The Church of WtF Ch. 04

Story Info
Cara and Jack recuit a new member.
2.5k words
4.56
823
1
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/14/2024
Created 12/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Church of WtF

Part 04

Recruiting

Please note: The Church of WtF is a parody of religion. It does not refer to any existing religion (as far as I know), but if you're easily set up by mockery of religion, please refrain from reading it, as it's supposed to be a fun read and not designed to offend anybody.

My mobile rang. To my excitement, Cara was on the line. She told me that Elenore couldn't accompany her today and she had planned to find new members. So she'd wondered whether I would be ready to take Elenore's place.

The thought of spending a day with Cara made me feel more than good, so I accepted - no questions asked.

Half an hour later, we met at the subway station and walked a while to get to the place where she wanted to start.

She rang the doorbell at the first house. A man opened and she replayed the usual intro: "Good morning Sir, sorry to impose, but would you consider having us talk to you about the Church of WtF?".

"No, thanks," the man said and closed the door without further goodbye.

She shrugged and turned around, heading for the next house.

At the fifth refusal to talk to us, I noted, "Perhaps you and Elenore simply are a better teaser than you are, when I'm with you."

"Nonsense - that's the usual quota. We'll find somebody, be patient!" she replied. "The world is full of people too indifferent or too bad to be of interest to us. It would be a great success if one in a hundred joined."

At the next door, a woman in her thirties opened. "Good morning Madam, sorry to impose, but would you consider having us talk to you about the Church of WtF?"

I could see in her eyes, that she was about to answer in the negative when a nearly visible 'click' went through her brain. "The Church of What the Fuck?" she asked.

"Precisely," Cara answered.

"Well - I haven't planned anything currently, so do come in. That sounds at least funny. But I'm not buying anything!" the woman in a defensive tone of voice.

She showed us the way to the living room and offered us something to drink.

"I'm Bianca. So, tell me about your church. But I have to warn you: I'm an atheist, so you might have a hard time with me," the woman said.

"Well, I'm already getting hard when I see your defined legs in that yoga pants you're wearing," I thought, noticing my dick twitching.

Aloud, I said, "Thank you so much for talking to us. This is Cara and I'm Jack."

"The Church of WtF is not about the usual divine entity. The Church of WtF is about - as the name suggests - an act. The act of fucking," Cara lectured gravely. I had a déjà vu. They had learned their text by heart.

Bianca's face shifted from friendly neutral to wide astonishment to mild amusement, then to a bright smile.

"You're kidding me, are you?" she asked. "Where's the camera?"

"Nope," I replied, "that's it. Really."

She thought about this, then she said: "Your church is about the act of fucking?! That's fucking gorgeous - pun totally intended."

"Our members are simply open about their sexuality and don't care about the rules society imposes on us," Cara explained. "We know only one sin - that's not being true and open about our sexuality. As long as nobody gets harmed everything else is allowed."

Bianca pondered the thought for a while. "I have to admit, that's an intriguing thought," she said.

"I was married once. My husband came out after ten years of practically sexless marriage."

"We divorced, and since then I'm having problems trusting anyone - because I know everybody is biased by the stupid rules society and faith poses on them: either they lie to get you in bed or they lie about their feelings," Bianca explained - her head hanging.

"That's precisely why we founded our church: if people want sex, they should be allowed to tell and don't deserve to be passed judgment upon. If people want love, they should also be allowed to tell without limitations. If you want to be with a single partner forever, that's fine by us. If you wish to change partners daily or ten times a day, that's also fine by us. You can have several partners at once - also fine. We don't get envious, we don't restrict," Cara commented. The only thing we ask from our members: they must not lie about it. They must not trick or cheat.

Again, she pondered this for quite a while. Then Bianca replied, "Let me get this straight... If I were a member, it would be ok for me to tell you that I haven't had a good fuck for years, and I'm longing for one so badly?"

"No, it WOULD not be ok. It IS ok. Our faith expands to everybody, member or not," I said slowly, emphasizing every word, getting up and reaching out to her.

