The Cleanse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quinn laid his head in her lap and they continued to watch the show. Talia ran her fingers lightly through his hair and across his scalp. Quinn had never felt this kind of touch from another human being before, and it felt absolutely wonderful to him. Then, her hand slipped down to the side of his face, grazing and lightly tugging at his ear. He would have never guessed how sensual it feels to have someone play with your ear. He tried to ignore the distinct twitching feeling in his groin that indicated to him that he was getting hard, but he just couldn't. All he could do was try not to squeeze his legs together as his sister continued to fondle his ear lobe.

Minutes felt like hours to Quinn as Talia played with his ear some more. He loved it, but found himself wishing that it would end soon. His cock was fully erect, and he felt terrible about it. The more he told himself that it was wrong for letting himself get so obviously turned on by his own sister, the more turned on he got. Strangely, he found himself thinking about what it would be like if a different girl, any other girl that was not his sister, had his head in her lap and played with his ear. Oddly, it didn't seem as exciting or pleasurable to think of anyone other than his sister doing it. Was he more turned on by the fact that it was Talia touching him? He put that out of his mind, not ready to go down that road just yet.

Eventually Talia stopped touching him, and Quinn was overcome with bittersweet relief. Then he heard a very distinct, rhythmic breathing pattern from her. He looked up to find that she had fallen asleep. He quietly stood up and moved her so that she was laying down on the couch. He covered her with a blanket and maneuvered a pillow under her head. He stared at her for a few moments longer, finding himself very confused by not only the sexy feelings in his groin, but also the fluttery feelings in his stomach.

*

The next morning, Quinn walked into the kitchen to find Talia already awake and halfway through her morning celery juice.

"Morning Quinn!" Talia said chipperly.

"Hey!" he replied. "What's got you all excited this morning?"

"Oh, nothing in particular. Just feeling really good is all! Hey, you wanna go on a walk this morning? Maybe Mom will let us borrow the car and drive over to that trail we used to go on when we were kids."

"You mean the five mile loop with all the slippery mud and really steep slopes?"

"Yep! You down?"

"Oh boy...sure! Just let me drink my juice and have my morning dump, then I'll be ready."

Talia made a face of mild disgust.

"Why must you continue to discuss your digestive system when I have explicitly stated how I feel about that?"

"Umm...because that's just what brothers do?"

"Ugh, whatever. You take care of your, uh, business, and I'll pack us some water and snacks."

"Cool, sounds good."

"Oh, and Quinn...thanks for putting the blanket on me last night, that was really sweet."

Quinn didn't say anything, just smiled and nodded. As he started to make his way to the bathroom, Talia called out to him once more.

"Hey, how much millet do you want me to pack for you?"

"Ew, none please. None millet."

They were indeed allowed to use the car to drive to the trail for their hike. Quinn offered to wear the backpack that held all their food and water. They were pleased to see that no other cars were parked near the trail, meaning that they would more than likely have the whole thing to themselves.

As they hiked, they began to remember fun times that they had together when they were kids.

"Remember how you'd always get in my bed with me every time there was even the faintest hint of thunder or lightning?" Quinn recalled.

"I'd only get in your bed with you because I knew how terrified you were, and how you were too proud to ask your sister to sleep with you."

"Lies!"

"Psh, whatever. You remember that night I slept in your bed, only to be woken up by the sensation of you peeing all over the both of us?"

"I still argue that you have no proof that I was the one that peed and not you."

"I was facing away from you! And your underwear was drenched! How could I have done that?"

Quinn let the matter drop as they continued their hike.

"This is really nice, Quinn."

Quinn looked around at the scenery.

"Yeah, it's really beautiful out here."

"No, I mean us, this," Talia said as she gestured at the two of them. "I had forgotten after all these years of barely talking to one another that..."

Talia trailed off, deciding not to finish her sentence.

"That...?"

"Eh, it's going to sound embarrassingly corny."

"Oh come on, it's me. Just say it."

Talia sighed.

"Alright. I was just gonna say that I'm really happy to have my best friend back. And I'm so happy you'll be at the same college as me in the fall, and that we BETTER hang out ALL the time, no excuses."

Talia walked up to her brother and took his hand in hers, squeezing it briefly as she stood up on her toes to kiss his cheek.

