The Church Fete Ch. 02

Story Info
Susan needs money once more and asks Julie for help.
13.6k words
4.74
8.1k
8

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/18/2023
Created 10/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Church Fete - Chap 2

Previously:

Susan Kenyon 27, and a Vicar's wife needed money desperately. So desperately that at the Church Fete, in tent - she had undergone a humiliating experience of agreeing to certain sexual acts for money. Her reticence however, had been short lived and so when Mike Johson had told Susan that they could stop because Susan had earned the amount of money she needed -- Susan had instead, begged Mike to fuck her.

2 Months later, Susan had turned up on the Johnson's doorstep -- pregnant and again in need of money. But to Julie and Mike's surprise -- Susan this time requested Julie's help in earning the money.

--

"Before we do that, why don't we all have a drink?" offered Mike with a smile.

Julie nodded and Susan smiled, saying "Ah yes. A nice cup of tea would be grand."

Mike looked at Julie and shrugged and Julie smiled in response. "I think Mike was meaning something slightly stronger than Tea." Laughed Julie.

Susan's face contorted slightly in slight admonishment. "Oh well, I don't imbibe in strong liquor, Mr Johnson -- as you know, so I'll stick with tea if you don't mind." She declared.

Mike stood up and went over to the drink cupboard, before surveying the countless bottles in it. Finally settling on a suitable whisky, he got 2 glasses down and filled them with a generous serving of the 18 yr old Malt.

"I'll get you a tea." Smiled Julie, looking over at Susan. "Milk? Sugar?" she asked as she approached the kitchen.

Susan sniffed, "Just milk please." She said quietly.

"Sweet enough eh?" commented Mike as he sat back down.

The comment made Susan uncomfortable, and she shifted awkwardly in her chair. Her eyes cast down to the floor she could feel Mike's eyes on her and it reminded her of that terrible time in the tent.

Since that time, Susan had struggled to deal with the events of that day and she had castigated herself at every turn. At first, she blamed herself for getting into that situation, but soon her derision turned toward the man that instigated it all. Susan had convinced herself that Mike had corrupted her, that he had manipulated and coerced her into allowing him to do what he did.

Finally, she had repented and sought the forgiveness of her God, and had accepted it. Now, she felt her conscience was clear. Susan just wanted to forget about the whole matter. That was until recent events, and her run in with the Bishop.

Moments later, Julie returned with a cup of steaming hot tea and set it down next to Susan, who thanked her. Julie sat back down next to Mike and accepted the glass from him -- taking a low sip.

"Why don't we start with you telling us how the Audit went?" asked Julie, trying to get the conversation going.

Susan winced, it was another reminder of that awful event in the tent. Susan squeezed her resolve, 'I've been forgiven for that' she told herself in supplication. Her mind stirred, as she tried to get the events into her mind. Eventually Susan gave a little cough, and so Mike and Julie settled down to listen.

"The Audit went fine." Started Susan confidently, her voice firm and resolute. "Until that bloody man..." her voiced trailed off.

Julie was about to speak when Susan interceded.

"I'm sorry, I... I shouldn't speak about a man of God in that way. But that Bishop, what an arrogant and horrid man." She said, hiding none of the disregard she held for the him.

Susan coughed clearing her throat and her mind.

"The arrogance. Sitting there eating OUR Biscuits and drinking OUR tea and having the gall to say that the total was 'a little disappointing'. How dare he? Does he know how much work Robert put in to get that money?" she declared rather angrily.

"Not to mention your sacrifices." Added Mike with a tinge of a smile.

Susan gave him a withering look but said nothing to him.

"We even put some of our own money in there." Added Susan, now getting quite worked up. "And do you know? That man, the Bishop he sits with his family in a half million pound mansion house -- all paid for by the Church." She declared.

Mike and Julie looked at each other a little bemused, still unsure as to how that led to Susan's presence at their house. Mike took a sip and was about to speak when Susan looked up once more, making it clear she was about to speak.

"But it's what I heard afterwards that troubled me." Said Susan, her voice serious and intent.

"Robert and the Bishop went into a side room and I overheard them. Can you believe it?" asked Susan.

"The Bishop wants our church to be more 'inclusive', that was the word he used. He wants Robert to sermonise on the acceptance of Gay and Lesbians into the church." Added Susan, her voice containing a tone of disapproval.

