The Cleanse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Correct."

"The Kendrick Shaw who is projected to be the first overall pick in next year's NFL draft?"

Ken just shrugged his shoulders.

"Um...that's what they tell me."

Quinn shifted his focus over to his sister.

"Your boyfriend is Kendrick Shaw!?"

Talia looked at her brother with a very annoyed look on her face.

"Yeah Quinn, that's right. Now chill out."

"Right, sorry...this just...I didn't expect to come into the kitchen and see you, is all."

"It's okay," Ken replied. "This happens a lot, actually."

"I mean, what are you, like 6'3" and 240 pounds?"

"Actually I'm 6'6" and 275."

Quinn all of a sudden felt like an infant as he took a seat at the table. He happened to glance at his mother and noticed that she was staring at Ken with a mixture of fascination and lust. The display was quite disgusting to Quinn.

"Ken's just been telling us how busy he's been all summer," Penny said. "It must be hard to keep that body looking like that, huh?"

"Well..."

Quinn stole a glance at Talia and noticed that her hand lay on top of Ken's overly muscular forearm. He suddenly felt anger boil up inside of him and felt the need to lash out.

"Yeah I bet it is," Quinn chimed in. "Probably pretty tough to keep those grades up, huh? What with your dedication to the game, that is."

"Eh, not really," Ken replied. "I've actually been able to maintain a 4.0 g.p.a. for the past three years.

"Oh," Quinn said, not yet feeling fully defeated. "What do you major in? Like sports management or something?"

"Actually I'm a double major," Ken replied. "Engineering and physics."

Goddammit, Quinn thought.

"Oh my," Penny said, lightly placing her hand on Ken's other forearm. "That is so impressive, Kenny!"

"Thanks, Ms. Hutchinson."

"Oh no, sweetie, please call me Penny. Or Pen! Haha!"

"Okay, sure," Ken replied uncomfortably.

"Oh, and it's 'Miss', not Ms." Penny continued. "In case you were curious."

Quinn was furious, and determined at this point to bring this guy down a notch.

"College quarterback and perfect grades? I guess you don't have any free time for charity or volunteer work, huh?"

"Actually I spend every other Sunday at the local food kitchen helping out as much as I can."

"Bullshit!" Quinn responded angrily. "How is that humanly possible?"

"It's all about making a schedule and sticking to it. Talia tells me you'll be coming to our school next year. If you want, I can sit down with you and help you make a schedule of your own, maybe get you in the gym with me every once in a while and work on that thin frame of yours."

Quinn turned red and lowered his head.

"Yeah that'd be great, thanks," he replied softly, finally conceding defeat.

"Hey Ken," Talia said, "how bout we get going?"

"Oh of course you'll want to go," Penny said, her voice oddly chipper. "You can keep her out as late as you want, Kenny. Or better yet, come on back by her this evening and we can all hang out and watch movies!"

"Mom, we're leaving now," Talia said, putting a hand up in the direction of her mother. "Why don't you just stay in the kitchen, okay?

For a fraction of a second, Talia met her brother's eyes, then quickly turned and dragged her perfect boyfriend out with her, once again leaving Quinn a puddle of despair.

*

That night, Quinn once again found himself laying sullenly on his bed, staring at a new spot on his ceiling (the spot from the night before had gotten a little boring). Earlier in the day, he had tried to play his soccer game, but somehow it just wasn't doing it for him anymore. He was bored out of his mind, but anything that he thought of to try and do seemed like a sucky idea, so here he lay, doing the literal definition of nothing. He eventually decided to just go to bed, and since he didn't have the motivation to get up and turn off his lights, he simply closed his eyes and fell asleep with his lights on.

That only lasted about few minutes, though.

"Hey," a voice called out to him, causing his eyes to dart open in fear.

"Shit!" Quinn called out.

"Sorry!" Talia said as she stood above him, looking down at him the same way she had done the night before.

"Christ, Talia, you scared the shit out of me!"

"Sorry."

Quinn rubbed his eyes, then returned his focus to Talia's face.

"So how was your date?" he asked with a genuine attempt at neutrality.

"It was okay until dinner time."

"What happened at dinner?"

"I realized that football is stupid and decided to break up with Ken."

Quinn was utterly shocked, and tremendously ecstatic.

"You...you what?"

"Yeah, I know it's probably not a popular opinion, but I've just never really understood the rules, nor do I get how so many people are willing to mindlessly put their bodies on the line week after week and-"

"Talia," Quinn interrupted, "I think I might be more interested in the other half of your sentence."

