The Class

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Men go nuts for this. If there is one technique you take away from today, this is it."

She described how your primary hand should stay in front of your lips, twisting firmly but gently around the cock as the mouth followed. We practiced, everyone making the phallus in front of them disappear behind hand and lips. Lindsey would lift her face off her cock for instructions, a demonstration of the difference, and more feedback.

I was loving every minute of this. I had no doubt at this time that I would leave the class ten times better than I'd entered - some of that just confidence. This woman knew her craft. This woman loved sucking cock. What a find.

I stopped occasionally to take a sip of my cocktail and then returned to sucking my cock and practicing the techniques put before us. Michelle looked a bit mechanical, but I knew she'd smooth out with practice. Maybe with a real cock instead of a fake one. Caroline was probably going to get what she wanted. Men loved getting their cocks sucked, but by a voluptuous Asian woman dressed like a slut? Did it get better than that?

Oh, yeah. Irish girls with red hair an a fiery temperament. I'd never been in trouble with a woman before, but Agnes was the type to create than environment, I could just tell. And I wanted it.

We kept adjusting our techniques as Lindsey introduced new ones. Some I'd tried before, some were new. Different ways to cradle the sack. Caress the balls. Lick and suck them. Press them gently while stroking the perineum. She seemed to have every trick in the book. It made me wonder what it was like to get a blowjob from her. There was no wonder, if she was this shameless, and enjoyed it that much, that she had a line waiting for her in college.

"There are, of course, techniques that are not possible to practice without a real man in front of you," she gestured off-handedly at the dildo-on-a-stick in front of her. "Many men, even hetero men, like having their asses played with." She paused for effect, getting what she expected from Caroline and Michelle. Agnes and I grinned.

This class just keeps getting more interesting.

"But many more men enjoy it than are willing to admit it, though this does seem to be less of an issue with the younger generation. They are more open to trying new things and less accepting of rigid gender roles."

She wrapped one hand around her phallus and positioned her other hand just so. "Start by lubricating your finger in your mouth. If your jaw needs a break from sucking cock, putting on a little show with your mouth never hurts. But this time it can serve a double purpose by preparing your finger to play with his asshole. Start by caressing his balls, then work you hand back, rubbing his perineum while you stroke his cock with your other hand." She moved her fingers in a beckoning motion in time with stroking the dildo. "Then when you're ready, move back further. Start with a caress across his asshole to see how he responds. If you get a favorable response, start with circles around it."

Everyone was sitting forward on the couch watching her with rapturous attention.

"If he continues to respond favorably, start by trying light pressure." Her fingers raised toward the imaginary butthole without using a probing motion. "This is normally a good time to go back to sucking his cock." And she demonstrated by starting to suck the cock without missing a beat of her stroking hand. After a few moments, she backed off and continued.

I exchanged glances with Agnes. I couldn't wait to try this out and I could tell she was thinking the same. I had explored lots of kinds of ass play with my girlfriends; some of them were more risqué than others. But fingering and ass licking we're pretty much standard play for us. I enjoyed the dirty parts of sex, liked thinking I was enjoying pleasures that others shunned, and licking ass was definitely part of that. As though I could get any wetter than I was, I wanted desperately to try this out on my guy. It opened up so many more ways to play with him. I started to think about how much better I'd be with him next time... But Lindsey had continued and Agnes inclined her head slightly toward the instructor and I realized I'd been staring at her with a smile on my face. My cheeks colored and I turned smoothly back to the instructor.

"Now you're starting to learn even more about what your man likes - maybe discovering things he's never tried before or that he, himself, didn't know he liked. But if you're going to continue past this point, you'll need more lubricant. If your man is extremely accepting, you might get some lube for your finger, but if you think he's interested but shy about it, you'll need to use your mouth again. Get it good and wet while he watches you and then start to gently probe his ass."

She looked at each of us in turn, seeing the eagerness on my face contrasted with the stunned deer-in-headlights of Michelle and the thoughtfulness of Caroline.

"Enough of the theoretical for now. Since we don't have a man in front of us to play with, are you all ready for advanced techniques?"

