The Church Fete

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought you wanted to lick and finger my 'pussy'?" she said, putting an emphasis on the last word but not really understanding why.

In truth, all this was affecting Susan. Her lust and desire was rising quickly now -- had been mounting from the first time that Mike had made his offer clear. She had at first, refused to even acknowledge it -- but she soon felt those special 'pangs' she sometimes got when lovemaking.

Her breathing was, ever so slowly beginning to labour with effort as she felt the strange warmth wash over her.

"Oh god, what ... what's happening to me?" she asked herself.

It was a rhetorical question of course, Susan knew exactly what was happening to her -- she was getting turned on, despite it all, despite all the disgust and embarrassment, despite the shame and humiliation, despite the doubt and the uncertainty -- Susan was getting turned on.

"I'd rather watch you play with your hot little pussy." said Mike, once again pulling Susan out of her little reverie, "For £300 of course" he offered with a kind smile.

To Mike's amazement, Susan smiled at him, it was a warm, lust laden smile and it was the first time that he'd seen her smile. As Mike continued to look, he thought he saw a wanton sexual look flash across her face.

"Mmmm" said Susan with a deliberateness that was palpable. It wasn't as if she was averse to this act -- having long since learnt that she needed to do this for her own satisfaction. Her husband Robert usually left her high and dry during intercourse, as he sought only his own release.

Slowly and surely, Susan began to recall her teenage years, when her body tensed and tingled to the touch of the few boys she dated. She recalled nights when she would explore her body and marvel at its responses to certain things. Her friends had all teased her about how she would learn so much about sex once she was married. But she hadn't of course, little knowing at the time how devout Robert was and how his view of religion and of women was constrained to anything other than brief acts of intimacy and affection.

At first Susan had lamented it, almost resented it. But as she began to talk to other wives within the church she soon came to learn that this was the way of a Vicar's wife. In time, Susan came to accept it and dealt with it in her own way. But now, this? Something was happening to her, she told herself -- years of pent up sexual frustration and denial was starting to bubble it's way to the surface and Susan really wasn't sure how to deal with it.

Only a few men had ever seen her breasts, fewer still her 'bits', and only 1 person had ever touched it. Susan shuddered in the realisation, no one -- not even her own husband had 'licked it'. Now she was being asked to rub herself, in front of this man that she barely knew. It was intolerable, it was unthinkable and it was so very shameful and embarrassing.

But she had got herself into this situation and it seemed churlish now, to start developing morals. Mike had already seen her naked, he had already used his fingers on her and pretty soon, she was sure he was going to use his mouth. Another shiver ran through her as she considered this, thinking perhaps he would offer her enough to reach her target.

And so, closing her eyes and moving her hand between her legs, Susan began to strum her little nub and immediately felt the wetness of her 'pussy'. Reluctantly, Susan allowed herself to consider what this meant. Her pussy was quite wet and she could hardly believe it.

"Oh God", she thought -- "oh god, let's just get through this. DO it and get through it." she told herself.

Susan quickly found her little bud once more and started diddling it, as she had of course done many, many times -- to finish herself off once Robert had had his way with her and rolled over. He never waits for me to come, she told herself by way of reasoning. Shivers went up her back and down over her tummy to inside her pussy, as her fingers began to strum and rub, in small circles around and over her nub and along her slit -- drawing long low groans and moans from her mouth.

Mike's eyes went wide at the sight, in truth he had not expected Susan to be so compliant, so soon. He watched as her other hand drifted up to her tit and she started to rub the nipple gently, massaging the tit and pulling lightly on her nipples. Soon her fingers were rubbing her clit as hard as she could, her breath started to labour as she took faster, shallower breaths. Her back began to arch as she groaned.

"Oh god I'm having one of those feelings." she groaned to herself in disbelief.

Immediately harsh thoughts began to invade her mind, telling her she was a disgrace. Her inner voice screamed at her, demanding to know how she could degrade and debase herself like this in front of another man. She was a shameless hussy, a harlot.

But her bubbling Orgasm was not going to be denied, as she felt the warmth begin to pervade her very soul.

'Maybe this was going to be a proper Orgasm?' she thought to herself.

As Susan's fingers rubbed her clit and her fingers began to tease her cunthole Susan realised this was certainly not the sort of plain "Warm feelings" that she usually felt when Robert was on top of her.

