The Church Fete Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan didn't respond. Her eyes were fixed and staring at Julie's cunt. Susan had not seen another female's bits before, and it was so different to her own. She let out a genuine gasp of surprise as Julie opened her legs a little more.

"Has your va... your cunt always been like that?" asked Susan inquisitively.

Julie laughed, knowing immediately what Susan was referring to. "It's called an 'innie'." Laughed Julie, "Why? Is your cunt not like that? Come on, let's have a look." She giggled.

Hesitantly Susan lifted her leg onto the bed, as Julie had shown and tried to remove her panties in the way Julie shown. But, unable tokeep her balance -- Susan placed her leg back down on the floor and peeled the panties off slowly.

"An 'outie'." Called Julie excitedly.

But then, seeing the confusion and doubt on Susan's face -- Julie sought to placate her.

"Don't worry, there's nothing wrong with either of us. We've just got different cunts that's all. Just like men's cocks are different sizes and appearance." She proffered.

Susan's eyes went wide. Not just due to the revelation that there were different types of vaginas, but that men's penises were different too. Without warning, Susan's mind flung her back to the day in the tent, when Mike had slipped his cock into her. She recalled at the time that it felt different to when Robert would put his into her. At the time, she put it down to the situation. But now, to find out that men were of different sizes. Well, her sensitive and naïve mind whirled with questions.

"Oh god. Please get on your back on the bed, I want to fucking eat that pussy out." Declared Julie, excitement and anticipation dripping from her voice. "For... umm £20 shall we say?"

Susan squirmed slightly with uncertainty. "Oh god I don't know Julie. That's pretty intimate, I mean, not even Robert does that. Doesn't it repulse you? Putting your mouth where my pee comes out of? That's what Robert said, the reason he didn't want to do it." Offered Susan with a pause.

"It is intimate." Offered Julie with a smile. "Unfortunately, very few men know how to eat a pussy out properly. Only us girls know, because only us girls know how it feels."

Susan smiled and nodded, sitting on the bed and flicking her legs over absently, as she reclined. Meanwhile, Julie surveyed her quarry. Julie had not anticipated that beneath that shy demure façade, Susan had such a delectable and sexy body. Susan's legs were lithe and lissom and so sexy, and it was exciting Julie beyond reason.

"Is it... is it OK if I lick your pussy?" asked Julie, sounding for once a little unsure.

Susan sighed and nodded. In her own mind it was a done deal. So far it had been so much more pleasant that in the tent, and Susan allowed herself to consider whether it was because it was with another woman.

Suddenly a thought came into Susan's head and she giggled despite herself. "Julie? Why do you sometimes call it a cunt, and sometimes call it a pussy? Aren't they the same thing?" she asked curiously.

Julie too, now giggled -- still not quite used to hearing these words coming out of such a prim and proper church wife. But Julie didn't answer, her thoughts were too far set on licking Susan's pussy. Slowly, placing her mouth on Susan's thigh she extended her tongue and began to lick slowly and deliberately as she guided her mouth around Susan's pussy -- making sure not to engage until the time was right.

Her mouth traced a path up Susan's thigh, to the cleft of her torso where she trailed her wet tongue up and down the seam for a few moments. Then Julie's mouth went up and over Susan's tummy onto the other thigh. Her mouth drifted down Susan's legs, until she reached the knees, where Julie promptly lifted Susan's leg and began licking the back of her knee.

Susan's mind nearly exploded with pleasure as she felt the ministrations of Julie's mouth and she couldn't believe it would feel so exquisite and intense on her body. Her mind reeled, reminding her that it was a woman that was giving her this pleasure, and that was when the first penny dropped for Susan.

Susan's hands grabbed the bedsheets in a firm grip and Susan arched her back when she felt the contact of Julie's tongue, firstly as it traced a route between her cunt lips and onto her hole. And then, when it reached her clit -- Susan practically exploded.

"Oh. fucking hell Julie, what are you doing to me?" moaned Susan wildly.

"This is your clitoris, or commonly referred to as your clit." Advised Julie. "Think of it as a little cock." She chuckled.

Susan's eyes went wide. Her little nub was called a clit.

It's very sensitive Susan, as you probably know. But most men again, really don't know how to deal with it. They think they just need to rub it a little, and lick it for a bit and that will keep us women happy. But in truth, Susan -- we women could and do play with our clits for hours on end. Right?" asked Julie.

"I... I haven't. Umm not since... well a long time." Admitted Susan, her breath now labouring a little.

"Don't you masturbate?" asked Julie, sounding genuinely surprised.

Susan looked at her, in confusion. "Why on earth would I need to. Robert and I make love once a week. What more do I need." Asked Susan genuinely.

It was Julie's turn for her eyes to go wide in disbelief. "You're... you're kidding me right? You don't play with yourself? You don't finger yourself, rub your clit? You don't put things up your cunt and get yourself to orgasm?" asked Julie incredulously.

Susan shivered and her face contorted to a disgusted look.

"Put... put something up myself. Up my cunt you mean?" asked Susan, hardly able to believe that people did that.

"It's only meant to have a peni... a cock in it." Corrected Susan with a shudder. "My god, what sort of things? Do people, women -- do they actually do that?" she asked, now glaring at Julie in disbelief.

"How about I give you £30 if you let me show you." Asked Julie wickedly.

Susan's eyes went wide. "What no, no -- that's... that's disgusting. Definitely not." She raged, sounding quite distraught.

Susan immediately brought her legs together and her hands dropped to cover her pussy in a protective gesture. Julie looked a little taken aback, not quite expecting that reaction from Susan.

"How about a finger then?" asked Julie delicately. "Surely Robert has already done that to you?" asked Julie, wondering now if indeed he ever had.

"A finger?" announced Susan, sounding a little unsure. "Well, umm... Robert hasn't... I mean, not... inside... I mean. Why would he want to do THAT?" asked Susan, her eyes clouded in confusion.

Julie sighed to herself, realising that Susan had so much to learn -- about her own body as much as anything else, and she really fought to understand how Susan could be so naïve and inexperienced. Then Julie shivered at the thought that, it would be down to her and Mike to teach her.

"£10 if you let me slide a finger into your pussy, Susan -- and I guarantee you, you'll understand why you'd want Robert to do it." Replied Julie, her voice dripping with promise.

Susan turned crimson, but nodded and slowly drew her legs wider to reveal her pussy. Immediately, Julie licked her fingers vivaciously and slowly began to tease Susan's pussy with her fingers, stroking and flicking as she went along. Finally, she separated Susan's cunt lips and began to tease her hole.

A strange feeling swam around Susan's head and she gasped at the unexpected sensation between her legs. She felt Julie's fingers tease her hole and she thought she felt her own cunt gulp in an attempt to capture the intruder. Robert had certainly never done this to her, she groaned.

Slowly, Julie inserted the digit, and it drew a long moan from Susan as she felt Julie's finger slowly slip into her pussy. Then, it seemed to Susan that someone had set off a box of fireworks in her head and Susan went absolutely crazy. An unbelievable and unknown feeling washed over her, her body began to tense and a huge wave of warmth ran through her.

"That's your G spot." Cooed Julie proudly, glad that she had been able to locate it so quickly. "And those feelings you're having? THAT... is why you'd want Robert to finger you." Added Julie with a smile.

"Oh my fucking god." Wailed Susan, without a care about her language. "That feels fantastic, that's... that's insane." She moaned loudly.

Julie herself was now getting very turned on by events and was desperate for some attention on her own pussy.

Julie gasped as her desires got the better of her. "Oh fuck Susan, I'll give you £20 if you lick and finger fuck my pussy. I'll..." Julie shivered at the thought.

"... I'll even show you how to find my G spot." She breathed lowly.

Susan sighed lowly in response. "Couldn't you... errmmm... couldn't you just keep doing that for a bit longer?" she pleaded.

Julie smiled in response, understanding what Susan wanted even if Susan didn't realise it herself. Susan wants to orgasm, thought Julie to herself. Still sliding her finger in and out, rubbing Susan's G spot as she did so -- Julie dropped her mouth onto Suan's clit and began lapping avidly, flicking it with her tongue and then sucking it into her mouth. Underneath her, Susan shivered and quivered as her orgasm built.

Susan's hands reached down to her tits, and without really fully understanding or realising why -- she began to fondle and tease her erect nipples, as she had seen Julie do to her earlier. Susan squeezed her eyes shut, unable to believe the pleasure and joy she was experiencing, and from another woman she reminded herself.

Julie continued her task in earnest now, strumming Susan's clit mercilessly while 2 of her fingers now ploughed in and out of Susan's gaping cunt.

