The Cleaning Crew Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked past the one new girl that was heavy set and saw that her face was really pretty and she had a massive set of boobies. The other girl was close by and I got a good look at her ass. Good God I thought as I saw a tight ass with the most perfect curve to it. She had smaller breasts though as her petite body had zero fat on it. She was super cute and I knew I could fuck her all night and spin her on my cock she was so petite.

I then walked into one of the offices that Tanisha was cleaning. She had on her signature low cut shirt showing off her massive tits and leggings that I just assumed were now were almost a uniform for her.

"Ms. Franks office needs her carpet shampooed. The other offices need to just be spot cleaned then," I said in a normal tone without me making a face of being pissed off or anything else.

She looked up giving me the same neutral look. "Go tell Leah, she does the carpets. I got too much work of my own to be working that machine and shit."

I just left not wanting to get into a confrontation with her about her own crew. I did see the tops of her breasts and that was worth it for me as I quickly thought back on how she sucked on my dick and swallowed like a pint of my sperm too.

Walking to the further offices near the front of the building, I saw one of the lights on. I stepped in knowing that it had to be Leah in there. Just as I stepped in I saw her wiping down the glass door that the office had. She was dressed normal with a simple t-shirt and jeans, but I knew she had a body underneath it all.

"Tanisha wants me to tell you that Ms. Frank's office carpet needs the machine to be shampooed."

She then turned to me. "Ohh, okay."

I then turned to leave as she called out to stop me. "You ain't wanting something else?"

I turned around still in the doorway looking at her as I knew her question was about what we did on Monday. "No. But, I assume you don't need a favor from me."

She put the rag down on the small handcart she had and stepped closer to me. "Maybe I do."

I smiled not even thinking that I would get her to talk to me in a nice way since I gave her an unwanted creampie and now she was flirting with me. My response was quick as I wanted to feel her out. "You do?"

Her head tilted quickly as she shifted her weight to one foot. "You gonna do the same thing as last time?

I smiled as I knew where this was going. I didn't think she liked it or at least the part where I gave her some worry about possibly giving her a child. I then figured she liked it now. It was just a matter of seeing how much she wanted.

As I stepped closer, I closed the door. To me this was a signal of us doing more. If she said no or objected, I was just going to open the door and leave. I was not about to force her but was not about to turn down her pussy either. I knew my balls were full and pumping her full was just what I could go for.

I then gave her a slight smile as I thought about how good it felt. "Yeah, it felt amazing and I would so do it again."

Leah moved closer and then leaned on the desk facing me. She was only about a couple of feet from me now. "You gonna force me to take it? Gonna make me take that white cock?"

I stepped closer and then put my hand on her face feeling her soft skin seeing how her brown skin contrasted against mine. "I can."

"Slap my ass a bit too? Gonna make me take that dick hard too...like last time?" she asked as I knew the line had been crossed and that she wanted me to fuck her. I just never knew she wanted me to force her.

"I can. You like it when I am rough? Forcing you?" I asked not wanting to cross a line but also wanting to know what she liked.

Leah then smiled wide and then she nodded like it was a guilty pleasure. Not going to deny her, I then reached for my zipper. I felt why not have her suck me before I fuck her. As I pulled down my zipper I then gave her a demanding look. "Suck it."

She got on her knees just as I pulled out my flaccid cock. I knew it wasn't going to be that way for long either. I then reached for her head so I could pull her towards it. "Go on. Suck my white dick."

I didn't have to move her as she just moved towards it on her knees. She opened her mouth and took me in all the way. The sensation of her wet mouth on my shaft sent bolts of excitement of pleasure to my brain.

"Ohhh fuck yessss," I responded softly not wanting people to hear us.

The sound of her mouth sliding back and forth was loud as she used more saliva than Tanisha. My manhood grew to full power as she slurped on it like it was candy too. Her tongue worked around the shaft and on my cock head, generously giving it lubrication too.

I could have come just from her wet blowjob but I wanted pussy. Her hand was stroking me as her mouth did the same from my tip. I loved how it felt and needed to stop her before I came too.

"Bend over the desk. Let me see your ass," I ordered as she got up and undid her jeans.

As she pulled down her jeans, I could see her shaved pussy just calling out to me. "You gonna fuck me now?"