'oh god if it really was a proper orgasm, then it was the best feeling she had ever had and it was getting so much better.' she told herself with genuine astonishment.

She slipped a finger into her now dripping wet pussy, and surprised herself by shouting out loud

"Oh god my pussy is so, so wet."

Susan no longer cared that she had used the word out loud, she no longer cared that Mike Johnson was stood over her watching her fingering herself. She cared only to prolong this feeling that was running through her body.

Mike kneeled down and placed his face between her legs. Without being asked he licked her pussy lips and it drew a groan from Susan.

"I'll give you the rest of the amount you need, if you let me lick your pussy and finger you." said Mike, a heightened sense of excitement obvious in his voice.

Susan almost screamed her reply - She didn't even hesitate or need to consider the sums this time.

"Ahh fuck ... Yes, yes please, ok...ok ... the whole lot, oh god yes, yes, if I let you ... oh shit oh shit ..." Susan muttered trying to keep as much control of herself as she could.

It was the first time that Susan had used a swear word other than the ones Mike had used.

"Oh shit I'm having that thing, that orgasm. Am I? Oh god is this what an orgasm feels like? Oh shit it's so good, Oh fuck fuck fuck I'm having an orgasmmmmm." Susan squealed, unable to quite believe the intensity and strength of the waves of pleasure that now began to coarse through her body, shooting fireworks of ecstasy and joy deep into her very being.

Mike took this as consent and quickly dropped his face onto Susan's pussy. She in turn, arched her back trying to increase the contact between her pussy and Mike's mouth. Mike began to lick, her clit, her cleft, her pussy lips and then using his tongue he teased her pussy hole.

"Oh god, don't tease me please." wailed Susan with a lust filled groaned. Mike stuck a bit more of his tongue in and Susan became increasingly animated, groaning and moaning now with total abandon.

After a few minutes, Mike removed his mouth and it drew a long "Noooooo." from Susan. Please, please I ... I need ...." She whimpered.

Mike said nothing, instead he ran his fingers around her clit and along her cleft. When he got to her hole Susan bucked. Mike teased her with is finger, pushing it in just slightly so that Susan could feel it, then pulling it out.

"Oh god put it in me, pleeeeeeze." wailed Susan desperately arching her back now to get Mike's finger into her.

"Tell me what you want." said Mike with a hint of mischief in his voice.

"Oh God I ... I don't know ... oh god is this ... is what I'm feeling, is it an orgasm?" asked Susan breathlessly.

"I imagine so." replied Mike with a laugh.

"You're 'cumming.'" he said. "That's what we call an orgasm. You don't say you're having an orgasm, you say that you are cumming." he added matter of factly.

"Shit, then I'm really cummmmmminng." said Susan drawing her breath. It was a huge one, so many years in the making. Her legs started to tremble and her whole body was shaking. Her skin was on fire, little electric shocks blitzed their way around her body. The warm rumble of her orgasm began to increase as the depth and force intensified yet further. Susan's head was spinning in a way she had never experienced.

Susan's eyes rolled back in her head as she arched her back once more to the delicate touches of Mike's tongue and fingers. Slowly, Mike ran his tongue around, onto Susan's thigh and the then to the cleft where her leg joined her torso. His fingers pulled Susan's cunt lips apart and he blew lightly over her hole.

Susan shivered again in response, unable to believe that she was able to have such incredible and fantastic feelings of pure joy and pleasure.

"God, they never told me it would be like this." She moaned to herself, referring to her discussions with her church friends.

Susan felt like she was on a precipice, the sheer emotion and incredible feelings she was experiencing she knew, was soon going to burst like a damn, and Susan was delirious with the anticipation.

But then Mike stopped with his fingers, and lifted his mouth away from her wet pussy.

"Oh god don't stop." Wailed Susan desperately.

"I'm nearly there, I'm nearly cuming." she wailed.

Mike laughed to himself.

"No need." said Mike standing up and immediately changing his voice back to a calm business like tone, and withdrawing his fingers.

"You've done ALL I asked and you've got your £2700. You don't need to do anything more. You can go." he offered blandly.

Susan recoiled, her body was bucking and screaming at her for satisfaction, her pussy was aching and her whole being was desperate for the feeling in her belly to rumble through her completely.

"No, No, you can't stop ... I mean, you can't leave me like this ... I ... I need to ... oh god please ... you know ... don't make me say it ... please ... I need it so bad."

