The Cleanse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quinn cut his eyes at her.

"I...what?"

"I said you worked pretty hard today."

"Wait, no. You said...whatever. Just let me play please?"

Talia made a show of thinking it over, then shrugged and relented.

"Oh, alright then. But you have to work the spinner."

"Fine."

The game began with both of them putting their left feet on a green dot, followed by their right feet on a yellow dot. Several moves transgressed without them so much as brushing up against one another before it all changed in one fateful spin.

"Right hand red," Quinn said after spinning once more.

Quinn looked down and to his right was an obvious and easy place for him to lay his right hand on a red spot. Before he could get to it, however, Talia, who was directly in front of him with her back to him, reached behind her and took the spot before he could.

"Hey, what the hell?" he called out.

"What?" she replied innocently. "I didn't do anything wrong!"

"Yeah, but...now I have to reach all the way in front of you to get to a red spot."

"Hmm...I suppose you do."

Quinn observed the nearest red spot to him, then looked at the position Talia was in. In her bent position, her butt protruded almost perfectly even with his crotch. He was going to have to get real up close and personal to her in order to make his move.

"Okay," he said, "you asked for it."

He reached forward, gingerly pressing his groin right in the middle of his sister's ass, and successfully placed his hand on the red spot. Almost immediately he felt a twitch in his penis, and began to panic as the uncontrollable rise in his shorts became more and more prominent against her.

"Comfy?" Talia asked sarcastically. She talked at a pretty low volume since their faces were so close to one another's in their current position.

"Maybe a little too much so," Quinn replied.

"Well, go ahead and spin so we can change positions again."

"The spinner is behind me, and since you stole my red spot, your hand is technically closer now."

"Fine, I'll do it then."

Talia reached back as far as she could, but before she could reach the spinner, lost her balance and fell backward, causing Quinn to fall on his butt and herself to land directly on his lap. He grabbed her on the sides on the way down in an effort to keep them as balanced as possible, and left them there as they sat still, Talia's butt pressing firmly into Quinn's now almost completely erect cock.

"Well damn," Talia said, "guess I lose then."

"Actually, technically I fell to the floor before you did, so I guess I lose."

"Mmm, yeah. Maybe."

Quinn sat frozen still, knowing that his sister had to feel what was pressing into her right down the center of her ass. His heart was beating a thousand miles a minute, his palms became drenched in sweat, and he felt like he was about to have a panic attack.

"Okay!" he suddenly called out as he yanked himself out from under her. "Guess it's a tie then? Well anyway, I had fun sis. Goodnight!"

"Wait, what? Goodnight? It's 4:30 in the afternoon, Quinn!"

"Yeah, it's like I said though, I'm exhausted. See you in the morning!"

At that, Quinn all but ran out of the living room and into his bedroom, shutting the door behind him.

As he lay face down on his bed, he decided to be completely honest with himself. Did he enjoy the kiss they shared earlier? Yes, he did. Did he want to do it again? Absolutely. Did he want to squeeze her ass? Suck on her tits? Feel the warm wetness of her pussy all the way down to the base of his dick? Yes, hell yes, and fuck yes.

What a sick freak he felt like.

Moments later, there was a light knock on his door as Talia let herself in.

"Quinn?"

"Hmm?" he replied, face still buried in the blankets on his bed.

"What was that all about, dude? Why did you run off?"

Quinn turned himself over and sat up, facing his sister.

"I think you know what that was about, Talia. What the hell's wrong with me?"

"Why do you think there's something wrong with you?"

"Because I want to fuck my sister."

Talia just looked at her brother for a while, taking another step closer to him.

"You want to...fuck me."

"Yep. Was just thinking about how great it would be before you came in."

"And because of this, you think there's something wrong with you."

"Well...yeah!"

"Why?"

"You're my sister, duh! You ever known anyone that had sex with their sister? Or hell, made out with their sister?"

Talia thought for a moment.

"I've never asked anyone about it."

"Of course you haven't! Why would you? It's disgusting!"

"So you think it would be disgusting to fuck me?"

"God no! I just think I'm disgusting for wanting to do it."

"I see."

Talia took another step closer to her brother.

"Well Quinn, I'm sorry, but we can't have sex."

Quinn looked at his sister with a combined sense of relief and disappointment.

"Yeah...I know, Talia."

"You're absolutely right. We are brother and sister, and it would be wrong."

"I know."

"However..."

