The Church Fete Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan's eyes too, followed Mike to the seat -- but for undeniably different reasons. Susan still didn't trust Mike and she certainly didn't want him to touch her. Of that she was sure, or so she thought.

But as Mike's cock got up to full size and Susan began to remember the events in the tent, her own breathing began to labour. 'No. No' she muttered to herself, feeling a familiar feeling bubbling up inside her.

"Let's 69." Declared Julie gleefully.

Mike began stroking his hard cock in long slow strokes as he became aware that both women were now watching him, until with a sniff -- Susan turned her face away.

"DO what?" asked Susan, sounding confused.

"It's what people do." Replied Mike, hoping to see Susan look back at him.

But it was Julie who explained it. Instructing Susan to lay on her back on the bed, with her feet on the pillows and her head at the end of the bed -- Julie then sat astride Susan, facing up the bed.

"In... in this position." Cooed Julie lowly. "In this position, we can each lick each other's pussies." Announced Julie triumphantly.

Susan's face lit up, she beamed as she realised the beautiful simplicity of it.

"Oh Fuck. Robert and I have never tried this." she giggled, before adding. "I've never done this with anyone." She declared.

Forgetting her situation, Susan glanced over at Mike and saw that he was now stroking his cock quite firmly and quickly, Mike's other hand tugging on his testicles. Immediately Susan giggled to herself.

"What, what are those called. I mean, his testicles - what should I call them?" she asked, forgetting for a moment that she was supposed to despise Mike. Susan half pointed at Mike and soon Julie understood.

"His balls, or his ball sack." Instructed Julie stopping her licking of Susan's cunt long enough to offer the solution.

"Or Nuts." Added Mike with a smile.

Susan huffed, until the feeling of Julie's tongue on her pussy settled her mind.

But why is he tugging his... ummm balls, like that?" Asked Susan, directing her question toward Julie rather than engaging with Mike.

"Men like women to play with their balls." added Julie with a chuckle, before continuing. "They like to play with their balls themselves too, like they like to jerk their cock. But they always prefer it when another woman does it." She concluded.

Susan sighed lowly. 'I have so much still to learn' she thought to herself as she resumed her licking of Julie's cunt.

Susan noticed it was very wet now, wetter than earlier and again she made a mental note to ask Julie about it. But now was not the time for questions, her mouth and tongue were needed for other things, she giggled.

On top of her, Julie gyrated and pushed her cunt down on Susan's face periodically -- feeling her chin as it mashed her clit and feeling Susan's nose disappear into her cleft between her cunt and arsehole. Julie's own needs and desires were rising to the top now, and she felt the undeniable and familiar ache in her cunt as it craved to be filled with cock. Her head turned and she watched Mike still stroking his cock, pausing every now and again she observed and concluding that he didn't want to cum just yet. 'He better not' she said to herself, realising that she was desperate to have that cum inside her.

It was too much for Julie, and she could wait no longer. "Oh fuck Mike. I need your cock. Fuck me baby." Yelled Julie in pure lust.

Immediately Mike got up and started to walk toward Julie's cunt, and toward Susan's face of course. Susan's mind tripped and she stopped a moment.

"Wait. You said he wasn't going to touch me." Declared Susan, sounding a little unnerved and worried.

"I'm just going to fuck my wife's pussy while you lick it Susan, it's no big deal." Offered Mike in reply.

But Susan remained unsure. Her mind screamed at her, reminding her of what this vile man had done to her, how he had treated her and coerced her into letting him fuck her.

"Oh god I... I don't know. This was not in the deal, Julie. I mean -- I... I didn't want his... his cock anywhere near me." Replied Susan, sounding rueful.

But it was Mike that settled things. Stepping back slightly, he waved his hand toward the door.

"Off you go then Susan. You'll have your money. Gather your clothes and off you go and let me fuck my wife senseless and give her the huge orgasm that she really wants." He concluded, smiling wanly.

As he spoke, Mike continued to stroke his cock absently, and Susan was barely able to draw her eyes away from the monster that had invaded her before, and that had given her such a huge orgasm, despite everything.

Through the pause, Julie then piled into the discussion with a wail.

"Oh fuck. Stay or go Susan, but either way -- I want Mike to fuck me. I want to feel that gorgeous cock pounding my pussy, I want to feel him spray his cum into me."

Susan remained frozen, torn between her undeniable lust and excitement and her revulsion at the memory of what Mike had done. Her mind railed, trying to reason things out. Her mind screamed at her to leave, her pussy pleaded with her to stay, and Susan really could not deal with the intensity of the situation.

Mike stepped forward, without a word and using his hands he separated Julie's cunt lips as Susan now looked on in awe and shock. She watched as he rubbed Julie's pussy up and down and shook as she felt Julie respond by shoving her own tongue up Susan's cunt.

