The Cleaning Crew Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I thought I was going to fuck you," I admitted and knew I wasn't lying either.

She gave a devious smile and spoke softly, "Ohhh, so you were planning on dumping all that cum in my pussy? You trying to get me pregnant with your baby?"

"Not trying, but I do like cumming in you," I confessed but didn't want to tell her that her being pregnant would not be a bad thing either.

"Well, I hope you still got some cum left. I want to fuck tonight and I want you to nut all in me too."

"Wait, you said you aren't on birth control either."

She stroked my erection and then kissed my face. "I ain't. But I like feeling it. Fucking cum hard when you nut inside of me too."

"You aren't worried?" I had to ask as she still had her hand stroking my dick through my jeans.

"Kinda like knowing that it could happen. Feels good you forcing me to take it," she cooed still making my dick throb with her hand.

It didn't take me long to get home as I picked up speed as she was stroking my member through my jeans, making it throb with uncontrollable need. I used my other hand to pull her close as she did it too.

The moment I got in my house she looked around smiling before looking at me like I was her man that was about to have her. I could only think about fucking her and nothing else too. She then walked into the living room and began unbuttoning her top. I thought about taking her to the bedroom, but I then figured I could fuck her wherever and it would be fine.

As she got to the last button, she gave me a deep exotic smile of lust. "You wanna see my big black tits?"

I walked up to her undoing my jeans. "Yes. Ohhh God yes."

She stopped and then pulled her shirt closed not even letting me see her cleavage. "Let me see that big white cock of yours then."

I stripped down and pulled out my erection. "Mmm, yes. Love that big dick of yours."

She then pulled open her shirt and unclasped her bra letting her brown skinned breasts drop down showing off a pair of large tits that made me stare. They were both round, heavy looking and had dark nipples on them that jutted out like erasers.

I moved in caressing them and feeling the soft skin of her breasts before sucking on her nipples. She pulled my head closer as I pressed my lips down on the elastic soft skin of her nipple. Her nipple easily fit on my mouth as I sucked on it, feeling her soft breast as I did it. I pulled on it with my lips forming a good suction before moving to the other one. I could have just sucked her tits for hours too, but she pushed me to the couch.

As I was sitting on the couch, she undid her work pants and pulled down her plain blue panties. I could then see her shaved pussy. It was not darker than her body and her pussy lips stuck out only a slight bit making her sex very distinguishable from a distance.

She pulled back her love folds smiling at me. "Is this the cunt you want? Is this the black pussy you need?"

"Ohhh God yes," I admitted as I felt weak to her and only thought about sex.

She then straddled my lap and moved forward on me, making the underside of my erection slide across her pussy lips. She moved back and forth in this teasing manner as I felt her wetness and the sensation I was going to penetrate her each time she moved her body.

I pulled her face down kissing her. My lips were against hers as she moaned softly to my kiss. My tongue was in her mouth swirling around hers. I could smell her dark flesh and inhaled deeply as I kissed her. She still ground back and forth, teasing my erection as I kissed her with every fiber of my being.

She then finally broke the kiss and lifted up slightly taking a hold of my dick. She aimed it slowly at her entrance and then quickly lowered herself so that my erection impaled her. The sensation of her wet love hole was immediate. I felt her slick snug hole constrict on all sides of my erection confirming that I was deep inside her love slit.

She moved her hair back and out of the way before staring me right in the eyes. "You be liking this black pussy? Loving it?"

"I fucking do," I admitted as I knew deep down her black pussy was all I wanted now.

She then gyrated her hips and moved back and forth as I felt her tight love nest grip my shaft with each subtle movement. My hands were on her hips as she leaned back again kissing me. I knew it was not just a fuck but more than that as she continued to let my tongue invade her mouth.

I helped her body move on my body as she went back and forth and then side to side fast. She then moved faster and faster as I felt the telltale tightness of her orgasm gripping my cock. I pushed through this until she broke the kiss and began bouncing on my cock.

Not wanting her to think she was doing all the work, I moved her off of me. "Let me fuck you from behind."

She got on her hands and knees as I saw her big tits hang down showing off their true size. It was a sight I can never forget as I was so enthralled at how wonderful her large tits were. I then got behind her as she grabbed the couch and kneeling on my floor.

