The Citadel Ch. 09: Slave to Darkness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However much Annie sincerely wished to leap up and get rid of this ghastly touch of her most private parts, she didn't dare to give free rein to her churned up feelings. Under the scrutinizing gaze of the merman observing her closely she shifted nervously around while she suppressed an overwhelming urge to squeeze her thighs together and squish the obnoxious intruder between them. The tiny creature had stopped its movement, but she was unsure that her feeble wriggling had impeded his sinister intentions. As she ceased her movements, her whole body became tightly wound up from tension. She held her breath as she had to wait for the unavoidable to happen.

At first, she wasn't certain, but then she felt the flexion of its tentacles and then one of his arms elongated as if it had become a probe that was designed to explore her private parts. The leathery flesh glided cautiously over the edge of her labial lips and into the split between them as if it wanted to find its way into the cavity of her innermost part beyond. Tears welt in her eyes as more tentacles joined the first one and attached themselves on both sides between her inner and outer lips. Each of them clung tenaciously with their tiny suction cups to the sensitive flesh of her nether region as they worked relentlessly and pulled her lips apart to open an entranceway between them. While all other tentacles clung to her labia to open up the way, the first one waited until the entry was large enough before it slid deeper into the orifice and fully into the warmness beyond.

A suppressed scream of shivering and loathing erupted into the gag, when she felt the thing crossing the threshold into her most intimate parts. Drool slipped past her forcibly opened lips, wetting the inside of the panel across her mouth. A few droplets slipped through and spilled on the front of her bra, while her whole body shuddered involuntarily. She desperately wanted to force the accursed thing out of her pussy, but the maddening bonds kept her held tightly in place, unable to accomplish anything to end her embarrassing situation.

The minutes which the tentacle spent inside her felt like an eternity. Nimble like a wiry string it flickered through the whole orifice, exploring the remotest corner of her genital organ, while it thoroughly palpated all the sensitive skin there. Not only the frequent contact of the probe which sent with each contact a prickly sensation through her womb, but also the thought of being penetrated by that unnatural object made her stomach revolt. It happened in such a sickening way, that it felt like a brutal rape to her, an impersonal and predatory violation going right through Annie's heart. She wanted to scream, but instead chewed vigorously on the bulbous gag inside her mouth, while she had no choice but to endure the dreadful examination from the creature.

Abruptly the exploration ended and the strained pull on her nether lips lessened. She relaxed somewhat as she felt the tentacle withdrawing from her vagina. Nervously she fidgeted around on the floor, desperately wanting to plead her savage capturer to end the survey and let her go. Even if this meant, that she had to return into the ineffable dungeon of the citadel and stay there, stark naked and laded with heavy iron chains. Gaged, with her mouth filled by the enormous rubbery plug she was unable to utter more than some unintelligible stammer, but the wide-eyed, fearful expression on her face showed clearly her intention and wishes.

She didn't come to know if her request was ever noticed. A shiver ran up her spine as she felt the movement of the squid between her thighs again. How she wished it was finished with his tasks and would leave her alone. She could hardly wait that the nettlesome creature would retreat out of her pants.

"No! No! Get lost!" she mewled desperately into her gag as the octopus finished its eagerly awaited retreat shortly at the base of her pubic mound.

His tentacles pressed against the sensitive flesh where her outer and inner lips met as its body settled down. Ensconcing itself inside the commissure of her labia the horrid creature established itself directly over the delicate flesh of her clitoral hood, which protected the most sensitive spot of her private parts. A cold sweat broke out on her forehead as the tiny tentacles reached into the folds of her inner lips to force them apart and bring forth the hidden gem of pleasure nested in between. Already the light touch rubbing over the hood stimulated the erogenous tissue there beyond comparison. What storm of joyous excitement the creature would unleash in its unwitting victim once it had complete access to her sexual centre was beyond her understanding. Startled and terribly upset by her surging emotions she squirmed helplessly in her bonds as she felt the first wave of erotic pleasure emanated out between her thighs into her whole body, enflaming all the delicate flesh along its wake.