"Fuck yes," I replied as I then turned her around. As she moved with my hand I guided her with my hands to bend over more. She had her hands on the desk as I then moved my member to her love entrance.

Before I pushed in, I reached back and slapped the fleshy part of her ass. The sound was a nice crack too as I hit it. She did have a nice round ass too as my hand fit it just perfectly. "Ahhh." She then squeezed as I knew she wanted it.

I then guided my tip to her folds and pushed inwards. Her pussy gave no resistance as I felt she was already wet and ready for me. The sensation of her black peach taking me in felt like heaven too. Her tight fuck hole was perfectly snug for my cock to as I pushed deep in.

"Ohhh fuck yessss," I moaned in a low tone, feeling her sex muscles just give my shaft the brilliant sensation I wanted from her pussy.

"Mmmmmm....fuck. Slap my ass. Make me take your white cock. Force me," she purred back as I could tell she wanted it hard.

My hand went up and then came down hard slapping her fleshy ass. "Like that white cock, don't you?" Before she answered I reached back and slapped it again feeling her ass take my hit.

"Ahhhh yesss. Fucking love it," she cried out a little as I then grabbed her hips and plowed into her.

My hands went to her shoulders holding her and pulling her into me at the same time. My hips then pushed hard as my size went all the way in her dark pussy. I could feel her ass against my waist as I knew I impaled my cock deep in her.

"Take my fucking cock. Gonna make this pussy mine," I replied as I began pounding her with my full force behind it. My body was forcing itself into hers as I could feel my erection at full power and making its home deep in her love nest. I then slapped her ass again letting her know I was in control.

"Ohhh...ohhhh...ohhhhh," she moaned out with each hard thrust I gave. Each moan was a soft whimper as my body slammed against hers. I could feel her pussy muscles getting tighter too.

"I am gonna fucking cum deep in you. I want your fucking pussy filled." I now got into it as my body drilled against hers. I could feel her wet sex confirming that she was into it just as I was now.

"Ohhhfuckkk. Ohhhh FUCKKK," she moaned as I felt her pussy muscles constrict hard against my shaft. I pushed through it but I felt her sex really calming down from her climax.

I reached under to feel her big tits. They hung down and I could still feel their size and softness even through her bra. I wanted to rip her tits out but didn't know if that was going too far. I knew I would do it to Vonna if it was hers.

As much as I wanted to fuck her doggy style, I felt I wanted something more personal. I pulled out and then quickly turned her around. She gave me a stunned look as I pushed her down on the desk. As she sat, I opened her legs and moved in. I was not going to just slam in either as I wanted to tease her a little.

I slapped the tip of my dick on her dark clit and then looked at her. "Your black cunt needs my white cock? You need me to fucking cum in you?" I knew I was getting racial but I felt she wanted it.

As I said it, I thought I might have gone too far. I was not racial last time and if she protested I knew I would apologize. This was all forgotten as I saw the look of excitement on her face. She nodded her head and was breathing hard.

As I sunk my erection into her I then reached up and lifted up her shirt. I was rough about its top and then pulled her bra down just as rough. "Let me see those big tits."

She did not fight but only kept her mouth open moaning softly to each push I gave. I was not going fast but enjoying the sensual push in letting the feeling of her wet love sheath conform to my cock. Her dark nipples were erect as she had big areolas too. Her dark nipples were fat too and just looked like they wanted to be sucked on.

I then reached for her neck holding it, controlling her. I didn't want to choke her but still wanted to be forceful. As I did I began going faster. Her eyes opened wide as my body slammed into her sending my erection deep in her love tunnel claiming it. I was not going slow either as I thrust hard and was holding her.

I felt her sex closing hard on me as I fucked her too. I just held her neck and pounded away wanting her to feel that she had to take it. The more I did the more I felt her pussy clamping down as I knew she was climaxing. I then used my other hand and slapped her tits. It was not as hard as when I slapped her ass but I made sure to give each tit a nice good slap.

The more I fucked her, the more the wet sound came from her pussy as I was fucking her and slapping her tits. It was a sloshing noise that just got louder and louder until I felt it. As I was full on banging her, I felt her pussy piss its pleasure on me. I could feel her girl liquids on my pubic bone too as I was not stopping even though she was squirting on me.

I then gave her breasts another few hard smacks. The sensation of her wet sex hole constricting against my job was building me up to a finish. I was surprised I lasted this long and knew I was closer to finishing

"I am gonna cum so hard in you," I moaned out, wanting to last a bit longer but knew the sensation to ejaculate was close.

Leah nodded her head as I knew she wanted it. I just kept going and finally giving into my body's demand to ejaculate all my sperm inside her wild sex. I pushed and pushed until finally I was there.

The last push I stared into her eyes. She opened her mouth just as I was climaxing. "I...I...Ohhhhhfuckkkkkk. I fuckkkinggg, feeeeel it."

As she moaned, I held firm inside of her, giving into the amazing sensation of pumping my seed inside of her. I closed my eyes tight as I felt my cock just pumping away. It was a few days' worth of backed up cum too. I knew I was shooting a good hard orgasm inside of her too. Her fluttering pussy muscles felt like a snug wet massage too.

"Ohhhh...Goddd. I feel you cumming. Fuck...fuck...fuck...it's fucking hot in me," she moaned again as I still held it deep, letting my body enjoy the pleasure of ejaculating inside a pussy. I knew I was creaming her black peach good as I felt my cock pump four times inside of her. I could feel the pulses too as I made sure not to pull out and not even to pull out halfway. I was making sure my manhood did the deed of making her walk out of here with my DNA inside her womb.

"I came...I came hard," she confessed almost out of breath as I stared at her tits and then her face, knowing that she could possibly be going to carry my child in her belly.

"Fuck that felt good. Was I too rough?" I asked not knowing if I was and was ready to apologize.

She smiled back at me. "I like it rough. You fucked me just the way I wanted."

"Okay. I didn't know if you wanted me to say those things."

"You alright. I like it a bit nasty when I fuck."

I was still inside of her and not wanting to pull out. My erection was still there and I loved still being in her too. "Not sure about the racial stuff though. Also didn't want to rip your clothes."

Leah smiled and then laughed. "You be worried about that? Shit. I ain't on birth control and you worried about saying you want fuck my black pussy?"

I gave a guilty look as I could feel my body deprived of the courage I once had when I was horny. Just as I moved slightly, Leah pulled me back towards her. "Well, you wanting to give me a baby. Then do it. Don't be pullin' out yet. If you wanna get my black ass pregnant, then keep your white cock in me while it does its thing. You payin' for it, so enjoy."

"Wow," I replied smiling as I saw her smile back at me when she said it. Her demeanor of shyness was gone in a hurry too. I was shocked that she went from being forced to forcing me. It was like night and day to her demeanor.

I then pushed in again. "Ohhh," she moaned in response with her face smiling too. I could feel her pussy still as tight and as lovely as ever as I pushed in deep.

"Mmmm that's it. Drain them balls into me. Give me all that white cum you got."

"Didn't think you wanted to have sex again after last time."

Leah caressed my arms and then chest. "I liked it last time too. Love a man taking charge. Also kinda like fucking a white guy too."

"Really. So you knew I liked black girls from Vonna?"

Leah gave another smiling laugh. "Fuck. Tanisha told all of us about giving you head. Said you had a nice white cock too."

"Vonna said you have a boyfriend."

"He ain't be fucking me like this in years. He don't take charge either. I came like a mother fucker when you just busted your nut in me last time. Shit, I came hard again this time too."

I finally got soft and slipped out. She then reached for tissues that were on the desk. I did the same and cleaned up. She smiled at me and as I was about to leave she slapped my ass. "Gonna be needing that cock again."

As I walked away, Leah followed me and when she got to the shampoo machine she slapped my ass again. "Love that cute white ass of yours."

I know some people get offended when they're objectified, but I felt turned on. The way she looked at me and the way she loved it rough was now making me think of how I needed to fuck her every chance I got.

She got the machine and I went back to work. The satisfied feeling came to me as I felt I was properly drained too. I was a bit tired but in a good way. I just knew all the sperm I had saved was now inside of Leah instead of Vonna.

On Saturday I got up and straightened up my place since I knew Vonna was coming over. I picked up food, wine and a few other things too. I figured I would cook a nice dinner and then fuck her relentlessly the rest of the time. I knew she was staying the night and I imagined her big tits flopping about as she woke up too.