"But that's good, isn't it?" asked Julie, genuinely surprised. Julie knew that Susan and Roberrt held very firm and narrow beliefs when it came to sex -- but neither of them had struck Julie as being homophobic.

Susan ignored the comment.

"The Bishop said that if we didn't -- he would make sure that we were personally and ignominiously removed from the diocese and sent to a small backwater in the middle of nowhere. He threatened us, Julie." Said Susan, her voice breaking with emotion.

"Robert and I love this community, we love the church and the village. We want to bring our children up here." Susan winced slightly, almost imperceptibly at the word 'children'.

Mike nodded and Julie smiled reassuringly. "You don't believe in Gay marriage? Is that it?" asked Julie trying to understand.

Susan blushed, and her eyes darted away so there was an awkward pause until Susan turned to face Mike and Julie. Her face contorted into one of abject indecision.

"Robert and I we... well, you know, when it comes to sex. We..." Susan coughed nervously.

"We're not terribly experienced, neither of us. You can judge us all you like but we were never taught about... well, we just knew the basics, between a man and woman." Admitted Susan dejectedly.

Julie saw her awkwardness and immediately understood, but Mike looked over at his wife still a little bemused.

"Let me guess. You don't know anything about Gay and lesbian relationships? Am I right?" asked Julie, pleased that she felt she had got to the crux of the matter.

Susan blushed once more, and directed her gaze down with a low admission of "Yes."

But this time it was Mike's turn to sound a little outraged. "So, you came to seek our help. But hold on, are you accusing Julie of being a Lesbian?" asked Mike his voice firm.

Susan's face turned to horror. "Oh No. No. God No. I'm not... oh Yes I... oh dear." Susan muttered and stumbled over her words.

"Maybe it wasn't such a good idea for me to come here. Maybe I should leave?" she asked, fidgeting slightly but not actually making a move to leave.

Julie gave her husband a withering look that Mike knew was one designed to make him shut up. Mike nodded and took a sip of whisky while Julie formulated her response.

"Susan, look at me -- don't mind what Mike said. You said you needed Money too. Why don't you tell us about that." Asked Julie calmly, trying to change the subject slightly.

In response, Susan sniffed and took a drink of tea to calm herself. She knew this admission was not going to be easy, given the previous events and her unswerving resolution to Mike and Julie that she would never get herself into that sort of trouble again. And yet, here she was. Susan gave a little sob to herself, before telling herself to pull herself together.

"That blooming Groundskeeper." Started Susan in a tone of annoyance. "He approached me on day and asked if I was having a little wager on the big Horse race that Saturday. I told him no, of course and that Robert and I didn't gamble." She added, her voice trailing off as she realised what she had said.

Mike and Julie smirked but continued to listen avidly. They of course, could already guess where this was heading.

Susan continued her explanation. "He told me there was a Horse called 'St Agnes' Pride' and as you know -- that's the name of our church. Bill, the groundsman said it was a clear sign from God and that I could make a bit of money on it."

Susan paused, belittling herself now for being so silly. "Oh god, I was so stupid. But... but I didn't steal from the Church roof fund." Added Susan quickly and adamantly.

Susan gave Mike and Julie a firm and resolute look, girding herself for the next admission. "I... I used our housekeeping money. One Hundred and Fifty pounds." Admitted Susan, shaking her head.

"Let me guess. The horse lost?" added Mike with a hint of sarcasm.

But Susan flashed him a withering smile in response. "Well, that's just it, Mr Johnson. The Horse WON." She announced a little gleefully.

"I couldn't believe how much money I got back, and I honestly thought my luck had changed and that it was God telling me it was OK. So, when Bill mentioned another Horse he knew -- that was going to be a sure winner, well... you can guess." Said Susan, now sounding rueful and dejected.

"When that horse lost, I... oh god how could I be so stupid? I gave Bill the rest of our housekeeping money to wager and try and get it all back. I was so stupid." Lamented Susan with a low sob.

"Again." Replied Mike pointedly, and receiving a dig in the ribs from Julie for his efforts.

Susan sighed loudly, before raising her head to look at them both directly. "I... I guess that's why I'm here." She offered sadly. "I... I don't want to be here, believe me. What your vile husband did to me that time. Well, it was cruel and evil, it was horrible and wicked. He coerced me and manipulated me, he confused my mind and toyed with my emotions." Said Susan, sounding hurt and upset.