There were nods all around. Agnes and I were enthusiastic. Michelle looked determined. Caroline looked eager in the way of a person mildly mortified of how little they actually knew coming in.

Lindsey indicated we should all remove the dildo from its stand and proceeded to do that to hers with a deliberateness intended to show the students how to reverse the steps without having to ask.

"Now that we're all friends here and we've mastered most of the basic technique positions for mouth, hands, and both, it's time to add other parts of the body." She stood up, undid her shorts and pushed them to the floor in one smooth motion. Her panties must have gone with the shorts because we could all see she had a beautiful little landing strip of hair above her pussy, not quite intersecting with the vestibule of her vagina. She leaned back in her chair and spread her legs until they pressed against the mid-century curved arms on the chair.

"Sucking cock with all the techniques you have learned today is going to change your experience with men. But once you're past the fellatio, there is more to enjoy." She took the dildo that she had just removed from her man-stand, turned it in her hand, and pressed it tip first against her vulva. I didn't think she was actually going to do it at first, but her lips parted and the dildo slid into her vagina. I couldn't look away. And I didn't want to.

"Men love fucking you. Getting their cock in your pussy is the primary goal for most men." She slid it in and out with obvious pleasure. Her eyes closed halfway, she took a deep breath, and moaned slightly, her lips parted in ecstasy. She held this for a moment, then breathed out and looked around the room.

"But what will really get him, and you, off...is this." She pulled the dildo from her pussy and put it in her mouth, sucking and licking the taste of herself of the phallus. She put on a show, her tongue making circles before it entered, her lips meeting the tip and parting as is slid inside. More of the dildo disappearing than anyone thought possible, but then she pulled it back out and smiled broadly.

"It's time to practice your pussy to mouth technique. Please sit back and make yourself at ease. If you're wearing pants," she motioned to Michelle, "you'll need to take those off."

Michelle was bug-eyed with surprise.

"Take my pants off?!"

"Yes for the next round of techniques, you'll need your pants off. You have nothing to worry about, we've all see it all before, and nobody is judging here." She tilted her head with a slight smile.

"You didn't read the full release you signed? It was only a few bullet points."

"I read it," Michelle said quietly. "I just didn't think you were serious."

Lindsey smiled kindly. "The purpose of this class is to learn fun, new techniques in a non-judgmental environment. Women supporting women. If you're not comfortable proceeding from here, you are welcome to exit at this point. No judgement. You do you."

I was already on my feet working my heels off with my toes and working my tight jeans down past my knees, red thong underwear pushed down with them. I grabbed one of the smooth, soft, towels off the ottoman to sit on, and started working the jeans over my ankles and heels.

Michelle looked from Lindsey to me, her eyes looking over my crotch before she caught herself and looked away to Agnes who had also grabbed a towel, dropped her underwear to the floor, and was sitting back on the couch with her knees up on either side of her. Michelle's eyes looked down at Agnes' pussy, too, momentarily before looking back to Lindsey.

"I'll stay." She said very quietly as she stood up and started undoing her pants.

Caroline was already discarding her suit. She stripped the jacket off and lay it over the back of the couch. The band-collar button-up that had been hiding under her jackets was now clearly a white fabric so thin it was more -than-slightly see-through. Her suit pants came off far easier than I would have suspected and I guessed they were modern stretch fabric. Maybe they were even sewn specifically to make her ass look that good. But then she turned to put her pants over the back of the couch and, no, her ass didn't need any enhancing.

I was already stroking my dildo in and out of my pussy. Lindsey had returned to fucking herself as Michelle was getting her pants off. After Michelle was also ready, leaning back, legs spread like the rest of us, Lindsey continued.

"Men get off on two things. Men fucking women and women fucking women." She let that sink in for a second before continuing. "In lieu of having another woman present, fucking yourself in front of him is equally hot. And I'm not talking about fingering yourself, though men like to watch that, too, I'm talking about tasting your own pussy." She pulled the dildo out and licked her taste off it as she had before. "If you haven't done this before, there's nothing to be afraid of here. The scent of sex that close to your nose only serves to enhance your own pleasure and heighten your arousal. Starting with your fingers to show him what you want can be a good start."

