The Church Fete

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan felt Julie warm tongue run down the nape of her neck and then onto her ears, a soft waft of air entered her ear and it felt so incredibly sensual and erotic. Susan's mind tumbled with the pleasure of it all, quite unable to take it all in.

"Time to go." yelled Mike, suddenly - a note of alarm in his voice.

"Get your clothes on quickly and Julie will take you home. Robert's on his way but I'll tell him you were not feeling well so Julie took you home. Quick now, round the back way."

Susan suddenly panicked, as she was suddenly slammed back into reality. The realisation of what she had done, now hit her like a ton of bricks. Quickly she gathered her clothes up just as Julie entered the tent. Quickly she ushered Susan out of the tent toward the waiting car. As she did, Mike called out.

"Don't leave without this." He laughed, holding out a bundle of cash.

Susan blushed, and walked back toward Mike sheepishly, taking the money from him before whispering lowly.

"Th... thank you. I think." She half giggled to herself.

---

It was about a month later, Julie and Mike were watching TV when there was a knock at the door. When Mike answered it, he was surprised to see Susan stood there.

Mike let her in with a greeting of "Hello Susan, what a lovely ... errr ... surprise." he managed to stutter as he saw her swollen belly.

Julie stood up and went to greet her, noticing immediately, both the bump and also the slight look of sternness on Susan's face.

Taking her seat without a word, she sat down, and then Susan turned to face Julie and Mike. In turn they were both a little dumbstruck and waiting for Susan to say something.

"I suppose you are wondering why I am here." said Susan finally.

Without waiting for an answer, she continued.

"As you can see, Robert and I are pregnant. We are over the moon and so happy about it."

She glanced over at Mike and a certain sternness flashed across her face.

"As far as I am concerned, as far as we are concerned." she corrected herself "It's Robert's baby -- and I don't want anything or anyone saying different. Agreed?"

Julie and Mike both nodded, relieved that this was not going to be an issue. But the two of them recoiled when Susan announced.

"But that's not why I'm here." she said in a very demure, prim and proper voice.

"I'm such a silly girl, I seem to have ..." she coughed.

"I seem to have got myself into some more money troubles." she grinned at Julie and Mike.

"I need to get £2000 soon."

Mike laughed, his relief palpable.

"Oh. I see, and you'd like my help to settle your debt then?" he added.

"Well, actually." said Susan looking over directly at Julie and licking her lips "Actually, I was hoping your wife could help me this time."

This time it was Julie's turn to laugh.

"Oh." she said, "I'm sure we can manage that. I think we need to ... um... get comfortable."

Without prompting Susan held up her tits and said.

"Oh my tits are so heavy, and so sensitive. I'll let you lick them Julie, for ummm ... let's say £5."

Mike laughed. "£5, at that rate it's going to take ages to write the debt off."

Julie looked over at him "I think that's the whole POINT." She said, laughing loudly.

The End?

Writer's Note: Thank you for reading. If you enjoyed it, please leave a comment (but please be nice. If you didn't like it -- fair enough). I have some thoughts about a 2nd chapter but I will see how many readers like this one first.