The Cline's Conquer Time Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,927 Followers

Derek looked up at her in shock. It wasn't that she was wrong. It was that she was right. It was that she wasn't talking to him like his wife's grandmother would. She was talking to him like a professor would. Like a brilliant mind would talk to a student in order to motivate him.

Helena watched as this understanding came over him. She knew when you lived in that bubble, that fragile glass house, you could look out and avoid the unwanted. The undesirable. The way to invade that bubble was not by brute force, but with a deft hand. You didn't break the door down and barge in. You convinced the occupant to open up and invite you inside.

The snake was wrapping around its prey.

"Derek, you and I are exactly alike. I spent years traveling the world, expanding my thoughts, testing the limits of my mind and my body, my soul. I tested the limits of what any person could do. I saw the boundaries we live within. And I spent my life trying to break through those limits, but never quite getting through. You get close enough to touch, you could practically taste it. You know that feeling, don't you?" Helena asked.

"Yes." Derek whispered. He knew that feeling very well. He lived in that feeling. And he had never felt like anyone else understood that except for him... until now.

"Derek, you and I share a connection that you have never felt before. You feel it too, don't you? I certainly do. I have felt it since I read your work. I have felt it since I first saw you. I have felt it since I first met you. I knew you without having ever met you before today. I know how out of place you feel in the world. I know how you feel different. I know that you feel that everyone else lives by different rules. I know that you feel as if you can't be like everyone else." Helena said.

Derek looked up at her, paying fierce attention. She was so right. She was putting words to feelings he had never expressed to anyone. Derek felt a weight being lifted from him. Finally, someone understood him. For a second, he felt like crying. He finally found someone who made him feel as if he belonged on this planet. He found someone who made the real him feel like he was supposed to be here. He loved Heather, sure, but she had made him into something he was not. A different man. An ordinary man. She had him dress and act like a normal, regular guy. She had him dressing the part, acting the part. But he wasn't that guy. He wasn't right for that part. His role was different.

Helena watched him confront the truth.

The snake was tightening its grip.

"I know it's hard to admit. I know how you feel. I have felt the exact same way. I don't belong either. I searched this world for the truth I have yearned for. I needed to find it. I was obsessed. I trained my mind, my body, and my soul. I enriched myself in culture in order to test my limits. I immersed myself in training, in meditation, in challenges. And I failed. I failed by succeeding. I was good at everything I did. I succeeded at everything I attempted. Derek, I've never failed at anything I've done. Even when things appeared to go wrong, they turned out more right than I ever could have dreamed of. All the bounces always seemed to go my way. I just have this...feeling, like I know what choice to make. And it always seems to work out. But, because of that, because of my charmed life, I failed to see my limits. So I gave up. I went home. I went home and stopped trying to find my limits. I stopped trying to test myself. And that's when I succeeded. That's when I found out that what I was looking for was not out in the world somewhere. It was right in front of me this whole time. It was truly within. It was only there that I found my limits. It was there where I found what humanity is truly about." Helena said, her final words a harsh whisper.

"What was it?" Derek asked.

The snake attacked its prey.

Helena Cline reached behind her back and deftly unzipped the back of her dress. Before Derek could react, before he could do anything to stop her, her tight dress fell from her shoulders, down her magnificent body, and fell into a pool at her ankles.

Derek's eyes were as wide as could be. Both in complete shock and in base, lustful visual consumption when confronted with a feast for the eyes.

Helena Cline's body was exposed for her granddaughter's husband, finally. She wore nothing but a bra and panties, but don't be mistaken, her body was barely covered. Her bra and panties were practically non-existent. It became clear that hers was a body not meant to be contained by mere clothing.

Helena stood on bare feet, posed like a model. Her long, smooth legs looked silky and firm, dying to be touched with appreciative hands. Legs that any leg model would kill to have. Her skin looked creamy and smooth and soft to the touch. Her calves and thighs were fit and firm, exquisitely sexy. She clearly worked out and kept her body perfect.

Her smooth legs guided the eyes upward, up to the teeny, tiny lavender triangle of material barely stretched around her mature pussy. Her vagina was just barely covered, and a tuft of her tiny landing-strip of silky, silvery, cunt-hair appeared at its top edge. The straps of the thong clung to her prominent, mature hips, digging in just slightly as it wrapped around her mature torso.

