The Class

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When the tips of your fingers apply pressure here at the base of the scrotum where it meets the perineum, it can make your man come very quickly. It replicates part of the feel of his balls getting high and tight right before he comes and his body responds accordingly. You use this only when you're ready to get him off.

"Your hands will also play an important part if you're trying to extend the blowjob for your partner. Perhaps he tends to come quickly, or perhaps it's a special day or event, or maybe you're just feeling like pleasing him. It's important to be able to give your mouth and jaw a break while still keeping him occupied." She held the base of her sex toy in one hand while stroking with her other hand. But it was more than that, and I tried to watch what she was doing, but couldn't follow it fast enough. It didn't seem like she did the same thing twice. What was this magic? But she was still going.

I could almost see Michelle and Caroline taking mental notes. Michelle hands twitched slightly toward the ottoman. I saw it, but didn't say anything. Lindsey was apparently very observant because, in spite of teaching and talking, she saw it too.

"Not all of your dildos have the testicles attached, but all these need to be cleaned after class anyway so if you want to try different techniques with different toys, please help yourself."

Michelle didn't move right away, but color rose in her cheeks while she visibly relaxed. I appraised favorably Lindsey's ability to put people at ease.

She backtracked and walked us through several handjob techniques, reiterating the need for them in order to give your mouth and jaw a rest. She promised that with these tips, your man wouldn't object to you taking a break from sucking his cock. We each put a drop of lube on the dildo and spent the next quarter of an hour first practicing each hand technique separately, then using them in sequence, then switching between them. She emphasized the need for rhythm with men as much as women, and that you should think of a pattern that was easy to follow in your head as you manually worked on the cock. She suggested this was a good time to talk dirty to increase his exhilaration.

I looked at Agnes as I stroked my phallus with my hand, "This is the kind of massage you wanted, sir? Your slutty masseuse massaging your cock?" I offered a sultry, heavy-lidded expression with it.

Agnes laughed lightly while she practiced her techniques. "I'd do a slutty masseuse!"

Michelle looked slightly mortified, but said nothing and continued her manual practice with vigor while Caroline glanced back and forth between us, her hand technique temporarily forgotten.

"Now the theory is done, it's time for practice," Lindsey reached down to the strange metal contraptions on the floor and started unfolding it. The entirely unfamiliar contraption had a vertical pole with a wide tripod base that ended in a clamp at the top. Its use became apparent as she slid the dildo into it, adjusted it to size, and locked it in place. She then adjusted the height so it was level with her mouth as she leaned forward.

"These will be our surrogate men while we learn. Take your time to make it as comfortable as possible," she motioned to the relative height of the dildo with a slightly sultry smile as she started assembling the next stand. "Let's focus on what I showed you with your mouth and tongue first. Start practicing and I'll work with each of you in turn."

She showed us how to fit the dildos in and adjust so that we could try different cocks if we wanted. It was a clever design that adapted for both shaft-only designs as well as balls-attached models. She shifted the ottoman a little so that the man-stands would press against it rather than fall over backward.

I fit mine in, pushed it up next to the ottoman and leaned forward and gave it a good, slow lick, looking at Agnes the whole time. She broke into a wide smile, finished the last two turns to fasten hers in place and did the same. We both broke down giggling while Caroline and Michelle looked at us with flat, slightly stunned expressions. Neither of them were shedding their stoic facades yet. Lindsey laughed politely and gave the tip of hers a little lick. Nothing dramatic, but it closed the crevasse between the naughty fun that Agnes and I were having and the sexual reticence of our classmates.

In short order, everyone was set up, and Lindsey demonstrated the first technique, and we followed. We started with the tip of the tongue circling the head of the penis, one hand on the base of the shaft holding it where we expected it to be. People fascinate about the no-hands blowjob, but she was showing us that, except for specific techniques, hands were almost always involved, especially in the early phases where we were really starting to get him going.

Like men need that. Aren't they, like, horny in three seconds flat?

There were several patterns we learned with the tongue first. Slow licks. Short, flicking licks. Long, sensual tongue strokes. Up the front of the shaft, straight across the sensitive patch just below the head. Up the sides. Just the tip.

