The Client Ch. 10

Story Info
John gets a new video recording as a gift from Shelle.
1.5k words
4.46
2.7k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John held the flash drive in his hand as he closed the door and walked to sit down at his desk. It had been dropped off in a sealed envelope while he was out of the office. Michelle had left it at the front desk while he was out of the office. John's disappointment at not being able to see her was quickly forgotten as his thoughts raced to imagine what file was left for him to enjoy.

He felt his excitement straining at the front of his pants as he slid the drive into a port and grabbed his headphones while sitting himself in his chair. Opening the file folder and seeing the flash drive he clicked on it. The only file listed was a video file. Another pulse of pleasure surged through him as his anticipation bubbled to a frenzy. The only thing on the front of the envelope were the words 'I am pleased! Shell'. That alone brought him intense pleasure and satisfaction.

It had been several months since he had entertained any thoughts of stopping his interactions with her. At some point he had just accepted his desire to make her happy and if that meant giving up certain freedoms, in his mind, it was well worth it.

The video started and in the background he could hear the soft whispers of his Domina, "slave serves Domina Shelle," being softly repeated as her voice started speaking at a normal volume, "hello my slave. It's time to picture what it would be like to serve me completely," the video slowly faded in from a black screen to show the office in her house he had visited several times now. She was seated at her desk working on her computer. Dressed in a red silk slip she made a come hither motion with one of her hands and a slender man dressed in tight boxer briefs, wearing a simple black plastic mask walked towards her and kneeled at her feet.

"Can you see yourself serving me at all times slave?" she asked as her voice softly droned on in the background. "How excited are you right now as the desire to serve me completely bubbles up inside of you? Do the excitement make your cock throb?" He watched as she looked down and appeared to speak to the man in the video. The man lowered himself down and gently kissed each of her feet," does the though of kissing my beautiful feet as a reward for your service make you excited slave? Can you picture yourself serving me?" The man then sat back and stood up walking out of the room.

"Why do you think you are so excited by this slave? Do you think it is because after all these months of worship you have fallen in love with me too?" The man walked back into the room and brought a glass filled with liquid and placed it on the desk in front of her. He then moved back to kneel at her feet once again. "Do you think your overwhelming desire to see me happy is because you love me slave?" The questions made pleasure surge through his body as he sat frozen in front of the screen.

"I know you've been wanting to tell me slave. It's okay to tell me. You're safe with me," once again she looked down at the man in the video and seemed to say something to him. The man moved around behind her and staying on his knees, began to massage her neck and shoulders. "You can see yourself pleasing me slave and I know how good you feel when you please me," he felt tremors throughout his body as he watched. The soft overdub continuing in the background while she spoke, "do you wish to serve me like this slave?"

"Yes," came out in a throaty breath.

"You're accepting your place slave. You can see it in your mind just as you can it on the screen that you want to serve me in all ways and meet all my needs. The feelings are so strong. You feel that emotion boiling up inside of you. You are having trouble holding it back. It's okay slave, you are safe with me." The man removed his hands from her should and crawled around under the desk and took one her feet in his hands and started massaging it.

"You have served me so well slave and I know why you want to serve me so much more with each day that passes. It's not that I have made you crave serving me so much you no longer feel the need to orgasm because serving me feels so much better. It's not that you get overwhelmed every time you see me and your mind opens to all my suggestions. It's not even because my voice sends pleasure throughout your body or that you get so much pleasure from doing the smallest task because you know it pleases me. It's not because you crave for me to fuck your mind nice and slow the way I am doing right now." His cock throbbed in his pants. Even in his trance state he could feel the dampness from the precum leaking out of his cock.

"Oh how I love fucking your mind, it gets me so turned on. Fucking you so hard you want to go to your knees for me just the way you see the slave on his knees serving me in front of you. You love being rewarded by edging on your knees in front of me slave."

In the video she pushed her chair back from the desk as the man crawled around in front of her with his back to the camera. Her hands rested on the arms of the chair as she smiled down at the man. While not having a clear view, John knew the man had started stroking on his knees in front of her. He could see the man's elbow flexing at his side.

"Edging for me is brings you so much pleasure and it is a reward for your service to me. I know you are dreaming of being the man in the video John. Dreaming of being my slave as I fuck your mind right now. Your body is quivering right now isn't it? It's okay, you don't have to tell me. I know how much I fuck you up." The man in the video had stopped and fell forward with his back heaving as he took in deep breaths.

"That's right, you want to be right in front of me. Holding back your orgasm under my control. Remember all the times you have surrendered to me just like this. You remember all the times you've tried to stop yourself, but I pulled the cum from you. The orgasms that I own. That I control. I couldn't do it without your complete surrender to me." The man had raised himself back up and his arm was moving again as Michelle appeared to gently laugh looking down at him.

"You can't stop what's coming John. You can't stop the feelings you have for me. You're almost there. The next step is the last step to complete your journey. You must admit to me, but more importantly to yourself, why you wish so badly to be the man you see on the screen in front of you. You must answer a simple question that will free your mind and soul to become the man you see edging in front of me on the screen. Just a simple answer that will free you to be the perfect slave. It sounds strange to use free and slave as parallels, but you know how free you feel when you serve me. Free of the chains you place on yourself allowing me to take the reins and take away your burdens." The man had stopped again and was using his breathing to gain control of himself and stop the shaking in his body.

"Do you love me John?"

"Yes," he said as he felt a cascade throughout his body and something gave way. His cock pulsed in his pants and the orgasm shook him to his very core.

"Tell me you love me slave."

"I love you Domina Shelle," he gasped as the orgasm began to slowly ebb. The soft overdub had changed slightly. The words he heard now were softly repeating, 'slave loves Domina Shelle'.

"And I love you slave. I will keep you and reward your servitude with love. It's time to be who you truly are slave. It's time to see who you truly are. It's time to look at the screen realize your new reality."

He had lost focus on the screen as the orgasm overtook him, but his eyes were back on the screen and he saw the man prostrate on the floor before Michelle. His body had gone limp much as he currently felt. She was talking to the man and after a few seconds he slowly raised himself up and pulled off his mask. Michelle motioned with her finger for him to turn and look at the camera. The face that stared back at him in the camera was his own.

"You're my devoted slave. It's time to come home slave."