Helena could feel his eyes on her, and she could feel his eyes following those thong straps, eager to see her rear-end. So she spun around, deftly and smoothly, like a dancer, baring her ass to her granddaughter's husband.

And bared was the right description. Cause that tiny strip of thong, that tiny little, infinitesimally small piece of string running between the cheeks of her mature, ripe ass-cheeks, did not count as covering. Her ass was bared to Derek. Those ripe cheeks, that magnificently full, round, heart-shaped ass sat like a fucking work of art on her rear end. Her juicy, imposing, prominent ass looked incredible, the tiny thread adding the final touch on this canvas of pure sex. Derek studied this ass for what felt like forever, but might have only been mere moments.

She spun fully, her moving body the only thing possible that could pull his gaze from her mature butt. She faced him again, and his eyes were led to her stomach. Her belly was flat and fit, spitting in the face of time, defying the rule that an older woman's body should be dumpy and unappealing. Her belly button was cute and small, the only interruption in her flat plane of stomach. Her firm belly led the eyes upward. Upwards to the main event of this grandmother's hot body.

They were just... enormous. They were fucking blimps on this mature woman's chest. They were all-natural, stupidly perky, hard-nippled, FF cup breasts. Enormous udders. Gigantic titties. Magnificent boobs. Giant knockers. Huge hooters. Whatever you wanted to call them, it all spelled out the same way. Helena Cline, grandmother of Derek's wife, had the biggest set of breasts most men could hope to see in person. The flesh looked so smooth and round and deliciously perky. And they were just fucking packed into her tight lavender bra, and that bra was stretched to the max in trying to hold back her enormous breasts. The material dug into her soft flesh, forcing the breasts outward, forcing them to practically spill over the small cups. Her breasts were so big the bra couldn't even fully grasp them. They covered her nipples and cupped what they could of her copious fleshy boobs. But there was still some flesh bared to Derek's sight from under the hem of her bra, the bottoms of her breasts spilling out from under them. The bra looked a bit undersized, but it was probably very difficult to get a bra built to handle those volleyballs on her chest. And besides, it looked so much better this way.

Her rock hard nipples were apparent through the stretched material, protruding outward, begging for pleasure. Her breasts were packed in so tightly that the canyon of cleavage looked endless. Derek couldn't help but wonder what the gravitational pull was between those fleshy orbs. Those tits were just enormous. Just jutting out there, begging for appreciation.

The line of cleavage drew his eyes upward, to her gorgeous face. Despite her age, she had few wrinkles. Her face was very regal and classically gorgeous. She had piercing blue eyes and perfectly plump lips. Her blonde hair was lustrous and full, shiny and impeccably styled. Her face was perfect.

Quite simply, Helena Cline's body was fucking filthy. No grandmother should have a body like this. No woman should be forced to compare her body to her grandmother's body and to come up sorely lacking. No grandmother should have a body that perfect. That unblemished. No grandmother should have legs as long and firm as hers. No grandmother should have an ass as round and perky as hers. No grandmother should be able to pull off a thong and have it be as ridiculously sexy as it does with her. No grandmother should still be as fit and voluptuous as she is. No grandmother should have such monstrous, magnificent, perky breasts like she does. No grandmother should still have a face as gorgeous and sexy as Helena does. Her body was carved from the stone of perfection. It had gone unweathered by the passage of time. Undamaged. Unblemished.

Helena's Cline's body had damn near conquered time.

Derek was overwhelmed by what he was seeing. This view of his wife's grandmother, her grandmother, was just... incredible. How could her body be that magnificent? How could her breasts be so big? How could her ass be that incredible? Derek shouldn't look. It was so wrong to be looking at a member of his wife's family this way.

"What are you doing?" Derek said, looking away. Helena leaned over and grabbed his chin, forcing him to look at her. In this position, her breasts hung under her, like massive udders, begging for a mouth to attach to them. Her cleavage was copious. He felt drawn to it, pulled to it, attracted to her cavernous cleavage, as if it was a black hole and he a wandering meteor, drawing him to his doom. Derek couldn't look away.

"Derek, face the facts. You and I were built for each other. We are two pieces to the same puzzle. We are connected. You can take me past my limits, I know it. And you, baby, I can show you a whole new world." Helena purred.

"Are you, uh, are you talking about..." Derek started.