Talia walked up to her brother, grabbed his hand, and pulled him into a standing position right in front of her.

"You are clearly in need of some assistance, and I'd like to...assist you."

Still facing her brother, she pressed her body right up against his, craned her head up, and kissed him lightly on his mouth. Before he could even think about kissing her back, Talia had slid her hand down the front of his shorts and wrapped her hand completely around his shaft.

"Oh fuck!" Quinn called out a little too loudly.

"Shh! Mom's still in the house, dude, keep it down!"

Without another word from either of them, Talia began to stroke him rhythmically. There was already a pretty decent amount of precum that had leaked out of him, so Talia was able to coat her hand with enough of that so that no other moisture was necessary. Talia buried her face in his neck and breathed heavily as she worked her hand faster and faster. Their bodies rubbed up against each other, and Talia could tell his orgasm wasn't too far off.

"Here," she said as she pulled back the elastic waistband of his shorts and brought his genitalia completely out into the open. "No need for you to ruin your shorts. Just cum on my stomach."

Talia lifted her shirt up enough so that she could press her hand and his dick right up against her bare skin.

"Oh fuck, Talia," Quinn whispered into her ear. "Could I..."

Quinn trailed off, apparently unsure if he should ask her something.

"No need to be shy now, baby. What do you need?"

"I just...can I grab your ass while I cum?"

"Mm-hmm," she responded.

Quinn reached around behind her and squeezed the left side of her butt firmly.

"Shit Talia, it's about to happen."

"Good, do it Quinn. Cum on me baby, cum on your sister."

Quinn thrust up hard against her, solidified his grip on her butt, and shot a massive load across almost the entirety of her stomach. Their mouths met, wide open, and they each moaned passionately into one another. Talia worked her hand vigorously throughout the entirety of his orgasm and got it covered in a thick coat of his semen.

"Oh, fuck Quinn, I'm fucking soaked!"

"Shit, sorry Talia!"

"Mmm, don't be. Give me your hand."

Talia brought her brother's hand to her stomach, forcing him to mop up a little bit of the mess he had just made, and, with her hand on top of his, thrust it down inside of her yoga pants and straight to her clit.

Quinn was immediately turned on again, feeling the slickness of his messy hand slide down and up against her hairless pussy. He was glad that she kept her hand on top of his, given his lack of experience, and worked his hand on her exactly how she wanted. Before he knew it, her body started to tremble and she was moaning again, pushing hard up against his hand.

Once Talia came down from her orgasm, the siblings just stood there staring down at the scene in front of them.

"Wow," Quinn said in an exasperated tone.

"I know," Talia responded.

"Sorry about the mess."

"Eh, that's what showers are for, right?"

"You mean for rinsing brother cum off of your stomach?"

"I do believe that was the original intent of the person who invented the shower."

They shared a laugh as they separated themselves from one another.

"I think I might go have a quick rinse," said Talia as she lowered her shirt carefully back into place.

"You don't want to show up to dinner covered in my jizz?"

"Hmm...no, not today. Hey Quinn?"

"Yeah?"

"Still think there's something wrong with you?"

"Ha! Now more than ever, actually. That being said...I guess everyone has their issues, right?"

"Nice perspective, brother. See you at dinner."

*

Quinn and Penny were already in the kitchen twenty minutes later when Talia came in. Penny stood behind the counter doing food prep while Quinn sat at the table. Talia smiled and winked at her brother as she came in.

"Hey Mom!" she said happily. For some reason, she was in a great mood.

"Hello," her mom responded coldly.

Talia was taken aback by her mother's tone.

"You alright, Mom?"

"Yes."

"What's for dinner?" Talia asked.

"Loaf," she responded curtly.

"Loaf?"

"Yep."

"Like bread?"

"Nope."

"Meat?"

"Nope."

"Not...millet loaf?"

Her mom's silence gave her the answer that she feared. She looked over at Quinn and shared a look of disgust with him. Everything about the cleanse was going great for her except for that fucking millet. She decided to not dwell on that too much, though, as she was still considered about her mom's demeanor and tone.

"You sure you're okay, Mom?"

"Yes goddammit!"

An awkward silence filled the room. Talia was very hurt by her mom's unusual rude treatment, but for some reason couldn't quite muster the words to express that to her. Fortunately, she didn't have to.

Penny turned around with tears in her eyes and looked at her kids.