Susan's face and mouth were now barely inches from Mike's cock and Susan felt almost that she could easily extend her tongue to touch the long hard shaft. Julie's mouth and tongue were driving Susan wild with desire and lust, while her conscience railed at her to walk away from the disgusting man. But still Susan laid there, frozen in place by what she was seeing.

She looked up, and saw the huge purple knob at the top of Mike's cock. Up close she now saw how veiny the shaft was, and how big it really was. Susan had closed her mind to the events in the tent, her own mind had forbidden her from even considering how big Mike's cock had been. She had only concluded that it was a lot bigger and firmer than Robert's.

Now Susan watched in genuine awe as Mike fed the knob of his cock into Julie's wanton, wet pussy. Susan gulped loudly as Julie's cunt seemed to swallow it, almost clamouring for Mike to push it in further. Susan watched as the cock disappeared into Julie, and heard Julie's cries of undeniable lust and pleasure as it did so. Julie chomped down on Susan's cunt with extra vigour and Susan gave a heave of pleasure as she felt Julie's tongue on her clit.

Mike sunk another 2 inches into his wife's desperate cunt, and noted that he now had about 6 of his full 8 inches inside her. As he did so, his balls came into contact with Susan's face. At first, she turned her head away, but there was no denying the fire that was now in her belly and the lust that was gathering in her head.

Turning her head back she watched as Mike gently moved his cock in and out of Julie's cunt with a grunt, while Julie grunted and seemed to almost push back against Mike's thrusts. To herself, Susan naively wondered why Julie would do this, until with a thwack she looked to see that Julie had now impaled herself fully on Mike's cock. Julie's moan of satisfaction was all the explanation that Susan needed.

"Oh Fuck Mike, give it to me. I fucking want it you bastard, fuck me good. Fucking give it to me like you gave it to Susan you fucking gorgeous bastard. I want your hard cock inside me, fuck me, Mike pound my dirty cunt." Yelled Julie, her own orgasm approaching.

It was too much for Susan. Extending her tongue out she began to lick Mike's cock and then his balls as they slid into Julie. Her own arms came up, and her hands reached around Julie's arse cheeks. One hand grabbed Mike's balls while the other located Julie's clit and began to rub it as best she could from that angle.

Both Mike and Julie gave a simultaneous moan of pleasure and Mike called out.

"Oh fuck, Susan. You carry that on and I'm gonna fucking come real soon." He yelled.

Julie promptly howled at the thought and declared that her orgasm was on her. As Mike's thrusting became frantic, and as Julie continued to throw her own body back to meet the thrusts, Julie's fingers now filled Susan's cunt.

It was Susan's turn to howl as she felt the fingers enter her cunt. One, then two and then three fingers buried in her cunt. Susan could hardly believe it, and a lustful corner of her wicked mind wondered how many fingers Julie would be able to get into her.

Mike began to grunt, his breathing laboured as he snorted with effort. As he filled his wife's cunt, he could feel Susan tugging his balls and could feel her warm tongue as it sometimes managed to engage onto the shaft.

Soon, Mike was ready to come and announced it with a wild shout. Julie let out a primal howl of pleasure in response and she prepared to receive the warm jizz inside her. But Mike had other ideas.

With another louder howl, Mike shouted. "Fucking coming. Gonna fucking cum."

As he said it, he withdrew his cock from Julie's pussy -- much to Susan's surprise and Julie's disappointment. Susan watched wide eyed, not entirely sure of what was happening. Julie of course knew, Mike was going to spray his cum over her arse, and over Susan's face. Julie didn't mind, her orgasm had now overtaken her, and she bathed in a feeling of pure bliss as she awaited the feeling of the warm cum on her body.

Mike continued to groan and stroke his cock swiftly, as Susan watched on bemused. Mike yelled once more, and this time Susan understood why. A huge spray of white hot cum launched from the tip of Mike's cock and before Susan could even blink, she felt the hot cream splatter on her face. Susan had barely enough time to register it than she saw another jet of cum hit Julie's pussy.

Julie and Mike both moaned in sexual release, and Susan sighed as she now felt her own orgasm approach at quite a pace. Yet another spray of cum, this one not quite so forceful hit Susan's face -- catching her right in the eye. Instinctively, Susan reached with her hand and scooped the cum from her eyes. But now her head spun, as she realised she needed to get rid of it.

Before she could decide, more cum began to ooze out of the tip of Mike's cock and Susan noticed too, that Julie's cunt was leaking cum. Her mind whirled, trying to consider exactly just how much cum Mike had deposited on them. Again, Susan's mind went to her husband and she had concluded that Robert barely deposited a Tablespoon into her. In contrast, it felt like Mike had sprayed an entire cupful onto them.

Realising that she had to decide quickly, what to do with the cum in her hand Susan wiped her hand on the bedsheets. In response and seeing her action Mike growled.

"Don't waste it like that, lick the cum off my cock, Susan." He instructed.