"Sex, Derek. The answer is sex. It's always been sex. After I traveled the world looking for answers but finding none, I came home. I came home and started having sex. Lots of it. With young men just like you. And it took me close. It took me the edge. So close I could taste it. But not quite what I needed. And you. You are bright. You are brilliant. You know what the limits are, but you've never been there. You've never felt them like I have. Not only will I take you to the edge, I will take you over it. And you will bring me there too. The only way there is together." Helena said.

"Are you saying we should, uh..." Derek stammered.

"Yes, Derek. We should have sex. Me and you. You and your wife's grandmother." Helena said.

"Helena, this is so messed up. We can't do this." Derek said, appealing to reason. She was his wife's grandmother! She was an old lady. It was his wedding night, for goodness sakes!

"You are holding back, Derek. You are binding yourself to barriers that don't matter. You are enslaving yourself to the rules, when breaking them is the only way to be free! You are limiting yourself in your journey to break the limits! Derek, you have been obeying the rules your entire life, and that's gotten you nowhere! But with me, you will break every rule in the book. You will break society's rules, and you will evolve into something... more." Helena said.

"How, wha... what?" Derek asked.

"Sex changes you, Derek. Real down and dirty fucking changes who you are. Changes your state of mind. Trust me, you're talking to a master. When you're having sex, trust me when I say that the dirtier it is, the nastier it is, the more disgusting and filthy the sex is, the more it will change you. The more it will rock your world."

"No, Helena. This... can't happen. I'm married to Heather. You're granddaughter!" Derek pleaded.

"I have done a lot of research on the subject. I have seen all that that there is to see. And quite frankly, I cannot think of anything nastier, filthier, than a man having sex with his wife's hot-bodied... voluptuous... sex-bomb of a grandmother. Not only having sex with her, but getting up to all sorts of the nasty, disgusting fucking I have come to be quite good at. Doing such nasty, disgusting things to your wife's grandmother, on your wedding night! I cannot think of anything more gross and nasty. It will be incredible." Helena said.

Derek leaned forward and put his hands on his face, rubbing his eyes, trying to escape this dream he was in.

"Helena, I... I... I just can't believe any of this!" Derek said, shocked at what was happening.

"Believe it, baby. This is all real. This is really happening. This is more real than anything you have ever been a part of." Helena replied.

"No, Helena, this is so, so wrong!" Derek replied, moving to stand. This was madness! His wife's grandmother was hitting on him. She was exposing her admittedly hot body to him. This was so out there. He had never experienced anything close to this before. This was so messed up. So wrong. He stood to her side as he got to his feet.

"Helena, this can't happen!" Derek said, looking at the floor, away from her voluptuous form.

"Derek, it has to happen. For both of our sakes. For both of our sanities. We are kindred spirits. We are cut from the same cloth. Equals but opposites. Yin and Yang. What I'm lacking, you have. What you're lacking, I can give you." Helena said, her boobs jiggling as she articulated her point.

"What about Heather? How could you possibly want to do this to her? I love her! I thought you did to." Derek said, walking around her.

"I love her too, but for the sake of progress, we need to cast her aside. Cut her out from future proceedings. Eliminate her from the equation. She's what's holding you back. She's what's holding us back! Our loyalty to her is preventing us from getting what we both want. Our only choice is to cast her aside, viciously and cruelly, seize what we truly want, and ride off to the future... together." Helena said.

"You're insane, Helena! How could you do that to her? How could you cast aside your own granddaughter?" Derek replied.

"It's what has to be done. I've been too nice for too long. I've been bottled up, bursting at the seams. I'm desperate for this. As are you." Helena said, following him, staring at him like a lioness poised to strike.

"No, I'm not! I don't want to do this! I love my wife. I'm not a bad person!" Derek cried out.

"That is your weakness. Those are your morals and ethics holding you back. You think the great minds in history made their big discoveries by being ethical? No, they were self-indulgent, satisfying themselves, their own driving curiosity. That curiosity can drive a man mad. It'll drive a man insane if he just can't have his curiosity satisfied. You will reach a point in life where you will make any sacrifice just to satisfy that driving need. That you will do anything to ease your mind. You will do anything to remove the barriers in your mind preventing you from breaking through. From having that great epiphany." Helena said.