"And yet, here you are. In our home calling me a vile, evil Man." Replied Mike, himself now sounding more than a little upset and angry.

Susan immediately apologised, realising she still needed to keep the Johnsons happy if her plan was to work. Because Susan did have a plan. Susan was going to turn the tables on the Johnsons, on Mike in particular. She had been forgiven by her God, but she struggled to forgive Mike for what he had done.

Julie stared at her husband and growled lowly. "Calm down, both of you." Said Julie, her voice strong and stern. After a short awkward pause, Susan took a big breath.

"Our friends in the church, they... well, they no more understand about gay and lesbian relationships than we do." Lamented Susan. "And... and... outside of the church you are the only ones that I thought would know." Offered Susan, changing the subject herself.

Julie sat up, taking a big sip of whisky. "Let me guess. You thought we'd be able to help you earn some money and gain a bit of knowledge about lesbianism?"

Susan nodded and blushed profusely, averting her eyes as she did so. "But... But no touching. I want to be clear about that Julie. I... I don't want anything like last time to happen again." Added Susan, her voice now sounding a little more certain and surer.

Mike sighed inwardly, as he recalled Susan's initial reticence prior to her total acceptance of his touch on that day in the tent. But Mike also knew Julie, and he knew how clever, manipulative and persuasive she could be. Inwardly he relished watching the 'contest', and between his legs, his cock gave a little twitch.

"So how do you see this working?" asked Julie, fixing Susan with a direct look. "I mean, without touching you -- I'm limited in what I'm able to pay for. I'm certainly not going to pay £2000 just to see you naked." She added indignantly.

Julie was no fool. "What is it you're not telling us?" she asked abruptly, catching Susan a little off balance.

Susan began to fluster. "I... I've told you the truth honestly, I have. I just don't want that man..." she nodded at Mike. "I don't want him touching me." She insisted, making no mention of Julie touching her.

Julie could sense subterfuge and she shifted slightly, giving her husband Mike a sideways glance as she did so. Julie remembered the kiss she had given Susan, in the tent just before they left. Susan certainly hadn't reciprocated it, but she had not fought to get away either. Julie had wondered if Susan harboured some suppressed desires of being with another woman, and from what Susan had now revealed -- Julie felt pretty sure that Susan did have those desires.

Susan sighed loudly, never having been comfortable in deceiving anyone. Her mind swirled as she tried to reason things out. She realised Julie was right, that it was obvious she wouldn't be able to get all the money unless she let Julie touch her.

"I... I... the thought of another woman touching me makes my skin crawl." Replied Susan, trying to sound repulsed. "It's not natural. God meant for Man and Woman to be together. I... I just can't see how..." Susan's voice trailed off and Julie jumped in.

"You can't see how 2 women can have a relationship?" asked Julie sounding a little sceptical regarding Susan's perceived lack of understanding.

"I can't see how they can have sex." Blurted Susan, before then coughing and blushing furiously.

"A man has a penis, a woman has a vagina. How can a woman penetrate another woman?" said Susan, sounding genuinely confused.

Mike gave Julie a wide eyed smile. "Surely you can't be THAT naïve?" asked Mike, sounding incredulous.

Julie gave Mike another dig in the ribs and then nodded at Susan. In turn Susan took this as a sign to continue to explain. She shifted uncomfortably, not comfortable with the details she was revealing.

"I don't understand it." Continued Susan, looking blankly at Mike and Julie. "A man and woman touch each other, of course they do. And then the man he..." Susan paused, feeling embarrassed.

"And when it's done. The Man's desire has been met and that's it." She said, jumping further ahead, skipping the embarrassing details.

"I'm not buying that." Interjected Mike.

Up to now he had been quiet and had listened to Susan's story. But now he found it very difficult to believe that Susan and Robert's sex life could be so limited. In his mind, it was human nature for a man and woman to explore and discover their sexual desires.

Susan stiffened visibly, upset at Mike's challenge to her assertion. Susan was about to reply when Julie interceded.

"I can believe that you and Robert have a very limited knowledge and experience of sex." Offered Julie delicately. "I think what Mike means is that most married couple will at least try a few 'new' things. Surely you and Robert must have tried a few things?"

Susan shifted uncomfortably once more. She knew what Julie meant, and it was true. Susan fixed both with a direct look. "Let me tell you." She replied, rather forlornly.

