The Class

Story Info
Unexpectedly incredible experience at a sex class.
18k words
4.47
13k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The oversized mahogany door inward away from me revealing a early-middle-aged woman with an easy smile. She extended her hand.

"Welcome, I'm Lindsey."

I took her hand and shook it. Her handshake was comfortable - confident without the businessman aggression. Her fingers were delicate and her nails recently done in a flattering shade of pink. I smiled in return.

"Thanks, I'm Paige."

"Please come in," Lindsey gestured welcomingly with a glance past me for anyone else that might be headed for her door. I stepped across the threshold and she started to close the door behind me.

"We'll be all the way at the back."

"Is anyone else here yet?

"No, you're the first."

"Oh, no, that doesn't make me look too eager, does it?" I put a hint of false mortification into my voice and clasped a hand to my chest.

"Not as much as signing up for a blowjob class." Lindsey winked and closed closed the door behind me.

"What does that say about me?"

Lindsay smiled playfully. "I'm the instructor. What does that say about me?" She gestured and led the way down the hall.

As she turned, I took stock of my new teacher. It seemed like she knew and expected me to look. But who wouldn't? This was the woman that was going to teach me to give put-a-ring-on-it blow jobs. I had read her bio, but it never compares to meeting the person. It was a pleasantly warm summer day and she was attired like it, a bit more casually than I expected. A green tank top adorned with gemstone costume jewelry had a low enough scoop and a tight enough profile to display an eyeful of cleavage between her ample breasts and the outlines of a supportive, lacy bra. Short, cuffed, tan, hiking-style shorts topped off what looked like strong legs. She was wearing sneakers from an Italian fashion label. She wasn't a model, but far-above-average attractive in face and body.

I took in the house as we walked toward the back. It was fashionably done and more colorful than most of what was currently on-trend. There were a few family photographs on the wall, but not as many as you'd expect to see in a boomer's house. The decor included some mildly avant garde accessories placed artfully on funky-if-transitional furniture in an otherwise more traditional house. We reached the living room in the back and I stopped. It wasn't every day you saw such things.

Open on the ottoman was a hard-sided case with 10 dildos inside, each ensconced in its own, form-fitting, foam compartment. Every dildo was unique with a wide range of sizes and coloring. Some had a tight scrotum attached; others not. They ranged from a couple that seemed...undersized...to a large one that was truly intimidating. Of course the large one had balls attached, but, to my surprise, it was not black.

I walked over to the ottoman, my eyes fixed on the open case. Memories of lovers spun through my head, some of them one-night-flings, others that lasted a while, each memory spurred by one of the silicone penises in the case. "That's a nice collection."

"Thank you."

"Do any of them do anything?"

"Other than fill your mouth? Some more than others?"

I looked up at Lindsey's smiling tone.

"No, none of these "do anything." Much easier to clean up that way." Lindsey was looking at me and I wondered what she was thinking. Probably thinking about what kind of slut signed up to get better at sucking cock. Wondering how many I'd had. Maybe whether I was doing this for me or for a partner.

I loved sex and I got a lot of it, but a few years ago I'd fallen in with a group of girl friends that were pretty easy-going and, as a result, I got way more sex from my girlfriends than from boys. But I wanted more cock and knew that I wasn't as experienced at it. And...there was this guy. We'd been on a couple dates and it was incredible. Electric. We'd hit it off right away. I fucked him on the first date - no way I'd let the opportunity pass. He was hot. Exactly what I liked and a real gentleman on the date. His manner eager, but restrained. His tone and words polite while a fire burned behind his eyes every time he looked at me.

I held Lindsey's gaze for a moment longer before looking back at the contents on display.

"Do any of them look familiar?"

I instantly pointed at the smallest one and looked defiantly at Lindsey. "I've had a few of those."

"That's a shame, but it happens," smiled Lindsey, "I need at least some girth, otherwise the man better have some good attributes."

"One of them was damn good with his tongue," I confessed, "but not as good as my girlfriends and I needed a big dick."

