The Church Fete Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike and Julie looked at each other, a little dumbfounded. Julie was relieved that she had not misread Susan deception, but still confused as to how Susan meant to deceive them.

Susan coughed, then lifted her head to face the 2. "I remembered that Mr Johnson had offered me £100 just for me to..." Susan's voice broke as the memory came flooding back to her.

"To take your blouse off. Yes, I remember it very well." Replied Mike with a sense of relish in his voice.

Susan shuddered at the recollection. Suddenly all sorts of doubts and uncertainties entered her mind. Her head filled with guilt and humiliation as she realised just what she was doing.

"I thought that, that if I told you how much I actually needed then your monetary offers wouldn't have been quite so generous." Replied Susan, realising finally that there was little point in keeping the façade up any longer.

"So, I thought if I took my Blouse off for £100, and then my Bra and my Panties for another £200 and agreed to answer more questions for £100 then I would have reached my total." She ended, hanging her head as she felt the shame overwhelm her once more.

"There would have been no touching and my conscience would have been clear." Continued Susan, her voice now filling with a little emotion as she felt her eyes begin to water.

"I... I don't think it's right that anyone touches me, other than my husband." Susan added, trying to sound resolute.

Julie smiled, and Mike gave a small whistle. Now they realised the game was very much upon them and they needed to work out a way forward.

"I see." Replied Julie flatly, sounding a little hurt by the deception.

"But you also want to learn a little bit about Lesbianism?" asked Julie, directing the conversation back to the point in hand.

Susan nodded but kept her gaze downward to her feet. "I... I'm sorry. I shouldn't have come here. I should leave." Offered Susan feebly, shifting but again not raising up off her seat.

"Nonsense." Replied Julie resolutely. "Susan, I understand, and I want to help you. I really do." Offered Julie, deliberately referring to herself individually. It was too soon to bring Mike into the situation, she told herself.

"You're shy and you're nervous. I understand that, Susan." Julie continued, finally standing up and walking over to sit next to Susan.

Julie turned to face Susan and reached for Susan's hand. At first Susan recoiled as if bitten but then allowed Julie to hold her hand. Susan flushed with embarrassment and shifted nervously.

"You're safe here Susan." Commented Julie with a disarming smile. "It's not like before when we had to rush things. We've got all the time we need." She said soothingly.

Mike interjected, much to Julie's annoyance. "Where does Robert think you are?" he called over.

Julie gave him a withering look but said nothing as she waited for Susan to reply.

"I... I told him I was visiting a friend to try and learn a bit more about... you know - Gays and Lesbians." Replied Susan sounding dejected, before adding. "I didn't lie, did I? I am sort of trying to find out." She called out, more for her own benefit than that of Julie or Mike.

Julie smiled sanguinely and nodded. "But let me ask you this." Said Julie, placing her fingers on Susan's chin and lifting her face up until she was able to look Susan in the eyes.

"Sexual pleasure, between a married man and his wife -- that's not a sin, is it? It's a God given blessing right?" asked Julie.

Susan blinked as she looked into Julie's eyes as she had done that time in the tent. Her mind screamed at her to look away, but despite it all -- Susan could not.

"Yes... yes I guess so." Admitted Susan, unsure on where Julie was going with the statement.

"In fact, isn't it in the vows that a Man and woman should give their entire body over to their partner? And it's not wrong for them to find pleasure in that is it?" Julie continued.

Susan blinked hard. "Between... a married couple. I mean man and wife -- I... I suppose so." Admitted Susan, relaxing slightly.

"That 'pleasure' has been given to us as a God given blessing, right?" Julie ventured further, slowly manoeuvring and moving Susan into position, like a skilled Chess player.

"But what if one part of the union isn't giving the pleasure? They've broken their vows then, haven't they?" she pushed. "And is it wrong then, for that person to seek this God given blessing from somewhere else?"

"Absolutely NOT. I mean Yes, it is wrong" Susan called out, sounding outraged.

"Really?" asked Julie. "What about where the husband has had some sort of medical procedure, and heaven forbid -- maybe they have had to have their penis removed? Then what?" asked Julie with a smile.

Susan rocked backwards, not having even thought, or conceived of such a situation. Her mind whirled, her scripture made no mention of such an occurrence and Susan struggled visibly to reason it.

"Does that... I mean, would that actually happen?" asked Susan sounding a little astounded.

"It can and it has." Replied Julie with a soft smile. "You know Mr Dickens, down at No 47 on the road out of town?" asked Julie, knowing full well that Susan knew him -- since he was a regular Church goer.

"He used to work on a farm, didn't he -- until, do you remember a couple of years ago he was in Hospital for quite a while. When he came out, details of his actual accident were never revealed. But I'm friends with one of the Doctor's secretaries and I found out.

Susan flushed and rocked back in astonishment. "He... he lost his...?" enquired Susan, still unable to believe it.

"The broken chain whipped round and took half his penis off. He nearly bled to death and the only way the hospital could save him was to remove the rest of it, and left him with just a little hole with which to pee from. Since then, he's lost all interest in sex and poor Mrs Dickens gets no sexual intimacy at all these days." Said Julie.

"The poor man, and the poor woman." Lamented Susan, still trying to comprehend the situation.

Julie saw her opportunity and dived in. "He was only 34. His wife and he were planning a family. It was so unfair, I mean -- they could adopt of course. But as to sex... well." Added Julie, leaving the question to hang for a moment.

Susan's mind was upside down. She hadn't considered this possibility, let alone considered her view on it. Her brain scrambled to think of her scripture, but of course she could find no guidance in that.

"Would Mrs Dickens, a healthy and sexually active female -- would it be so wrong for her to seek the pleasure and intimacy elsewhere? With Mr Dickens's approval of course." asked Julie looking directly into Susan's eyes.

Julie saw the doubt and confusion. She saw how Susan wrestled with her thoughts as she attempted to give the official 'church' answer. In the end, the best Susan could do was to quote one of the commandments.

Susan took a large breath. "Thou shall not commit adultery." Offered Susan, hoping it answered the situation.

But Julie's quick mind was already prepared for it, and she had her reply suitably formulated.

"But that's about faithfulness, isn't it? And the definition of faithful is that you keep to the vows you made, and to fulfilling the duties of those vows. In this case, Mr Dickens -- through no fault of his own - is not fulfilling his duties, is he? So, he has already broken the vows, hasn't he?" maintained Julie.

Susan flustered and shifted uncomfortably. "Well... well. Oh. I don't know Julie. I'm all confused now.

Julie decided she needed to step back, there was little to gain in forcing Susan into a conclusion she did not rightly believe in.

"All I'm saying Susan, is that I don't think God is that cruel. That, He would object to a person finding pleasure with another person, if their own partner was not able or willing to provide it. He's a kind and merciful God isn't that what you preach? And so, if he's given us this 'blessing' it seems contrite to think that he wouldn't want us to find it, from whomever we needed to."

Susan's brain was overloading. She tried to consider Mrs Dickens's situation and how she would feel in the same situation. It was true, Robert gave her very little sexual pleasure and limited sexual intimacy. But it was something, and she wasn't sure just how she would feel if that all stopped.

"Robert doesn't satisfy you, he doesn't fulfil you, Susan. That's really not his fault -- it's just the way he is. But you deserve to feel the blessing of sexual pleasure that God has granted you.

Susan recoiled, unable to take in what she felt Julie was telling her. While her mind swirled, her emotions scrambled and her resolution in tatters, Julie changed tack.

"I'll give you £10 Susan, if you take your blouse off." Offered Julie glancing back at Mike with a smile.

Susan glared at Julie, her eyes vacant as she considered the situation. 'I do need the money' Susan admitted to herself. But then she glanced up and saw Mike leering at her.

"No. No, not... not here. I... I don't want him watching me." Declared Susan, her brain still trying to rationalise what Julie had said earlier.

Julie smiled, then gave a sideways nod to Mike before standing up, still holding Susan's hand and bided her to stand. Reluctantly Susan got to her feet and Julie led her to the bedroom. Susan's mind screamed at her to stop. But her brain was still sifting through her earlier thoughts. Susan just couldn't get her mind away from the thought of poor Mrs Dickens.

When they got to the bedroom, Susan sat meekly on the edge of the bed -- a far away look in her eye as if she didn't really appreciate or comprehend where she was or what she was about to do.

"Your blouse?" offered Julie by way of moving things on.

Susan came out of her reverie and gave a slightly alarmed call out "What? Oh. Oh yes -- right. Umm... I suppose." She said demurely, before starting to unbutton her blouse.

