All Comments on 'The Clean Tutor Ch. 05'

by deWynn

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More

It is getting very interesting, I want to see if all 3 women get knocked up and also want to know what happens between Rooster and The father since he stole the book.

deWynndeWynnalmost 4 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous

Lol, fo sho man.

deWynndeWynnalmost 4 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous

Lol, fo sho man, all in good time

sirwoodcuttersirwoodcutteralmost 4 years ago

Enjoying this series, I don't usually read stories in the interracial category, I'm white with a sexy black wife of 30yrs, I seriously don't see difference in colour of skin anymore, only notice cultural differences.

Your story is great, look forward to the next chapters.

deWynndeWynnalmost 4 years agoAuthor
@sirwoodcutter

First of all, thanks for enjoying the story, I'm glad you're liking it! It's been fun to write. Second of all, it's funny you mention that, because originally I submitted this story in the Erotic Couplings category. It was the moderators actually who put it in the Interracial category. Not that I'm complaining, but it was a bit of a surprise for me, since I have a similar viewpoint. Speaking of which, congratulations on the 30 years of marriage, that's great to hear.

deWynndeWynnabout 3 years agoAuthor

Hey guys, if any of you like this story, check out my Subscribestar. I'm currently writing a comedic, sex filled, litRPG series, illustrated with characters made in Koikatsu called Curse of the Green Dragon. Check it out if you want, it's a really fun story. If not, no worries, keep having a great day. :)

https://subscribestar.adult/aardvark-prawn-studios?redirect_notice=true

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

When are you writing the next part?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Posting the end?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous