The Clinic

Story Info
The day after the party Jamie and Jesse visit a clinic.
1.2k words
4.35
12.2k
10

Part 2 of the 19 part series

Updated 02/09/2023
Created 11/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leeter
leeter
102 Followers

The next day dawned and Jamie stared up at the ceiling in bed, it had taken a few hours last night before the pheromone storm in the house had died enough he was able to get back in without getting tugged into the orgy. Even then he'd had to carefully step over a few that were still snuggle fucking on the floor as he made his way to his room. He kicked on the AC on the way to try to let the filter take care of it. Even then he'd been horny all night long.

The gentle rap of knuckles on his door shook him from his reverie. "Mmmmhmm? Who's there?" he asked groggily.

"Me silly, I wanted to see if you were serious after yesterday" Jesse's muffled voice responded.

"Oh... yeah" he swung his bare feet out of bed and stood as the door opened. His mind making note that modesty had been another casualty of the changes in society. Jesse entering the room and closing the door behind herself.

"Phew, they really got at it last night didn't they?" she chuckled and tossed him a fresh set of boxers. He slipped them on, the old ones flying to hang on the rim of the hamper before he made motion for her to toss him the pants she was holding that had previously been on his desk chair. "Yeah, it was an um..." he looked back at the wet stain from his cock in his sheets "Interesting night?" she finished his sentence. "Yeah" he said as he slipped on the pants.

"I don't need to be wearing anything special for this do I?" He queried as he pulled a tee-shirt out of the closet. "Nope, some people do, but honestly it's not necessary as height shouldn't change" she said putting heavy emphasis on the 'shouldn't'. "Even if it does the 2k stipend for just undergoing the process should cover everything you need. But it's become tradition for friends and family to give new futa amazons all the clothing and toys they may need" she reminded him.

"Right, I got Amy that horsecock dildo as a joke didn't I?"

"You did, and then she ended up loving it. I swear only to spite you" Jesse giggled. She'd seen the massive donger sitting in a drying rack in the sink on her way in that morning. "I wonder if she'll give it back" she teased, making Jamie blush.

"I hope not, she can buck up and buy me my own!" he chuckled as he pulled on socks and shoes.


Jesse drove. "Did you tell your mom and sister?"

"Nope, easier that way, honestly. Amy would want to be the one to break my cherry and mom probably my ass" he laughed.

She snerked "good move then... because both of those are MINE" she growled possessively. Getting a laugh out of Jamie and a teasing RAWR and hiss.

"But seriously, you do realize they will be notified as Valkyries since you share the same house with them until their posting rotation comes up."

"Yeah, but I don't want it to be a big deal"

"Then let's make sure to text your mom and Crystal from the clinic otherwise your sister will...." "Absolutely make it a thing" they finished together as they pulled in front of the Valkyrie clinic.


The clinic was plastered with recruitment posters for both Amazon and Valkyrie programs. And while not packed wasn't empty either. They signed in. The desk nurse handing them tablets to fill out their information on.

Jamie looked around there were multiple couples signing up together just like them. A few partners of either Amazon futa or Valkyries and even occasionally singles. He was surprised to an extent by the latter. The call of their names drew him out of the pondering, and he shuffled through the door to a room.

They waited for a few moments for the clinician to enter. The door shutting behind the Valkyrie as she pulled up the typical Doctor's rolling stool. Her name tag reading "Rhonda".

"Welcome, I see you're a couple?" they nodded "and you both signed up to be Valkyrie, so this is the first step we're taking today. Very nice."

She paused for a moment and looked each of them in the eye "Not seeing any signs of coercion or pheromone abuse" she muttered.

"Wait what?" Jamie asked.

"Oh... right, since you're both related to Valkyrie we're required to triple check the monitors to ensure that your family didn't use their duty pheromones to convince you to go through the process. Both Amazon and Valkyrie are strictly voluntary even if the government highly encourages it." She paused.

"Oh..." he said, he'd never really looked into the process at all. He knew there were financial incentives from the government, but he'd assumed they were for children and just for going through the process "are people really that desperate for two kay?" he asked.

Rhonda looked from him to Jesse who was struggling not to giggle like a schoolgirl. "He has no idea" Jesse blurted out.

"What?" he asked confused.

Rhonda composed herself "Not the first time this has happened" she smiled warmth beaming from her. "OK, so you're aware of the general process of becoming a Valkyrie right?" she confirmed.

"Yes, you have to go through Amazon first. Then six months to a year of training once you're eligible and then and only then after you pass exams are you allowed to undergo Valkyrie" he said giving his rough knowledge of the process.

"Roughly correct, but don't worry about Valkyrie just yet. Right now you're going through the very first step, Amazon. That means the Amazon retrovirus and nano-booster will be used to alter you and your genome to that of a full-fledged and very fertile hermaphrodite." she paused for a moment to make sure he was following.

"Knew that"

She reached behind her and grabbed a tablet, navigating it to the Amazonian benefits site. "In return for merely going through the process the government gives citizens a reasonably generous benefits package."

His eyes skimmed over the list. Amazons not only got the signing bonus but also a bigger bonus per child if that child was also herm. They also got access to an entire network of women and other Amazons that made a living as part of a surrogate mother corps, dedicated to having babies. They also couldn't be held fully accountable for things their pheromones might do, which surprised him. Birth control and contraception options were to his great surprise also freely available despite the government's encouragement of having children. The final item on the list was free healthcare for life. Which despite society having socialized medicine since the war, was still a boon as cheaper and cost shared was not free. "Oh" was all he managed to say.

"We good kid?" she asked. Getting his nod. "OK, So as a couple you have the option of sharing a room during the change. Would you like to do that?"

"Yes please" Jesse spoke up first.

"And you?"

"Yes" he said butterflies in his stomach.

Rhonda entered their choices into her tablet before looking up with a final question: "Also are you two love birds tying the knot today? It's more common than you'd think."

Jesse spoke for them taking his hand and squeezing it "Yes, we are"

"Congratulations!" She smiled in jubilation as he blushed and nodded in agreement. "So you're aware we are required to alert your Valkyrie family members of both of you going through the process and the marriage, is there any message you'd like us to pass on to your families when we do so?"

"YES" they said in unison.

leeter
leeter
102 Followers