Susan grimaced. "Ah No. That's disgusting." She replied with a little shudder, and with what little conviction she had left, which was quickly draining away.

Globs of cum were now dripping down from Julie's cunt and was landing on Susan face. Julie was panting lowly and her pussy heaved as Julie squeezed the cum out.

"Lick my cock clean." Demanded Mike, a little more forcefully and Susan realised he wasn't going to take no for an answer.

Susan's resolve crumpled, though her own orgasm was now sadly waning, she still recalled the tremendous feeling of pleasure she had received from Julie. And despite her earlier vilification, she now realised Mike was not at all vile, and his cock was just fantastic.

Susan did as he had instructed, opening her mouth and accepting the long shaft as Mike fed it slowly into her mouth. Once more, she tasted Mike's cum and once more she was reminded that it didn't taste any where near as bad as she had expected.

Susan slurped and slobbered over Mike's cock, with little reticence now and just an incredible overpowering desire. Susan licked every last drop of cum off the shaft then started earnestly licking the cum as it leaked and drizzled out of Julie's pussy.

In her own mind, Susan now realised and understood that she was a different person now, from the one that had entered the home of Julie and Mike some hours previous. All pretence was gone, as Susan finally began to realise and admit that she was now lost. Susan realised she needed to embrace the pleasure and the excitement that Julie and Mike had shown her was available at the hands of someone other than her husband. She still loved Robert of course, but now she realised that he would no longer be able to fulfil her desires. He could not provide her with the god given blessing of pleasure that she was entitled to.

But as that all began to sink in, and as Susan's own orgasm now receded out of her body something broke inside her and slowly at first, Susan's face turned sour and she felt a distinct sadness and despair, before sighing loudly.

Julie immediately turned around to see what the problem was and quickly gathered Susan in her arms delicately, as she saw the sadness in Susan's face.

"Oh Susan, whatever is wrong? You're not feeling guilty or remorseful now, are you? Tell me, what's wrong." Urged Julie as sympathetically as she could.

Julie wondered, if perhaps Susan was having a pang of conscience. Perhaps her guilt was getting the better of her now, perhaps she felt that she had sinned and that she had cheated on Robert.

Susan began to sob lightly, burying her head into Julie's shoulder.

"You have nothing to be sorry or ashamed about." offered Julie trying to circumvent Susan blubbing. "We've done nothing wrong Susan. God gave us the ability to have pleasure and it's wrong for us to refuse god's gift. If Robert can't..." continued Julie, until Susan stopped her with a smile.

"Oh No. No Julie. Oh god, you... you don't understand. I'm... I'm not crying in sadness. I'm... oh god Julie, I feel absolutely incredible. I've never felt so alive. But... well, it's Mike's cock." Offered Susan with a smile.

Julie Johnson was rarely stunned or lost for words, but Susan's declaration had really surprised her.

"His... cock?" asked Julie, genuinely bemused at the admission.

"Yes." Replied Susan ruefully. "I realise now that I did so want him to fuck me too, like he did in the tent. I've only been lying and fooling myself Julie. I'm desperate for Mike to fuck me with that gorgeous cock of his."

Julie looked up and smiled at Mike, who gave a shrug and a grin in return, both failing to understand the reason for Susan's sobbing.

"He's already cum hasn't he. And now I shall have to wait a week before he can fuck me again." Wailed Susan, before adding "my cunt is on fire Julie, it needs a cock. I understand now. I want Mike's cock but I have to wait a week and I don't think I can." She howled.

Finally, the penny dropped for Julie, though Mike still looked on in bewilderment.

"Susan. You beleive Mike can only cum once a week? Is that what you think?" asked Julie cautiously.

Susan sniffed lowly and nodded, while Mike gave a howl of laughter.

"Is Robert only able to cum once a week?" asked Julie, stifling a laugh and now sensing what the misunderstanding was. "Is that... is that what he told you?"

Susan looked at Julie, her own face drawn with lost desire and missed opportunity and she nodded. Immediately Julie broke into a huge broad smile and laughed genuinely, with relief.

Placing a hand either side of Susan's face Julie smiled at her, and kissed her gently on the lips, still able to taste the remnants of her husband's cum on Susan's mouth.

"Susan. Let me tell you something about men. All men are different, but I haven't met a man yet that can only cum once a week. Susan, most men can cum again within hours." Replied Julie, emphasising the word 'hours'.

Susan gasped audibly. "Really? You mean... you mean Mike can... in a few hours?" asked Susan incredulously.

Mike coughed. "At the rate you 2 go at each other, it might even be minutes." He laughed.

Susan beamed a huge wide smile toward Julie, and then toward Mike. It wasn't so bad after all, she commented to herself.

--

Writer's Note: Thank you for reading and thank you for the lovely feedback for Chapter 1. If you enjoyed this chapter, please leave a comment (but please be nice.)