"You gonna fuck me hard?" she cooed as I aimed my helmet right for her wet entrance.

"Yess," I answered as I slid into her, feeling that her wet peach was ready for a hard fuck.

"Ohhhh FUCKKK. Mmm, yes. I love that white fucking COCKKKK!" she moaned hard as I pushed deep and grabbed her hips.

Not stopping with just being inside of her, I now pushed back and forth in her. My cock was like a steel rod inside of her as I picked up momentum. Back and forth I went as my waist slammed against her ass. The meat of her ass was absorbing my waist the best it could as I wanted it deep and did it with force too.

"Oh God, this feels good," I admitted as I was sliding in and out, making her feel my full length as her sex seemed to be a perfect snug fit.

"Ohh, ohhh fuck. Fuck. Yes. Fucking love that big fucking cock," she moaned as I began going faster, making sure I was deep each time. My heavy balls were banging slightly against her too.

The more I pushed against her ass, the more I needed to go faster. I saw the color contrast of our skin and my brain went wild knowing that I was barebacking the black girl I been dreaming about all weekend. All I wanted to do was fuck her and make sure she was going to carry my baby.

"Ohh fuck...fuck...fuckkk. Make that pussy cum," she moaned loud as I was relentless in fucking her now. I was not going slow and easy. I was full on fucking her hard and feeling her pussy walls massage my shaft each time I thrust in her.

The sound of our bodies slapping got loud as I felt my cock owning her black love cave too. The sensation of her climax constricting and squeezing my shaft did not stop me as I pushed through it forcing my dominance of her cunt. I was making sure my manhood was pounding her even when she came.

"Keep fucking me...fuck my pussy. Ohhhhhfuckkkkkk," she hissed in a moaning tone. I could feel her cunt muscles trying in vain to push me out as the sensation of wetness now surrounded my cock.

I wanted to say something but my mind was too focused on fucking her and the pleasure. It was like I was possessed and the only thing I could do was slam into her. My body began to sweat but I still never slowed down as if nature intended to make me continue until my seed was pumped into her love nest. I just pounded away at her fleshy ass, forcing my dick to impale her with all of my size too, knowing there was no chance of pulling out.

"Mother fuckkkerr....gonna fucking cum again!" she moaned as I slammed home deep and then finally got enough will power to hold it in her and not move giving into my orgasm.

It felt like my member was being massaged and held onto at the same time. Her pussy muscles constricted my erection, as I continued to enforce my dominance of her fuck hole. Each squeezing pulse of her climax I could feel as I pushed through it. The intense pleasure of my bare skinned cock sliding through her wet sex was the most wonderful feeling in the world.

She flared her hands out and then gripped the couch cushions hard and then cried out, "Fucking nut in me! Fucking give me that big fucking white load."

I began moving again but slowly still, feeling her love muscles trying to expel me as I knew she was still orgasming. I then played into her needs. "You want me to cum deep in you too?"

She then dropped her head to the couch cushion looking to the one side and pushed back against me. "Ohhh fuck I want it...I want it. Fuck me hard. Fucking me so God damn hard. I want you to fucking cum hard in me."

I gave her what she wanted and gripped her hips once more and began slamming against her backside again. My body was like a furious machine as I pounding my size into her. Her body was just taking it as I felt my manhood glide through her wet cunt hole like she was able to take cock all night.

She breathed in heavy almost accepting that I was fucking her hard and the way she wanted before moaning out again, "Fucking don't pull out. I want to feel it."

Shocked that I lasted this long, I could not deny my urges any longer. I felt the need to cum building faster than I anticipated. "Ohhhhh," I moaned as I knew I was moments away from ejaculating my orgasm deep in her.

"That's it...Ohhh fuck. Do it, don't stoppp. Cum deep in my black cunt. Cum in me. Make me have your white fucking baby," she cried out in a loud moan.

I couldn't do it any more either. I pushed deep the moment I felt the urge to cum. I then finally let go. All my needs and worries disappeared in that very instant. It was like my whole body was in a deep state of ecstasy as I felt my cum shooting out and deep in her snatch. My climax was a relieving pleasure as I just felt my manhood unload my pent up sperm right where it needed to go.

