All Comments on 'The Claiming of Aimee and Patricia'

by dongabe57

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, I am really glad to have started this story. It would seem that Mr. Decker is someone that could help both girls and will push their limits. A good Dom will try to push the limits to see where there is a pushback, and to push the limits without causing real harm to their subs. The various scenarios were well laid out and would seem that a sub would be in good hands. However the instance where the sub does not have a limit or continues to endure humiliation, degradation, and/or pain, that Mr. Decker will find a Dom that will "help" the sub. I find that last part a major concern. Instead of helping the sub, he simply passes them to another person. What that other Dom does, seems to be no concern of the doctor. The way that he expresses himself, in such a subtle way, often renders the sub unable to find any balance which will lead the sub into deeper trouble. I do hope that the relationship between the characters will lead to safe words and good aftercare for the ordeals that will likely be coming.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous