The Church of WtF Ch. 03

Story Info
Jack can't wait for to get back to the Church.
2.3k words
4.45
1.4k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/14/2024
Created 12/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 03

Confession

Please note: The Church of WtF is a parody of religion. It does not refer to any existing religion (as far as I know), but if you're easily set up by mockery of religion, please refrain from reading it as it's supposed to be a fun read and not designed to offend anybody.

I had been baptized a week ago by the Church of WtF. They had taken me into their community. It had been a life-changing experience, my balls were still sore.

During the following days, I caught my mind wandering off to the Church of WtF and what had transpired during the Gathering. After the baptizing, they gave me a full tour of their community rules:

Cara and Elenore had been thorough with their teachings. On the other side, the rules were easy:

"We want our members to be open about their sexuality. There is but one sin, we despise: not being true about our own sexuality," they had explained.

Furthermore, their confessions were different, not requiring members to confess, what they did wrong, but what they did right.

The full set of rules clarified, that the basic rule applied imperatively to any member-to-member interaction. On the other hand, members were explicitly not required to apply the rule to "the outside world". The Church of WtF didn't want to impose its beliefs on others.

"Easy enough," I had thought, "and very relatable."

****

I couldn't wait for the following weekend, so the days just flew by, then it was time: the next meeting at the church.

Excited like a child in front of a toy store, I had taken the subway and had to restrain myself from running on my way to the building. I entered and Dave was sitting inside at the counter.

"Hello Jack," he greeted me. "How are you doing?"

"Hello Dave, I'm extraordinarily fine!" I said.

"I can see that - you're practically radiating happiness," Dave decided. "Go ahead, you know where everything is."

"Thanks, see you later!" I replied and went past him through the door to the changing room. Inside I met Cara, she had just put down her underwear and stood there, completely naked, when she saw me.

"Jack!" she exclaimed, "so nice to see you! How was your week?"

She walked over to me and hugged me closely, pressing her groin to my suddenly rising boner.

"I couldn't wait to come back here," I said, returning her hug. I closed my eyes and felt her body pressed to mine, instantly wishing my clothes were gone as well. She smelled of vanilla and fruits. I had to keep myself back, not to lick her neck.

At that moment I noticed, that I had just told her my deepest emotions. Two weeks ago, I would have laughed at the thought of telling somebody "I couldn't wait to come back here" in such a context.

Following that train of thought, I continued "Cara, you're enthrallingly beautiful and such a nice person, I'd so love to have fun with you."

"Just baptized last week, and you've already adopted the part of being open about your sexuality," she smiled approvingly. "Well done. And I would love to, too. We'll get a chance later, I'm sure," she added.

I helped her into her robe and she undressed me, stroking my massive boner when she had taken down my underwear. She knelt in front of me and took my dick into her mouth, caressing it for a few moments with her tongue.

Suddenly the door opened and a woman with a man behind her entered. It was Dave and somebody I hadn't met before.

Dave walked by and said "Hi Cara", the woman said "Ah, you must be Jack. Elenore told me about you. I'm Patricia. But please don't let us interrupt. We'll meet later", she said and both of them started undressing and changing into the robes.

Cara continued teasing my cock for a moment, while I was flabbergasted, that nobody cared. She got up and licked her lips. Then she kissed me deeply.

"Let's go", she said.

As before, everybody went to the large gathering room and waited for it to begin. As the week before, a woman in a green robe entered the room. It wasn't Aylah but Patricia. I asked Cara if Aylah was sick, but Cara pointed across the room. There she was, in a red robe, like all the others.

"Welcome to our gathering, my friends", Patricia announced, "My name is Patricia and I'm this week's ceremonial master"

"I don't understand", I whispered to Cara.

"We don't have leaders. We're all equal. The ceremonial master is randomly chosen from all members every week," she explained.

I shook my head in wonder. Unbelievable. They really got everything right.

Patricia called for the Confession. I asked Cara, what that was about.

"As you know, our only rule is to be open about our sexuality. So, confession doesn't mean, you confess, what you did wrong, but you confess your feelings towards somebody," she explained.

"So essentially you walk around and tell the others, that you'd like to be with them?" I asked.

"That's a very sober way to put it, but basically, yes," she said a little bit frigid.

"Ahem. Sorry. I sometimes have to put things in simple terms to grasp them - this is so unusual; I still can't wrap my mind around it entirely. Please don't be offended.", I excused the profane statement from before.

"Never mind," she said, smiling. "You're a good person and you will get the hang of it in no time."

"So, let's go," she said. Only, she wasn't going.

"I'm where I need to be," I said. Taking a pause. Then I continued "Cara, I confess, that I've been thinking about you and Elenore for the last week; I've been doing so, every waking hour. I want to be with you - both of you."

"Very good!" she said, nodding approvingly. "But one thing's amiss: Elenore's not here."

She looked around the room and found her after a moment. She waved her to come over.

"Hey guys," Elenore said. "How are you doing?"

"He's just mastering our confessions on the first attempt," Cara informed her smiling. She nodded at me, "Jack, please repeat your confession, now that all included persons are here to hear it."

I did. Elenore smiled broadly. "I confess, that I've thought about you two as well," she said and Cara did likewise.

Cara took our hands and pulled us towards the exit leading into the sanctuary.

Again, like the week before, we dropped our robes at the entrance and continued into the room.

Cara led me to a bench with a wide backrest and made me sit there. She knelt and rose my member with her mouth. Meanwhile, Elenore was caressing her from behind.

Then Cara stood up and turned her back to me. She sat on my groin, putting my dick into her wet pussy in the process.

"Hold me close while I ride you", she said.

I put my arms around her and held her tight with one hand, the other I put to her clit and started massaging. Elenore stood on the bench and put her pussy directly in front of Cara's mouth. She started licking.

Cara pushed and shoved. My dick grew harder and harder. Her moaning and Elenore's gasping contributed their part to my arousal. I felt Cara's back touching my body and the close contact was pure bliss.

Then Cara rose, my dick popping out of her pussy.

"I want you there, too", she said.

It took me a moment to understand, that my dick wasn't pushed back into her pussy. She'd shifted a little bit away from me and impaled her ass on my shaft. She moaned and gasped, easing it in inch after inch until I was balls-deep in her.

Then she started riding me again. My dick was caressed intensely in her tight tunnel. I rubbed her clit with more intensity and soon, we both climaxed: her cum oozed down my groin and I pumped mine deep into her cute ass.

After we had finished, we got up and the two women got into 69: Elenore below, Cara on top of her. They started to lick each other, fingering their pussies. I lay next to them and wet my finger. Then I slowly pushed it inside Elenore's ass. She looked up from licking and smiled encouragingly, then continued. I started to pound her backdoor with my finger and soon added a second and a while later a third. They had several climaxes before they got off of each other.

Elenore said, "I'd love a wet tunnel fuck".

Cara nodded, "Kinky!", she commented.

I stood there, not understanding.

"This will be a bit of a strain for you. You'll have to do most of the work.", Cara explained, lying down on her back. Elenore got into 69 again, this time above her. Then Cara grabbed Elenore's butt cheeks and pulled them wide apart.

"Nice view", I commented.

"I know", Cara said: "now: you're supposed to deep throat me, then pull out and put it into her ass, the deep throat being the 'wet' and her ass the 'tunnel' part. Then you repeat. You put it in only once, before each swap."

I raised my brow. "Sure?"

"Of course, go ahead!" she said.

I knelt in front of Cara's mouth and plunged my dick as deep as possible into it; the final inch making her gag a bit. I pulled it out, my member glistering with her spittle.

Then I pushed it slowly into Elenore's backdoor. I pulled out at once and returned to Cara's mouth. Fetching another round of spittle to lube Elenore's tunnel.

This time, I shoved it harder and faster into Elenore. She gasped, turning her head, and smiling encouragingly at me, she bit her lower lip.

It felt so crazy gorgeous, I couldn't believe it. I continued the way I had started. The effect was mesmerizing: the tight throat, the tight tunnel - after a few minutes I exploded when I had just pushed down Cara's throat. She sucked up everything I had to offer.

Elenore moved off of her, remaining in doggy. Cara understood. She pulled out from below Elenore and turned around. Then she let my cum drip slowly into Elenore's gaped backdoor.

When she had finished, she told me "Now, stuff her up".

Again, I pushed my dick into the gape, balls deep. Shoving the cum all the way up her tunnel. I used my momentum to push her over to lie flat on her stomach while still impaling her with my member. Before she touched the floor, I put my hand down her belly, to her clit, allowing me to massage it despite I had pinned her down by lying on her back and ass.

I started rubbing her clit. It took me only a few minutes of massaging and moving my still erect member in her ass to get her over the edge. She screamed in delight when she came.

After I had pulled out, Elenore rolled to her back, looking dreamily at the ceiling. "That's how it's supposed to be," she whispered.

She offered her arm, and I lay next to her. Cara did the same, both putting me in their middle. Then Elenore took my hand and lay it on her clit. Again, I started to play with it - this time very slowly. When Cara took my dick into her hand and started to caress it lazily, I put my second hand to good use on her clit as well. We lay cuddled together and played with each other for a long time.

****

I was on my way to the toilet when I met Patricia.

"Hey Jack, you've got a few drops left for me?" she asked, spreading her pussy teasingly with her fingers.

"S... Sure, I just need to go to the toilet first," I stammered, still surprised by the directness.

"Is it really urgent, or can you hold it? Sex with a filled bladder is a completely different experience," she answered teasingly.

"I suppose, it can wait," I said, enthralled with the prospect.

She pushed me down on my back and lay on top of me in 69, pressing her wet pussy on my mouth and instantly starting to work on my member with her mouth. She was good. Her hands massaged my shaft like drying a towel, her mouth sucking intensely on the head of my cock.

I looked up and saw her ass hovering over me. I freed my right arm and plowed my middle finger through her pussy to wet it. Then I used my thumb and pointing finger to spread her cheeks and push the middle finger into the exposed sphincter. She gasped and moaned, as my finger slowly slid in and I started working her ass.

"Aaah." she gasped, "That's so naughty! Let me return the favor."

I felt a wet finger being run down from my balls through my crack, nonchalantly pushing in, once it reached my backdoor. It squirmed its way in and started to massage my prostate. My eyes went wide. The pressure of my bladder, her expert sucking and now this, added up to a most intense sensation. After a few minutes, I got over the edge, pumping my load into her receiving mouth.

This got her going, too. She shivered, her muscles contracted and I could taste her cum on my tongue. While she was downing all of my jizz, I devoured her honey. A most divine feeling.

After we had finished, she dropped off from me. Smiling satisfied, she said, "This was most intense. I'd love to see more of you, Jack. But now, I think, you were on your way to the toilet."