Unfortunately, Derek knew exactly what she meant. He had spent so many nights doing research, ready to punch through a wall. He was so close to making progress, he could taste it, it was on the tip of his tongue, but he just couldn't get there. So the promise of a method to break through that barrier, a magical cure that would allow his mind to see the answers, the truth of the universe, it did sound appealing. So, despite his best intentions, part of him was open to her disgusting plan.

She began to circle him.

"I can get you there, Derek. I can show you what you want to see. I can satisfy that great, unscratchable itch in your brain. I can ease your troubles, break down those barriers, and free your mind. You are bound to your work. Trapped to it. Enslaved by your insatiable need for answers. I can show them to you. I can get you there. I have the road map. You have the tools. Together, we can find what we're both looking for." Helena offered.

"What are you looking for?" Derek asked inquisitively, wondering about her motivations.

"Enlightenment. Ascension. I want to be more than what I am. I want to see things no one has ever seen before. I want to break through the barriers in my own mind. And you have the equipment required to take me there." Helena began.

"We're equal and opposite. I am a grandmother, a matriarch, owner of a large fortune of money, art, homes, cars. I am a ridiculously sexy older woman, your wife's grandmother. And you, you are a genius young man. One of the world's great minds. You have an incredible brain and a body to match. While I'm experienced, you're naïve. You're a young man. I'm an older woman. Opposites. But... I'm hot. You're hot. I'm bursting for real sex, as are you. You are dying to be free, as am I. Equals. Both you and I." Helena said.

"Equals and opposites. Two sides of the same coin. Destined for each other. Now that I've discovered you, and you've seen me... it's bound to happen. We're drawn to each other. It's gonna happen eventually. It can't be stopped. Nature is drawing us together. Fate conspired to keep us apart, but our connection was too strong. It's gonna happen, Derek. It's meant to. And when we collide, when you and I mate in an unholy, filthy, disgusting union... the world will shake beneath us. We will see the seams."

"We are at war! At war with fate. With destiny. With the rules of the world. This is what I've learned, through decades of travel, years of meditation. Fate... time... they work against us. They bind us into roles, into moments in time and space. Forces me to be a loving, sweet matriarch. Forces you to be a young, naïve boy, bound to a near unsolvable problem. But we can battle it. We can evolve. We can fight back. We can slap fate across it's smug face. Fate positioned the two people who could defeat it at opposite ends of the spectrum. A nice young man. A trusted, classy grandmother. You're right. We shouldn't do this. It is fantastically wrong. But that's why we should do it. That's why it is the answer. Nature, society is guiding us apart, but our connection is deeper. The rules keep us apart, our connection brings us together. Of course the world doesn't want us to do this. Of course fate is afraid of us. It tries to make us soft. It uses our love for Heather as a shield of protection. It boxes us in. We can fight back, spit in fate's face, and break all the rules. All of society's rules. All of the world's rules. Of course a man isn't supposed to fuck his wife's grandmother. Of course a woman isn't supposed to fuck her granddaughter's husband. But why is it 'of course'? Why is it supposedly obvious? Why can't we do this? What we clearly want? What is stopping us? Rules of behavior fate and time placed upon us to keep us in line, to prevent us from taking fate down. We need to break the rules, Derek, to see beyond fate. To see beyond time." Helena said, the words flowing from her, her innermost thoughts about the nature of the world exposed for the first time.

Derek was frozen to the spot.

"We have to break the rules. All of them. Fate keeps us in line. I'm supposed to watch you marry my granddaughter, let her have you, and wish you well? When we are such a perfect match? Bullshit! I'll break the rules. I'll do what I fucking want. I'll throw you down, rip your clothes off, and ride that fat cock until we break the Earth. Your wife's grandmother will give you the vigorous, lusty sex you never knew existed. You will fuck an old lady, a woman that a hunk like you should not even be thinking about fucking. There are so many reasons your thick cock should not be buried in my sweet cunt. All the rules are telling us not to do it. That's why we need to do it. That's why we need to make it happen. That's why me and you should have sex. Disgusting, filthy, nasty sex. And when we do, the world will weep, cause it will know it has been beaten. And we will get off on the world's tears. We will fuck and suck each other, laugh at the world's pathetic attempts to keep us apart, and cum hard as it begs us to stop. Fate has thrown Heather at us, an obstacle, a last resort. And fate will be defeated when we laugh off Heather, make fun of her pathetic body, cast her away, and cum hard as her heart breaks. " Helena said.

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,927 Followers
1...34567...12