She took my hand and led me to the bedroom. Cara followed. She helped me undress Bianca. Slowly her clothes went.

"Are you sure...," Bianca started. A deep kiss from me stopped her in her tracks. I opened her bra, and Cara pulled down her panties.

Bianca looked hesitating at Cara, "I'm not... well... I don't...", she stammered.

"Take the first step!" I told her, "Out with it. You don't have to hold back."

Bianca took a deep breath, looked at Cara, and said, "... I'm not homosexual."

I made her sit directly opposite to me and made sure, our eyes met while speaking to her. "Let me ask you some questions, Bianca."

The nodded.

"Where would you put the words 'homosexual', 'heterosexual', and the likes? More on the biological or the spiritual side?" I asked.

"Well," she thought about it. "Rather on the biological side."

"Yes. I agree. A mind, a soul is usually less linked to a specific gender. So - 'heterosexuality' is a description of a biological state: your instincts draw you towards the other sex. If homosexuality were bad for the human species, evolution would have taken care of it thousands of years ago. Instead, we find proof of homosexuality as far back in time as we want to look. Ancient Greece, ancient Rome, the Egyptians..."

"The damnation of homosexuality is a product of modern times. A select elite of people decided that it was despicable and have told us so ever since."

"We think we live in such an enlightened age, but most of us don't even notice that they are lied to with every breath they take."

"Close your eyes and think long and hard about it: drop every social rule, everything you were taught, leave only the basic instincts and what you as a person deem to be right. Then ask yourself: If Cara kissed you now, touching you in a way, you'd want me to touch you - where would lie the harm? Who would be harmed, hurt. Or what otherwise negative effect would it have? Would your body despise her gentle touch on its own accord? Or was your mind trained to TELL your body, that it despises it?"

"Oh my god!" Bianca said after a long while.

"Now, please open your eyes," I begged.

She did and found Cara's hand caressing her knee. Cara shied away when she saw that Bianca had seen, but Bianca quickly reached for Cara's hand, smiled encouragingly at her, and put it back on her knee. She looked her deep into the eyes and asked, "Would you enlighten me, Cara?"

A broad smile washed away Cara's concerned expression. "With the greatest pleasure," she answered, "and I mean that quite literally!"

"First, you have to find yourself again, Bianca," Cara said, directing me to the bed. I lost my clothes and climbed naked on it. I sat leaning on the headrest, legs wide apart.

"Come and sit in front of me, Bianca," I said, pointing at the spot my spread legs left free. She did as asked. Her back rested on my breast; she had closed her legs and pulled the knees up to form roughly a 90-degree angle.

"Now relax, I know you're not used to showing yourself openly to others," I said and reached for her knees. Separating them, I slowly pulled them up, to the sides and towards me. I spread her open like a delicate flower. I could smell her inviting scent when her pussy opened. She was stunning. And she must have felt my boner pressing against her back.

Cara sat down at the bottom of the bed, watching everything closely. "Now, Bianca, touch yourself," Cara said.

I held Bianca's legs tight.

Reluctantly, Bianca reached for her clit and started caressing it. I could feel every muscle moving as she was so close. My boner grew harder against her back. A few moments later, Cara could see her getting wet. Cara's hands caressed her inner thighs, starting from the knees until she reached where she was heading. She touched the exposed pussy in front of her. Bianca moaned and sped up her massage of the clit.

Cara slowly put per pointing finger into Bianca's pussy. She moved in and out, then added the middle finger. Bianca wiggled and stretched, obviously enjoying herself immensely.

Cara pulled her fingers out, to wet her thumb in her mouth. Then she put pointing and middle finger back into Bianca's pussy, the thumb aiming for her backdoor. She pushed into the pussy, and Bianca gasped when the thumb reached and touched her anus. She inhaled deeply but didn't stop working her clit.

Cara's thumb pushed at Bianca's ring, slowly extending it. Then it slipped in, Bianca groaned; her breath accelerating.