"I'm so sorry, guys, that was uncalled for. M'just not in a great mood."

Talia quickly forgave her mother.

"That's alright, Mom. Wanna talk about it?"

"Well, it's just that...I'm really feeling...I just really don't want to EAT THIS FUCKING MILLET ANYMORE!"

With that, Penny began to grab handful after handful of the dry, chalky grain and throw it wildly around the room, as a monkey in captivity might sling its feces around.

"Mom!" they both called out, running up to their mother in an attempt to calm her down.

"I want pizza!" Penny tearfully exclaimed. "I want brownies! And for the love of all that is good in this world, I want some mother-fuckin' coffee!"

Penny collapsed her head onto the millet covered counter-top and bawled uncontrollably for several minutes while her children did their best to console her. When she finally calmed down, they spoke to her.

"Hey Mom?" Talia said carefully.

"Wh-what is it, d-dear?" she choked out.

"I really think you should order a pizza and have some coffee."

"But it's only been two weeks!" she replied.

"Only?" Quinn chimed in. "Holy shit, Mom, that's a long time to do a cleanse! Especially for someone who has never done one before. You should be proud of how far you came! I know I am."

"Seriously, Mom, he's right" Talia said. "I think it's been long enough for your first go at it. And Mom?"

Penny smiled at her kids.

"What is it, dear?"

"You look fucking great. Like, you are the hottest thirty-eight year old I know, that's for damn sure. Right Quinn?"

"Uhh..."

Talia glared at her brother dangerously.

"Yeah, totally you are, Mom."

"Now order yourself a damn pizza," Talia concluded.

Penny looked proudly at her children.

"You guys are so great. You've both done an excellent job with this, thank you so much for not putting up too much of a fuss. And most of all, I'm so happy that you guys have fixed your relationship and regained that bond that you once had."

"More than you know," Quinn said.

Talia looked wide-eyed at her brother, but fortunately their mom didn't seem to think anything of the comment.

"So what do you guys want on your pizza? I say we get three larges, one for each of us."

"Actually," Talia began, "I think I might keep going with the cleanse, try and see it all the way through. Good call on throwing the millet out, though, I won't be eating any more of that."

"Okay, well if you insist. But you know you don't have to, right?"

"Yeah I know, m'just feeling pretty good lately and want to finish what I started."

"Alright then. Quinn, how 'bout you dear?"

Quinn looked at his sister and knew his answer immediately.

"I'll stick with Talia," he said, causing her to beam at him.

"I'm so proud of you two," Penny stated happily. "Now, neither one of you better lay a finger on my pizza when it gets here, understand?"

"I'm sure we can find something else to distract us from it," Talia said meaningfully, stealing another wink at her brother.

"Oh, right," their mother began again as she pulled a key out of her pocket. "Here ya' go."

She handed the key to a confused Talia.

"What's this?" Talia asked.

"It's a key to a lock box in the back of my closet. Your phone is in there. And Quinn, the power cord to your gaming system is in there too."

"Wait, we get our stuff back now?" Quinn asked.

"Of course! The cleanse is over with as far as I'm concerned. The whole point was just to regain some semblance of a loving family again, and we've definitely done that and then some. You guys have earned the right to have your stuff back."

Quinn looked up at his sister to find her excitedly looking at the key in her hand.

"Oh my gosh, thanks Mom!" Talia called out as she stormed out of the kitchen without so much as a glance back at Quinn.

In no time at all, Talia's giddy voice could be heard as she walked into her bedroom, cell phone in her possession once again.

"Hey baby!" Quinn heard her squeal, follow by the sound of her bedroom door closing. He felt a lump start to rise into his throat.

"Quinn," his mom began, "aren't you going to run out of here, get your power cord, and lock yourself in your bedroom all night?"

Quinn snapped out of his daze and tried his best to adorn his face with the look of someone who was not feeling a sudden intense pain in the pit of his stomach.

"Actually," he said as he took a deep breath, "I might just go watch some television instead. And you know what, put me down for a large pepperoni and black olive after all."

"Are you sure, dear? That's quite a drastic change all of a sudden."

Quinn looked in the direction of where Talia ran out of the kitchen.

"Indeed it is."

*

A few hours later, Quinn found himself laying on his bed, staring up at the ceiling, and feeling like a fat tub of lard. The power cord to his video game system lay uselessly on the floor beside his chair.

A moment later, his sister's face appeared, suddenly and silently, in between him and the spot on his ceiling he had been staring at.