But to her surprise, Julie stopped her. "No, not like that Susan. Not like you're undressing for bed. Like this." Offered Julie, standing up to face Susan.

Julie smiled coyly. Her fingers dropped to the top button of her blouse and she very slowly, fed the button through the hole and then pulled her blouse apart slightly. Julie was going to teach Susan a bit about how to be 'sexy', and this was the first lesson 'how to do a strip tease'.

"You have to tease." Chuckled Julie, looking at Susan as her eyes went wide. "Don't let them see everything straight away, and make them wait. Make them imagine what it will be like. Build up the excitement and the anticipation." Said Julie, continuing to slowly unbutton the rest of her buttons one at a time.

Once the blouse was unbuttoned, Julie opened it slightly, just enough to reveal the pink bra underneath. Susan was mesmerised.

"Now you try it." Asked Julie with a smile.

Susan wasn't sure. She wasn't sure if she should be doing this -- especially with another woman. Her mind was in turmoil but her fingers were already busy, slowly undoing the buttons one by one as she had been shown.

"Is this... is this what lesbians do?" asked Susan, realising the ridiculousness of the question.

"It's what everyone does." Replied Julie with a smile and a chuckle. "there's no real harm in it is there?" she asked.

Susan didn't reply, but as Julie had shown her -- she opened her blouse out to reveal a lacey red bra.

"OK. Why don't you remove the blouse Susan, for £5. But do it slowly like this." Added Julie, again, peeling the blouse over her shoulders and then letting it drop off her arms to the floor.

Again, Susan complied, her brain only beginning to gather a semblance of order. Her mind, her conscience screamed at her, telling her not to comply. It railed at her that it was so wrong and disgusting, showing her body to another woman.

"How about letting me see those lovely breasts of yours." Asked Julie casually, "for £10 maybe."

But Susan baulked. "Oh. Julie I don't know. It's... it's just like that time in the tent." She wailed. "Making me do things I don't want to do. It can't be right that I'm showing you my breasts like this." Susan bemoaned.

"You don't have to, Susan." Replied Julie firmly. "You know full well, you can say No, and you can walk out of here whenever you want. I'm not forcing you and I'm not coercing you."

Susan dropped her gaze to the floor, knowing it to be true. "But you're not giving me any other options Julie, to earn the money I mean." lamented Susan.

In truth, Susan didn't know quite what she meant. She realised this was not the girl guides, so baking cakes and things were not on the menu. But for her to have to demean herself like this, to humiliate and debase herself for another person's pleasure -- and another woman to boot. It rankled her, it chewed at her morals and it stirred up the guilt she felt. A part of her tried to reason, it was as Julie had said. If Robert couldn't please her, was it so wrong that she got pleasure elsewhere? But was this pleasurable, she asked herself -- unclear of really how she felt about it.

"I want to take your bra off, Susan. I'll do it. For £10, is that OK." Asked Julie.

Susan squirmed, aware now that they were really getting into dangerous activities. "Oh Julie I don't know I..." whispered Susan, but Julie stopped her with a "shush" and bid her to lay face down on the bed.

A little bemused, Susan complied, face resting on the pillow as she tried to relax a little. Susan tried to imagine what Julie was about to do, and then she felt it and realised what Julie had been saying about anticipation. A whoosh of excitement and anticipation washed over her and it consumed her. Susan felt Julie's fingers under her bra strap, lifting it gently over her shoulders. She felt Julie's soft hands as they caressed her shoulders and upper back. It felt exquisite and Susan almost lost herself.

Susan felt Julie's deft and delicate fingers as they slowly unhooked the bra and it dropped on the bed. A huge desire washed over Susan, and she longed to turn over and have those delicate fingers on her breasts. But instead, she felt Julie reach underneath and felt fingers and hands encompassing her breasts. Susan lifted her body slightly, almost involuntarily as she sought to give Julie a little more room.

"I'll give you £10 if you let me lick and kiss your back." Offered Julie offhandedly, not really waiting for a response.

Susan gasped and moaned her agreement as she felt Julie's mouth drop between her shoulders and Julie began kissing her skin softly. Then Susan felt the wetness of Julie's tongue as it began to travel across her back, running up her spine and causing Susan to shiver deliciously.

After a few moments, Julie's soft mouth travelled to the nape of Susan's neck and Susan almost exploded as she felt Julie lick and kiss her.