I texted her the time and waited until she knocked on the door. I opened it to see her standing there wearing jeans and a nice white blouse. It was a stark difference from the tank tops showing her tits and leggings that showed the curves of her ass. She still had a rocking body but it was just not as visible now.

"Hey baby."

She walked in smiling. "You miss me?"

"I did," I replied knowing that I really did miss her and liked just having her around.

"You miss me or my body?"

"Both," I admitted as I really did love seeing her ass and boobs.

She stepped in closer giving me a good kiss on the lips. "I missed you. I really did. I kinda liked being with you every day."

I then opened up to her that I really did miss her at work and that it just wasn't the same. I did skip the part about me fucking Leah though. I went on about how Tanisha had to hire two people to replace her and how they were young girls.

As we ate, I talked about things I was interested in and she did the same. I liked how she told me her plan on buying a house and that once the plant gave her full-time status she could afford nice new things. She then thanked me again for fixing her car and then told me how many times it broke down.

Just as I was going to see if she wanted to watch a movie, she motioned to the bedroom. "So you ready to fuck me?"

"And here I thought we were going to spend time together," I joked back smiling as she was more forward than I anticipated.

She smiled back giving a small laugh. "We can talk and watch a movie after you fuck me. I been wanting that cock of yours bad."

"You are so bad," I said while getting up.

"You know you like my black ass, don't be lyin'. I never knew a white guy to be into me like you," Vonna shot back as she got up and followed me.

Before I could answer, she pushed me hard into my bedroom forcing me off my feet and onto the bed. I turned to look at her shocked. She smiled back. "That white thang is mine tonight. You best be fucking this black cunt good too."

I then got up smiling at her as I knew I needed to take control but also knew that I needed to step up my game and give her multiple orgasms too. This was not a simple fuck but a fuck session in which I needed her to be thoroughly pleasured.

I was right next to her as I turned her around quickly and reached for the button of her jeans feeling her blouse in the way. "Get them jeans off now. I want to see what I am going to eat."

She gave me a satisfied look as she complied and spoke, "Now you talking. I knew you white boys good for something."

As she stripped down I saw her black panties and then her black bra that held back her massive set of tits. I loved how big her breasts were and how her dark nipples jutted out like large erasers to suck on. She got on the bed and I leaned her back as she bent and opened her legs like she was getting examined by a doctor.

I knelt down looking at her pussy and loved how her slit was slightly darker than her skin tone. It was like a dark chocolate and was complexly shaved with her pussy lips protruding slightly. As I moved in, I could smell the distinct vaginal musk that seemed to be a pheromone for excitement too.

"Mmmmmm, yesss," Vonna purred like a weak kitten as I licked the length of her sex. I was going the full length and making sure my tongue was flat and covering her pussy folds completely too.

My tongue was going up and down and then up and around her clit. I then sucked that little thing out of its hood only to swirl my tongue around it. My tongue moved back down to her love entrance and in it. I was making her pussy wet as I could taste her wetness too as my tongue then licked back up to her clit.

"Ohhhfuckkkk...yeaaaa...ohhh fuck yesss," she She moaned again as I focused my tongue on the side near her clit and assaulted it with hard licks making sure I pressed hard so her clit could feel it too.

"Ohhh...ohhhhhh," Vonna moaned again as I covered her clit as I could feel her body shake and hear her breaths close to a climax.

Not stopping, I felt her grab and pull me closer to her sex. Her legs were squeezing me and holding me in place as I was determined to make her pussy orgasm. My tongue continued to lick her clit as I then moved my lips over sucking it hard. I felt her body trembling and shaking before she pushed me off of her.

"Mother fucker," she panted and moaned out as I looked at her knowing I made her cum.

I said nothing and then positioned myself between her legs. She smiled as she was still breathing hard. I then aimed my tip right for her pussy seeing it glisten from my eating her out. Just as I put my cock head against her sex folds, I looked up to see her face.

Vonna was smiling as I looked at her and was a split second away from spearing into her love nest. "You gonna fuck me good?"

"You know I am," I replied and then sunk my love rod deep inher confirming to her that my cock was ready to take on her pussy.