"Hey," she said.

"Hey."

"So how was the pizza?"

"How'd you know I had pizza?"

"Just came from the kitchen to get a glass of water and an apple, saw two boxes sitting on the counter."

"Oh."

"S'there any left?"

"Why? You don't want any, do you?"

"No, I just want to know how much you ate."

"What do you care?"

"So you gonna just leave me out to dry to finish the cleanse all by myself then?"

"That's rich," Quinn replied coldly.

Quinn rolled out of bed and plopped himself down in his computer chair, turning away from his sister.

"Ken's coming into town tomorrow," Talia stated matter-of-factly.

"Hm," Quinn said.

"He was so surprised to hear from me. I guess he missed me quite a bit over the past couple of weeks and just couldn't wait any longer to see me."

"Poor Ken."

Talia tried to position herself so that she could see her brother's face, but couldn't get the angle to do so and had to settle for just his profile.

"Quinn, listen, I know one minute we were having fun, and the next minute I'm talking to my boyfriend again, but-"

"Yeah, we were having fun, weren't we?" Quinn interrupted. "Such wonderful fun. I'm so glad I was able to provide you with a good enough distraction so that you could temporarily forget about your boyfriend for a couple of weeks until you had access to him again."

"Quinn!" Talia said, tears forming in her eyes. "It's not like that!"

"It absolutely is! You lost access to your boyfriend, you found me for some brief, temporary comfort, and now you're going back to him. Right?"

Talia, not knowing what to say, approached her brother and put her arm on his shoulder.

"Can you just go, Talia?"

"Come on, Quinn, don't do that. You were right before, what we were doing...it's pretty messed up. A brother and sister shouldn't act like that."

"Oh, well that's pretty convenient. Just a few hours ago you had my dick in your hands. But now you all of a sudden, at the same moment you talk to Ken again, want to say that we shouldn't have done it? The timing of that is a hell of a coincidence."

Talia turned Quinn's chair around so that she was facing her. She placed both hands on the armrests of the chair, leaned down, and looked into her brother's eyes.

"Quinn, I love you so much, but-"

"Like a brother, right? And nothing more."

Once again, Talia was speechless.

"Look," Quinn continued, "I think you've said all you need to say. Why don't we just go back to the way things were before the cleanse started? That's probably the best thing we can do for one another at this point."

Talia started to speak again, tears now flowing from her face, but couldn't get any words out. Finally, after Quinn once again had turned his chair completely away from her, she left his room, shutting his door forcefully behind her.

*

The next day was pretty crappy for Quinn. He had hardly slept the night before, and now found himself anxiously awaiting the arrival of Talia's boyfriend. The anticipation was killing him. He really wished he could just ask what time Ken was going to show up, but for obvious reasons didn't really want to go through with asking Talia that question.

He mostly stayed in his room all morning, only coming out to quickly dart across the hall to pee and have a quick sip of water from the bathroom sink. He of course made sure to scan his surroundings before he left his room, desperately not wanting to run into Tallia.

Finally, at around two o'clock in the afternoon, he just couldn't stand it anymore. He figured Talia had probably mentioned to their mother the time that she expected Ken to arrive, and decided to risk a quick trip to his mom's office (a.k.a., the kitchen table) to ask her about it.

He peeked down the hall and saw that Talia's door was closed, and figured she was in there gussying herself up for the arrival of her beau. He quietly shuffled down the hall and ducked around the corner into the kitchen.

"Holy shit!" he exclaimed loudly as he entered the kitchen.

"Quinn!" his mother scolded, "watch your language around guests! It's about time you came out of your room. Ken, this is Talia's brother and my son, Quinn."

Quinn found himself awkwardly standing directly across from his mom, Talia, and Talia's boyfriend Ken, all of whom sat staring intently at him. Quinn's eyes were immediately drawn to Ken.

"You...you're Ken?"

Ken just smiled and nodded.

"Yes I am, and judging by your uncomfortable reaction, I'm going to assume that Talia didn't let you know that I'm black. Is that right?"

Quinn's eyes shifted over to his sister, who had purposely diverted her gaze away from her brother.

"Well, no, she didn't, but...that's not why I'm uncomfortable. I mean, I guess I am uncomfortable. Aren't you...Kendrick Shaw?"

"Yes," Ken replied.

"The Kendrick Shaw who is the starting quarterback at the state university?"