Susan was moaning incessantly with hitherto unknown feelings and thoughts that ran amok in her mind. Her body quivered like an arrow about to be loosed from it Bow. Her back arched as she felt Julie's tongue on her clit, and she became aware of a low rumble in her tummy that she had never experienced before. Her mind whirled with confusion as Susan tried to understand what was happening to her. Robert had never, ever made her feel like this. How was it even possible that she could feel like this without having a cock in her pussy?

The moralistic part of her brain tried to admonish her for such thoughts, but she dismissed them abruptly as she concentrated on the growing wave of warmth and sheer ecstasy that was now pervading her very being. Over and over, she questioned herself as to how this was possible with another woman. She could feel this wave of pleasure as it built and bubbled inside her, her pussy fizzed and gurgled in response to Julie's ministrations and it felt like it was on fire with desire and yearning. The wave of warm pleasure and joy engulfed her, her brain exploded with joy and delight as she continued to shiver.

"Oh my FUCKING god." Yelled Susan suddenly.

Susan had let out a huge scream, and it was primeval and loud. Susan felt her orgasm crash into her. Her whole body wracked with absolute ecstasy and sheer bliss as she bucked and tensed on the bed.

"Oh shit what... what's happening to me... of fuck, I've never... oh fuck it's sooooo good. I've never felt this good before, fuck Julie. What did you do to me." Moaned Susan in sheer delight.

Susan no longer cared about the words she used, she no longer cared that it was at the hands of another woman. Her orgasmed consumed her, and filled her mind with unbelievable thoughts and feelings that she had never, ever experienced before. Her whole body shivered and shook, her legs quivered and trembled. In her mind, fireworks were going off and her clit felt like it was on fire. Her pussy too, yearned for fulfilment and as Susan wallowed in the after glow of her orgasm, another penny finally dropped for her.

Minutes went bye, with neither woman speaking. Until finally, Julie looked up at Susan and smiled. "Wow, you really came hard." She offered, genuinely impressed.

"I don't think I ever seen a woman cum that hard before. It looked awesome, was it... good?" asked Julie, cringing at her choice of words.

It clearly was good, and Susan chuckled in response. "It was absolutely fucking fantastic." Replied Susan with a smile. "And so, so many things make sense to me now." She offered with a hint of understanding.

"I... I get why you use rude words. I see how nice it is to be finger fucked, and above all -- I see the pleasure to be had, with another woman." Said Susan, breathlessly as her breathing still laboured, from the physical and emotional intensity of her huge orgasm.

Julie smiled at her, then laid down on the bed next to Susan, half turned toward her, lifted up on one elbow. Julie began to slowly caress Susan's face, twirling her fingers in her hair and blowing gently in her ear, as Susan slowly came down from the heights of her ecstasy.

"Fuck. Now I'm so horny -- I need a fuck." Commented Julie with a smile.

Susan looked at her curiously. "Maybe... ummmm maybe I can repay the favour." Laughed Susan, before adding "maybe for £25?" she asked glibly.

In truth, Susan knew she was lost to the moment now. She would have done it for free if Julie so wished. But her eyes had been opened and she had finally realised what Julie had been saying. Robert had certainly never made her felt like that, and now having experienced it -- Susan wanted to experience it again. She knew she needed to talk to her husband, but she also knew that if he refused, she might have to consider finding her pleasure elsewhere, as Julie had said.

Julie rolled on her back and spread her legs wide. "Let's see what you've learnt then Susan." Offered Julie with a wicked giggle.

Susan did not need a second invitation, though a flash on hesitation washed through her mind. Susan had never seen another pussy before, let alone touched one. The thought of licking it and finger fucking it as Julie had done to her -- well, it was alien to her. A part of her tried to convince herself that it was repulsive, that it was wrong and disgusting. But Susan's own conscience overruled everything. She had witnessed first hand the pleasure and joy to be had. It was indeed a god given blessing she felt, and so as such it could never be wrong or disgusting.

Susan placed her head between Julie's legs and then licked her lips absently, as the thought ran through her of how Julie's pussy would taste like. A part of her worried that she might taste the urine, but her desire to find out pushed her forward.

Susan began lapping at Julie's cunt as she had recalled Julie doing to her. She mirrored the same attention she had received as she remembered the feeling of Julie's mouth on her pussy. She used her tongue as deftly as she could, flicking and licking Julie's clit. Using her fingers, Susan parted Julie's cunt lips and then applied her mouth and tongue on there, licking and sucking as she did so, pushing her tongue into Julie's hole as she remembered Julie doing.