Cara waited a moment to allow her to get accustomed, then she started moving in and out at a steady pace. Bianca's body cramped. Her thighs shook, her toes curled. Then - with a scream of lust and excitement - she came. I held her tight until her climax had subsided.

I asked Cara to lie down on her back. Then I suggested to Bianca to 69 her. They started licking at each other's clits immediately.

I knelt behind Bianca and made her gasp by slowly putting my erect dick doggie-style in her pussy. After a few slow entries, I started fucking her at a steady pace. She was dripping wet. I wet my thumb by licking at it deliberately, then I put it into her exposed ass and started fingering it synchronously.

After a few minutes, Cara came and Bianca followed. Adding to Cara's moment of bliss as her honey was oozing into Cara's mouth. I prolonged Bianca's climax by working her cute little butthole with my thumb fervently.

Finally, I pulled my dick out of Bianca's pussy and switched to her perfectly prepared backdoor. It slid in without resistance, and Bianca took a deep breath. "Yes! Put it all the way in!" she requested. And I did.

The two continued licking while I found my rhythm and pumped Bianca's ass at slowly increasing speed.

After a while, I felt that I was nearing the edge and grabbed her hips, pulling her towards me with every deep thrust. She gasped and groaned at each of them. Then I came. My dick pulsated in her narrow tunnel, filling it with my cum.

After a minute, my climax slowly subsided. I dropped to the bed beside the two and caressed them while they finished once again.

"What has just happened?" Bianca asked rhetorically.

"Well," Cara answered. "We fucked. You fucked with a man, you fucked with a woman. Seeing this in the context of your statement before, I'd suggest, you try to differentiate between people you're having sex with and people you want to have a continuous relationship with. You're not lesbian because you slept with me, we simply had fun. You'd be a lesbian if you wanted a relationship outside friendship or occasional sex with me - or another woman, of course. You'd be bisexual if you wanted a relationship with me and Jack. On the other hand, that's the same kind of irrelevant as the color of your eyes: it simply doesn't matter, unless you're surrounded by complete idiots. Who would we be to judge somebody by their preference towards men or women or both? Everybody should make sure he doesn't harm others around him - neither physically nor mentally - and there'd be a lot less trouble in this world."

Bianca thought about that. "You're quite young, but you speak with great wisdom. Your argument is valid and I agree. How can we help the world get better?"

I answered for Cara: "That easy and incredibly hard at the same time. The easy part is to help yourself. Follow the principles of the Church of the WtF and your life will change. Come to our gatherings and you'll never want to leave. The hard part is changing the world. This is, why we're here: we're looking for people ready to change; ready to change the world - admittedly in tiny little bits, but we change it."

"I don't want you to leave," Bianca said, putting her hand on Cara's ass.

"We don't have to, yet," I replied, grabbing Bianca's cute ass in return.

We went to the living room and cleared the table. After putting a blanket on it, we made Bianca lie down on her back. I positioned her with her head hanging over the border of the table. This allowed me to put my dick easily into her mouth. Meanwhile, Cara spread Bianca's legs and started licking her clit while she finger-fucked her. Bianca was obviously having fun. Her nipples stood straight, while she greedily swallowed on my cock. Cara worked her pussy, and Bianca's moaning betrayed her arousal. Minutes later, she came for the first time, spilling her honey over Cara's fingers.

"Let's switch places," Bianca suggested - and Cara agreed. After a few seconds, Cara made me push my cock down her throat, while Bianca licked and finger-fucked her like Cara had done before with her. I didn't manage to delay until Cara came. The second woman throat fucking my dick was too much - after a few minutes, I came violently inside her mouth. Bianca got up to Cara's head and started kissing her, playing with my cum.

It was a gorgeous view. After a few minutes of kissing action, I sat down on the couch and made Cara sit on my lap. I spread her legs far apart, and Bianca understood. While I opened her labia, Bianca used the access with her tongue and fingers.

We edged Cara several times before she climaxed for minutes.

Cooling down, we sat for a while on the couch and caressed each other.

Bianca concluded: "That was truly incredible. I want in! Where do I apply?"