The Clinton Enterprises Saga Pt. 06

Story Info
Building a Team.
12.7k words
4.81
6.3k
5

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 6 - Building a Team

Chapter 11 - Moving Forward

With a lot of fussing, we got off. At the last minute, there was only room for two out of three cars in the garage, so Clara drove with Anna to put Anna's car in her garage and bring her back while the rest of us fixed a lunch for the road and loaded up. With the house carefully locked, the last two climbed in and we had a truly full van headed for Vermont.

Clara was pushed to a seat right behind me. She fed bites of egg salad sandwich and whispered in my ear. "Anna told me about the present! She said I could wear it, and then she told me about the conditions! That Emily has a dirty mind!" She lowered her voice, "I love her like a sister already."

With the next bite, I took her finger in my mouth. She said, too loudly, "Stop that, you're going to make me all hot and bothered." Emma looked over and said, "Alec, no games while driving. Behave yourself." I let go and got my ears boxed. Someone pulled Clara into the pile and said, "He does that to all of us." The voice, which was Amy's, went on, "The thing is, how can you get mad at a guy who makes you feel good all the time? It's hopeless, don't fight it."

The voice continued, "By the way, I hope you know that the rest of us are all hot and bothered about you. It was never planned this way, but a little loving girl sex seems to be part of the deal with Alec and his women."

There was quiet kissing going on, and other stuff I couldn't see in the rearview mirror. Then a voice which sounded like Clara, saying, "Oh, that is so nice. Hmmm." All sound died out and Emma mouthed, "asleep," at me.

She reached over and pulled my hair and slapped my cheeks. "Stay awake. I'll drive when we get out of this mess."

I was ousted from driving at Manchester, and dumped in the back, where various hands and mouths busied themselves on my body. I fell asleep before anything serious happened and they let me be.

Emily kissed me and said, "Almost there. Do you want to go out to dinner, or get something to take home with us?"

"If it is not too much work, wouldn't it be nice to clean up and enjoy home?"

Approving noises. Emily said to Beth the driver, "There is a good market just after we turn off the freeway. He says he will barbeque for all of us."

I reached up and rubbed between her legs. She fell back on me, and I attacked the bare legs with all my weapons. "Putting words in my mouth, are you?"

She screamed, "I'll tell on you if you don't stop."

I pulled her in close and whispered, "Going to spread for me, are you?" My fingers found her ribs and she screamed again.

Anna's strong arms were around me and her voice was saying, "You lech, why don't you pick on somebody your own size."

Amy and Clara were fighting over who got to squeeze my balls and things were getting serious when Beth stopped in front of the grocery. She said, "Throw that male back there out. He gets to shop!"

The rest of them were cramped up and decided to come along and see that I made correct choices. This involved a lot of random running into me with fake apologies. Other shoppers couldn't decide whether the group was drunk or just unbalanced.

I drove the last lap with a lot of feminine chatter behind me. Sounded like sorority sisters.

The sun was still on the veranda when I drove up. Emily pulled Emma to the side and was very agitated, pointing upwards and at Clara. Emma got a lock on Emily and tickled her and said yes.

Emily announced, "Everyone is to assemble on the veranda in ten minutes, before the sun disappears, for cocktails and a special event."

I put my barbeque shorts on, started the fire, found some champagne and glasses and reported to the veranda. Emma nodded approvingly. Everyone was there except Anna, Emily and Clara. We could hear giggling and protests from inside. In a minute, Clara was pushed toward us, with Emily and Anna behind her.

Clara had only one item on her body, the blue sapphire pendant on its gold chain. Amy and Beth made a place on the sofa for her and put a glass of bubbly in her hand.

Emma and I exchanged glances. I nodded to her that I would make the toast and she would make the following announcement.

I rose, trying to conceal the fact that I was already getting hard. Emily and Anna were in the doorway, naked and smirking at me.

"We have had a safe trip and are all together now to welcome our newest member of the Clinton team, Clara Lisston. She is wearing Anna's necklace and looks simply divine. Here is to Clara."

The newest member was pink everywhere which made her even more lovely. She was also teary. She stood up. "Never in my wildest imagination did I think I would meet a group like you. You've welcomed me to your family and I can't thank you enough."

Emma was at the rail and said, "Clara, come over here a minute, I want to show you something."