Mike smiled a crooked smile.

"What do you need Susan? If you tell me EXACTLY what you want, I might agree."

Susan's mind was whirling now in the desperation to have her big orgasm. Her pussy ached in a way that it had never done before. The orgasm in her tummy rumbled and rolled and threatened to roar right through her if only ... she reached down with her hands and started to diddle her clit, but it didn't seem to have the right effect.

"Tell me." said Mike in a more commanding tone.

Susan wailed in response. "Please just do it, don't make me ask, don't make me beg please, just do it ... please" she cried desperately.

"Do WHAT?" asked Mike even more insistently.

Finally Susan's resolve crumbled. Susan no longer cared about anything else, other than satisfying the fire in her pussy.

"Oh gawd, fuck me. I want you to fuck me. Please, fuck my pussy and make me come .... Please." she hollered, total uncaring of anyone hearing her.

Mike's cock twitched.

"You know don't you that your debt is paid?" said Mike. "You don't have to do this. Are you sure this is what you want Susan?"

Susan's reply was instant and uncompromising.

"Oh god yes yes." she yelled.

"Yes fucking fuck me you bastard, I want to cum, I need to cum. Fuck my little pussy and make me cum, please Mike, please. I need it, I really need it. Please." wailed Susan frantically.

Mike quickly removed his jeans and underpants and stood there, his cock already hard in his hand.

"Is this what you want?" asked Mike, shaking his cock in Susan's face.

Susan no longer cared. Without even being asked, she opened her mouth then grabbed Mike's cock and fed it into her waiting mouth. She licked and sucked it now, as if her life depended on it -- avidly and eagerly, with no hint of the revulsion from earlier.

She had never done this to any other man, and only a couple of times to her own husband. But now she marvelled at the sheer pleasure she was getting, from sucking another man's cock. It was glorious, it was fantastic and it was so very pleasurable.

Susan began to bob her head up and down on the shaft, unsure as to whether she was doing it correctly. It didn't matter, she was enjoying it and Mike was certainly not complaining she told herself.

Mike gave a little shiver and as Susan withdrew her mouth, she saw a little glob of 'pre-cum' oozing out of the tip of Mike's cock. Susan wasn't sure quite what it was of course, and a part of her felt deflated that perhaps she had caused Mike to 'cum' to quickly. In her own mind, and based entirely on her husband's performance -- Susan believed that once a man had 'cum' that was it. She was also a little disappointed at the amount.

Seeing her confusion, Mike smiled.

"It's pre-cum." He announced with a laugh. "Lick it, it's OK."

Susan smiled and extended her tongue hesitantly, before flicking it over the knob and scooping up the pre-cum into her mouth.

A shiver ran through her, this had been the very first time that she had ever tasted a man's cum and she had to admit, it was not unpleasant.

Mike got up and then beckoned Susan to get on her hands and knees. Susan seemed confused by the instruction and her mind began to wonder exactly what Mike was going to do. As he positioned himself behind her and grabbed her hips Susan had a horrifying thought that he was going to use her 'other hole'. This was definitely not something she was happy with, and was about to say something when, to her relief she felt Mike nestle his cock at the entrance to her wet cunt.

It felt incredible, and Susan no longer cared that she was about to be fucked by another man. In her own mind she concluded that if Robert couldn't fuck her properly, she was justified in finding someone who could.

Then Mike flicked his hips and sank his cock into Susan, drawing out a low and wild raucous yell. He had managed to push half of it into her in one thrust, and Mike felt the wetness of Susan's love channel. Slowly he withdrew his hard cock and then thrust back into her pussy once more. After a few strokes, Susan was already beginning to buck and arch up in time to his thrusts. As they both found a rhythm, a loud 'thwack' could be heard each time their bodies crashed together.

Susan continued to mumble lowly and indiscernibly. Her mind was doing cartwheels now, as her body continued to feel hitherto unknown pleasures and experiences. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she began grunting, matching her strong thrusts to Mike's equally firm thrusts.

"Shit." yelled, Mike. "If you carry on like that I'm gonna cum myself."

Suddenly Susan had a bolt of realisation.

"No, No you can't put your juice in me, I'm not on the pill, please don't come in me ..." Her voice suddenly frantic and worried.

Mike immediately withdrew and held his cock just at the tip of her pussyhole, teasing her.

