The Cleaning Crew Ch. 02

Story Info
Second Part, more sex.
13.6k words
4.72
26.6k
58
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay626
Jay626
2,378 Followers

***This story focuses on interracial sex and potential pregnancy. It is a fetish story so race will be brought up multiple times.***

The weekend brought some needed rest, but I still could not get my mind off of Vonna. She dominated my every thought. Her body had me just wanting more as I knew I needed her again. I could not stop thinking that her body was made for me to fuck. Her stomach was flat and her ass had a curve to it. Her thighs were not thin but not fat either. Her breasts bounced as they were like round balloons wanting a man to stare at. All I could think about was how I was fucking this black girl and loving it like nothing before.

Saturday night and Sunday I spent hours searching and watching black porn. I went from creampie to impregnation videos all with black girls in them. I then found myself jerking off to pregnant black girls imagining I did that to them. I knew I needed to cum bad too as I felt I spent the whole day edging myself. I didn't jerk off to a finish as I knew that my white male seed needed to be deposited in Vonna.

The sensation of ejaculating inside a pussy was everything I imaged it would be. I knew I could never use a condom again as the sensation of blowing my load deep in a pussy was what I wanted to do now. I knew I secretly wanted her pregnant too as I found myself thinking about how she would look with my baby in her. It was like a satisfying high that I knew it was my sperm that gave her a big belly and that she would be forever mine in a strange way.

When I was with my former girlfriends, I never thought about having kids and when it was brought up, I quickly dismissed it as something I may do. I never put much stock in having a family and having a family life. Now it was all I could think about. I just felt this urge to have children and have them as quick as possible too.

It was Monday and I came in early again but noticed that Vonna was not there. Tanisha walked up to me with a pouting look of anger. "Vonna ain't showing up today."

"Okay. Can you get finished?" I replied as I unlocked the door and then began wondering more for her second job than for me fucking her.

She walked inside and then spoke in a pissed off tone "Yeah. We can get finished."

Tanisha walked away as I could see she was pissed. Not wanting to get any feathers ruffled, I retreated to my office to watch a movie on my phone. Having an hour to kill without pay and no pussy made my phone the most valuable thing. I figured that I could see Vonna tomorrow and maybe have a bigger load for her.

It was about fifteen minutes into watching my movie when I heard the back warehouse door close. I just assumed they needed to get something when I heard footsteps coming towards me. The empty warehouse made everything echo and someone walking was easily heard.

I lifted my head to see Leah walking towards me. She was about Tanisha's age and just as cute as Tanisha. She was not as cute as Vonna in my opinion but still on the pretty side. She had big tits like Tanisha and Vonna but on the smaller side of the three. They still bounced in the shirt she was wearing too. The leggings she wore easily let me see that she had curves that I now looked for. In back of my head I loved that all three wore leggings to work as it always showed off their asses.

Opening my door I stepped out to see what she needed. She then walked closer and gave me a serious look. "Vonna asked me to ask you about having one of your guys help us. We ain't gonna finish today since Vonna ain't here. Tanisha and I got shifts at the plant and we can't be late."

"So Vonna asked you to ask me to help?" I said thinking that I might be able to help since I wanted Vonna bad and helping her meant I could keep fucking her on a daily basis.

"Yeah. Said you would help." Her tone sounded a bit stressed like she knew I was about to say no.

"Yeah, I guess I can send a few guys to help you out," I replied still seeing a stern look on her face.

She then gave me a serious look. "So, you be wanting to fuck now? Know you be fucking Vonna so we can be here early."

"What?" I answered, not knowing who offered me but also knowing that Tanisha was not going to do it since Vonna mentioned that she didn't want her to.

She tilted her head and breathed out in a puff to show her disapproval. "Yeah, Vonna said I would have to give up some pussy in return for you havin' your guys help out today."

"She did?" I answered confused, but not completely confused. I knew I was getting pussy from Vonna but did not know she was going to make Leah give up her pussy for today.

"Come on. Do you want to fuck or not?" she hissed back like I was bothering her.

At that moment I wanted to fuck her just because she didn't want to. I knew she felt she had to but if she asked differently, I would not have asked for her pussy. I now felt compelled to fuck her just out of spite.

I motioned for the door so I could fuck in my office and when she walked past me, I got a good look at her ass. She did not have the nice curved ass Vonna had, but there was still something there. Her black leggings hugged tight to her skin as I knew that I was going to fuck her hard too.

She just walked up to the desk and pulled down her leggings and panties with one pull. She then bent down to pull her leggings off her feet as I saw her dark gash when she did. My cock felt the urge to take some pussy as my blood began to flow to it. I was now staring at her dark pussy lips knowing that my white cock was going to enter it.

"Nice ass," I mentioned as I moved closer unbuckling my belt.

"I heard you like black girls," she replied as she then turned around to look at me.

I now had my pants down to my ankles with my proud erection ready to conquer her as I was close enough to touch her too. "I do."

She looked at my erection and then looked at me. "Got a nice dick for a white guy. You got a condom?"

With her hands on the desk, I drooled some spit on my tip and then eased it to her entrance. "No. I fuck bareback."

I slid the head of my cock up and down as I worked my spit lubricant on the folds of her pussy lips so I could split it open and thrust in. She was not shaved all the way as her pussy had short stubble to it. I felt some of it as I rubbed up and down on her pussy getting it ready. I put more spit on my knob then I aimed once more for her love nest knowing that my tip should be slippery enough to spear into her in one push.

I pushed in feeling her sex envelop me as the wonderful sensation of a warm, tight bare skinned cunt now surrounded my shaft. "Mmmmmm....fuckkkk. Ohhhhfuckkkk," she moaned as I could feel that she was tighter than I expected.

"Go fucking gentle. Fuckkk feels fucking big. Cum on my ass too, cause you ain't cumming on my face," she moaned out trying to be upset a little.

I pushed in again confirming her fuck hole was mine. I was not going to say anything until I was ready to break the news to her that she was walking out of here with my white sperm in her snatch. I had made sure that I built up enough of my fertile seed to give her reproductive system something to deal with.

With my hands on her hips, I knew I was going to fuck her hard once she got wet and ready. I was not going to hate fuck her, but I was going to show her that my white cock could do the fucking job of making her a mommy. I had a feeling that I was probably her first white fuck and now felt bent on making sure she was knocked up with a mixed race child in her. I wanted it to be with Vonna but now I figured it would be with Leah since my cock was already in her.

She held onto the desk more as I bounced against her ass, feeling her ass bone dig into me as I slammed home. Her pussy was wet enough to let me go faster too. I pushed hard and deep each time as I gripped her hips not letting her move in an almost controlling way, making sure my erection found its way deep in her love sheath.

"Ohhh fuck....mother fuckerr. Fuck...fuck," she moaned as I felt her cunt muscles constrict around my shaft. I knew she was having an orgasm and just pushed in faster not letting her vaginal canal close and push my cock out.

"You like my white cock?" I asked as I was pounding her, needing to hear her admit she liked it.

"Fuckkkk...fuckk. Yessss. Fuck, yesss. You fucking giving it to me good." she moaned as I now was full on fucking her hard.

My hands were still gripping her hips as I plowed my hard member inside her sex hard. I had no care in the world about the consequences of exploding my seed deep in her. I was not going to ask if she was on birth control nor did I care. All I wanted to do was cum and cum deep in her so if she weren't on birth control she would have something to worry about.

"Ohhh yesss," I moaned unable to hold back how good her wet pussy felt.

In my head I knew I was not making love or having passionate sex with her. I was fucking her like I just wanted to get off and do damage to her reproductive system. I wanted my sperm to find something inside of her that was going to make her remember this day forever. I could feel my whole body now focused on it as nothing else mattered.

The sound of my body slapping against her ass now echoed in my office as I rammed against her. The slapping sound was followed by her soft whimpering moans of her accepting her fate of being fucked by me too. My manhood felt like a steel rod as I glided through her wet sex tunnel with no thought of stopping.

"Ohhhhfuckkk," I moaned as I could feel my cock swelling up inside of her. I could feel the need to finish coming on. I thought about the videos I watched and then thought about how I was going to knock this black girl up like I dreamed of.

