All Comments on 'The Clean Tutor Ch. 05'

by deWynn

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Posting the end?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

When are you writing the next part?

deWynndeWynnabout 3 years agoAuthor

Hey guys, if any of you like this story, check out my Subscribestar. I'm currently writing a comedic, sex filled, litRPG series, illustrated with characters made in Koikatsu called Curse of the Green Dragon. Check it out if you want, it's a really fun story. If not, no worries, keep having a great day. :)

https://subscribestar.adult/aardvark-prawn-studios?redirect_notice=true

deWynndeWynnalmost 4 years agoAuthor
@sirwoodcutter

First of all, thanks for enjoying the story, I'm glad you're liking it! It's been fun to write. Second of all, it's funny you mention that, because originally I submitted this story in the Erotic Couplings category. It was the moderators actually who put it in the Interracial category. Not that I'm complaining, but it was a bit of a surprise for me, since I have a similar viewpoint. Speaking of which, congratulations on the 30 years of marriage, that's great to hear.

sirwoodcuttersirwoodcutteralmost 4 years ago

Enjoying this series, I don't usually read stories in the interracial category, I'm white with a sexy black wife of 30yrs, I seriously don't see difference in colour of skin anymore, only notice cultural differences.

Your story is great, look forward to the next chapters.

deWynndeWynnalmost 4 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous

Lol, fo sho man, all in good time

deWynndeWynnalmost 4 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous

Lol, fo sho man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More

It is getting very interesting, I want to see if all 3 women get knocked up and also want to know what happens between Rooster and The father since he stole the book.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous