Rising Need

Story Info
Jesse and Jamie step into a brave new world.
1.2k words
4.38
8.9k
6

Part 3 of the 19 part series

Updated 02/09/2023
Created 11/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leeter
leeter
101 Followers

Rhonda led them from the exam room into what looked for all intents and purposes like a love hotel. Not that either really had any experience with that. The smell of the room was unique a mix between the pheromones and musk of a Valkyrie, semen, and the overriding scent of hospital cleaner.

"It's definitely a unique scent" Rhonda commented as she noticed them sniffing. "Unfortunately there is no way to get that scent completely out, during the change your bodies will produce Valkyrie grade rutting pheromones. So when we close and lock that door the HVAC will put the room into a negative pressure to ensure you don't get the whole building into an orgy."

Even as minute as they were Jamie could feel his cock harden in his pants.

"Now if you two lovelies could strip and put your clothes and belongings in the plastic bin on the bed, I'll make sure they are wearable and usable when you leave." The Valkyrie directed. Jamie could see her massive bulge straining at her uniform, the heady scent of her natural musk faint but still managing to make it out and make him horny.

They stripped and she sealed the bin tightly, stretching tamper evident tape over it before she had them sign their names over the areas that would break. "I'll be right back and we'll get you two going!" she said cheerily.

Horny, they sat on the bed and made out as they waited for her to return. Hands gliding over each other's bodies with arousal "Think we should wait?" he asked.

"It won't matter but probably" she smiled and kissed him. A knock on the door broke the lover's kiss as the Valkyrie returned bearing two vials of a silver liquid and two large and clearly warm containers of a milky white fluid connected to hoses.

"Damn I love couples, you two are cute as kittens" she sighed and pulled over the rolling Doctor's stool she'd kicked into the room. "OK, so this is a two part thing, the nano is easy. I put that into the hypo injector and done. The other part is the retrovirus.... and that has to be taken orally and or anally and there is a LOT of that because that mix also includes hydration and other nutrients you're going to need."

Jamie sniffed "It's cum isn't it"

Rhonda didn't even demure "Pure Valkyrie cum yes, it's literally designed for this. If it's any consolation your mother and sister both contributed this morning without knowing it was going to you. We didn't tell them until afterwards. Your sister was quite amusing and demanded she be able to administer it directly with her own cock. Your mother and her partner promptly spit-roasted her to 'keep discipline' they said." The valkyrie was clearly trying to restrain a laugh and keep her own arousal down as the fabric of her uniform creaked a little.

Jamie and Jesse were snerking into each other's shoulder both amused and aroused at the thought of Amy impaled on Sandy and Crystal's massive dicks.

"Either way it still needs to end up in you, every last drop or you'll have a very bad time of it. Normally we recommend starting with anal and then taking the rest orally. Yes we do swap the dispenser tip between that. Any objections?"

Both shook their heads no.

"Ok then it's lube time because neither one of you are Amazons or Valkyrie yet and this would hurt like hell without it. Faces down butts up!" she ordered.

They looked at each other, Jesse nodded to indicate he should do it and they both stuck their asses in the air. Each gasped as they felt the cool lube squirt onto their virgin sphincters the Valkyrie's now gloved hands spreading it over before they heard the click of the dispenser heads being attached. Jamie's bottom got a swat as he let himself sink too much "I said butts up cutie pie, unless you want me to let your sister rail you to get the full injection." she teased before popping the cool plastic of the dispenser into his ass. His cock was very hard and he couldn't really stroke it all that well from this angle and without lube. "Put your hand out for a second" she directed. He felt the cool stream of lube squirt into his hand as he watched her slide the other dispenser into Jesse's pert bottom eliciting a squeal from her. He snickered and tried to get the lube on his throbbing cock to stroke himself.

Rhonda turned on the flow from both dispensers warm thick Valkyrie cum flooding into their virgin anuses together. The Valkyrie charging the hypo with the silver nano and injecting each into their bottoms. A glowing warm arousal spreading from the injection site out through their bodies. Need growing with each passing second. Jamie gasped as it reached his hard nipples making them almost feel like they were being pinched. Jesse was squirming into the bedsheets with need and biting her lip as she tried to finger herself finding lube squirted onto her digits. "The lube is so you don't hurt yourself, you can't cum until the process is complete so you've got a while and rubbing and stroking yourself raw isn't fun." She explained.

Each of them was lost in their lust for awhile until they felt the pulsing pressure of the plug stop. A warm burst of fluid pushing the last of it into their asses before the plugs were quickly replaced with new rubber plugs, this time with vibrators "The vibes are a gift from the Valkyrie corps by the way, enjoy them!" Rhonda teased.

"Now asses down!" She directed having already swapped dispenser tips to dildo gags. Both of them squirmed in the sheets seeing those.

"Can we even take those?" Jamie asked.

"Yes, your gag reflex is already suppressed, now open wide. It has to be this long or you risk choking and it coming out your nose. Which while amusing to me... would be less amusing to you." She directed before gripping the back of his jaw and applying gentle pressure to get him to open. The dildo sliding deep into his throat before he realized what was happening. A squeal and a squirm of Jesse's warmth against him and he looked up to tell that she too was strapped into the same. Once again the flow started and the familiar warmth spread from his belly throughout his body. Heat growing with every passing moment.

Jamie felt Jesse mount him, his shaft sliding into her warm tight folds as she ground against his hard cock. Her nipples dragged against his chest and they looked into each others eyes as more and more Valkyrie cum flooded and bloated their bellies. Just as it felt like they were getting started they felt another flush of fluid as the machine cleared the hose and the click as it turned off.

Rhonda released the gags and pulled it from their lips, Jesse first. Jesse gasped and moaned "Oh god, I need you inside me now FUCK FUCK FUCK" she whimpered with need as he rolled his hips and groaned through the dildo-gag until his too was pulled free.

Their ears popped as the door closed behind Rhonda, the HVAC engaging and the door locking for the next eight hours.

leeter
leeter
101 Followers