All I could do was give into my primal urge to hold on and keep my member deep in her like nature intended. The pleasure sensors in my tip were almost too much as just moving it slightly was almost painful; I just had to stay deep because of that. The sensation of her vaginal walls clamping down on me let me know that she was climaxing with me. I loved how her constricting pussy muscles felt like it was almost milking my cock of sperm.

"Ohhhhyessss. You're fucking... ohh fuck I feel it. I fucking feel it baby. Mmmm yes baby....give me that white fucking nut," Vonna moaned as it sounded like she was still orgasming.

She then turned her head so she could look at me as I saw the biggest smile on her face. "I fucking feel you really trying to get me pregnant. It feels so fucking good too."

"It felt so good to cum in you too," I admitted, smiling at her and feeling that I was on cloud nine as my entire length was still in her and probably still leaking sperm into her.

"Damm, your cock really gets me off," she said as I could hear her voice back to normal.

I still did not pull out as I just stayed there still deep in her, not wanting to lose the sensation of having my member inside of her sex. "White baby? Really?" I asked, thinking about how it was kind of comical.

She then turned around and moved forward so I slipped out of her. She then stayed on the floor with her legs open looking at me with a smile. "Wanted it to sound dirty. Mixed race baby doesn't have the same sound. I know you got a thing for black pussy...felt dirty saying it too."

"Still felt good."

"Fuck I love feeling you cum though. Damn, it feels so God damn good. I swear I felt you coming in me too. Love how that white dick of yours cums."

"Well, I felt you orgasming too. So you got a thing for white guys?"

"I may...I may. But shit baby, you made me squirt a little too." She then got up and looked around. "Where is your bathroom? Your cum gonna be dripping out of me soon."

I pointed to the hallway and then watched her walk there. I saw ever sway of her hips and bounce of her ass as she walked. I loved how her hips were wide but not overly wide. How her ass had meat to it but was not fat looking either.

"You mind if we stop somewhere to get something to eat?"

I then realized she assumed I was just going to take her home; I was dead tired and didn't want to get back in the car though. I also liked having her around so I countered, "I can make something. Do you need to get back tonight?"

I then heard a flush as she walked out nude. Her nude form distracted me as her brown flesh screamed nudity and her breasts hung down like beacons of femininity with her dark nipples contrasting with her brown skin. "I don't, but you got work in the morning."

"You can crash here until I get home and then take you to work when I get home."

She then smiled and walked up to me as I stood there nude and losing my erection even though I wanted it to stay hard for another round. "Gonna drop me off. I won't be having a car until this weekend when I get paid. So I am gonna need a ride home too."

"So what happened to your car?"

She just sat on my couch putting her bra on and began describing the sound it made. I instantly knew it was her starter and that I could easily fix it. I could not help but stare at her breasts as she wore a bra either since they seemed so round and full. They just hung down as I wanted to just grope them.

I then told her that I could fix her car and fix it tonight if she really needed a car. She smiled and kissed me right on the lips when I said it. I figured it would take me less than an hour and I had some lights that I could do it with in the dark too.

Within fifteen minutes we were both dressed and heading to her place with my tools in the back so I could work on her car. Once we got there, I was on my back with her holding a light as I fixed her car. It was something I did more than once and I had it fixed in twenty minutes.

As I put my tools in the back of my pickup, she ran over to me giving me a big kiss on the lips. "I owe you big for this."

"Think you paid up tonight," I replied as I thought how great the sex was.

She smiled and then reached to feel my chest. "You know, I will miss you fucking me at work. Maybe I can come over Saturday."

"Of course. Stay the weekend?" I asked as I really did want to have something more than a quick booty call.

"I might."

She then moved her hands to my crotch. "This white dick want another chance of gettin' me pregnant?"

I smiled and then kissed her lips as we were alone in a dark parking area.

"I want to try all weekend."

She smiled again as she moved her hand around to feel more of my dick. "Gonna pound my black pussy hard?"

"I will."

She then stepped back as to leave and just as she did, she gave a half smile to me. "I like you wanting my black pussy."