Quinn stood completely frozen, trying to think of something to say that didn't sound lame or cliche, but came up with nothing. Talia, recognizing his struggle, simply let go of his and, patted him on his back, and kept walking.

"Come on, let's keep going," she said as she moved ahead of him.

They continued the hike for about another mile or so before coming upon the first really steep hill. The hill was covered thickly in trees and bushes, except for a very narrow trail that was only wide enough for one person to go at a time.

"Ladies first," Quinn said in a horrible attempt at a proper English accent.

"Hm, that's real convenient," Talia replied with a smirk as she went ahead of Quinn.

"Huh?"

"Well, the whole 'ladies first' thing really works in your favor in this situation, that's all."

"How's that exactly?"

"Oh please, like you haven't already realized that you get to stare at my butt the whole way up the hill if you let me go first."

"Hey! I am shocked and appalled! How dare you insinuate that I would be so crass as to -"

"Quinn?" Talia interrupted.

"What?"

"Just shut the hell up and enjoy the view while you can."

"Yeah okay."

Quinn had genuinely not thought about the fact that he would get a pretty good look at his sister's lovely behind by letting her go first, but as they began to climb and he got his first real good look as her orange athletic shorts hugged her perfectly round ass, he had to admit it that he was thankful she was in the lead.

It was a pretty intense climb, even for people who were in moderately decent shape, so when they reached the top they decided to make their way over to a small clearing that was slightly off the trail and rest up for a bit. Quinn sat cross-legged on a shady grassy spot, and Talia laid on her back so that her head lay right in front of her brother's legs.

"So what kinds of snacks did you pack, Talia? I'm starving."

"Oh, you know, fruits and nuts, typical cleanse shit. There should be some mango slices in there somewhere, why do you see if you can fish them out."

Quinn rummaged around until he found a container containing several thick, yellowish-orange colored pieces of mango. He took one for himself and bit into it. It was cold and sweet, and the juices ran down his chin and onto his shirt.

"Oh damn, that is the best tasting thing I have ever had!" Quinn exclaimed. "It's even better than Mountain Dew Code Red!"

"Jeez, I should hope so," Talia replied. "Can you get a piece for me please?"

"Sure, here ya' go," Quinn said as he attempted to hand his sister a slice.

"Ugh, I'm too tired to move my arms...just feed it to me."

"Okay."

Talia looked at her brother's face and was shocked to see that he was serious.

"Woah, I was totally joking dude. Were you really going to feed it to me?"

Quinn shrugged his shoulders.

"Sure, why not?"

Talia considered it for a moment.

"Well...if you really want to, I guess I'm okay just laying here like a lump in the grass while you feed me."

Once again, Quinn shrugged his shoulders. Then, he brought the piece of mango to her mouth. Talia opened just enough for him to slide about half the piece inside and bit it off.

"Oh, fuck yeah...that's soooooooo good!" Talia cried out.

"Shhh! Not so loud girl!"

"Oh come on, who am I bothering? There's no one else out here right now."

"Still...if there had been, they would have thought we were having sex or something. You sounded very...orgasmic...when you said that just now."

"Ha! Really?"

"Totally."

Talia looked at her brother with a smirk.

"So, you know all about how a girl sounds when she's crying out in sexual pleasure then, do you?"

Quinn blushed furiously and diverted his eyes from her gaze.

"Wait," Talia said, " are you...have you ever been with a girl, Quinn?"

"Yes, I have as a matter of fact!" Quinn responded testily.

"Oh, okay then, just asking."

Quinn paused for a moment, then looked back at his sister.

"Well, kind of."

"Kind of?"

"When you say 'been with a girl', do you mean, like, had sex?"

"Well, of course that's what I meant."

"Oh. Then, no."

"So you're a virgin then?"

"Don't use that word, it's so embarrassing."

"There's nothing to be embarrassed about. Heck, I was a virgin until I got to college too."

"Until you got to college? So...you've had sex then."

"Well...yeah."

"Oh."

Talia studied her brother's face, wondering what he was thinking.

"Can you give me another bite of mango, please?" she asked, partially because she was hungry, but mostly to cut the awkward silence.

"Sure."

Quinn acquiesced, this time giving her a slightly larger bite than the one before. When he put the mango in her mouth, Talia brought her lips down a little too soon, and accidentally sucked his fingers a little as he pulled them out.