Lindsey watched each of us in turn, demonstrating and guiding on techniques as needed, the cock on her man-stand in her mouth as often as out. She liked to teach by demonstration of wrong, meh, slightly wrong, and mostly okay techniques followed by what should change to make it better.

I couldn't help look at my classmates while my mouth and hands worked the silicone dick in front of me. I wondered what my classmates were thinking. Michelle looked very, very focused. Caroline was lost a bit in what she was doing and the sensual slut underneath was just starting to show - peeking out like the edge of her almost invisible blouse under that blazer. Agnes and I had a connection, but damn Caroline was fucking desirable. That curvy body just begging for attention. But look as I might, I knew I'd leave here with Agnes' phone number. Make that 40-50 plus one. Eventually, I'd admit to myself it was probably closer to the higher number.

My eyes drifted closed as I let my mind drift with imagination. Lindsey's instruction washed over me and in front of me stood my man. His substantial member erect in front of him, his dark eyes looking down at me pleasuring him. Not built, but hard and lean. Muscles everywhere you looked, even if you weren't looking. A deep V cut into his torso where the transverse abs created a body-width arrow pointing at his cock. The top of the V ended on his sides in the fingers of the obliques flexing like the scratch marks from an animals claws down his ribs at a rakish angle. His 6-pack showed momentarily as my motion on his cock made him flex and relax. The abs ended at the top in hard, well-defined pecs that were just short of the weight-lifter "shield." Ten out of 10. I put extra effort into the motions, adjusting as Lindsey addressed me, imagining her sitting next to me, her arm around me, breast pressing on my arm, and coaching my every move.

When she suggested we take a break, I realized my level of enthusiasm and wondered if everyone was watching me. Suppressing a sudden panic, the adrenaline hit me like a ton of bricks and it felt hard to move, but I kept sucking the cock. I controlled my pace and slowed to a stop, giving it one last lick and opening my eyes as I sat back.

While my heart pounded itself calm and the endorphins receded, I could see some of my buzz in Caroline's soft smile and Michelle's relaxed shoulders. They were finally getting into it. I could only hope they were having daydreams as hot as mine.

"Excellent," stated Lindsey as she sat back from her cock. Her eyes flicked around the room as she smiled. "You all seem to have picked up on the basics here. It's clear that none of you are rookies." Her smile was suggestive of a collective secret. "Let's take a short break," and she sat back into her mid-century, winged armchair that seemed like several curving shapes connected in an unlikely manner. She picked her drink off the c-table next to her and took a couple of sips in a row as she looked around the room.

I looked at Caroline sitting next to me, "What do you think?" and I motioned to the dick in front of her. The response came so quickly I knew, and she knew, that she didn't mean to say it out loud.

"I wish there was a man attached."

"Don't we all!" Agnes added as laughter burst out all the way around the room and Caroline turned bright red.

I probably blushed slightly as the image of my date bloomed again in front of my eyes. Agnes, tears running down her cheeks, worked desperately to keep the drips from her slightly sloshed drink from dripping off her hand and onto her clothes or the carpet. Michelle had a napkin off the drinks tray and under Agnes' glass before I realized what was happening.

I reassessed the quiet woman in the corner of the couch. Reflexes like that with her appropriate response suggested she was soaking in more than she was giving off. I wondered what she was like after she loosened up a bit. Maybe she wasn't boring in bed after all. Maybe she was the exact opposite? Hmm....

But I suggested with a wink, in response to Caroline, "You should go get some practice tonight."

Her mouth dropped open and Lindsey interjected, "That's why you're here. Always remember that you'll improve faster with practice - not theory. If you're serious about improving, you'll suck lots of cock in the next couple weeks. And, for those whom it's an option," she gestured with her drink to Caroline, "Variety in partners teaches faster, too."

That's odd advice from a married woman. I double checked her finger for a ring. Yep.

Michelle was trying not to look at anyone, Caroline was still blushing from speaking her truth, and I looked over to Agnes. We took sips of our drinks, eyes locked as though we shared the same horny secret. Agnes was clearly she enjoying her buzz as much as I did. In the conversational pause, the others sipped their drinks for more of the inhibition-reducing effects.