Her agitation rose as the creature worked on her labia to release her clitoris fully from her protection, exposing it in every way, easily accessible to his manipulation. As the hood gave way the tentacles twined themselves around the pulsating, engorged bead nested there, reaching deep into the folds of flesh surrounding it. While she chewed vigorously on the gag, the bulbous body pulled over the top her clitoris as its leathery flesh now encased the sensitive spot like a seashell cupping a precious pearl stored inside. In contact with every one of the innumerable nerve endings in this sensitive spot his defenceless victim had become his plaything, his puppet ready to dance to the strings pulled by her operator.

Annie writhed in her bonds as the squid's suction drew up on her incredible sensible flesh. Something warm and wet emerged from its body, a jellylike liquid which lubricated all the sensitive tissue in his determined grip. Greasy and slippery as the cleavage had become, the whole of her clitoris was still safely and securely wedged between the tentacles twined tightly around. Although the stimulation of her intimate spot felt most pleasant to her, it could not lessen the unspeakable terror deep inside her being. Bound and gagged, completely at the mercy of her tormenter, she felt abused and violated without previous agreement like an involuntary human guinea pig.

A warm and pleasant tingling sensation reached out from her private parts through her whole body. It felt akin to the lecherousness the merman had provoked in her nipples before, although its intensity was unequalled to whatever she had experienced in the past. She blushed hotly as her body and mind reacted eagerly to the stimulation. Curling her toes against the cold floor of the platform Annie pulled at her bonds, which felt suddenly too tight for the storminess raging through her whole self. The tentacles around her clitoris moved gently back and forth, curling around and between her most sensitive flesh while they brushed along the line of her nether lips as they softly caressed them. She felt her wetness grow between them, but also something soothing and warm spreading from the bulbous body down to the top of her clitoris, which intensified the sensations of comfort and pleasure throughout her whole sex even more.

Annie's body couldn't deny the growing excitement as her flesh reacted with every fiber to the spray and the rubbing motion of the squid that encased her most sensitive spot. She bit hard into the rubbery surface of her gag to brush aside the radiant heat that rose in her loins. Severely straining all of her muscles her thighs quivered as she struggled vainly to fight down the powerful sensations that had her body in their grip. Her chest heaved laboriously as she tried to breathe through the maddening gag encasing and filling her mouth, leaving only her quivering nostrils to allow the precious oxygen into her lungs. Her arms and legs started to shiver uncontrollably as the intensity of the stimulating actions grew. She couldn't believe how easy it was to debauch her, how quickly and powerfully her body was responding favorably like that of a wanton slut at the first overtures of a suitor.

Tears provoked simultaneously by feelings of welcome and denial streamed down her cheeks, as she experienced the work of the creature between her thighs. Her nether region reacted impossible sensitively to the touch of the squid between her legs, as if all the nerve endings of her body convened in the spot it occupied. Pressing her jaw tightly together, she tried to focus on anything but what was happening to her, and to hold back the overwhelming tide as it began to swell inside her body and mind. Her hands were clenched into tight fists right above her hips where a powerful storm of pleasure was raging. Only inches away, they were too strictly secured to be of any help, unable to rid her of her tormenter. She could feel the marks of her fingernails inside her palms as she pressed them frantically against her skin. A long, low moan escaped her mouth as she waged her futile battle against the remorseless sexual attack against her private parts. She struggled to pull away from it as it rode her expertly, playing her so intimately as if it knew the deepest secrets of her agitated mind.

"Please, I can't stand it anymore! Please stop!" she screamed hysterically into her gag, her voice a hoarse cry as she strained desperately against her bonds, her body tense.

And then she tumbled over the edge of the precipice, as an overwhelming orgasm started to rock her body. She could hold it back no longer as her emotions exploded in a fierce burst of pleasure. She screamed with release as the powerful wave of the lustfulness crashed through her. Carried higher by her mind's skyrocketing feelings she felt catapulted out and away as if she were flung out into the endless void between the stars. Ribbons of many coloured mists streamed by and sparkling bursts of brilliant light bedazzled her vision.