Susan then went on to explain, to Mike and Julie, while the two of them sat there listening intently.

Susan explained that when she and Robert had first been married, they had indulged in regular sex and had 'experimented' a little in the bedroom. Their experiments had been somewhat limited by their knowledge, and their beliefs that certain acts were taboo.

Susan had drawn the line at having anything other than a penis in her 'private bits', and it was an absolute no-no for Robert to go near her 'other hole'. It wasn't that Susan had not masturbated, and had put fingers into her own vagina when she was younger -- but she had felt very guilty about it, and about the thoughts and feelings that had accompanied the act. In her mind, masturbation was something a woman did until she was married and then she would have no need to masturbate any further, Susan had told herself over and over again.

Susan had also, on a couple of occasions tried to take Robert's penis in her mouth despite it being a little repulsive to her. It had not been entirely successful, not especially pleasurable to her and Robert's response had been to quickly remove his penis and then get right on top of her.

Equally, she had accepted it when Robert had told her that he didn't truly enjoy using his mouth on her vagina, though they both agreed that Robert needed to use his fingers at times to get her 'ready'. That had been a little more pleasurable for her, and she had sometimes wished Robert had done it for a bit longer.

But one thing that Susan and Robert had both agreed on was that Robert could show some attention to Susan's breasts. In particular, they both seemed to enjoy it when Robert licked her nipples.

Invariably, as time went on -- their lovemaking became less frequent and very predictable. Robert would begin by kissing her. His kissing was always rough, and with his mouth closed. He certainly didn't kiss the way Julie had kissed her that time in the tent. A shiver went through Susan as she recalled it.

After kissing her for a while, Robert's fingers would go between Susan's legs and he would begin to fumble around -- more in hope that understanding, until he touched her 'little nub' upon which, Susan would usually groan to let Robert know he had found the spot. Robert would then rub roughly and crudely until he was able to feel Susan get wet.

Robert would then start kissing Susan's breasts and would then use his other hand to guide his penis into his wife. Then, there would be a lot of grunting and thrusting until Robert would give a little yelp and Susan would feel his semen fill her up. Then Robert would collapse on top of her, after a minute or so he would then kiss her and roll over, without so much as a word.

Susan looked up at the Johnsons, abjectly. That's pretty much how it is." She finished with a huge sigh.

Mike and Julie stared at each other, almost in disbelief. They were hardly able to believe that things could be this 'basic' between a married couple. Of course, Mike knew they almost certainly didn't watch porn and given their sheltered upbringing it was to be expected. Yet both Julie and Mike were genuinely astounded, and they felt so much empathy toward Susan.

"But you must know something about gay sex?" asked Mike genuinely taken aback. "I mean, it's on the TV all the time." He added with a smile.

Susan sighed once more. "We... don't watch much TV, Mr Johnson." Added Susan pointedly. "Robert is so busy, and I have so much to do. We tend to watch nature documentaries more than anything." Offered Susan.

Julie nodded. She herself lamented the amount of crime and murder that seemed to be on TV these days. She had often wondered if the world would be a better place if the TV channels showed some soft porn, in the evening slots. It might stop people fighting and killing each other she thought to herself.

The room went awkwardly silent as each person reflected on what had just been said. But again, it was Julie who was first to speak.

"OK Susan, thanks for being so open and honest. But getting back to the reason why you're here. If I can't touch you, and I presume you definitely don't want Mike to touch you -- so how do you propose to earn the money?" asked Julie directly.

Susan stiffened visibly, and sat more upright -- her knees pressed together and slightly tilted away from Mike, as they had been since she sat down.

Taking a deep breath, Susan looked at the couple sat opposite her. Her resolved weakened, they seemed genuinely interested in trying to help her. And she was deceiving them.

"I... I thought maybe, Oh... I dunno." She lamented as her resolve finally crumpled.

"Oh Julie. I'm sorry, I... I... you're right, I haven't told you everything." She ventured, the words tripping over themselves as Susan sought to unburden herself.

Being deceitful was alien to her, and certainly not in her nature or something she was comfortable with. And seeing Julie's empathy, Susan realised she could no longer continue with the deception.

"I don't need £2000." She offered up awkwardly. "I... I only need £400." She admitted, her eyes turned downward in shame.