The Class

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Presently he pulled away from Michelle, talked to her quietly, then presented his cock to his wife for a moment. She stroked and caressed it, licked and sucked it, then slapped him on the flank like a prize bull and he stepped over to Agnes.

He wasn't particularly tan, just the slightest of tan lines were visible at the nape of his neck and the waistline of where his swim trunks would sit, but against Agnes' pale skin, his complexion was downright olive.

He buried his thick member into her bright-pink, shaved pussy and pumped with vigor, one hand on a breast, the other holding a leg back. Agnes couldn't take her eyes off the cock that was driving itself into her pussy while one of her hands made crumples in the couch and the other was clamped down on his wife's leg. He kept at it a bit longer than he had with me, but it wasn't long before she was sitting upright sucking the taste of her pussy off his cock. At the end, he talked to her too, and the puppy-dog smile she gave him made me wonder if I'd given him a similar expression.

He straighten up and, without moving his feet, turned to look at me.

Lindsey spoke up, strong and confident amidst the lazy sex-haze the rest of us were experiencing.

"Yes, her."

He stepped around the ottoman and lifted the drinks tray. He offered the other women their beverages, but not me, and then set the tray aside as Lindsey sat on the ottoman in front of me and held out her hand.

"You're ready for something extra, aren't you? You learned some techniques tonight, but they weren't enough."

I tried to suppress color rising in my cheeks with the truth of her statement. I wanted him to take me and use me however he saw fit. I want him in control of me, either with his hands or with a collar. I wanted to feel 'not in control' with him. I wanted to know that I was giving him pleasure. And more than anything else, I wanted to be singled out of this group as the sexy, desirable one to be used in this manner.

"Yes and no, ma'am."

"And submissive, too." He said with a stern smile.

"Yes, sir, a bit." I looked at him.

"Then you're going to demonstrate some advanced techniques to the rest of the class," Lindsey added glancing up at her husband.

I must have looked mortified, worried, as I was that I was there to learn and she was suggesting advanced techniques.

"Don't worry. Just do what he says."

I felt his hand close around my upper arm and she was already out of the way as he pulled me to my feet. He turned me quickly with a slight, unusual pressure at my hip, then sat me down on the ottoman and laid me backward. My head hung off the end of the ottoman and I lifted it up to look down as Lindsey, who had apparently stood up and moved over to my side, took one of my legs and propped it up, out and wide with my foot flat on the ottoman. Then his face was again in front of mine, he was on the ottoman with me, kneeling over my body as I looked up at him, his abs flexed as he leaned toward me, his cock still hard.

"You're ready for the advanced techniques, right?"

I nodded mechanically. I was ready for whatever this specimen of a man wanted to do with me. As long as his cock was involved, I was all in. He smiled as though I didn't know what I'd agreed to - and he was right about that.

He held himself hovering over me, his hands on the ottoman to the outside of by breasts, but inside my arms. His knees were between my legs and I felt his cock exploring my vulva again, moving around only with the motion of his hips. I tore my eyes away from his to look down his body, his muscles taut under his skin. Abs, chest, and shoulders flexing as he moved his hips, the length of his cock now sliding up and down the length of my wet, pink slit, the length of his cock gliding, wet, across my clit. He kept this up longer than I thought possible, I felt like I was dripping wet while my skin was on fire with the excitement that came with the audience of strangers. There was nothing quite like being watched.

I let my head hang back to look at Agnes. She sat on the couch with her legs spread, playing with the dildo in her pussy with one hand, the other making small, tight circles her clit. A small, horny smile played around her lips as she looked back at me, eyes heavy with pleasure. She made a kiss in my direction, clearly enjoying the show, and, I hoped, waiting for her turn with me.

His cock continued stroking up and down until there was a pause and my body shuddered slightly at the change in rhythm. The break was the shortest possible hesitation, like the feeling before the hero drives his knife into the villain. The moment over, my back to arched and a moan to escaped my lips as, without using his hands, he found the entrance to my vagina and thrust himself inside me, his balls pressing against the skin between my legs, sticky from rubbing my pussy. He held it there for several moments, I wasn't sure how long, pressing as deep as he could inside me. And then he began to thrust, slowly at first, the full length of his cock. I could feel the head of his member just pop out of my pussy before being pressed slowing back in. He was slow, steady, and relentless. His muscles flexing with every moment, sweat beading on his forehead and running down the sides of his face with the effort.

What did my classmates think of what they were watching? We'd all watched each other get fucked for the last lesson, but this was different. I felt exposed, on display, surrounded by people watching me. Part of me wanted to lay back and soak it in, but instead I found myself trying to imagine what I looked like getting railed by this specimen of a man. The husband of our instructor. Fucking amazing.

The rhythm was picking up, faster now, each stroke out quicker, and each thrust back in more forceful as he built me up and then - it was gone. He was out, getting off of me, and walking around the ottoman. He knelt in front of me so that I was looking at him upside down while my head hung off the ottoman.

"You liked that? There's more depending how well you take to your next lesson."

Lindsey chimed in as he stood up. "Now for the final advanced technique. Paige will help demonstrate deep throating by getting facefucked. This is the easier way to learn. Having someone do it to you helps to break down the barriers of hesitation you will likely encounter in solo practice. We'll see how well she does with both." There was a pause and I imagined her looking around at her students like she'd done earlier in class. I couldn't see because I was on display. "Now, some prep here helps as well. Depending on your situation, and if you're acting as a submissive at the time, some lube on the cock can help it slide in better. He's also the optimum size for this - it will be tight in her throat, but not excessively so. Some lubrication helps, but he's taken care of that with her pussy."

And the head of his cock was in my mouth tasting strongly of my own scent and still wet and slick from the world-class fucking I'd just received. I caressed it with my tongue and I started to reach up to touch him, but he gently and firmly took my hands and held them down. Then he started giving instructions.

"Push your tongue forward and down like you're saying, "ah" at the doctor." I tried and he pressed is cock further into my mouth until it was full, then kept pressing. My tongue reflexively wanted to retract and push him out and I had to work hard to keep it where he wanted. I wanted to gag, but that wasn't going to help please this cock. He pulled it out so I could take a breath. I gasped for air the first time, stealing a glance through his legs at Agnes, and then his cock was back in my mouth. I left my eyes open as he pressed his cock to the rear of my mouth, the tip filling the back of my mouth. Agnes mouthed something to me that I thought might have been "You sexy slut" and I couldn't help but agree. Here I was, in front of four women, with a man that I didn't know, held down for a facefucking demonstration.

Demonstration? Practice, maybe.

Could have been one and the same.

He pushed harder, the back of my head braced against the ottoman with no more to give, and I felt my throat give a little and he started to slide in. I was so stunned that I lost control and started to gag, my body flinching, and, like that, my mouth was empty and he was holding my hair and turning my head in case anything came up, but nothing did.

"Good, good, girl," his gorgeous face was back down in front of mine, smiling with care, "You started, there, I think it surprised you and you lost control."

I nodded a little. He kissed me on the mouth. Soft and gentle. He pulled away and I opened my eyes, looking at him upside down.

"Try again?"

I nodded.

"Good." He glanced at his wife, held her gaze for a moment, then looked back at me.

Lindsey spoke up. "There are things that can help with this." She reached forward and picked up the small spray bottle, the label of which I couldn't quite read earlier and I hadn't looked any closer. "This, sprayed in your mouth, can help to suppress the gag reflex. It's helpful if you really want to succeed at this, but you're struggling." She passed it to her husband who received a slight affirmative nod from me and I opened my mouth obediently. He pumped four sprays into my mouth, it felt cool, flavored like mint or menthol or something.

"Probably a bit overkill for you," he said quietly in my ear.

Maybe this feels better on his cock, too? I wondered.

I didn't see the bottle in his hands any more, but I hadn't noticed him put it down. He stood up in one smooth motion and his cock was again in front of my face. Then he paused. He looked at Caroline. "Do you want to assist?"

"Fuck yes," she said, maybe surprising herself. "How?"

"I need some lube and flavor for Paige's throat." He stepped away from me and over to her. She took the dildo out of her pussy and spread her legs for him, consent implied in her motions. He thrust himself into her and fucked her furiously, pounding in and out of her pussy relentlessly for what felt like forever, but was probably less than a minute. He slowed then, stroking slowly now in and out as she shuddered with pleasure from the manhandling, and then he pulled out completely, his cock wet and dripping from her pussy. He brought it over to my face and I opened my mouth for him, eager for both the cock and the taste of Caroline again.

I was better practiced with my tongue now and he pushed his cock to the back of my mouth without any issues, fucking my mouth with the first couple inches of his cock to warm me up, until suddenly it was at the back of my mouth again, the pressure more intense than before. I felt my throat give and he slid down, not stopping this time until his balls were pressed against my nose.

Oh, fuck me.

This was amazing. Exhilarating. My body was on edge, goosebumps formed down my arms and legs. I was being held down, on display, I had a cock fully inside me in a place I never thought it would fit, I was horny as fuck and on the edge, yet again. And I couldn't breathe. I could smell the aroma of this man from his balls pressed against my nose and it was exquisite. Musty and sexy like a man that had been hard at work. A man that had decided to take me on his own terms.

Fuck. Yes.

He pulled his cock out and I gasped for breath, my head hanging back looking at Agnes. She shook her head slightly with a smile on her face as though she, too, was stunned at what I'd done and all the more turned on by it.

This time he turned to Michelle who spread her legs without being asked and he thrust his engorged member inside her to ensure he was lubed up for the next round and to ensure that I was delivered yet another taste into my mouth. He extracted himself from Michelle and gave her a passionate kiss before he stood up. As he moved back toward me, Agnes gently grabbed his balls and pulled him toward her a little, he bent down and she said something to him that I couldn't quite make out. He said something in the affirmative and she released him, allowing him to turn back to me and line his cock up with my face again.

