The Client Ch. 09

Story Info
Michelle uses John for a beta test.
1.4k words
4.63
3.3k
7
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He typed away at his home computer desk. Friday had been busy, and Saturday was now a bit light. Without much to do in the middle of the day he found himself wanting to edge again like he had earlier in the morning. Listening to one of Michelle's latest recordings just made him have an even greater urge to do it. He could just do it on his own but he knew she wanted him to beg her for permission. A part of him knew how far he had fallen but that part had no bearing on his actions anymore. He hit the send button and wondered how long she would take to reply.

Standing up from the desk he turned to look around trying to find something to do to keep his mind busy. The previous day at work he had done several things in her account which made him feel so good he had done something to please her. The more he got to understand what pleased her the easier it made his days. Just as he was thinking of listening to another recording the video conferencing software on his computer started ringing. Looking at the screen he saw it was her and quickly sat down at his desk again to answer her call.

Her face came into view on his computer screen, "good morning my baby," the voice sending tingles though his body.

"Good morning Domina," his voice slightly cracking due to his current level of excitement.

She softly giggled, "I am so happy you are begging me to edge more slave," used to seeing her all dressed up he found a certain pleasure in her simple lounging around the house look. "I was really happy to see the confirmation emails from the work you did for me yesterday. I know how hard you are working to please me. Working so hard for me because I desire it makes me so happy."

Listening to her he felt himself sinking and his cock hardening inside his sweatpants. Words left him when she was speaking unless she desired a certain response and then it came out like a reflex, void of any conscious thought.

"Well my baby, I am working on something right now and I thought maybe you could help me test it out. Would you like to help me?"

"Yes Domina," his voice trembling slightly at the opportunity to please her.

"Ohhh I like that, so eager," her body moved slightly as she adjusted herself in her chair. "Do you have headphones for your computer slave?"

"Yes Domina."

"Good, put them on," she watched him as he reached over grabbing some large noise canceling headphones and placed them over his ears. "Now I have been working on a little dual track program for this week and wanted to test out some things and you are the perfect slave to test them on. You seem to like it when I mindfuck you really good so the pleasure becomes so strong my brainwashing just slips past your defenses," she reached out and moved the mouse on her computer then clicked a button.

"Oh my slave," the voice was softer and quieter, she had obviously started a background soundtrack, "feel me envelope you as I mindfuck you. You love how it feels as I mindfuck you up and down, nice and slow so the feeling glides over you making you feel so good. Mindfucking you into complete submission. You love to submit to my mindfucking because when you do the pleasure grows and gets more intense," his body responded just like she had programmed it to. His body frozen in place hardly aware as he stared at her in front of him on the computer screen.

Suddenly she started speaking to him again, "No need to speak slave, just enjoy how my voice makes you feel. Your mind jumps from one voice to the next, not sure what your mind should be following and it doesn't really matter which of my voices you listen to the end result is always the same..."

He found his mind drifting back and forth. He wanted so badly to hear the recorded voice in the back ground, "mindfucking you, making you feel so good that you drop deeper so you can chase the growing pleasure down into trance."

Suddenly he seemed to drift back to her speaking in front of him, "being a slave is becoming natural to you. You are getting so good at anticipating what will make me happy that you know what to do before I even command it. You know that you need to please me on a daily basis. Meeting my needs is your only need..."

"My mindfucking is just like real fucking, only the pleasure is ten times more intense. Mindfucking you into servitude as you drop down. Mindfucking you into being my domesticated slave. Mindfucking you over and over making you so overwhelmed you seek me out to give you a sense of purpose. Mindfucking you into such a state that you seek me out knowing I am your purpose and that gives you meaning..."

"I can see how lost your mind has become slave," was he to follow the louder voice or the softer one, it was hard to keep up or remember what he heard from moment to moment, "and that is exactly how I need you to be so I can program you to be what I want. Program you to be what I need you to be. I am starting to think you might be a good house pet. You are getting so compliant slave. I can almost trust you to act without direction...."

"Ohhh it feels so good doesn't it?" the soft voice cooing in his ear. "I could keep you here forever and you wouldn't care as long as I keep fucking your mind. Feeling me holding you down with my words as I fuck your mind into submission, opening you up until I expose every vulnerable part of you and make it mine. It feels so good that you don't want it to stop. Mindfucking you until you break and submit every last part of yourself to my control..."

"You don't even realize what I am doing by now slave. I can do anything I want to you and you will beg me to do it more," she laughed seeing the vacant look in his eyes. "This exercise in control will only strengthen my hold on you. You were messaging me to edge again because I have programmed you to love it even more than orgasming. The dual induction has you down so deep and on the edge right now. The cock you used to have control of just needs a little push to take you over the edge..."

"You love how I mindfuck you up and down, nice and slow, so the feeling glides over you..."

"All I have to do now would be to snap my fingers and bring you to orgasm. That's real power slave. You let your guard down and I got a hold of your cock making it mine and I am not letting it go. This slave, this is power," she suddenly snapped her fingers and his hips clenched as the cum started to shoot out.

"Look at me slave as you cum for me," he struggled to keep his eyes open and locked on hers as he moaned in his chair. "That's right slave, feel that power I hold over you," and he could feel it. It was like his cock was the center of his being and her hand gripped it firmly. It was as if he hung in the air held in place by the hand on his cock. Slowly the orgasm faded but his gaze did not leave hers.

"Now I want you to wake pet," her hand moved on the mouse again and clicked a button, "wake for me now my baby."

Slowly John felt himself coming back looking at her. His awareness came back to the room, "well I think that worked out how I was hoping it would," her smile was genuine as she looked at him. "Would you like to listen to a recording like that?"

"Yes Domina," she giggled softly at his response.

"I thought you would. Now for pleasing me you should edge for me whenever you feel the need for the rest of the day until you go to bed. After you clean yourself up of course, I have a bad habit of getting you all messy," she giggled yet again.