The Cleanse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Talia, I don't give a shit about that right now! I just found out my children are banging each other!"

Penny got up to leave, but then sat back down and looked at Talia again.

"What were his exact words?" she asked curiously.

"Talia, you're mom is smokin' hot!" Talia repeated for her mom. "She defines the term 'milf'."

"Oh! Well...isn't that sweet. But Talia, what exactly am I supposed to do with that information?"

"I dunno, Mom, just thought it would make you feel good. Hell, if you want, I can even give you his number. Maybe you could catch him on the rebound or something."

"Talia! You can't be serious, that would be so inappropriate. Wouldn't it feel icky to you if you found I was hooking up with your ex-boyfriend?

"What the hell do I care about icky? I just had sex with my brother."

"Ahhhhhh, no no no NO NO!!" Penny yelled as she put her hands on her ears.

"Sorry, Mom, sorry!" Talia shouted over mother's screaming.

As her mother continued to cover her ears and scream, Talia got up, got a pencil and scrap sheet of paper out of a drawer, and wrote down Ken's phone number.

"Here, Mom," she said, handing her the sheet of paper. "That's his number. Do whatever you want with it. Again, he seriously thought you were hot."

"Talia, I...ugh, fine. Maybe I'll just text him my condolences, the poor boy."

She got up to leave once more, then looked back at her kids.

"Remember, discretion is the word around the house."

She looked down at the sheet of paper with the phone number, grinned, and left the room.

"Phew," Quinn sighed, "what a relief! I'm so glad I decided to go ahead and get this conversation over with."

Talia just rolled her eyes and moved past his comment.

"Yeah, that definitely could have gone a lot worse. And Quinn?"

"'Sup?"

"Maybe we should slow things down a bit until we have a serious, long talk about our relationship."

"Agreed, that's probably a good idea."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

10 minutes later...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh god, fuck me harder Quinn!"

The siblings were in Talia's room this time (door shut, of course). Talia was on her hands and knees with Quinn slamming his dick fast and hard into her gushing pussy. Quinn had steadied himself behind her by grabbing a large fistful of her hair and pulling on it tightly.

"Shit, Talia, I'm about to cum!"

"Yes, do it baby!"

"I wanna cum on your ass this time!"

"Mmmm, yeah, do it. Cum all over your sister's asshole!"

Quinn grabbed both of her cheeks tightly in his hands and spread them apart. He thrust into her a few more times, then, just before cumming, pulled out and emptied his whole load all over her asshole. She stayed firmly in place the whole time, giving him a chance to watch as his jizz slowly leaked down the middle of her butt, eventually covering her vagina.

Quinn, exhausted, sat back on Talia's bed and tried to catch his breath.

"Talia, you are probably the coolest sister anyone's ever had."

Talia turned her head around and smiled at her brother.

"Damn right, and don't you ever forget it. Now, can you do me a small favor?"

"Anything."

"Can you get a few tissues and mop me up a little bit back there?"

After cleaning up and getting dressed, they found themselves cuddling on Talia's bed.

"So Quinn, can we seriously have that talk now?"

"Yes, absolutely. A nice, long talk is definitely what we need."

"Agreed," Talia said as she took a deep breath and geared herself up. "I want you to be my boyfriend, Quinn."

"Me too. And I want you to be my girlfriend."

"Deal. And let's get jobs so we can afford a place to live together in the fall."

"Yes, let's do that."

Talia hopped up out of bed.

"Okay, I think we're good to go! Wanna split a mango and play a game of Twister in the living room?" Talia asked.

"Fuck yeah!" Quinn eagerly replied.

Talia grabbed Quinn by the hand and led him out of the bedroom. Later in the night, the siblings could be found sitting at the table once more with their irritated mother, a dictionary sitting between them with the word 'discreet' highlighted and underlined.