Caught on her emotional ride she didn't recognize the cage had started to lift. As she dwelt in the raging storm of her carnality, her body rocking and swaying to a whipping tune of excitement like a raving lunatic, she stared blank eyed down at merman gradually vanishing out of her sight.

He had lifted his head, looking back at her. His silver-black eyes, at first looking like dull gems started to shine with an unnatural light. As they had become intense enough to captivate her attention, they wrenched her out of her ecstasy. They had become radiant discs of blazing fire, burning through the swirling clouds that had started to circle around the rising basket. When their eyes met fully, she had the feeling that their sight pierced right through all of her churning emotions to deliver one only message to be remembered.

"Behold the coming of the master!" the words seemed to be like a spark of fuel, that ignited the raging fire of passion and wantonness once again, lifting her mind on another violent wave of orgasmic energy upwards into the sky.

She reveled in her all-consuming feelings of raw erotic power as the distance closed the contact between herself and the creature below. The storm had her mind and body fully in its grip, leaving her no chance to release from riding the surging wave of pleasure. Churned up and cast into a sea of rolling emotions, a turmoil of lustfulness she missed out that the greyness of the clouds were receding as if something was blocking out the light illuminating them. A churning hole of blackness like a gaping maw had opened up above her and the basket was speeding directly into the centre as if it was sucked into a maelstrom.

Freed from the tight bonds, which had vanished as if they had fulfilled their duty and were no longer necessary to hold their captive restrained and under control, she jumped to her feet and screamed her wrought up feelings into the raging sky. As the last wave of her orgasm rolled through her body, leaving her nerves tingling tantalisingly with waning pleasure she felt engulfed by the deepening darkness around her, sending shivers of freezing cold through her exposed skin, like pierced by pricking icicles.

Annie fell on her knees, cold sweat covering her from head to toe. Both arms entwined around her shivering breasts she felt worn out like a horse that had been ridden the whole day. She stared blankly at the floor unable to digest what had happened to her, to comprehend fully what the whole encounter was about.

She felt something dreadful and sinister had forced itself on her and taken control of her life. Without regard towards her attitude or acknowledgement, the savage creatures that roamed this abysmal realm had regarded her like an inferior being without dignity or will on her own. They expected absolute submission to their cause. The consent of the hapless woman was insignificant to them. Her privacy ravaged in cold blood, her womanliness trampled under their brutal foot she had been beaten mercilessly into submission. Her effusive answer to the teasing of her intimate flesh, her exaggerated reaction to the carnal lust and sensual pleasure bestowed to her was only another bond that entangled her even more in the web of her defiler. It had left her caged up in a prison impossible to escape. However detestable and terrible their purpose was, both castigation and sexual stimulation would coerce her to do their biddings. She had set her initial step on a ruthless and savage road into a state of bondage too hard to imagine.

While her body trembled uncontrollably, the persuasive words of the merman echoed indefinitely repeated through her mind, engraving themselves right into the bones of her skull. Words, that forged a severe bond, a massive hook that had been brutally stabbed and anchored deeply inside the heart of her being. As it had viciously obliterated her resistance and free will it confined her to an appalling darkness, that threatened to beat her utterly and completely into total slavery. From now on she would solely exist to obey the wishes of her master.

As the black cloud of her hopeless and desperate thoughts closed in on her, she felt like every one of the layers of her body was stripped away, dissolving into nothingness. Skin, muscles, bones until she was like a mere wisp of smoke stretched thin across the endless night sky between far-off stars. While she thought that every last one of her would end up in infinite space, that she would come to be scattered through the whole universe, a fierce gust of wind jumped up, an unearthly howl that tore savagely her last consciousness apart. Without mercy it shattered her mind into a thousand pieces which dispersed into the darkness between the distant stars.


12