Julie began to moan lowly as she felt Susan's mouth on her pussy. It wasn't the best eating out Julie had received, but what Susan lacked in experience she made up for with her enthusiasm. Julie shivered slightly, feeling her orgasm at last begin to roll.

Susan continued to lick, until her mouth began to tire from the effort. She lifted her head, then began to rub Julie's clit furiously. Licking her fingers as she had seen Julie do -- Susan extended her middle finger and began to tease Julie's cunthole. Susan wasn't quite sure why she was licking her fingers other than having noticed Julie doing it. Then slowly moving her finger onto the entrance to Julie's hole, Susan pushed it in.

Immediately, Julie moaned loudly in appreciation. "Oh Fuck yesssss. That's it, Susan, fuck me with your finger... try and..." gasped Julie as she felt Susan's long fingers stroking the inside of her love channel.

Susan sensed what Julie wanted, and her finger probed and rubbed in an attempt to find Julie's G spot. Sensing her intention, Julie flashed her eyes open and smiled at Susan.

"Oh fuck... um. Turn... turn your hand palm upwards." Instructed Julie breathlessly as her own body now began to shake. "Then curl your middle finger up and back to... Oh nearly... Ah... ah... a bit... oh Fuck that's it. Just... shit... just there." Groaned Julie in complete pleasure and joy.

Susan beamed, pleased that she had been able to find it and was able to give Julie as much pleasure as Julie had given her. It was incredible to her that such a simple act would be so delightful and yet she had felt it for herself, there could be no doubt she told herself.

But now it was Julie's turn to feel the yearning and desire of orgasm. But there was something more, of course in Julie's desires. Julie was bi-sexual, and quite liked munching on a juicy pussy - but she much preferred cock. And now, as her orgasm built -- it was cock that Julie's mind and cunt was craving for.

"Ah Susan, Susan." Called Julie, trying to get her attention. Susan looked up, a little worried thinking she was doing something wrong or had hurt Julie somehow.

"I'm... I'm sorry. Oh did I hurt you? I'm doing it wrong aren't I?" lamented Susan, her head dropping and a rueful look coming over her face.

Julie smiled at her. "Oh god no. no. Quite the opposite Susan. It's fantastic." Replied Julie before adding. "But there's something... oh fuck. Would you..." Julie paused, unsure quite how to phrase it.

"I need Mike." Continued Julie hopefully. "I'll... I'll give you the rest of the money if... if you let him come in." she blurted.

Susan stiffened immediately, and stopped her ministrations.

"Oh Julie. I don't know. That man, what he did. I... I..." stuttered Susan.

Julie smiled back at her. "He... he was helping you, Susan. He didn't mean to upset you. And... and if it's what you want then I promise he won't touch you." Added Julie, hoping that would seal the deal.

Susan considered the option. In truth, Susan no longer had a clue about how much money she had earnt and so to be told that the rest of the money would be forthcoming was a big relief to her.

"He... he won't touch me?" asked Susan hesitantly.

"No. I promise. And it's not as if... well, you know. He's already seen you naked so..." concluded Julie with a sense of inevitability in her voice.

Again, Susan's face became thoughtful as she considered the request. It was as Julie said, Mike had already seen her naked. Shit, he'd already fucked her once -- it would be churlish she thought, to give up the offer based just on a dislike of the man.

"Hmm. OK. And he won't touch me, and I get all the money?" asked Susan, making sure she understood the deal.

Julie nearly exploded with excitement. "Mike. Mike. Get in here." She called her husband, her voice loud and demanding.

Moments later the door opened and Mike strode into the room, his eyes immediately going wide as he saw the 2 women intertwined on the bed. He could barely believe that the sweet, innocent and demure Susan -- once so averse to Lesbianism, was now with her head buried between his wife's legs, licking her pussy for all she was worth.

Mike loved the scene, and more so -- he loved watching his wife being eaten out by someone. Another man or woman, it didn't matter to Mike. He knew the ultimate aim was pleasure, and he was not so insecure that he denied Julie the attentions of other men. However, Mike wasn't about to ruin the scene or stop the ladies' pleasure just yet. Quickly disrobing, Mike took up a seat at the side of the bed where he could see Julie's face.

Julie groaned lowly, but Susan's ministrations were quickly taking her mind off things as she watched her husband slowly stroking his cock. Julie smiled, as an idea presented itself to her. She knew how much Mike wanted to fuck Susan properly, without the need to rush as had been the case in the tent. They had spoken of it often and both Julie and Mike had agreed that a threesome with Susan would be incredible.