The Cleaning Crew Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dammm, I fucking love that white fucking cock of yours," she cried out, looking at me like I was the lover that knew how to get her off.

I moved in kissing her. I never kissed her before as it was a more sex thing, but I wanted something more now. My lips were on hers and the moment my tongue entered her mouth she moaned into mine. "Mmmmmmm."

I was now thrusting in and out of her. The wet velvety feeling of her pussy walls now conforming around my shaft was like I was putting my cock into heaven. The soft wet, warm feeling of her pussy was tight as I needed it to be and as wet as I wanted it too. I just kept thrusting at a good pace letting my body's natural need for sex kick in.

Back and forth I went as I kissed her like she was more than a fuck. I knew it was an emotional kiss or at least felt like it was as she moaned each time I pushed my full length inside of her too. I could feel the contractions of her pussy muscles too as I pushed in and heard her moans increase in volume too.

I was not banging her relentlessly but keeping a nice steady rhythm of loving her. I let my tongue explore her mouth and her moans were like a symphony to me. It was confirming her sexual enjoyment. My body was still bounding off of her slightly as I made sure my length was deep in her with each thrust.

The urge to finish was building fast. The more I pushed in and felt her cunt walls closing, the more I needed to cum. I was not going to ask permission or warn her. In my head I knew she was coming here under the acceptance that my sperm was going to be inside of her. The care about the consequences left me long ago as I imagined my DNA taking a hold of her body and her swollen belly would be because of me.

My male hormones were now raging as I broke the kiss, feeling the urge to tell her that I was going to actively try and give her something more than just a fuck, that I was going to give her a swollen belly that stayed for nine months. In my mind, I wanted her to have my child and think about how I fucked her so good. My body was like a machine now making sure my member was deep and able to get easy access to her depths.

I felt the ownership of her body and I needed her to know that I was going to claim her. I felt this power in me like nothing else as my manhood now became the weapon I was going to use. I wanted to see her expression that I was going to really try and give her a child.

"Ohhh...I am gonna cum. I am gonna cum deep too. I am not pulling out," I announced looking at her with serious intent not knowing if she knew what the real implications were.

She nodded with her mouth opening, letting out a soft whimpering moan of acceptance. I then pushed the matter further. "If it happens, you're keeping it too. Ohhh fuckk...almost there," I moaned as I could feel my orgasm hitting the breaking point.

As I felt her love nest constrict around me I knew she was into it. She gave me a blank stare like she was unable to fight back or say anything. I then pushed harder still looking at her knowing that I had a real chance at giving her a baby.

"Ohhhfuckkk....OHHHHHH." I finally heard her moan as her cunt muscles gripped tight. I pushed through it and then had nothing left to hold back as I came with her.

She gripped my arms holding on to me as I made sure my entire shaft was buried in her pussy hole as I then let out a grunt with her moan. "OHHHHRRRRR."

It just happened as the euphoria of giving her pussy a cream pie now washed over my body. It was like a massaging ecstasy as her tight warm love hole was seemingly milking me for every last drop of semen I had. I could feel my dick pulse away as I was pumping my orgasm deep in her, imagining my sperm finding the egg in her womb. I was deeper than ever as I wondered if I was spurting my seed right at the entrance to her cervix, feeling her love canal making sure my seed was planted.

"Ohhh fuck...fuck....I FEEL IT! I fucking feel it." She opened her eyes wide moaning as I felt her twat literally pulsing as if it wanted more of my sperm like it was nature's way of making sure her body sucked up all of my babymakers.

I kept my member deep in her like I wanted to plug her up and not let any of my swimmers escape before it had a real shot at giving her reproductive system a kick start. My manhood was still firmly erect and I was feeling the bliss of my orgasm still lingering.

"Don't move. I am still cumming a little," I said smiling and loving the high of a good orgasm.

Vonna breathed heavy and then gave me a look with her eyes almost glassy like the wind was knocked out of her. "Shit...shit. Ohh shit I came hard. I still ain'ton the pill either."

I kept my erection firmly planted in her love sheath knowing that my orgasm was still hitting me, and I probably had a few more spurts to DNA to give her. This ownership feeling came over me like nothing else as I leaned down giving her a small kiss, knowing that I was about to claim her as mine officially.

"If it happens, you are keeping it though," I said smiling as I was about to break the news to her that I wanted her for a forever fuck.

"You crazy. I ain't ready to be your baby mamma. You really ain't paying for the clinic?" she asked as I saw that she seemed worried.

"Nope. I will pay for anything else. I mean it too. I will pay your rent, car payment and anything else, but I want you pregnant."

"You be trippin'. Never met a white guy so intent on knocking up a black girl. You be paying for everything though. I ain't talking just for the baby. I mean you going to be paying for a lot of things."

I pushed in more as I saw her face light up, shocking her that I was still erect slightly. "You're mine then. You get pregnant and you're moving in and living with me."

Her face smiled as she answered, "So, you be wanting more than just a fuck friend?"

"You get pregnant, you're mine. I will take care of everything too," I offered as I knew I needed her but was not about to tell her that. I found her so incredibly attractive and wanted her more than anything else.

"Mmm. So you really like my black pussy that much?" she purred as I then finally pulled out.

"You know I do," I said as I saw her sit up letting my eyes wander to her large tits hanging as they showed off their large natural shape. Her dark nipples beaming like chocolate nubs ready to be sucked on.

"Guess we are trying again? Maybe get that white cock hard later and fuck me." Her voice sounding sexy.

I caressed her legs and then opened them up slightly to see if my cum was leaking out. I could see her dark slit glistening with juices and a spot of my sperm trying to leak out. Just as I opened her legs wider she closed her legs as if not to make a mess.

"I may need a longer recharge. How about tomorrow morning?"

"You want me to stay the night?" she asked as I knew I needed to reassure her I was serious about her.

I then reached down grabbing her bra and tossing it away from her. "I want to see those tits while you stay. Just love seeing them out. I am going to cook us up something and then we can watch a movie or do something."

She got up grabbing her panties and looking at me smiling wide. "You really like my black tits that much?"

"I do. And I plan on making sure you know it every minute of the day."

I got dressed and then watched her walk to the bathroom to clean up. She put on her panties and then grabbed a button down shirt of mine and walked out. She made no attempt to button it up as I now had full visibility to her breasts with only a portion of her nipple showing. To me, it was like the most perfect outfit she could ever wear.

Vonna helped me make dinner and my hand was constantly touching her panty clad ass and breasts. She never once moved away or swatted my hand either. I grabbed her ass hard a few times and even once opened her shirt to suck on her nipples like I was a baby looking for milk.

Each time I touched and fooled around she would moan and let it happen. She was just as guilty too, as she grabbed my ass and cock on more than one occasion. Even when we sat together on the couch watching a movie, she held my balls saying that they were hers to play with. I loved the attention and when we did pass out, I made sure her body was wrapped around mine. I was so happy she did not force me to admit my feelings because I knew I would have caved right then and there asking her to move right in.