"Oh, right. Yeah, I broke it off with him."

"Hm. Is it okay if I ask why?"

Talia placed her hands in Quinn's and guided him to stand up in front of her. Then she silently let go of his hands and wrapped her arms around his waist, burying her head in his chest. Quinn immediately put his arms around her neck and pulled her in as close as he could.

"I'm so sorry, Quinn. I was confused and scared, and I should have-"

"Talia, you've already told me everything that I wanted to hear by just holding me. You don't need to say anything more."

She snuggled up closer to him and nuzzled her head deeper into his chest.

"I love you, Quinn. And I don't think I know exactly the full scope of those words yet, but...I'd like to try and slowly figure that out together."

"I love you too, Talia."

They embraced for a while longer before Quinn broke the silence.

"You cheated on your cleanse tonight, didn't you Talia?"

"Nope! They actually had millet on the menu, so I just ordered that."

"Really?!"

Talia giggled.

"No, dummy. I had chimichangas."

"Mmm...that sounds amazing."

"Oh they were."

They finally broke their hug and followed it up with a deep, long kiss.

"I can't believe it," Quinn said when the kiss was over.

"Can't believe what?"

"I got the girl that dumped Kendrick Shaw! Everyone's gonna be so jealous!"

"Yeah...too bad you can't actually tell anyone, though, since, you know, that girl is your sister."

"Oh yeah...well fuck."

Talia gave him a light peck on the cheek and pushed him on his back onto his bed.

"Don't worry, secrets can be fun too."

Talia climbed on top of Quinn and kissed him passionately. She pushed the entire length of her tongue deep into her brother's mouth, slowly swirling it around. Quinn pushed his out and into her mouth, returning the favor. She was straddling him while they kissing, grinding herself slowly on his cock. This time Quinn hid nothing from her, and pushed himself back into her with equal vigor.

"That's a nice v-neck shirt you have on, Talia," Quinn said in between their kisses.

Talia popped her lips off of her brother's and looked at him pitifully.

"What?" he asked her, confused by her sympathetic look.

"Oh sweetie, don't worry, we'll work on your sexy talk together."

"Oh no, that wasn't sexy talk! I just...I noticed that with your shirt cut so low like that, I could have pretty easy access to, ah..."

"My boobs?" she finished for him.

"Yeah. Boobs."

Talia pulled down the neck of her shirt and maneuvered both of her breasts completely out into the open.

"Oh wow," Quinn stated simply.

"And Quinn? Next time, just help yourself, m'kay?"

"Okay, will do."

Quinn grabbed his sister's tits in both of his hands, then dove his face right between them. He kissed and sucked them all over, eventually landing on her nipples, where he lost himself im total bliss. He could tell immediately that Talia liked it too, from the way her nipples protruded deep into his mouth.

Eventually, Talia shimmied herself back down into a position where she could kiss him some more. After another long make out session, Talia abruptly stopped kissing him and stood up.

Quinn looked at his sister with disappointment, but tried to be as understanding as he could be.

"Oh...yeah I guess we've probably gone as far as we should tonight. You're right, Talia, we should take baby steps."

Talia stared at her brother with one raised eyebrow.

"The fuck you talkin' about?" she asked heatedly. "I was just standing up so I could get naked faster!"

"Oh!" Quinn replied excitedly. "Yeah, I knew that."

"Mm-hmm," Talia said skeptically.

Both siblings removed all their articles of clothing. Talia stood above the bed where her brother lay and really took in his body for the first time.

"Wow, Quinn. I never...I guess I didn't notice before how good of shape you're in. You've got a mice body!"

"Uh-huh," Quinn said dumbfoundedly. He was completely mesmerized by his sister's naked body, and Talia was pretty sure he hadn't heard a word she said to him.

"Too bad your penis is so small though," she said, toying with him to see if he heard her.

"Yeah," he replied, still in a trance.

"I want you to eat millet off of my body, Quinn."

"Okay," he replied, clearly still not listening.

Talia walked up to him and very lightly smacked him on his cheek a few times, finally forcing him out of his stupor.

"Huh? Wha...did you just say something about millet?"

"You're so cute," she said, bending low to kiss him once more.

"So," Talia continued, still standing beside the bed, "I'm having a bit of a dilemma here, Quinn."

"Oh yeah? What's that?"

"On the one hand, I really want your dick in my mouth. But equally desirable is the idea of your mouth on my pussy."