"Turn over Susan. I'll give you £10 if you turn over and let me see your lovely tits." Asked Julie seductively.

"Oh Julie No. Please I... those words, they upset me." Replied Susan, sounding not the least bit convincing.

"But those words are evocative Susan, they add to the whole pleasure. Using words like that, they arouse and excite people. It's why we use dirty words when we have sex, it just makes it even better.

Susan groaned, not sure of how or whether to protest further as Julie's mouth continues to traverse her back.

"Turn over Susan, please." Asked Julie politely.

Susan paused in deliberation, and in consideration. If she was going to resist and desist, then now was the time. But something in Susan's mind told her to roll over, and so the demure and shy woman rolled over and let her breasts flop over as she did so.

Julie whistled lowly without intending to. It was the first time Julie had seen Susan's tits and although she had elicited a long and detailed description from Mike that night after the tent incident -- when Mike had fucked Julie absolutely senseless while describing how he had felt fucking Susan -- this was the first time she had seen Susan's tits for herself.

"Mike was right." Offered Julie. "Your tits are amazing." She purred.

Susan blushed, unsure of whether to take it as a compliment or as a slight. She had never considered her breasts to be anything other than functional, with the occasional attention from Robert. But Robert never made mention of them, never complimented her. It all fuelled the thoughts in the back of Susan's mind about what Julie had said. Robert really wasn't fulfilling her needs.

"But this? Showing another woman my breasts?" said Susan, out loud without meaning to. Julie continued to stare at Susan's tits, watching them sway and jiggle with every movement.

"Tits." Corrected Julie with a wink and a smile. "In fact, I'll give you £50 -- Fifty, if you use the dirty words." Offered Julie with a twinkle in her eye.

"I... oh my. Fifty?" giggled Susan nervously. "OK." she agreed, immediately cursing herself for being manipulated so easily. But she had agreed to it now and so, to her mind she was committed.

Quickly, she tried to reckon up how much money she had already gained and was slightly disappointed to realise it was barely £105. But even as she recounted the amounts in her head, she immediately lost her train of concentration and all rational thought when she felt Julie's warm mouth around her nipples.

"I'll give you £10 if you let me lick and suck them Susan, is that OK?" asked Julie, again not waiting for an answer.

"Oh. Oh. my goodness. Yessss." Susan moaned her agreement, lowly, unable to believe how different Julie's tongue felt compared to her own husband's. It was a soft, sensual and amazing feeling and Susan closed her eyes as Julie's tongue began to lick and flick Susan's nipples. Susan felt Julie's mouth close on her nipple and felt a light pressure of Julie's teeth on her sensitive nips.

Susan was about to call out, to complain and warn her not to hurt her, when she felt the delicate pressure on her nipples and felt the blood actually coarse into them, causing them to engorge with blood. It was an amazing feeling for Susan, and something she had not felt since her early days of exploring her own body.

"Do you like me licking your tits, Susan?" asked Julie with a giggle.

"Oh yes. I mean Oh god... Susan. I don't know, I mean -- isn't this... wrong? I mean, I'm being unfaithful aren't I? And you're paying me, I... I shouldn't be..." she let the words trail away, again unwilling or unable to deny the truth of her enjoyment.

Julie moaned herself, and lifted her face to look at Susan. "Let's get you naked." She suggested, adding "for ummm... £10?"

In truth, Julie knew they were probably at the point now, where a monetary offering was probably not required. But Julie felt it sort of added to the excitement and beside, she knew Julie would need a monetary incentive when Julie eventually suggested that Mike join them.

"Why don't you stand up and take your skirt off. Slowly, like you did with your Blouse. Then I'll show you how to take off your panties, in a way that will drive men wild.

But Susan baulked at this, perhaps the words bringing her back to a modicum of common sense and decency.

"I won't be showing my naked body to any other man." Replied Susan, sounding a little indignant.

But slowly, she got off the bed and stood there. Then, reaching to the side she unbuttoned the skirt and then pulling the zip down she let it drop to the floor. Meanwhile, Julie had wasted no time in doing a similar thing with her skirt, until now -- both women stood there in just their panties.

Julie immediately lifted one foot and placed it on the bed. "Make sure he's behind you, slightly to the side. Then pull your panties down slowly as far as your knees, giving him a glimpse of your cunt. Then, you pull your leg through like this and let the panties fall to the floor." Added Julie, with a brief grunt of effort.