"Fuckkkkk. Shitttt. Shitt...shit," she moaned. I could feel her vaginal muscles trying to clamp down and push me out. I was not going to waste a good hefty dose of my child making sperm on her ass because she pushed me out with her cunt muscles, so I slammed deep through her contractions.

I normally like to push in and hold it when I burst, but this time I wanted to cum while I was full bore fucking her. I just continued pushing through her climax as I felt her constricting sex try in vain to expel my cock as I fucked her. I was so close there was no going back. I was now at the point of no return as I felt my own orgasm approaching like a bullet train.

Slamming hard against her ass, I wanted to impale her with my erection. The need to be as deep as possible to ensure my swimmers a shorter distance to their target now came to me. All of the porn I watched of black girls getting creampied by white guys now came to me. I knew I had the chance to really give her nine months of pregnancy. I was not about to only cum halfway in her either as I knew I needed to thrust and hold it if I was going to do this right.

My urge to explode wasted no time as I felt my orgasm finally blow its top as I slammed deep one last time as I finally sent my cum inside of her. I held her hips hard making sure she did not move as I sent a finishing blow of my cum in her. I kept my cock deep in her as the euphoria of my orgasm now coursed through my body.

"Ohhhh fuck yes," I moaned as I held her firmly as I creamed her black peach and was going to send her back to work with a pussy that would need a pregnancy test later.

"Jesus Fuckkkkk. Yourr cumming in meeee! Fuckkk!" she cried out in a whimpering moan as I felt my throbbing member give her body it's just due. Still holding onto her, I could feel her struggle weakly but ultimately giving in and letting my white cock spurt its creamy fertile contents right where it needed to go.

"Mmmmmm...fuck," I moaned in response as I could feel my orgasm kicking in high gear as the last of my DNA was promptly deposited inside her love channel.

I pulled away only after I felt I was done and then saw her face of pleasuring defeat as she had breathed heavy. I could feel her pussy muscles fluttering around my shaft as I knew she enjoyed having my cock use her pussy for what it was meant for.

She turned around as I saw her shaking slightly as I had tissues in my hand and was cleaning my cock like a soldier would his rifle. "You fucking came in me. Ohhhh fuck...ohhhdamm," she moaned and whined at the same time.

She then looked at me like she was lost not knowing whether to be pissed or happy. "It was a fucking lot too...I fucking felt your shit shoot all up in me."

I picked up my pants and still saw her quivering as I knew she was dealing with enjoying it and hating that she did. "Felt good cumming in you too. I never said I was going to pull out either," I said not caring that I might possibly have given her a child.

She grabbed the box of tissues from my desk and then began to wipe herself as she sounded defeated knowing that I got my way. "You better help out today."

"As soon as my guys come in, I will send one or two of them to you to help. Is Vonna coming in tomorrow?"

She threw some wadded up balls of tissue in my trash and then began to grab more tissues, looking at me with a pissed off expression and a satisfied one at the same time. "Fuckking shit, your white dick came deep. Shit...it's still coming out of me."

I then stepped up to her putting my hand on her face and then trailing down to her neck feeling her soft skin. "Your pussy was too good to not cum in. A pussy like yours needed to be cummed in."

She then gave me a shocked expression but then let out a soft moan followed by a smile. "Ohhh dammm. You like my black pussy that much?"

"I do. Nothing better," I answered, smiling as I let my hand go down to her tits to feel their fullness.

"You always nut that much? Fucking filled me up."

I knew I had her admit to the fact she liked it and didn't want to admit to it. "I do. Now tell me if Vonna is coming in today or I will fuck you again and really make sure that you get knocked up."

As I moved back Leah's face now had a satisfied expression on it like she wanted to be told that. She then put her leggings on. "She should be back here tomorrow, but they gonna fire her today at the plant if she doesn't show."

"What's going on? I know she needs that job," I asked as I did know that Vonna really needed it and told me she did.

"She knows we can't pick her up. Her car ain't starting and Tanisha is pissed too. She got bigger shit going on too. They be wantin to fire people at the plant too. Just looking for anything."

As she was about to leave, I felt that I needed to do something. I liked Vonna more than for a good fuck. I felt horrible that she was in a bind.

"You have her address?" I asked knowing that I could pick her up if it wasn't too far.