Instead of putting the dildo back in her pussy, she slipped two of her fingers inside, sliding them in and out, clearly pressing up to caress her g-spot. Then she pulled her fingers out and slowly, sensuously licked them up, down, and between.

"Your turn," she smiled with a relaxed, happy expression on her face. "Follow along with me."

Presently, there were five sexy women sitting in a circle fucking themselves with dildos. I looked around at the pussy lips spread around the dildos. I watched as Caroline proceeded to undo the last buttons on her shirt and start playing with her breast and nipples. Fuck that was hot. I pushed my toy in until i gasped, then sat up slightly and stripped off the rest of my clothes. Caroline had the right idea. I ran my hands up my body to my breasts and rolled my nipples gently between my fingers as I rocked back and forth on the play cock shoved up inside me. I gave Agnes a smoldering look and kept going for a few moments more. I could tell she approved. Then I was back with the program, sliding the phallus out of my pussy and sucking my own taste off of it.

I loved how I tasted. I loved kissing my girlfriends that had been going down on me and I loved tasting it off a man's cock, too. I could see that Agnes was of a mind like me, enjoying every moment of both showing off and the self-pleasure that went with it. After a short time, we were all getting lost in our own ecstasy, it almost took a moment to realize that Lindsey had stopped and sat up. She drained the rest of her second cocktail and watched as we all worked ourselves over.

Agnes and Michelle followed her lead and finished their drinks. Caroline watched as Lindsey left her pussy filled with toy and moved over next to me. When I pulled my toy out she provided recommendations for how to express my love of licking the taste off the cock by slowing down my tongue strokes, offering eye contact, and pointedly savoring the flavor.

She moved on to each of the other girls offering them suggestions specific to what they needed to learn, but most of it was, "Slow down and show him you love it."

Michelle was the biggest surprise. She seemed to have finally sloughed her prudish armor and loosened up a bit. She responded to the instruction with a bit of a showy caricature of what Lindsey wanted, eliciting a delighted giggle and a spontaneous kiss from Lindsey.

We all stopped. I didn't think this towel was going to do enough to protect the couch.

Fuck. Me.

Caroline and Agnes had seen it, too. Caroline unconsciously bit her fingernail, her other hand absent-mindedly caressing her clit in small, slow circles. A maintaining motion.

Michelle was wide-eyed again for a few seconds. Lindsey looked down at her, a small smile on her face, her body brimming with confidence. Then Michelle grabbed Lindsey's face in her hands and full-on kissed her. Lindsey responded warmly, her lips and hands caressing the formerly-reticent woman. One hand caressed Michelle's breast and worked its way up to the side of her face. The other hand, went down and started working the dildo in and out of Michelle's pussy. Slowly at first, but as they kept kissing, her rhythm increased, the dildo twisted in and out. I saw Lindsey's thumb come off the dildo and start to graze Michelle's clit ever so slightly with every thrust, a soft woman's touch with the firm gentleness that it required in the moment.

We all starting going again as we watched. Nothing better than watching two people fucking. Lindsey slowly built the pressure of the kissing and the rhythm of the dildo as Michelle slumped down into the couch and writhed with pleasure under her. Lindsey started kissing Michelle down the length of her body, deftly unbuttoning her blouse as she worked her way down, never missing a beat with the dildo.

I imagined she were doing that to me and my imagination embellished the details. The feel of her lips, the soft, textured surface of her tongue when she licked, the smell of her skin, the feel of her providing me with pleasure between my legs.

Lindsey reached Michelle's pussy and began flicking her tongue across her clit, the dildo now worked up to a frenetic thrusting pace. I could see the sweat beaded on Michelle's forehead and the same running down Lindsey's temple with the effort. Finally, Michelle let go, her back arching in pleasure, her body convulsing with the orgasms, her breasts shaking in her still-fastened bra, the muscles of her stomach and legs, not normally sharply defined now visible as they flexed stronger than any workout in the ecstasy of orgasmic release. Her body settled into the couch, still shaking from climax and twitching occasionally with aftershocks of pleasure. Her eyes were closed, but a smile played on her lips as she struggled to catch her breath. I decided she probably was fun in bed when she'd loosened up.

