The Church Fete

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I ... I thought you wanted to take it off yourself, for £150 yes?" she squeaked, a little surprised at her own Candor.

This time there was a little less sense of shame and embarrassment in her voice, and Mike picked up on it right away. He smiled to himself, he had forgotten that, and she had reminded him ... perhaps this was going to go a lot smoother than he thought.

He turned to look at her, she stood looking at him hands crossed over her chest. Mike slowly walked up to her, moving his face to within inches of hers. He could smell her perfume, and felt her laboured breath on his face.

Susan tried to turn away, only to then have Mike's hot breath in her ear. Reaching round behind her, Mike quickly uncoupled her bra and then slowly he let his fingers run along her back and her shoulders as he pulled the bra away from her. As soon as he had, Susan immediately crossed her arms across her chest once more to hide her tits.

Mike held the bra up so that it was directly in front of both their faces.

"Half cup bra, very nice, lacey and delicate. Does your husband like you wearing this sort of underwear?" asked Mike with some interest.

Susan couldn't reply, caught in the surprise of the question.

"Are your panties as lacy as your bra Susan?" asked Mike once, still holding her bra up like a prize.

Susan didn't reply immediately, she forced a look of resolve on her face.

"I don't believe it was part of the deal that I had to answer your questions Mr Johnson." she said indignantly.

Mike smiled to himself, not the least bit bothered that she wouldn't answer his questions. It meant more to him that she was now starting to think of it as a 'business transaction'.

"You're right." replied Mike with a pause.

"So how much would it take to get you to answer my questions?" he glared at her, forcing her to put a price on her virtue.

Susan allowed herself a smile, knowing her demand would not be accepted, but yet unwilling to try.

"£2700" she said flatly.

Mike huffed loudly in response.

"Well, that's not going to happen is it Susan, so let's see ... how about £500 but you have to answer ALL my questions. Agreed?" added Mike, pulling out what was a very large wad of bank notes.

The amount shocked Susan, £500 for what seemed to be quite an easy request to comply with and she really couldn't see how this could cause any grief to her.

"Very well, £500." she replied.

"So?" asked Mike with a hint of anticipation.

Susan didn't understand at first then realised Mike was waiting to get the answer to his questions.

"Well. To be honest, Robert doesn't show much interest in what underwear I wear." she offered with an openness that surprised even her.

"In fact we seldom ..." she stopped herself, realising that she was giving away more than what was asked.

"As for my panties." she countered hoping to deflect attention "that's for me to know isn't it?"

"Finish what you were going to say." said Mike adamantly, looking directly at her.

"Questions only." replied Susan smugly, trying to put Mike off balance.

In response, Mike frowned.

"OK. Try this. Does Robert fuck you in the dark or with the lights on? Do you undress in front of him?" he asked, now a sense of irritation in his voice.

Susan blushed, still not used to the sort of language she was hearing.

"Mr Johnson, please don't use that sort of language." she called out somewhat bashfully.

"Answer the questions." replied Mark with no reaction to her request.

Susan gathered herself, her mind swirling with a way to answer the question without too much embarrassment.

"I normally get undressed in our on suite, we have a small dim light on that we switch off as soon as I come out of the bathroom. So, as I said Robert doesn't really see me in my underwear." Said Susan flatly, trying to make it not sound as ridiculous as it did in her mind, once she had considered it.

"Pity." offered Mike as he looked her up and down.

"You've got a hot and sexy fucking body you know? So, I'll give you £200 to see you in just your panties." He intoned softly.

Susan again blushed, her husband seldom paid her a compliment and never told her she was 'sexy', so despite herself and her disgust, part of her enjoyed the compliment. A few times, she recalled, she had walked past groups of men and had them whistle and call out to her. She had ignored them of course, but it had still given her a strange sense and feeling in her tummy, a similar feeling to what she was now experiencing. With a 'tut' of admonishment to herself, she pushed the thought out of her mind.

"£200 and ... and you don't touch me, right?" asked Susan reluctantly, trying to secure her understanding of the deal.

Mike smiled "Let's not get ahead of ourselves Susan. Like I said, £200 to see you in your Panties."