"Mmm." Lindsey nodded knowingly as the doorbell rang. I was left alone in the living room contemplating the case of phalluses, a box of condoms, a few bottles of flavored lube, a tall stack of smooth cloths that looked like they were designed not to pill, a bottle of some kind of spray (I couldn't read the label), and a couple other contraptions that looked like complicated microphone stands that I couldn't quite figure out. There was another case on the floor by the sofa identical to the one that was open on the ottoman. I was distracted from my review of today's objects of affection by the return of Lindsey and the arrival of three other students.

"Paige, please meet the rest of our group for today; Agnes, Michelle, and Caroline." She motioned to each of the women as she said their name and I offered my hand and smile in turn. They were reciprocated - some more strained than others.

Agnes looked like she was in her late 30s and I suspected that her age could be guessed accurately plus or minus 2 years. An attractive, mature look to her face; a wide, easy, winning smile; pale skin and freckles that hinted at never, ever, developing a tan, and the vibrant red hair that one normally associated with the complexion. I suspected that she was going to be fun to have in class and the way she smiled back made me think she was of the same mind.

Michelle was tall at six feet even with curly brown hair. Her natural D cups were on display in a tight, halter-style top that pressed them together as eye-catching cleavage. She wasn't thin, with curves in all the right places. Her smile was tight - she looked serious. I suspected this was a facade to cover up nerves. Too many women were overly concerned with appearing to be interested in sex. I caught her glance drop down my open shirt as I turned to Caroline.

I was wearing a collared shirt which could have been business casual if the sleeves weren't rolled up and the top four buttons undone to show off my red lace bra that I didn't need as my cosmetically improved breasts perched perfectly on my chest without any support at all. The bra was just for attention. My shirt was untucked, but short and barely extended past the waist of my form-fitting stretch jeans.

Caroline looked young, but her age was hard to guess as her Asian features likely took ten years off the typical guess. She looked not a day over 30, maybe even younger. She wore what at first glance appeared to be a suit jacket with no shirt underneath, one button fastened, but a hint of white at the collar suggested the presence of a garment that didn't have much to it. Considerable cleavage showed between the lapels of the jacket with no bra in sight. It seemed a miracle she didn't just pop out every time she moved. Her suit pants appeared to be painted on, with a little creasing on the back of her thighs. But that was instantly overlooked when one realized how her round ass popped in the suit pants. She smiled widely, but was very quiet. So - a shy one that likes attention. She was probably a lot of fun when you got her in bed. I felt myself get a little wetter at the thought and my skin tingled. It had been a while since I'd been with an Asian woman.

"Please have a seat, I will be right back with your drinks."

Lindsey left the room for the kitchen and the four of us found places on the oversized, L-shaped couch. The chair pulled up opposite the ottoman looked too much like the hot seat and nobody was leaning in to being watched more than the others yet. I would show off with a woman in a heartbeat, but with a cock I was less confident in my technique.

I picked Michelle because of her wedding ring and asked, "Are you looking to change things up with your husband?"

"Mmm, hmmm," she answered simply.

"It's okay," I responded openly. "I'm dying for some cock, but I'm not as experienced with them."

"How is that?" Michelle looked mildly perplexed.

"Oh, I've been fucking my girlfriends a lot." Michelle's eyebrows climbed in astonishment and her mouth opened slightly. I caught startled motions from the other women, too, but stayed focused on Michelle. "I've always found it really easy to please girls because...we have the same equipment. And the orgasm with a girl is almost always better." I paused for a moment as a recollection of a really good orgasm washed through my body. "But I've got an itch for some cock and thought some practice would help me be better."

"Come on," Agnes interjected. "With a body like that, you don't need to be "better!" Any guy would have you."

"You think?" I asked deadpan and looked down my front and pushing my breasts forward. I held the pose for a moment enjoying the rush of all the eyes in the room looking at me."Maybe, if all I needed was to get railed. But I want to be involved in the fun they're having. And I want them worshipping me afterward instead of looking for the next fuck. Let's me get what I want when I want it."

I spoke the truth more than they knew. The sex with this new boy was "holy fucking amazing." But. He talked dirty. I could tell when he was really into it when he starting talking to me like I was a cheap whore. He would say things that would make my toes curl - and my pussy wetter. But when I sucked his cock, I could just tell he wasn't as into it. I'd get compliments instead of filth. And I wanted to be dirty.

"How many women have you been with?" Michelle asked quietly, still with a slightly stunned expression on her face.