Caroline was maybe loosening up a bit because she asked Michelle with a gesture at the cock she'd selected. "Did you pick one like your husband?"

Michelle looked at the cock in front of her. Not the smallest in the case, it was smaller than the cocks selected by the rest of us. It was still above average, if only slightly. I wouldn't dump a guy for a cock like that, but it was close. Wait. Who am I kidding? No way I'd fuck something that small more than once. Any less and I should just tease the boys and hook up with my girlfriends later. Strap-on if necessary.

"Yeah," she blushed slightly. "Figured there's no need to strain my jaw on something I'll never have." She unintentionally, but pointedly, glanced over at Agnes' much larger synthetic penis.

"Never say never," Agnes said quickly with a wink and a sip of her drink so quickly that you'd never know she said it except for the small group. And another lean and a lick.

"Practice with what you want," Lindsey interjected diplomatically as she walked back into the room. "But Agnes has a point. Life is full of opportunity. You make what you want of it."

Agnes colored at this, clearly caught at suggesting a married woman might suck a non-marital cock. I caught the flicker of her eyes to Lindsey's ring.

Lindsey looked at Agnes.

"Are you okay about it?" Lindsey asked.

I was lost.

Agnes sipped her drink and gave a wry smile, "Best decision I ever made. I've had a lot more fun, since." She waved her hand in a way that accented her ringless left finger. I'd never wondered if she'd been married.

"And for you, that was important." Pause. "The fun? The spontaneity? Maybe the variety?"

Agnes nodded.

"It's a shame your husband didn't feel the same." She said this as a simple statement of fact."But for other women, different things are important. Stability. A good place to raise kids. For others, money. Still others are trapped by indecision and momentum." There was a slight gesture to the house around her. "Or maybe they were taught certain things were expected and proper and forced to stop thinking about what they really wanted. Or maybe their parents were religious and sexual learning happened in college with an equally inexperienced boy."

Again, Michelle relaxed at the indirect support, but the rest of us mused on the latter comments for a few moments. I noticed Caroline also looking quite directly at Lindsey. She was either really good at reading people, or the tropes of people that had sexual repression were only of a few common sources.

"Shall we continue?"

All eyes turned to Lindsey and she started describing and demonstrating mouth techniques. Basic "o-ring". Sucking on the tip with enough lip pressure to make the head *pop* every time it passed your lips. Sliding your lips and tongue up the sides. Gentle sucking on the tip. Attention to the balls.

We followed, heads thrusting forward and back with the plastic phalluses between our lips. Everyone focused on their own cock with eyes fixed on the instructor. We listened as she talked each of us though our efforts to mimic her techniques. She would talk, demonstrate, proffer feedback, then turn to the next. She would proceed in order down the couch. Then reverse the order. Then pick us out randomly. Our hands mostly held the man-stands steady while the silicone phalluses received most of our attention.

My jaw was just starting to get tired, having received three rounds of instruction from Lindsey, when she sat back again with a smile her face and suggested anther break. Everyone sat back gratefully.

I was happy and buzzing thinking about sex and fantasizing about the boy I wanted to impress standing in front of me, replacing the disembodied phallus on the man-stand. Agnes' excitement showed in how she drained the rest of her drink and put it down with a smile. I wiped the wet corners of my mouth delicately with my fingertips. I was starting to think that what I was doing here, now, was going to get me what I wanted. And maybe more.

"Where're the boys at?" I asked rhetorically with a wink at Agnes.

"Lining up at my door," was the answer with a wink.

"Sounds like more than you can handle," my tone was admonishment, but my face offered to help.

"If you graduate from this class," Lindsey said returning to the room with a refill round of drinks, "that line will be as short, or as long, as you want it."

"You have experience with it?" Agnes offered a barb, but Lindsey flattened it deftly as she responded without a hint of regret or shame.

"I did once, at a party my senior year of college. On a dare."

Jaws dropped around the room.

"After the first two, I had one of my girlfriends screen the guys. They were all well-endowed from then out." She grinned. "Length and attractiveness."

"No way." Agnes stated in apparent disbelief, but asked a question anyway. "How many did you suck off that night?"