Quinn gulped loudly.

"Decisions, decisions," Talia said while thinking it over. "Oh yeah, of course! Duh!"

"What do you-", Quinn started to say. But before he could finish his sentence, his sister had climbed on top of him again, only this time reversing positions so that she was lowering her crotch directly on top of his face. Quinn instinctively opened his mouth and lapped hungrily all around her clit and vagina. He was briefly deterred by the warm feeling of Talia's mouth engulfing his cock on the other end, and had to be spurred back into action by her meaningfully slapping his leg with her free hand.

Quinn was in heaven, and decided to take full advantage of his position and firmly grasp onto his sister's perfect ass while he ate her out. They went at it for a while, neither having any reason or desire to think about how much time they were spending in that position. It was Talia who finally decided to take her mouth and hand away from Quinn's dick.

"You're getting close to cumming in my mouth, aren't you?" she asked.

"Mm-hmm," Quinn replied without removing his tongue from her pussy.

"Well, as good as this feels..."

She stopped briefly to grind on his face for a minute.

"...maybe we should try something else?"

Quinn stopped long enough to reply.

"Don't wanna."

He continued his oral assault, and Talia once again pushed herself down on him and enjoyed it a little longer.

"Are you sure, Quinn?" she finally asked. "Because I was thinking that, instead of you cumming in my mouth, you'd maybe be interested in losing your virginity and cumming...in a different place. Like, you know, right now?"

Finally Talia had found the right combination of words to make him stop.

"Hmmm," Quinn said, making a show of thinking it over. "I think I'll choose door number two."

"Good choice, now we can both share a first tonight," Talia said as she climbed off of him.

Quinn cocked his head to the side and looked confused.

"How's that?" he asked.

"Well, I've actually had anyone do that to me before...cum inside of me, I mean."

"Wow...really?"

"Yeah. I mean, I'm on birth control and everything, but I've always been really paranoid about the whole getting pregnant thing. I always made Ken wear a condom, too."

Quinn smiled.

"And...will I be wearing one?"

"Of course not, silly."

Talia climbed on top of her brother once more, placing her vagina directly on top of his erect dick.

"Wait," Quinn said. "I'm probably a fool to bring this up right now, but...isn't the idea of getting pregnant by your own brother even scarier than the idea of it being someone else?"

"True," Talia said, "but the idea of a barrier being between us feels very wrong to me. Besides, like I said, I'm on birth control, so we should be fine."

"I love you, Talia," Quinn said sweetly.

Talia winked at him, then very slowly lowered herself down until he was fully inside of her. The siblings held eye contact the whole time as Talia moved herself back and forth on top of her brother's dick, picking up the pace ever so slowly.

"Oh god, Talia, I'm not going to last much longer!"

"That's fine, baby. Go ahead and cum."

Quinn didn't need to move a muscle. Talia worked herself perfectly on top of him in a way that would easily get him off. He took in the scene in front of him, and all of a sudden everything felt very surreal. There was his beautiful sister, sitting on his dick, looking deeply into his eyes and begging him to cum inside her pussy. Before he knew it, he was ready.

"Fuuuuuuuccck!" he screamed out as he felt the first of several streams of semen rocket out of him, bathing the inside of his sister's vagina. He didn't think he had ever cum so much in his life.

Talia rode him throughout the entirety of his orgasm. She thought about the sticky mess that her brother had just made inside of her, and that, coupled with the feeling of a large portion of his gushing out of her, sent her over the top herself.

"Oh yes, Quinn!"

Electricity flowed through every fiber of her being as she completely succumbed to the greatest orgasm of her life. When she was finally done, flung herself down on top of her brother, using his chest as a pillow.

"Quinn, that...I have never, ever, experienced anything like that."

They continued to lay there for a while longer, both of them completely exhausted.

"Maybe we should think about getting up soon, putting on some clothes," Quinn suggested.

"Nuh-uh," Talia replied defiantly.

"I don't want to either, but I'm getting a little paranoid about just laying here naked with you. You know, because of our mother being in the house?"

"Eh, don't worry about that. Mom would never just burst into your room without knocking first. She's always respected our-"

Talia's sentence was cut short by an odd squeaking noise from somewhere nearby.

"Did you hear that?" Talia asked.

"Yeah...sounded like a mouse or something, probably snacking on some old crumbs or something."

There was another squeak. Talia looked around for the source, and saw it in the threshold of the room. Of course, it wasn't a mouse.

"Oh no!" Talia shouted out.