"Oops, sorry."

Quinn did the best he could to ignore the tingling feeling he got from her lips around his fingetips.

"Oh that's okay. So...how many guys have you been with since you went to college? If you don't mind me asking, that is."

"No, I don't mind talking about it. I had two hookups with random guys within the first couple of months of being there. Side note, don't ever do that. It was awkward and impersonal. Anyway, not long after that, I met Ken at a party, and I've been with him ever since."

"I see," Quinn responded sheepishly.

"Is it weird for you to hear about this?" Talia asked.

"No. Well, not really. It's just that...I guess I just feel kinda lame, is all. Like I should be more experienced than I am."

"What experience do you have, exactly?"

"Well," Quinn began slowly, "I've made out with a few different girls, felt a boob here and there, but just over the bra. There was one girl that...is it weird that I'm giving details?"

"No! Please continue, I love hearing about this. Just keep the mango coming, if you don't mind."

Quinn fed her another piece of mango, once again allowing his fingers to slip just inside her mouth as he did, only this time is wasn't a complete accident. Talia used her tongue to pull the whole slice into her mouth, and this time sucked a little of the juices off of Quinn's fingers. A tiny trail of his sister's saliva followed his finger out of her mouth. That, combined with the warm wet feeling of the inside of her mouth, was enough to make him almost instantly erect.

"Uhhh, well," Quinn began, feeling slightly derailed by the erotic nature of the interaction with his sister. "There was one time where a girl let me finger her a little bit."

"Oh, okay! Well, that's way more action than I ever had in high school."

"Yeah, well it wasn't all that intimate of a moment, to be honest. She wouldn't let me actually go inside her pants, so I just kinda had to search around the outside of her jeans the best I could."

"Oh, she was wearing jeans?"

"Yeah, kind of a thick material, not too sure she really felt anything. Her face was stoic, and her body was frozen stiff. Probably not a sign of sexual bliss, is it?"

"She was probably just scared to death, is all," Talia said as she was fed more mango. This time Quinn fed her a whole piece, and his fingers ended up buried inside her mouth halfway between the first and second knuckle. Talia locked eyes with her brother as she clamped her lips tight around his fingers, sucking vigorously as he slowly pulled them out of her mouth. His fingertips lightly brushed across her lips and cheek as he brought his hand back to the container to grab another piece.

"This is the last slice," he said shakily as he removed it from the container.

"Oh. Why don't you have it? I feel like I've eaten most of it myself."

"Let's split it in half."

"Okay."

Quinn inserted half the slice of mango into her mouth.

"Here, just bite off your side," he said.

The siblings locked eyes once again and stared intently at one another.

"Why don't you bite your piece off?" Talia suggested, not taking her eyes off of her brother's.

Talia held the mango still with her teeth and looked meaningfully at Quinn. After a moment, he took the hint. He leaned down over her face, opened his mouth, and took the other half of the mango in between his teeth. As the siblings bit into the mango at the same time, their lips came forward and pressed lightly against each other's. Quinn started to pull away, but Talia brought her hand up behind his head and gently pulled his mouth back down to hers. They locked lips firmly this time, kissing each other deeply. The angle at which his mouth was in relation to hers made it a little bit of an awkward kiss, but that was easily ignored as they both got lost in one another. Soft moans escaped Talia's mouth as she kissed her brother more and more ferociously with each passing second. Finally, after no more than a minute of making out, the siblings separated. Quinn brought his head back up, but kept his eyes squarely focused on his sister's face.

"Oh my god, did that really just happen?" Quinn asked softly.

Talia simply bit her lip and nodded in response.

"Damn Talia..." Quinn said, trailing off.

"What?"

"I dunno. Maybe it was partially the sweetness of the mango, but...that felt like the greatest kiss any two people have ever shared."

Talia smiled.

"Yeah, it was pretty great, huh? Probably need to be careful, though, don't you think? I mean, kissing your sibling is pretty damgerous territory."

"Oh," Quinn responded, taken aback. "Yeah, totally. Probably shouldn't let it happen again."

Talia stood up, brushing grass and dirt off of her as she did so.

"Still, I guess I initiated it, so it's kind of my fault," Talia said. "Just felt right in the moment, don't you think?"

"Yeah, just one of those moments," Quinn agreed. "I'm sure it won't happen again."