I was soon driving home thinking about the day I had. Although I wanted to have Vonna stay over, I was dead tired. I still had to go to work in a few hours and having sex again would have wiped me out. I figured I could get a couple of hours of sleep in before heading off to work.

***

I made it to work tired, but I made it. I didn't open an hour early as I knew all the deals I made with Tanisha were gone. I no longer had to worry about anything and could just do my job. I also had Vonna coming on Saturday and even texted her when I got to work that I missed her.

My men came in and I watched Tanisha stroll in with Leah right behind her. She did not glare but just looked as I felt there might be a possible chance I could fuck her again. I wanted to feel bad about cumming in her but couldn't't as I remembered how wonderful it felt doing it.

Right after Leah walked in, the other two new girls walked in. The first one was young, maybe around twenty. She had a small petite body on her and long straight black hair. She was darker than Tanisha too but not overly dark as she was more a shade of dark brown.

I let my eyes wander to her ass as she walked towards the back. She was wearing jeans instead of leggings but the jeans she wore still highlighted her ass. She had a definite bump to her ass as it showcased her small frame. She had nothing in the tit department though as her chest was maybe a B or C from the distance I was.

The other girl was heavy set and had a backside that was all cushion for the pushing. Her face was super cute and her tits were just as big as Vonna's too. Her thighs and ass were just large though. She had a light skinned complexion and seemed to be about the same young age as the other girl.

Not letting anything distract me, I went to work. My guys did the same as the girls cleaned the offices in the front. There was no real need for them to go into the warehouse either other than to get supplies and that was only for a few minutes at best.

I didn't give much thought to the cleaning crew now as Vonna was gone and my daily sex was gone with it. I did send her another text that I missed her and was looking forward to Saturday. I didn't want to tell her that I really missed her a lot and wanted to do other things than fuck.

The good thing was that she sent a text back of her tits in a bra with a message about missing her big tits. It was then followed with a message that she liked having a white guy worship her. I didn't send anything back as I knew she was right and that she really had more power over me than I did her. I knew if she pressured me, I would cave into anything she demanded. I was like a castle made out of sand and she was the tide.

A quick text back found me sexting with her for an hour too. She sent over a dozen pictures of her nude body as I sent the same. She then admitted she liked having me cum in her and that the dangerous feeling made her climax. I knew this was going further into relationship country and felt if she asked for one, I would give it to her. I just felt that I wanted to be open to date and fuck others for a little while longer though.

Tuesday and Wednesday were easier days as was Thursday. I did my job as did my men with no issues from the cleaning crew. I kind of felt that they had their shit in order now as they now had an extra girl on their crew. They packed up on time and I was not getting any complaints from my boss about the offices not being clean. It was like things were settled and I was okay with it since I had Vonna on Saturday.

Every day I jerked off to black girls getting fucked by white guys, but held back from finishing. I was extremely horny and knew I had a good load worked up for Vonna. Vonna sent me a nude picture of herself everyday and I used that to jerk off to as well. I admitted to her that I wanted her bad and that she was giving me a boner with each picture.

I jerked off every night to her nude pictures and other black girls I found online too. The constant erection I was having became painful too as I never let myself finish. I did find myself exclusively looking for porn where the black girl is getting fucked by a white guy and ends with a deep creampie and just imagining it was Vonna taking my load.

My mind was so focused on making sure I finished inside and not pulling out. By Friday, I felt like I was going to burst too. I walked into work with my balls almost hurting; I needed to cum so bad too. All I could think about was pumping my big load into Vonna's cunt and seeing her face smile as I did it. I was planning on making sure I fucked her all weekend too as I had plans of her staying the night too.

I read my morning emails and saw one of the office girls wanted her carpet shampooed as she spilt a lot of coffee on it. She had one of the offices that had plush carpet which would need a machine to clean it; that took awhile to clean. Most of the offices had normal office carpet that was made for heavy foot traffic and easily cleaned.

Walking up front, I figured I would tell Tanisha that she needed to clean it and that she would only need to do a spot clean on other areas to make up for the time it took to shampoo the carpet. It was a normal request and was put in her contract that she would be requested to do shampooing occasionally and this was the first such request.