We watched, still playing with ourselves until her eyes opened. Her face spread open in a smile to see Lindsey smiling down at her.

"Fuck me, that is the best orgasm I've ever had." It was a simple statement of fact.

"You're fun to play with," Lindsey smiled openly, caressing her new lover's cheek and running her hands down her body again.

"Was that it?"

"Oh, no." Lindsey leaned in and kissed her again. "Class isn't over. Far from it." Another kiss. A caress. A touch between the legs that made Michelle gasp. "In fact, you've helped demonstrate what we're doing next."

Michelle's brow furrowed quizzically and softened again instantly under Lindsey's touch.

"Fucking a man well is a good thing. But it's not going to keep him around. People need variety and sex is no exception. I think that, generally, monogamy doesn't work." She paused for that assertion to set in. She looked at each of us in turn. "What you'll need in the long run in any relationship is a stable base with the opportunity for variety. You need to be open to sharing your man with other women. Either in a threesome or via an exchange of partners. Of course, there are as many combinations of this as you can imagine. But it's important to be comfortable with other women around. To that end..."

She paused, looking around the room.

"You're now going to fuck the woman next to you." She motioned to Agnes and Michelle as a pair and me and Caroline as a pair. "Your focus will be on the cock in her pussy and then tasting her off that cock."

Caroline still had her band-collar blouse on as I sat up toward her. She was sitting back in the couch rigidly - as rigid as a woman could with her legs spread and a dildo shoved up her pussy. The blouse was open, revealing her large breasts that hung delectably on her chest, the nipples and small areolas tight and perky on top.

"Guess you're mine now." I smiled at her with unadulterated lust. I leaned forward and gave her a kiss. Lips at first, brushing softly, then pressing more firmly, mouths opening together, tasting each other. Her lips were soft and willing even if her body language suggested apprehension. I ran my finger tips gently down her body, between the breasts and across her stomach, down her pelvis until it almost touched her pussy, then back up just as slowly and gently. This times I wrapped my hand gently around her throat as an kissed her long and hard. Our lips gently grasping each other's, our tongues caressing in the opening they created. I ran my hand down her front again, but this time I didn't stop. I traced it down across her pussy, and took control of her dildo, sliding it out slightly, then back in as I kissed her further, keeping the rhythm of both timed together. I pulled myself away from Caroline with a smoldering smile, my hand brushing her breast, as the other extracted the synthetic cock from her pussy.

"Time to see what you taste like."

And I gave the silicone shaft a long, slow lick from base to tip, finishing with an extravagant swirl around the tip. "Oh fuck you taste good," I sighed and proceeded to lick every last drop of her off the toy. I sucked like we'd been shown, licked the balls where her scent had gathered as we had watched Michelle and Lindsey. Then, as I ran my tongue up the toy again, I felt Caroline's hand on the inside thigh of my left leg.

She was tentative, uncertain if she should or shouldn't - as though I wasn't being as obvious as I possibly could. I encouraged her touch by rubbing slightly against her hand as it caressed the inside of my thigh and worked its way north. Her hand finally, after an interminably slow process, found my vulva and I ground my hips against it gently, trying to encourage her further as I put on a show with dildo in my mouth.

Two of her fingers found my vagina as her thumb caressed my swollen, sensitive clit and her hand started rocking back and forth, fingers thrusting in and out as the thumb caressed its way across my pleasure button. With a force of will I rarely experienced, I stopped moving my hips and let her work on me at her own pace, oblivious to what was happening around us.

Eventually, Caroline stopped, more abruptly than I would have liked and said quietly, a hint of uncertainty in her voice, "I guess it's my turn." The hand that had been my primary source of enlightenment had left me and was now holding the dildo I'd been selected for class. She must have picked it up off the ottoman where I'd left it.

I smiled ear to ear in encouragement.

"Absolutely!" And I flopped back into the soft couch, my legs spread for her touch. She felt the silicone tentatively, visibly made a decision, and then knelt on the floor between my legs, the dildo forgotten. She leaned in close and I felt her nose brush against my delicately sensitive pussy and then -