"I don't know," was my honest response. "40 or 50 maybe."

There was visible surprise from all the others this time.

"Damn, girl! You've been having a really good time! What's your move?" It was Agnes again, of course.

Lindsey walked back in with a tray of cocktails and set it next to the open case on the ottoman.

"My husband mixed up your orders ahead of time and kept them cold." She handed out drinks without reference to requests. Each cocktail was different. We all took a sip from the proffered libations and I nodded appreciatively. Her man knew his craft. Or hobby. Or could follow a recipe. Anyway, it was perfect. I wondered what he was like and stole a glance at our instructor. He had some attention to detail and I wondered if that extended to the bedroom.

I turned my attention back to Agnes. "Sometimes I just ask. Find the hot, solo girl at a bar. Or maybe offer to comfort a friend going through a breakup. The easiest, though, is to just fuck your friends. I live with three of my girlfriends right now and I'm active with all of them."

"Wow." Agnes smiled broadly. "I've only been with two women. One in college and the other was a coworker after a few too many Friday-night drinks." She took another sip. "We hooked up several times after that. Right up until her girlfriend got suspicious." She smiled conspiratorially over the rim of her martini glass. "Girls are fun, but somehow men come to me more naturally."

Agnes looked at Michelle who was seated next to her on the couch. "Have you ever been with a woman?"

The serious brunette looked caught off guard by the forwardness of the question. She took a sip of her drink to cover and composed herself. "No, I haven't." She glanced around nervously at the group. "I kissed a girl at a club once when I was really drunk. Actually, I think she kissed me." She paused a momentary wistful expression on her face. "It was nice. Soft. I think my boyfriend at the time liked watching that."

"I'm sure he did!" I said with a grin. "Guys love that kind of thing. My girlfriends and I will tease guys at the bars by making out in front of them. They're probably blue-balling when we leave with each other instead."

Agnes shared in my enjoyment with a broad grin and a slight raise of her drink. Caroline, sitting next to me, looked at me in open wonderment.

"As much fun as it may be to leave the bar jocks blue-balling," Lindsey interrupted gently, "we're here to help you with the skills to make your man finish right when you want him to."

Michelle looked relieved at the cover by Lindsey.

"Let's start by picking a penis of your choice, please." She gestured at the open case. "As you can see, we have a variety, and I have a few more in the event two of you want the same cock. We have everything from the top-billed pornstar," she gently touched the largest in the case, "to the Porsche-driver," and she touched the smallest.

I doubled-over laughing and wiped a tear from the corner of my eye with my rolled-up sleeve as I sat back. When I'd pointed the small one out to Lindsey earlier, I'd recalled that one of those two men had driven a 911. The others looked amused, but as much at my reaction as the joke. It was almost too much. I had to wipe another tear as the giggles continued and I tried to stop. The giggles subsided and I started to compose myself.

"Too close to home, Paige?"

"Completely accurate. I can confirm!" And the giggles were resurgent.

I could see Agnes smiling into her drink with amusement, Caroline trying to figure me out, and Michelle sitting like a stoic automaton in the corner of the couch. She looked too serious and I wondered how seriously she was going to take learning to suck cock. That might be entertaining in and of itself.

Lindsey laughed, too. "Should we name it?"

"No, I think not. I need something bigger." I reached out and took a nice eight inch cock from the case that looked like I'd need to put some effort into opening my mouth to wrap around it's girth. "This looks like what I want." I looked at Agnes, put the dildo straight into my mouth, and was rewarded with more smiles and a giggle.

Caroline took one that was a bit smaller than mine, Michelle actually chose the second from smallest. Agnes gave me a challenging look and chose the next one larger than mine, promptly putting it in her mouth, too. I put mine back in and smiled at her around it as much as I could - which wasn't much.

"Very good." Lindsey took a model of a well-endowed man from the case that wasn't quite as thick as mine and held it in her lap.

"Now ladies, I want to hear from each of you want you want to achieve or learn in the class. Paige, you seem comfortable, would you start us off?" Her face was friendly with a slight smile that never seemed to waver. I could tell she had a lot of practice putting people at ease.

