The Clam Destroyer

Story Info
An anthro husky gets some playful fun with a giant otter!
2.1k words
2.9k
1
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

"Oh, you really are a big one, aren't you?"

Tia giggled, though the small husky's intentions were far less than pure when it came to the giant otter, standing on the edge of his lake as he stood up tall to check her out, the husky anthro clad in nothing more than a bikini. She'd heard about him, the sea otter that had taken up residence in the large lake nearby, scaring off the beavers -- though he surely deserved to be there more than then! LaviaNin was one of a kind, after all! There was no other river or sea otter in the world that was twenty feet tall, though that did mean that he required a good supply of river clams and fish to keep him satisfied.

She wagged her russet tail as LaviaNin towered about her, the sun shining high in the sky with only wispy clouds above, though it was still early in the day. Which was perfect, for what she was curious about, if LaviaNin was as keen on it as she was, her curled tail wagging faintly back and forth.

"I didn't think you were coming today," the sea otter boomed, though his voice was not actually as loud or as deep as the much smaller husky perceived it to be. "It's so good to see you!"

She might have grinned, watching him slither down onto his stomach, though Tia had something else in mind than pleasantries that day. For Tia was about to find out exactly why it Was that LaviaNin had earned himself the title of The Clam Destroyer... All to her benefit, of course!

"I knew sea otters could grow large, LaviaNin," Tia teased lightly, sitting on a flat rock at the edge of the lake as the anthro otter slid into the water beside her, a cheeky grin on his lips. "But as large as you... I wonder if other parts of you are as large."

The husky thought, for a moment, that she might have scared LaviaNin off, for the otter's head disappeared under the surface, leaving only ripples behind, but he popped up a moment later, droplets clinging to his whiskers. His head was not so large that he was intimidating, but she couldn't help but open her arms for him. He chirped and pushed his head into her arms, not seeing anything wrong at all in nuzzling up to her belly and chest, eyes wide but not at all innocent.

Maybe the otter had felt it too, when they had been out there together, with the old pines surrounding them, the lake connected, many miles away, to the ocean, where she was sure he could swim out to, if he wanted. But Tia hoped that the giant otter would stay, his body warm against hers as his whiskers tickled her fur and, without thinking about it, her breath hitched.

"Oh..."

He chirped and looked up at her, eyes shining with curiosity. But maybe he too knew what he was doing all along.

"I know you only live out here because you're too large for a normal home, LaviaNin," she murmured, stroking his muzzle, turning his face up to her. "But have you had a lover lately, sweetheart?"

Her eyes implored him as the otter squirmed and blushed, oversized and adorable in his cuteness. Tia giggled and drew him in against her, though he was gone too quickly, slithering onto the sand as if he was a non-anthro using his body differently to get around, though he moved as if he was a blend of both.

"Are you offering?" He teased, sliding up alongside her and showing her the bare expanse of his belly, though his small balls (small by his standards) and the slit of his neat sheath were shaped so that they were best placed to help him slide through the water. "I wouldn't say no, Tia, you are lovely..."

Ah, LaviaNin did not always talk fluently, some of his words coming stuttering and halting, for he had not always had the chance to converse as they all had when younger. LaviaNin had simply grown too big, too quickly, and that was why she took their conversation to a non-verbal place, tipping in to kiss him passionately on the lips. Of course, his lips dwarfed hers, but she still kissed him passionately, his tongue slithering carefully out against hers as he burbled and chirped and displayed every sign of pleasure that she had come to love from him.

Yet Tia didn't want to wait, slipping out of her bikini, comfortable in her bare fur around the otter, though her heart pounded. She couldn't believe that she was going to do it, that she was going to go all the way, the otter rolling onto his back for her. LaviaNin chirped and groaned as her hands stroked his chest, kneading muscle, his trust completely and utterly in her.

She laughed softly to herself, heart pounding, skipping a beat, as she worked her way down his body, stroking and rubbing fur that she had caressed before, but never with a pulsing, sexual undertone to their time together. She was glad that she had only worn her bikini that day, for it had been easy to get off, her paws seeking out his small sheath, though it held something mighty within.

The otter groaned, his body trembling. She had been right in saying that it had been a while, for his proportional length was easy to coax out, pink-skinned and lightly slick already, throbbing with desire. LaviaNin caught the husky's growl of surprise, but he couldn't think of anything else as her paws slid along it, both at once, though they had no hope of going all the way around.

All he could do was moan and quiver and hope she understood, even if he would tell her, quite clearly, afterwards, just how she made him feel, how grateful he was for the touch, the closeness, the companionship in more than just intimacy. And yet the needs of an otter were rife, licking his lips as his cock pulsed, wanting to drip and drool, though the treat of his seed was still well-contained within his balls.

With a squeal and a trill, he squirmed and leapt in one fluid motion, a dark, twisting shadow against the bright of the sky. He had to have her!