Susan nodded and undid the safety pin holding her skirt with her right hand, then unfurled it letting it drop to the floor. But then she realised that as she had dropped her hand, it had exposed her breast. Quickly she drew her arm back across her chest.

"Oh, your panties are lacy." added Mike with a sense of excitement, and noticing Susan's exposed breasts.

Mike reached out to touch them, but Susan quickly backed away.

"Look only, you said." cautioned Susan with a hint of admonishment.

"Very well." added Mike, aware now that his own excitement was starting to build, his cock was getting hard at the thought of how this was going to end.

"All right." said Mike once more.

"Another £200 if you let me take your Panties off and let me see you naked, including your tits and your pussy." he offered with a hint of glee.

Susan was shocked, and recoiled at the word 'pussy. She knew what it meant of course but she would often refer to it as her 'bits' when talking to her husband.

"Mr Johnson, I must ask you not to use that sort of words, they offend me. Please stop." she tried to sound as prim and proper as she could.

Mike smiled, he had no intention of doing that of course.

"Well, is it a deal?" asked Mike looking directly between her legs.

Susan didn't reply, but dropping her gaze down to hide her embarrassment she meekly nodded. In her mind she was counting, "£100, £150, £200, £500, £200 -- that's over a thousand" she thought to herself, 'Nearly half-way'.

But then she felt Mike's hands slip down the side of her hips and into the hem line of her panties. Susan gasped despite herself, but his touch was not rough as she had expected. Mike gently expanded the elastic with his hands and then slid them down her legs, all the while making sure his fingers caressed Susan's outer thigh.

Susan sucked in her lower lip. She had not known anyone touch her like this. She had met Robert at religious school and they had quickly agreed she would give it up to become his wife. Before that she had not really had a boyfriend, she was a virgin when she married Robert and apart from a few fumbles from lads at school she had very little sexual experience.

"You need to lie down." said Mike with a small gasp of appreciation, as he lifted her foot out of her panties.

He held her panties up to his face, in front of her and took a big sniff.

"Oh. Your pussy smells delightful, and a little wet I believe." he laughed.

It was a lie, Mike knew, but he wanted to see her reaction. Susan didn't respond to his statement but surprisingly, she complied without question, perhaps tired of standing up for so long, or maybe her legs were getting weak with the attention they were getting.

Mike pointed to a picnic blanket that been conveniently draped on the floor. With a slight grunt. Susan sat on the blanket, her hands still clutched over her tits and pussy in embarrassment.

"So, how about we say £200 if I can rub and lick your tits and nipples" Mike offered, with a hint of excitement.

Susan pulled her head up, it was the first time he had asked to do something quite physical to her. Again, her mind wandered, her resolve waivered at the thought of someone other than her husband having intimate knowledge of her body like this.

No one had ever 'licked her' down there, and only her husband had even touched it. Her mind swirled with the implications, and the considerations. Letting this vile man see her naked was one thing, she told herself -- but allowing him to touch her in this way? Surely this was wrong on so many levels. It was cheating, she was cheating on Robert -- there was no way around it she told herself. And Susan had to consider whether it was all worth it.

"Oh Mr Johnson, I don't ... I mean, no one has ever ... oh god I can't believe I'm doing this ... isn't there something else I could do?" As soon as she had said it, she realised her mistake.

"OK. Then I'll take that as a No. So, have you ever given Robert a blow job?" asked Mike matter of factly?

Susan was stunned, surely, he wasn't going to ask her to blow him? She knew what a blow job was, but Robert had never shown any interest in anything like that beyond sex in the missionary position. She often overheard parishioners speaking about their sex life and it sometimes dawned on her that she was a little hard done by in that department even though her husband was a vicar. After all she thought, sex between a married man and woman was not a sin.

The sudden feel of something soft on her lips pulled her back from her thoughts, and she opened her eyes to see Mike standing over her and she realised with horror that he had his penis in his hand.

"Oh. Oh my goodness I, I don't know ..." stuttered Susan, turning her head away.

Susan was repulsed, the thought of taking a penis in her mouth was disgusting to her and she was shocked that other women liked the idea.

Mike smiled once again.

"I realise you won't be very good at it, Susan but I am still keen to feel you tongue on my cock, so £200 if you give me a blow job." He offered insidiously.

In truth, Susan didn't know much about how to do it at all, other than the man would put his penis into the woman's mouth and the woman would then 'lick' it or something. It was gross and unnatural to her, it repulsed and reviled her. But, she also realised that with the £200 she would be half way to the amount of money she needed.

'Can I really do that?' she asked herself, her mind reeling with doubt and uncertainty -- and not a little amount of disgust and embarrassment. A voice inside her told her it would be cheating on Robert, but deep down, she knew she had to. Half the money was the same as no money. Meekly she turned her face back towards Mike, and slowly opened her mouth.

Susan looked at Mike's penis as he guided it toward her mouth and slid it in, her eyes bulging at what she was seeing. She had no idea if it was bigger or smaller than Robert. She had barely touched Robert's penis in the years they'd been married, she had no idea what it would feel like ... or taste like.

Gently, Mike fed in some 2 inches of his cock into her mouth, then paused. In response, Susan squeezed her eyes shut, in denial or in a desperate attempt to salvage some dignity.

"Give it a lick with your tongue." said Mike, with as much encouragement as he could.

"Imagine it's a lollipop."

Susan giggled despite herself, she had always liked lollipops she recalled. Reluctantly and hesitantly at first, Susan began to slowly use her tongue. It didn't taste anywhere near as unpleasant as she had thought it would and she noticed how when she ran her tongue on the underside of the bulbous part of the penis, Mike would twitch somewhat.

Susan also noticed that as she licked the bulbous tip, it was a lot softer than the shaft and Mike seemed to like having that part licked. It really wasn't as bad as she had thought it would be, she thought to herself. She had expected it to be dirty and to stink of pee, but Mike's penis was not smelly at all. But then Mike pushed another 2 inches into her mouth and Susan gagged.

"Breathe through your nose." she heard Mike say as she struggled to get her breath.

Susan tried to pull her head away, but Mike's strong hands held it still. Susan started wriggling, getting quite uncomfortable now - but then just as she thought she wasn't going to get her breath, she started breathing through her nose and realised that she could still breath even with Mike's penis deep in her mouth.

Mike started to slide it in and out slowly and at first, Susan squirmed and wriggled but soon she was amazed with herself that she was able to tolerate it quite well. Mike began a rhythmic in and out action and Susan struggled and squirmed to accommodate it until, without warning - Mike pulled his cock out.

Susan coughed loudly, her breathing laboured and for a moment she thought she was going to be sick.

"That was horrible Mr Johnson." she managed to cough and splutter, but Mike just smiled.

"Don't tell me you didn't enjoy having a cock in your mouth. You did, didn't you? I know you did, by the way you were licking my cock. You enjoyed it didn't you?" he taunted.

"No." replied Susan adamantly, trying to regain some modicum of respect and dignity. "No, it was horrible and disgusting." she glared at him.

Mike moved his hands between her legs, pushing her protecting hand to one side and without warning ran his fingers along her crack. Susan let out a yell that was both of shock and pleasure.

"OH GODDDD." she wailed, "What are you doing, get off me, this wasn't in the deal." she hissed, drawing her legs together as best she could.

Mike looked at her.

"But you lied to me, so the deal is off." he announced, not expanding on his strange comment.

Susan frowned "I didn't, I ... I ... I didn't lie" she pleaded looking at Mike for perhaps a hint of what he thought she was lying about.

"You said you didn't enjoy it, but your pussy says otherwise." replied Mike.

Slowly he lifted his fingers and offered them towards Susan's nose and mouth, a wicked grin of pleasure on his face.

Susan recoiled in denial, but she knew what Mike was referring to. Her mind whirled and her thoughts swirled as she tried to tell herself 'No it can't be true.'

'It's a mistake, I can't be getting turned on by this, I simply can't, surely?' she told herself, as she wailed inwardly to herself.

But, as Mike held out his fingers in front of her nose, despite herself, almost without thought, Susan took a deep sniff; there was no mistaking the odour this time, and she groaned silently, to herself.

A similar odour, she recalled when - on occasion, her and Robert's love making had got a bit 'fruity' she thought, and she'd had that strange feeling in her tummy. Susan didn't even understand about orgasms other than some women got them and some didn't. She always resigned herself to be one of the women that didn't have one.

But now the shame and humiliation poured into her, ravaging her thoughts and tormenting her morals. How could she be enjoying this she castigated herself. Self-loathing and degradation swarmed over her mind, ridiculing her and casting doubts on her morals.

Much to Susan's disgust however, Mike rubbed his fingers across her lips, spreading her juices as best he could over her mouth. Susan squirmed, keeping her mouth closed as she tried to turn away, clamping her teeth tightly. But, once he had finished - then she couldn't resist it and surreptitiously she poked the tip of her tongue out between her lips and licked some of the juice. She was surprised that it didn't taste of much, and not unpleasant at all she thought. Making it look like an unconscious gesture, she sucked in her bottom lip and ran her tongue along the inside of her mouth.

As quick as she had done it, she admonished herself. 'Oh god what am I turning into?' she thought.

"No, she had to focus" she told herself, over and over. She was half-way to the total, she just needed to get past these last few tasks. She needed to focus, needed to find a way to get through this, whatever it takes she thought, just get it done and she could be out of there.

Mike's voice cut through her reverie.

"Let me lick and finger your pussy and I'll give you £300." He offered salaciously.

Susan recoiled, quite taken aback by the sudden lurch forward in proceedings. In truth, she wasn't sure what Mike was going to ask of her next -- but she sure as heck wasn't ready for that.

"£300?" asked Susan incredulously.

Her brain desperately trying to do the sums as another part of her mind wailed and railed at her for even considering it. She could hardly believe it, hardly believe she was even considering it. But then, she reminded herself - £300, it was nearly all of the money she needed and her ordeal would soon be over and it hadn't been as bad as she had expected.

But her fear and self loathing was causing anguish and torment in her head as she contemplated letting this vile man do such a disgusting and degrading thing to her. How could she let him, she wailed to herself. Susan began to cry, lamenting her miserable situation. How had it come to this, she asked herself. Having to denigrate and debase herself for this man's pleasure and to earn a few pound. She screamed at herself for the person she had become, derided herself for being so easily swayed like this.

But then a part of her brain reminded her to the fact that Robert didn't really take care of her in this way. He had to carry some of the blame for this, she told herself. If he took care of me properly, I wouldn't be responding like this to this vile man's touch. A sudden resolve broke through her thought and she hears herself say it.

"And you're just going to 'finger' me? What ... what does that mean?" asked Susan cautiously.

She felt she knew what it meant, it was not something Robert did to her but she did recall some boys at her school asking her if they could do it to her.

Mike laughed.

"Fucking hell, does your husband not even warm your pussy up before he fucks you?" he said incredulously.

For the first time, Mike noted - Susan didn't complain about his language. Mike waited but no answer was forthcoming from Susan, as her eyes took on a far away look.

"I did ask a question Susan." said Mike a little more insistently, coughing as he did so -- to get her attention.

Susan's eyes came back to focus on the man in front of her. Mike was not unduly handsome, but he wasn't exactly ugly or unattractive either. Again, Susan cursed herself for allowing her thoughts to drift like that. After a moment's pause -- Susan coughed and spoke lowly.

"He ... he doesn't use his fingers on me, if that's what you mean." she offered demurely.

"What about you, Susan?" asked Mike in quick response. Susan's face turned crimson as she realised what he was asking her. Susan was considering her reply when Mike spoke once more.

"Ah. So you DO play with yourself then?" said Mike triumphantly.

Susan blushed even more, her eyes lowered and she felt a fresh wave of shame and embarrassment wash over her. Again, she was about to speak when Mike interceded.

"I'll give you £300 if you show me." He said, his face glowing with anticipation.

Susan tried hard to focus her attention, '£300' she told herself. Yes, it was humiliating and degrading she told herself, but at this rate she would soon be at her target and then she could get away and be done with this awful situation. The little moral voice in her head still whispered to her that it was 'wrong' and that it was cheating on Robert but now, her own self-preservation and her self-determination was leading the way, convincing her that she would soon have the money she needed.

Mike knelt between her legs, his gaze still fixed on Susan's hairy pussy, as he awaited her response.

When it came, it surprised him. And for the life of her, Susan hated herself as soon as she heard herself say it, quite baffled by what she was thinking.