Quinn looked at her face and saw that she was looking towards the doorway.

"What? You actually see a mouse over-"

Quinn's heart jumped into his throat as he observed his mother in the doorway, staring at her naked, cuddling children.

Penny screamed in terror, then turned and headed out of the room.

Talia shifted her gaze to her brother, panic filling her face. Neither knew what to said, choosing to remain silent as the reality of the situation slowly crept in. Eventually, it was Quinn who broke the silence.

"Told ya' we should've put some clothes on."

"Oh shut up. Come on, get dressed. Let's go get this over with."

"Get what over with?" Quinn asked shakily.

"Let's go talk to Mom, dummy!"

"That's a terrible idea! Can't we just avoid her for the next twenty years or something?"

"No, don't be stupid. We need to just face the problem. I don't want this hanging over our heads for any amount of time. Just follow me, keep your mouth shut, and let me do all the talking."

"Ugh...fine."

They got dressed and went into the kitchen, Quinn cowering behind his sister. Penny sat at the kitchen table, looking extremely distraught.

"Mom?" Talia said gently as she and Quinn entered the kitchen.

Their mother just sat there, not responding, not looking at either one of them.

"Mom, we...I just, I don't really know what to say."

"Just give me the facts," Penny said. "Just tell me everything that's happened so that I know what I'm dealing with."

Talia told her mom everything that had happened between her and Quinn, from the moment the cleanse started up to the point where their mom had just discovered them on his bed.

"So it's my fault, then," Penny stated.

"What's your fault?" Talia asked.

"This...," Penny said as she pointed back and forth between her children, "whatever you guys are calling it. If I had never forced the cleanse on you, if I had never taken told you guys to spend more time together..."

Talia sighed.

"Yeah, we probably would have never ended up...doing what we did together."

Penny crossed her arms on the table and laid her head down.

"But you know what?" Talia continued. "We would still be exactly where we were two weeks ago. Barely communicating and feeling terrible about ourselves. You were right, Mom, we needed a change. Life was...well, it wasn't great. Now, thanks to you, we're like a thousand times happier."

Penny lifter her head and looked at Quinn.

"And what do you have to say? You've been awfully quiet."

Quinn shrugged.

"I mean, what can I say? Talia and I are having a great time together, we're really happy."

"What does that mean?" Penny asked. "'Having a great time together'? What, are you guys thinking about being a couple or something?"

"Well..." Talia said as she looked sideways at her brother, "we actually haven't gotten around to having that talk yet."

"Oh-ho! Well isn't that just wonderful! Let's just have sex first, then figure out our feelings later. What a great plan kids!"

Penny laid her head down on the table once again. Talia and Quinn decided to just sit there quietly, giving their mother space to think.

"I'm calling the therapist in the morning," Penny said out of nowhere.

"Uh..." Quinn began, before being cut off by Talia.

"Nuh-uh, no way," Talia said. "I'm not talking to a therapist."

"Oh, it's not for you guys, it's for me," Penny said as she lifter her head. "Listen, I recognize that you guys are happy, and that makes me happy, but I just need someone to talk to that's detached from the situation, I think. I'm not saying I'm okay with it, and I'm definitely not saying I'm ready to accept it. But...I'll try to be open-minded about the whole thing. However, please please PLEASE try and keep this discreet. Like, don't go around the house holding hands, sitting in laps, touching, hugging, etc. You've got to give me time, LOTS of time to try and maybe get used to this idea. Can you both do this for me?"

"Yes," Quinn replied quickly.

"Absolutely, that's perfectly fair," Talia followed up.

"Okay, thank you," Penny said. "And kids, for the love of god, lock your goddamn bedroom doors if you're going to...do that which we don't speak of currently. Actually, just close the doors, because I don't think I'll ever open either of your doors ever again after tonight."

"Sure, Mom, no problem," Quinn said.

"Okay, well that's enough excitement for me for tonight, I think," Penny stated as she started to get up.

"Oh wait," Talia said, stopping her mother in her tracks. "There's one more thing you should know."

"Oh fuck," Penny said in a panic, "what?! What else do you have to tell me? You're not pregnant, are you?"

"No, Mom! Calm down, this is completely unrelated."

Penny breathed a sigh of relief.

"Fine. What is it?"

"So, obviously, in case you hadn't already guessed it, I broke up with Ken tonight."

"Well I should goddamn hope so!"

"Right...well, I just thought you'd like to know that he mentioned, on two separate occasions today, that he thought you were really hot."