"Oh!"

The otter moved over her, his huge form dominating, and she clung to him, the husky whimpering and pressing her face into his fur, hiding herself away as her body ached. With her breasts bare and her pussy exposed, there was nothing she wanted to do to stop him, aching for him and his shaft as much as LaviaNin craved her, the otter's firm rod prodding and pushing.

"Yes... Fill me," she breathed, squirming, holding onto him, too caught up in the moment to even wonder how a cock that large, as long as her torso, was even going to fit inside her. "Yes... Please... LaviaNin, The Clam Destroyer!"

Yet the next sound that broke her lips was a long, drawn-out moan that was a surprise even to the husky, for she should not have had breath for such a thing as the tip of his cock bore between her thighs. In, inch after delicious, straining, inch, it pushed inside, seeming to find her pussy without any trouble at all, bearing in. She squealed and clung to LaviaNin, lost in the moment, though she trusted him completely, even as the sea otter grunted and chirped, as caught up in pleasure as she was. Even though he hadn't told Tia, he had not had a lover in quite some time, even if she was not his first.

He couldn't help it, squeaking and thrusting, pressing his head down, sand tickling his nose as they laid out together along the beach. He had half-pinned the small husky, though his cock still managed to drive into her, stretching her out, her legs comically far apart just to accommodate his impressive girth. He had not thought about how he was going to slide into her, but it had all come together, so LaviaNin wasn't going to worry about that, pushing, humping, the natural flexibility of his body allowing him to get exactly the right angle.

Soon enough, he had the husky squirming on his cock, even though there wasn't anywhere really for her to go, whimpering and moaning, clinging to the otter like he was her anchor in the storm. Yet he thrust and thrust, panting heavily, his whiskers quivering, unable to help himself when they were both caught up in the throes of such pleasure. There was simply no backing away from it, something that he needed, his cock strained, the pressure around his hot length on all sides simply exquisite. That it was outside in the open air with the lake water lapping on the shore was even better, sand pressing up and squishing between his webbed toes.

The rhythm of their bodies rose and fell, peaking to a crescendo that the husky reached before him. Strained to what felt like it was her limit, her pussy, even then, tried to squeeze around him, wanting to show him her pleasure, to clench, to ripple, but she was hardly in control of her own body. Tia didn't need to be as she gave herself over to The Clam Destroyer, willingly letting him take his pleasures with her body.

As orgasm washed through her, she pressed her face into his fur, whimpering, nuzzling, breathless on waves of pleasure. Oh, it came, but she needed more, his cock reaching up impossibly high inside her, though it did not seem like it should have fit. But Tia's head was far too fuzzy and fussy to worry about such little details like that when she had something much bigger and mightier to worry about!

"Oh, yes..." Tia moaned into his fur, arching up to him, though she barely moved at all as her tail wagged into the sand. "More... LaviaNin!"

Her pussy would be far from destroyed when they parted, but the strain and the gap and the drool of cream would tell the tale of their coming together. Chirping and grunting, the sea otter thrust harder and faster, grinding into her, using her body as leverage to grind deeper, his fur brushing up between her legs with every thrust, he was that deep. He wasn't not going to use every inch of his cock that he had there to use, after all, slamming in, her body straining and flexing around him, accommodating all he offered.

He moaned, rolling his hips -- and then LaviaNin could not hold it for a single moment longer. With a grunt and a rock, he spent himself inside her, balls aching to spill a load that had been too long coming and too long waiting. The husky squirmed and wriggled delightedly up against him, and he rolled over onto his back to tug her with him, his tail flicking through the sand, cradling her against him. The huge bulge of his cock grinding softly through her was even more evident in such a position, though he knew she wouldn't have changed it for the world either. Not with how she was looking at him with her lips parted, tongue spilling out as she panted.

For the moment was right, even as his cum spilt out around the length of his thick cock, her belly inflating, though there was only so much, even then, that her body could hold. And that was okay too, for they would be easily able to roll into the lake to wash off afterwards, finding another pleasure and intimacy to take together, even as her passage strained and ached wonderfully around him.

Rolling her shoulders back, Tia whimpered softly, her tail lifting, a part of her wanting more.

Maybe the reason that LaviaNin was called The Clam Destroyer was because he kept his ladies that were brave enough coming back for more... Tia grinned, whuffing softly, her tail wagging. She certainly wasn't going anywhere!

But only time would tell what was to come between her and LaviaNin, the giant otter...

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareover 1 year agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Christmas with His Mother An eagle owl anthro spends time with his pregnant mother...in NonHuman
Forced Mutation An orc mutates the queen into a monstrous brood mother...in NonHuman
Public Displays A male-herm dragon gets bred and lays eggs...in NonHuman
The Were-Neanderthal A man transforms into a were-Neanderthal...in Fetish
Warming Up Winter Anthro felines come together in warming, winter lust...in NonHuman
More Stories