Lindsey settled herself in her chair with a smile and glanced toward the hallway. I looked over briefly, wondering what she was looking for. Toward? She set her drink on the side table.

"I wasn't really in the state of mind to count, but we figured about a dozen and I let at least half of them fuck me, too." She slumped back dramatically in her chair as though exhausted, a sigh of post-coital satisfaction rushing out of her. "One of the best fucking nights of my life." The smile on her face put truth to the story. I was stunned. Hot damn. My instructor had out-whored the best night of my life!

I surreptitiously glanced around the room, only making eye contact with Agnes. I was reclined into the soft couch, my eyes heavy with thoughts of sex, watching my classmates. Well, mostly Agnes. Her gorgeous, steamy body with the milk-white skin and bright red hair. Agnes leaned forward, fidgety, casting glances around the room. She was horny as fuck. I watched as she assessed her classmates, then looked back to her dildo-on-a-stand. And then she looked right at me. She was a minor demon in that moment, fire in her eyes to match her hair. Skin glowing with desire. I swallowed hard.

Fuck me. She is going to fuck me.

Lindsey broke the moment with a quiet statement, "You're all doing wonderfully. I'll bring everyone refills and we'll move on to the next level of techniques."

I sat up and drained my drink as Lindsey stood and walked to the kitchen. I tried not to look at Agnes, but after a moment, I couldn't help it.

She was still looking at me.

But her face cracked the slightest of smiles when I looked. She knew. And knew I would be helpless to resist. She was too hot. Too much my type.

Oh, fuck I was wet.

The women between us politely took sips of their drinks in silence. I hadn't realized how obvious...obvious and strong...the connection was. I now knew everyone else had seen it, Lindsey was too aware to have not seen it when the others did.

I smiled openly at Agnes. Let these women watch how it was really done. I'd turned several women "bi" in my time. Enough to understand that it wasn't really a question. Almost all women were "bi" - just most of them didn't realize it. And yet, we were both here learning how to suck cock. Just something about men. The toughness. The hard lines of a strong body. The softness of how they treated you. Unless you wanted something different. But fuck she was hot.

I sat up as Lindsey walked back into the room, Caroline and Michelle were dutifully, finishing their drinks, trying not to intrude on the connection Agnes and I had across the room.

Accepting her refill, Caroline reached up across the ottoman and as she asked with a stiff smile, "Where is this endless supply of cocktails coming from?" I got an eyeful of perky, soft, Asian breast as her blazer lapel puckered and pulled the white shirt underneath with it. The small, brown nipple was hard as fuck, eager to be played with.

"My husband is tucked away in a room with a bar and tending to our every need," Lindsey smiled broadly and my heart jumped.

Here I was learning to suck cock in a discrete environment and there was a man in the house! I glanced around. I hoped he was watching...but did I? How good had I been?

Lindsey sensed my flinch and misinterpreted it.

"Don't worry, he's discrete. Right now, think of him as support staff. Or an amenable bartender." She smiled broadly and lifted her own drink her lips, smiling as she sipped.

She was a horny one. I figured she'd gladly fuck me. And probably any of the other women here. I wondered about her relationship with her husband. About her glance toward the hallway when she was talking about her college dare. Now that I knew her husband was home...

Is that how they met?

"Are your jaws all recovered? Shall we continue?" She sat and perched her cocktail on her drinks table at the same time. Nods all around answered her question. She motioned to the man-stands in front of us. I looked at her a bit differently than a moment ago. If I was right, she really did live life on her own terms.

"We're now going to combine what we have learned thus far." She demonstrated three techniques in rapid succession, her hands moving over the shaft in front of her lips as she made the cock almost completely disappear.

"Your hands can make your mouth feel very, very deep to a man. Like a tight pussy with more depth or maybe your throat. Guys love it." Her hand didn't stop stroking the cock while she talked. The technique was simple based on what we'd learned so far. Her had sliding between the base of his cock and the hard ridge of the head, pausing only long enough to change direction at either end, her fingers flickering through techniques to stimulate and tease the head. She added her mouth again without breaking rhythm and stroked it another half-dozen times before stopping.