Leah looked at me as I could tell she was surprised that I was going to help. She then pulled out her phone and gave me her address and phone number. I took out my phone and began texting. I figured I could do a speed run and pick her up and hopefully help her out.

Vonna texted back and told me that her car wasn't starting and that she was pissed about it. She had a bunch of angry emojis after that and I asked her if she needed a ride. She quickly answered with a big yes in all caps.

I waited until my guys got in and then told them I was going to be back in a few. I normally don't ever leave but this was a special occasion. The orders were not going to be a lot and I figured I could spare my guys cleaning too by picking up Vonna. I gave Frank the job of answering the phone and was off to the address I got.

It was further out of the way than I wanted and in a rougher part of the city. It was not a place I would want to be during the day much less during the night. The city had more crime than ever since the unemployment rate shot up.

I pulled into a parking lot near an apartment complex that looked like it had seen better years. It was a smaller building that probably needed to be torn down as the wear was evident from a block away. I saw Vonna waiting there in her work clothes she would wear for the plant.

She jumped in my car and I drove off to her thanking me that I would go out of my way to pick her up. I smiled and said it was nothing as I sped away hoping not to be gone too long. I even stopped and picked up food for my guys as I didn't want them to think I was a shit for leaving them.

Vonna told me that she had a ride to the plant but not for cleaning today. I listened to her rant about how Tanisha was pissed that she had car trouble and she wasn't able to make it today. She also said that it was her that made sure they didn't get fired from cleaning.

She then turned to me. "You fucked her right? I told her that she needed to give up her black cunt this time so she could keep her precious cleaning gig."

"Leah came to me. She said you sent her."

I could see the anger on her face. "Fucking bitch. I knew she wouldn't go through with it. Leah didn't have to do it either."

"So you wanted me to fuck Tanisha?" I asked, wondering why and then wondering if Vonna wanted to continue what we had.

"That's what I wanted. Leah has a man and wouldn't normally cheat. Fucking Tanisha just made her cheat on her man."

"Shit," I replied knowing now that I was doing the dirty work for their infighting.

As we pulled up she looked at me again. "Can you do me a favor?"

"Sure."

"I can get a ride from Leah to the plant, but I need someone to pick me up."

"I guess I can," I answered, figuring it was helping her out and that I liked her enough to go out of my way for her.

She walked in and hurried off to get cleaning as I walked up to my men giving them a free breakfast. They did not seem to be phased by me being gone and were ecstatic that I brought them food. I no longer needed to have them help clean and even told them if it was slow that we could cut out early.

My men were dedicated and worked hard and I was always sure to reward them when I could. They knew this and always bent over backwards for me too. I figured by leaving early I could get Vonna to her job and still have time to get some sleep.

At the end of the shift Vonna had given me the time and place to pick her up. The plant was near my house and I could still get my five hours of sleep in. I figured I would drop her off at her place and then get a nap in before coming to work.

I pulled up at the plant to see Vonna waiting there for me. She got in my car and I was off to her place. I had it saved in my GPS and began to drive. She then turned to me. "You want to fuck in the car or do you have another place in mind?"

I figured I was going to fuck her when she had her shift cleaning and not now. "We can wait. We don't have to."

She reached over and grabbed my thigh. "I don't mind if we do it now. You did pick me up twice. I figure I owe you a really good fuck."

Her hand slid to my crotch feeling my soft member through my jeans. "You may not get a chance later. I told Tanisha off. She got two other girls to replace me too. You're not going to have to open early or use any of your guys to help out anymore."

I turned to her shocked that Vonna was not going to work there. I felt a loss wondering if I was going to see her again. "What happened?"

Her smiling face let me know it was a good thing though for her. "She be pissing me off and the plant gave me more hours. Told Tanisha to fuck off."

She then gripped my cock making it pulse with life. "I do owe you for today. Figure you could fuck me."

"I would like that. We can go to my place."

She still had a grip on my cock as she laughed. "Leah said you came a lot in her. She was pissed about it too, though not that pissed cause she said you could fuck. She only told Tanisha that she just sucked you off though. You know she ain't on birth control either. Her man going to dump her ass if she be getting pregnant."

Jay626
Jay626
2,378 Followers