"If I can't come in you, then I can't fuck you." said Mike, teasing her slit all the more.

Susan's mind whirled, she and her husband had been trying for months to have a baby, Susan was on her ovulation cycle -- she was at her most fertile.

"No No ... not inside me." she wailed.

"Not inside ...?" her voice trailed away, as a storm of lust and ecstasy consumed her, finally sweeping away the last vestiges of her reticence.

Mike pushed the tip of his cock back into Susan's desperate pussy, and that was all it took.

"Oh god no, I need you to ... oh shit ... oh fuck fuck I can't believe I'm saying this ... come in my pussy then but please fuck me, I'm so close ... so close ... come in my pussy ... spray your fucking baby making juice into me ... make me fucking pregnant you bastard, cum in my pussy and make me pregnant and make me cum."

Susan howled, unable to believe what she was doing but consumed by the overwhelming need and desire for her orgasm to wash over her and to ravage her body completely and utterly.

Mike immediately pushed his cock back in and this time he started thrusting as hard as he could. After a minute of this pounding, Mike called out.

"Oh fuck Susan here comes my baby jizz ... into your fucking pussy hole just like you begged for." and with that he sprayed her pussy with more cum than he had ever thought he could.

Susan bucked and squirmed as Mike thrust in, each thrust eliciting a spray of cum that seemed to Susan, to go on for ever and to completely coat her cunt. Copious sprays of cum, combined now with the very forceful thrusts from Mike was just too much.

Susan was in turmoil, anger and fear mixed with desire and pleasure. Then it hit her. It was the most incredible feeling, rolling over her body, making her whole body tremble, her legs were shaking, and she was aware of some sort of liquid wetness between her legs.

She heard Mike say "Fuck, you're really squirting, must be a very good cum."

Susan hardly heard him, she was lost ... her mind rolling in the sheer pleasure and excitement of it all. She had not known such feeling, such pleasure. It was the most incredible and most exhilarating feeling she had ever had, it continued to roll all over her and took her breath away. Just when she thought it was finished, another little wave would hit her. But then finally after some 7 minutes she finally relaxed and flopped back on the floor, exhausted.

Susan was lost in her own thoughts, dreamily enjoying the aftermath of feelings she had never ever experienced before nor even dared believe she would ever realise. It was glorious, it was incredible, it was the most fantastic feeling Susan had ever felt and she longed for them to continue.

After a few moments more, Susan managed to regain some of her composure.

"Oh god that was ... that was ..." but then the full realisation fell on her.

"Oh god, what have I done? I've been unfaithful to my husband. He didn't deserve this. I didn't ask for ..." she stopped herself.

But of course she realised -- she had. She had the chance to stop it and she didn't. This was something she would have to live with. But god, it was good, she told herself.

Susan tried to stand up, and her legs gave way then she felt warm hands hold her up. It was Julie Johnson. "Th ... Thank you Mrs Johnson ... Julie." she corrected.

Julie smiled at her. Give yourself a few minutes, after an orgasm like that it takes a while for your body to ... umm... get back to normal."

Susan looked at her with a winsome smile.

"DO you get ... I mean, when you and Mike ... FUCK" she said emphasising the word.

"Do you always have an orgasm like that?"

Julie smiled in response.

"Not always, but there are more than one way to get a good orgasm you know" said Julie.

As Julie did so she placed her hand on Susan's pussy and inserting a couple of fingers she scooped out as much cum juice as she could. Then she lifted her fingers to her mouth and sucked the cum off them.

Julie saw the look of awe on Susan's face.

"It does taste quite nice you know." Julie managed despite a mouthful of cum.

Then, holding Susan's face she planted her lips squarely on hers. Susan didn't resist so much, but kept her mouth closed. Julie used her tongue to press between Susan's lips and she got the message. Susan opened her mouth and allowed Julie's tongue to penetrate into her mouth, swirling the cum around and onto her teeth.

Susan's mind swirled once more with this new pleasure and experience. She had never been kissed by another woman, and it was so soft and gentle -- not the somewhat strong and forceful way men kiss. Susan had never felt such emotions and feelings, her mind was awash with new passions and sensations.

She felt Julie's fingers tease her nipples and a massive shiver ran up her back. Susan's legs trembled once more and she wondered if this was even possible, that she should experience another orgasm so soon after.