As he stood up, I looked back to Agnes for encouragement, but she wasn't there. And his cock was lining up with my face again. I suddenly realized that his stamina was amazing. He'd fucked four new women, had blowjobs from all of them, then fucked me and them some more, and he still seemed as large and hard as when he'd just walked into the room. I wondered if there were pills involved or if it was just abnormal capabilities. Or maybe something specific was needed to finally get him off and...this wasn't it?! My train of thought was interrupted.

"Take a deep breath," he ordered.

I obliged, breathing into my stomach and sides like my yoga instructor taught me and then the cock was in my mouth, pressing firmly against the back of my mouth. I tried to lick him to give him pleasure, but he pushed it right down my throat, his balls again against my face. I don't know what it was about getting used like that, but it was HOT. I loved the smell of him, I loved the feel of his hands on my wrists as he leaned on me. Nothing like getting held down by a hot guy.

As I lay there, focusing on the strange sensation of a cock in my throat, a stranger, a hot stranger, but a stranger still, straddling my face, I felt hands on my feet. The hand ran slowly up my legs past my knees, up my thighs until they reached my pussy and the delicate fingers spread my lips apart. Warm breath, the touch of a nose, the flick of a tongue.

Oh, fuck, that's where she went. She couldn't wait so now she's eating me out!

She started licking, slowly and gently. Long, persistent strokes of her tongue, the soft edges of it filling me up between my spread lips, the wet surface sliding all the way to my clit before starting again at the bottom. I felt the cock start to retract from my throat, but then it was pushing back in again. And again. And again. Then he pulled it back to my mouth and my lungs instantly filled with air. I got two big breaths around his cock, inhaling his smell and the taste of Michelle, and then he was pushing it back in. I could imagine the bulge in my throat as it slid down and I wished someone was taking video.

They were working in rhythm, him timing his thrusts down my throat with the strokes of her tongue, adapting as she slowly increased the tempo. I was feeling euphoric, the pleasure of tongue and cock, the smell of the man's groin washing over me and through me. The audience forgotten, there was too much to feel in just my own body. She was licking much faster now, flicking my clit with her tongue at the top of each stroke, her fingers playing with my pussy and pressing up inside on my g-spot, his thrusts timed with her licks, a hand now holding my throat while she did her best to bring me to orgasm.

I realized, in that moment, she was about to succeed.

I was on an edge that seemed to never end. The earlier orgasms had done nothing to slake my lust, and I'd been built right back up to the precipice encouraged by Lindsey's husband, butt-naked and hard, moving smoothly between women, giving each of them the attention they desperately wanted, if not quite enough of it. Me sucking his cock, getting singled-out for face-fucking, the taste of other women since I'd been out on the ottoman, a little submission. And now, a fiery redhead between my legs eating me out, this chiseled sample of a man standing over my face, his balls slapping against my nose as he fucked my throat.

This.

This must be what Lindsey had been referring to. But I didn't care. I couldn't think about it. Because I couldn't think.

The orgasm rocked my world. Everything else ceased to exist, even my own body. It seemed like I was looking down on myself, my body sundered with release, my legs clamped around Agnes' pale, slender frame. My arms splayed out grabbing for purchase on the ottoman and finding none, my back arched in ecstasy. My breasts shaking with the convulsions that ran through my body like a dry waterfall crashing to life in a flash-flood. The man pressing my head against the ottoman with his pelvis, a hand on the ottoman, the other wrapped around my neck across the bulge of his cock in my throat. I don't know how long it went on. It felt like rolling waves crashing on the beach only to form again in the next instant. Crashing, receding, crashing -

And suddenly my mouth was empty.

I gasped for air and I kept coming. The orgasmic convulsions slowed and reduced to a steady twitch of the muscles in my lower abdomen and vagina. Still going so long after the first throes of orgasm, I let myself go limp. It didn't feel like I was able to do anything else. My breathing steadied, my heart rate slowed, my eyes stayed closed as my head hung back. I could feel Agnes holding her head against my inner thigh, her hand on the outside of my leg in a kind of hug. Her other hand ran slowly up and down my other thigh, coming close at the top to my vulva, teasing my post-coital sensitivity without actually touching.

He was kneeling by my head, one hand deftly and gently scooped my head away from the ottoman and holding my face close briefly before breaking into a sly smile.

"Did you like that?" He asked softly in my ear, his check pressed against mine as he held me.

"Fuck me." Was all I could muster. I took another couple breaths. "Fuck me that was amazing." I was sure now that I was going to get the filth I wanted with my man. He was definitely going to make me feel dirty with his cock buried in my throat. And I wanted that so, so badly.

I could feel him smile. I figured he was congratulating himself on a job well done, on his, and on his wife's, judgement of my character as wanting to be subjected to this. Subjected - that was a good word. I thought maybe this man could 'subject' me whenever he wanted. I'm not one for "exclusive" and I'd definitely take more of this.

He kissed me. Upside down, our noses touching the other's chin, his rough stubble gently scraping mine.

"That's good." He smiled, inches from my face. "Really good."

I lifted my head and looked at Agnes as I felt Lindsey at my side.

"Are you next?"