Clara hesitantly approached her. It didn't seem like anyone had let her in on our initiation ceremony.

"This summer, the day after Alec got here, we were having drinks and watching the sunset. Just like this. He came over and stood behind me. He's really very male now, and I was feeling a little tingle at his closeness. He put his arms around me from the back and felt up my breasts, teasing my nipples through the cloth of my dress. I didn't have a bra on and I was very aroused. Then he undid the straps of my dress and let it drop to the floor. He kissed the back of my neck and pressed his fingers into my sex.

"I didn't know what was going on, but he dropped his own shorts and poked his hard prick into my backside. His fingers were in me and I was gushing on him. and you know what he said next, he asked me, 'Do you mind if we enjoy the view while we are doing this?'

Emma had her hands around the body and I could see her pinching Clara's nipples. She glanced at me and motioned with her head. I approached them quietly.

"And then he took me, Clara. He just bent me over the rail and took me. I hadn't had sex for years and suddenly it felt so nice. "

My shorts were on the floor and my cock was rubbing in Clara's ass crack. She was totally still, looking out at the lake and listening to Emma's words. But my fingers found the same wet pussy I had found when Emma and I first had sex. I looked at Emma, standing at Clara's side, and she nodded. I caressed Clara's neck and gently bent her body down. There was no resistance. I nudged her legs apart and found her wet cunt with my eager cock. We coupled easily, as though it had happened many times before.

Emma continued, "I did ask him to wait for me. He said, 'Tell me when.' And I did and we came together. I couldn't believe how nice it was."

Clara's cunt was twitching around me. I thrust gently into her, enjoying the velvet feel. She turned and smiled and said, "Will you wait for me?"

Emma smiled at both of us and pinched the nipples harder. The cunt I was in jumped and squeezed. I had never felt better having sex. She was bucking and moaning quietly. I stepped up the pace, wondering how much longer I could last.

Clara gave Emma a pleading look and came on my hard cock. Came and came. I worked myself back and forth in the fine cunt, and came myself with a loud shout. Clara collapsed in my arms and I turned us to a round of clapping. She stumbled forward and fell into the arms of her new sisters in love.

Emily brought a nice warm wet towel and joined the others in kissing and licking and murmuring small noises to Clara. I picked up my shorts and got busy on the barbeque.

Emma came out and elbowed me. "We do that pretty well, don't we?"

I put the grill fork down and hugged her. "I was thinking the same thing. Remember when we thought it was you and me? Can you stand having five sisters in love?"

Her tongue was exploring my mouth with special hunger. I whispered in her ear, "You need to get laid, young lady. And I'm the guy to do it."

She stepped back and laughed, "Yes, I guess you are, rogue grandson." We hugged some more.

Beth came out with plates of meat and buns. "I saw that. I'm jealous. Whatever you do for her, you have to do for me."

The three of us were laughing when Anna walked out in a simple blue dress with small flowers, wearing the sapphire between her breasts, which were not encased in a bra. The effect was stunning.

Everyone was on the deck in a minute, oohing and aahing about Princess Anna. Beth said, "This is our secret weapon. When we are trying to close a big deal, we tell the client we have one more presentation, and Anna enters wearing this."

We all cheered and Anna bowed. She straightened up and said, "I want everybody to form a circle, holding hands.

"Now, on a count of three, all the women are to say, "We love you, Alec."

One, two, three and a chorus of we love you's.

"Now, on a count of three, the male present is to say, "I love you all dearly and promise to love, honor and obey you."

There were sucked in breaths and careful looks in my direction. Emma's smile was as wide as could be.

"One, two, three."

Silence. I needed to worry them a bit.

There was worry and before it got worse, I said, "I love you all dearly and promise to love, honor and obey you."

A big collective sigh. Clara looked dumbfounded. They converged on me. I made them line up and administered special loving kisses to each one. Amy, the tough woman, said, "Alec, you've undone me. Please, please don't go away." She turned with wet eyes.

Clara had her arms around my neck. "OMG, Alec, they really mean it. They want one loving family!"

"Yes, Clara, and you in it. Can you stand the shock?"

"Yes, yes, yes. OMG, yes."

Anna got me in a death grip. "I sabotaged you deliberately. After that terrible thing you did, proposing to me with no warning. Buying me an engagement present like no other. Now we got you to say it. 'Love, honor and obey,' and don't you forget it."

I was recovering from that when Emily somersaulted into my arms. "I've called you the best dad, and the best lover so many times, I don't think more will help." She lowered her voice and said in my ear, "you've got all of me, all the time, I love you." Emma carried her off, crying, with a look at me. Oh, oh, preying on innocent youth, is it?

Beth pulled me over to the grill so we could get the meat off before it burned. "Bet you didn't see that coming, did you?"

She bumped her hip into me and I bumped back. "I just bought myself a lot of commitment, didn't I?"

"Yep. But look at all the commitment you got back. These women, including me, will do anything for you."

I bent down, "You remember what I said about you beating me into submission if I misbehave? I still mean it."

She pulled my head in for a long, wet mother's lover's kiss, whatever that is. Her whisper was almost inaudible. "You are part of me, Alec, I'm not letting you go."

I poured generous glasses of red as everyone sat down. I raised my glass, "There's been plenty of emotion, and lots of loving, this afternoon. Maybe we can lower the tension with a few jokes. Best joke teller doesn't have to help with dishes."

That helped. Some really funny stories came out. Clara told a horrible shaggy dog story about retail and got off cleanup duty.

The love, honor and obey victim got sleepier and sleepier at the head of the table and was led away by Emma. We did our teeth and climbed into the middle of the giant bed. She said, "Just hold me for a bit. I'm going to fall asleep thinking about the special treatment you promised." Others filtered in on both sides of us. I dimly heard Clara, "Oh, this is the best fun, please hold me, Emily."

I smelled coffee, and sure enough, there was naked Emily with the morning tray. I was glad that she was legal, because she sure didn't look it. The gymnast's body could have been on a sixteen year old. I was thinking naughty thoughts about dirty old men and nymphets when Emma said, "We are back early, so this is an R&R day. But I do want everyone ready for a staff meeting first thing tomorrow morning to regroup and get this company moving forward."

Beth sat up and said, "My god, Emma, a pep talk? That's terrific. I declare lunch at the pond. Clara's had one introduction, and lunch at the pond is another."

Emily said, "I looked out back and there is a big hole in the ground. We have to investigate and have Emma show us the plans. I made him promise to work on the health building first. There's going to be a sauna and a hot tub too!"

I had Clara in my lap and was tickling her and she was fighting back. "That's not quite right. Highest priority is to get the steel building for the company labs and programs up before winter. But the health building comes right after that."

Clara had my ankle and was twisting it. "Ouch! Where'd you learn that?"

"In self-defense class. Looks like I'm going to need it with you." She crawled into my arms and turned around, reaching for coffee and a roll.

"Alec, how am I supposed to survive in Boston with all these great things going on up here?"

I wrapped my arms around her and kissed the back of her neck. "Dearest Clara..." I stopped and started again. My fingers were rubbing and kneading the firm boobs. "There is something about you that makes me want to say, 'Dearest Clara.' Is that ok?"

We were alone in the bed and she relaxed against me. "Yes, very ok."

I nibbled on her ear, "There's a game I've played with the others when they joined us. We pretend we are on a first date, and role play."

She sat on the bed in lotus position, instantly in role. "Mr. Clinton, I don't know how you got me up here naked, but it doesn't seem right for a first date. My dad would beat me if he knew." The dark eyes were dancing.

"Dearest Clara, since you sold me that awful wastebasket at the store, I've been totally in love with you."

She interrupted, "Alec, we get to loving later. This is just a first date. I guess you can kiss me, but watch where you put your hands."

We leaned toward each other for a chaste kiss. She drew back, breathed deeply and said, "Oh Alec, I've never been kissed like that before. I guess I could sit in your lap and you could put your hand on my breast if I can have another kiss."

There was an audience gathering, coffee and rolls in hand. We pressed on. My hand was very gentle on her boob, which was really special. So was the kiss. "Oh, Alec, oh." She shook and pretended a small orgasm. "Oh, I've never felt like that before. Are you hitting on me?"

"Dearest Clara, I wouldn't do that to a nice girl like you. My hands are going wild with the feel of your body. I only have loving intentions." The audience was doubled over with laughter. Clara was having a tough time keeping a straight face.

"Alec, I guess it's ok if you kiss me again, and maybe rub my front some, and maybe check me down there."