"Sure. I want to get dicked down and have the guys begging for more. Begging enough to feel like I'm worshipped. Desperate enough for me that they don't care we're not exclusive. I'll try anything you're prepared to teach." I imagined the ecstasy on this boy's face as I sucked his cock, him leaning up against the wall in his living room, eyes closed, hands balled into fists. I wrenched my attention back to Lindsey just in time.

"I suspected as much. I'm enjoying your enthusiasm already. I have some advanced techniques you can try toward the end depending on your progress." She turned to Caroline next. "Caroline?"

Caroline looked nervous talking about it. "Well, um, I don't, I guess, um, I don't..." She paused and looked around at us, eyes flicking from face-to-face, possibly looking for judgement in the eyes of any of the women present. She visibly steeled herself, looked straight at Lindsey, and it came out in a nervous rush. "I don't get any compliments on my oral. Guys like fucking me, but if I go down on them, they're always eager to move on to my pussy or ass." She took a breath. Looked around again. Then stated flatly, "I want to hear that I'm a great fuck, not just a hot body for their cocks."

That was the most she'd said since I'd met her and it was a load. She was hot. Crazy hot with just the right features and a banging body. She liked anal, because she'd mentioned it so casually. She dressed sexy. Maybe she even got as much sex as she wanted - which sounded like a lot - but she was really insecure about all of it. Not surprising. Asian upbringing likely meant conservative, religious parents. A household where sex wasn't talked about, a taboo topic even if it was brought up, created people that were overtly sexual and very reticent to talk about it. It also often led to insecurities and an inability to enjoy sex the way it was meant to be enjoyed.

"I think I can help you there, Caroline. You'll know exactly what you're working with and have several techniques to try to figure out what your partner likes."

Caroline seemed to breathe a sigh of relief. Probably at the lack of judgement over her desires as much as to hear that this instructor had such confidence in their ability to teach.

"Michelle?" Lindsey turned to the serious one in the corner of the couch.

She stated plainly, "My husband and I have been married for a long time and sex has become infrequent. I need more and I'm looking for something that might spice things up. I don't know how good I am, but I do know he's never come from me blowing him."

Lindsey smiled comfortingly. "By the time you leave here, you'll be able to make him pop whenever you want. If you want to treat him to an hour of slow fellatio, you can. If you want to get him off during the ads in the game, you can do that, too. I think I'll be able to provide you with a new source of fun.

"Agnes?"

"I want to be better at blowjobs. It's fun to have a guy's cock in my mouth. I know guys often think that they're in control when the girl is "taking care of them" but I have their cock between my teeth and I know who's really in charge. I like it - a lot - but I don't think I'm very good at it. Like Caroline said, I don't get many compliments on it."

"Thank you." Lindsey said with a gentle nod toward Agnes before turning from individual attention to talk to the whole group. "Let's start with the basics shall we? Take a look at the penis in your hands."

I looked down at the silicone phallus in my hand and saw heads nod in the same manner around the room. Agnes and I with a bit more enthusiasm than the others.

"Each part of the penis has a purpose in fellatio," Lindsey began and she pointed at the tip. She described the different parts, the glans (often called the head), shaft, frenulum (the sensitive patch just below the head), discussed circumcision, and talked about the scrotum and testicles. We learned about nerve-ending density and the different motions that made each part of the penis tick. She described with metaphor how men generally liked much stronger, firmer stimulation compared to the soft touch that most women preferred to receive. She spent 15 minutes demonstrating several techniques stopping in between to describe what she was doing and we tried to replicate the motions while she talked. Some seemed familiar and basic, at least to me, but it was good to have them called out a separate techniques.

"Fellatio isn't all about the mouth and penis, "Kristen continued. "The perineum can play an important part in oral pleasure when stimulated with the mouth or hands. And speaking of hands, unless you're getting face-fucked, your hands are a critical component of a good blowjob. They can rub gently, massage, stroke, or grab. Your partners enjoyment will likely increase with the appropriate addition of your hand - either to make your mouth and throat feel like it is swallowing more of his cock or perhaps to apply gentle pressure on his balls." The dildo was in her mouth, one hand wrapped around the shaft while the other thrust it slowly in and out. Then she held it there and wrapped her other hand around the testicles and motioned slightly with her hand - since she couldn't talk - what she was doing with her fingertips. Even Michelle sat there entranced by the demonstration. She removed the synthetic penis from her mouth and continued.