Talia looked ahead on the trail.

"Alright, you ready? Let's keep going while we still have our energy. We've got a shit-ton more trail to get through."

Quinn awkwardly remained seated on the ground.

"Uh, right, you should just go ahead of me. I think I'll just rest for another minute or two, then I'll run and catch up."

Talia looked knowingly at Quinn's face, then let her eyes very briefly travel down to the empty mango container that was conveniently covering his crotch.

"Sure, little bro, take all the time you need."

Quinn stared intently at his sister's gorgeous ass as it very slowly, and very purposely, swayed off into the distance. He decided that when he was able to get up, he might just run ahead of her and not look back for the rest of the hike, figuring that would be his best chance of getting out of there without having his protruding cock bang into a tree or something.

*

Later that afternoon, after they had gotten themselves cleaned up after the hike, Quinn and Talia found themselves hanging out, as they had done so often during the cleanse, in the living room. They hadn't talked about their kiss at all since deciding that it didn't need to happen again. Luckily for them, they were both able to continue on as normal without any kind of weirdness between them.

"You wanna play a game or something?" Talia asked.

"Eh, I dunno, I'm pretty tired," Quinn responded.

"Too tired to sit on the floor and move a piece around a board? Or hold some cards in your hand?"

"Well, you know, my arms are pretty tired after all that mango I had to feed you earlier."

Talia grinned flirtatiously.

"Ah, I see," she said. "So it's my fault you're so tired. I guess that makes sense. I'll just have to play a game by myself."

"What, are you going to play both sides of a chess match or something?"

"Don't be silly, Quinn. I'm sure we have something that I can play alone."

They both looked over at the nearby shelf on which they kept all their games stacked.

"Let's see, Monopoly, Scrabble...oh!"

"What?" Quinn asked.

"Twister! That's perfect. Hell, I could use a stretch after that hike, anyway."

"And how, exactly, do you plan on playing that by yourself?"

"Well, you'll spin the spinner and tell me where I'm supposed to put my hands and feet, and all I have to do is just stay upright as long as I can."

"Sounds good, except, it's like I said. My arms are just too tired to move that much. Don't really want to spin a spinner."

"Okay then...I'll just lay the mat out, and instead of spinning, you can just make up moves for me."

Quinn considered this for a moment.

"So...what you're saying is I'll be able to tell you exactly where I want you to put your hands and feet in order to position you how I want you."

"More or less."

"Seems like we are creeping in to that dangerous territory again, sis."

"Well, just keep your hands...and lips...to yourself, and we should be fine."

"Alright, well that should be easy enough, I guess."

Talia made her way over to the shelf, where Twister sat near the top stacked upon several other games. Quinn watched as she reached up high into the air in an effort to get the game down, and was intrigued once again by the shapely form of her legs and butt in her skin-tight yoga pants. She got up on her tip-toes and reached as high as she could, causing her shirt to come up some and expose a few inches of the bare skin of her lower back. Quinn wouldn't have been able to tear his eyes away even if he wanted to...and he definitely didn't want to.

He was so entranced that he hadn't noticed at all that Talia had turned her head back to look at him, and was watching him stare at her for a significant portion of time. This, of course, was what she had been hoping for in the first place. She decided on a whim to very subtly shake her ass side to side a few times, and was pleased to see Quinn's eyes grow wider and lips curl up into a very slight smile.

"Hey, perv? Wanna come over and give me a hand here?"

"Uh-huh, yeah."

Quinn didn't budge, nor did he divert his eyes.

"Hey, bruh-ther!" Talia called out, much louder than before.

"Huh? Oh...wait what?"

"Get your horny ass over here and get this game down for me."

"Oh, right, sorry."

He got the game down for her and watched as she very neatly lay the mat out. Talia decided to toy with him just a little bit more and moved to the side, facing away from Quinn, bent over and made a show of stretching her legs. She didn't check to see if he was staring this time, but his intense mouth breathing from behind her was a good sign that he probably was.

"You know," Quinn began, "I think I'm getting a second wind all of a sudden. Maybe I'll play after all."

Talia turned around and raised an eyebrow at him.

"All of a sudden, huh? Just like that?"

"Yep. These things happen like that, you know, all quick like."

"You sure? I don't want you to over exert yourself, Quinn. You did get pretty hard today."