She lay back lasciviously, with legs spread. I said, "Clara, you are all opened up to me. Girls who do that want sex." I leaned into her with hands groping and lips working. Her hand found my cock under the cover and wrapped around me.

"Oh Alec, he is so big. He will never fit!"

"Clara, this is only a first date, we aren't supposed to go all the way."

"You're right Alec, my mom said nothing below the waist." Please rub me right there."

The audience was getting hot and kissing each other. Clara looked happy at the success of her role playing.

I kissed her again and she stroked me. I had her clit vibrating, and her pelvis gyrating.

"Alec, you give the nicest kisses, but maybe we should stop." She tried looking fearful.

I suddenly pulled the covers off and got up on my knees over her. She got a quick look at my rampant cock before it was hidden from her eyes as I kissed her. She pulled back and looked around my head.

"OMG, it's enormous, it will never fit."

"Clara, it's time to grow up and face the world. This is a real cock and you have a real cunt and they are going together right now!" My finger was still working on her clit and the real Clara was getting very antsy.

"Oh Alec, we shouldn't, this is sinful."

"Clara, your kisses have turned me on. And your pussy just gushed on me and made a mess. You know it's time to lose your cherry. You want to lose it, don't you? Reach down and just ease him right up to your perfect little hole."

"Oh Alec, I don't know about this. Your kisses are making me so hot. There, I've got him in position."

"Dearest Clara, this is the moment you become a woman. Take a deep breath... "

I drove all the way in one big thrust and the game was over. She bucked up against me. "You big fucker, taking advantage of innocent women... Keep doing that."

"Advantage, what do you mean? Those kisses would have driven any man mad with lust!"

Naked bodies were climbing on the bed. "Yes, mad with lust. She is truly wicked."

We were getting the full treatment. Bites, licks, fingers where they didn't belong but felt good.

"Don't you dare use up all your juice on her. Emma said this was an R&R day and we want some."

Someone said, "She means R&R as in rape and recreation."

Clara was coming and shouting about it. I decided she did not need an injection and pulled back. Emily was on me in a flash. "I want him next. He makes me come so fast. I'll just be here and gone." She giggled.

I jammed myself into her eager cunt and stopped. I was sitting up with her legs around my waist and my cock visibly buried in her.

"What's wrong?" she cried.

"I had a dream last night that you lied about your age and were actually sixteen. I was having sex with an underage girl and got caught and sent to jail. Is that a nightmare or not?"

I twitched inside her and she clenched me. "Alec, I am NOT underage and I do want you to finish me off NOW!"

Other voices echoed, "Now!"

They turned a switch in me. I flipped Emily over and thrust hard into her until we both hollered and came in an ocean of cum. I turned her back over and we both laughed.

"Well, we certainly got that back on track!"

Anna and Amy were on her, tickling and licking. "Emily, that was so Hot! You really got him going."

Emily grabbed Clara's hand and they ran for the shower. Beth and Emma were not in sight. Amy and Anna had me to themselves.

I got Anna in a headlock and said, "Was that you with the line about Rape and Recreation?"

"I can neither confirm nor deny that statement." She looked at Amy. "Is that the way to say that?"

I got them down back to back, working the incredible tits and kissing them on the face and other places.

"Did you save some for us?"

I wedged myself in the middle and got them half across my chest. I pulled their hair and ran my fingers down their backs. They rubbed themselves on my thigh muscle.

I whispered in their ears, "Are we having fun yet?"

The answers were slow in coming. "Yes, damn you."

I pulled up the cover. They rubbed on me wherever they could.

"We have a fucking lot of hard work to do, and you keep making it too nice."

"Yes. Too nice. We're a couple of immigrants who got where we are by busting our butts, and now you are rounding up all this talent and coming up with terrific plans, and we want to know why we aren't crying ourselves to sleep at night because we are worn out and discouraged."

I worked on the backs and butts, then got up on their legs and worked downward.

"Amy said, "God, he's nice to us." Anna responded, "It's disgustingly nice." They hummed.

I said, "You know the line about the race not going to the swiftest?"

Heads up and bodies twisting around. "Yes."

"Well?"

They hugged and kissed each other. "Shit, we're not going to be the fastest, but we are going to win anyway, once we figure out how."

"That's about it. That's why two brainy women like you are here."

"Our perfect bodies don't count for anything?"

"Nope."