The Clinton Enterprises Saga Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They jumped me. "You seduced us! You stole our hearts! You give us unbelievable orgasms! But our bodies don't count for anything."

We were heading for the shower. "You are going to regret this."

We were standing under the waterfall shower, very hot water beating down. Soapy hugs and kisses were being passed around.

Toweling off, Amy said, "God damn it, Alec, you've given us another lesson. Why do we always feel after one of these sessions that we've been in a graduate seminar?"

"Let's go look at the hole in the ground."

Emma had sent Emily and Clara to town for provisions, but the rest of us gathered about the big dig. Paul did not believe in small time operations. We had agreed that if the soil cooperated, the new steel building should have a full basement. The sides of the excavation were glacial till. Perfect for digging, perfect for almost anything. Sand and gravel and small rocks. The footings for the walls were poured, with rebar sticking up.

There was a partial excavation on the side toward the old house. I pointed to it and said to Emma, "There's the beginning of the utility tunnel to the house. Doesn't look like we will have trouble making it large enough to be a people tunnel too. When those nasty redcoats come racing up to your front door, you will have a getaway!"

She looked at me, "You know, Alec, there was a lot of fighting around Lake Champlain. Might really have been redcoats here." I put my arm around her. "So we will just add a little more mystery to the old homestead. I'm going to tell Paul that the as-builts are to show that the tunnel was built only as a utility trunk. He can block things in at both ends so that's what it looks like. After all the outsiders have departed, our own little group will fix it up with security doors and so on."

She was leading me back to the house and my office. She closed the door behind us. "You are taking precautions about security?"

I nestled her in my lap and kissed her neck. "That's ok?

"If the company is successful and dealing internationally, it might attract unwanted attention?"

I pulled her top off and put her face down across the arms of the recliner and my lap. She was still stiff from the long car ride, and perhaps from my serious security talk.

"Yes. Seems like a low possibility, but let's put some things in place now while the ground is open."

She moaned and groaned as I worked on her. There was a knock on the door and I said to come in. Clara and Emily were back from shopping and wondered if there were more chores.

Clara asked, "Is that physical therapy?"

Emily had an arm around Clara, tickling her. The two of them were doing a junior wrestle.

Emma turned her head and said, "Clara, it is very perceptive of you to see that I need therapy now and then."

Emily laughed and giggled, "She is just as horny as the rest of us. She hopes that if she wiggles around in his lap enough, he will take her upstairs for special attention. Like you got this morning."

The two of them were on my floor, having a great fight, when others started arriving. Emma sat up and put her top back on. Anna and Amy toed the two bodies on the floor. "Hey, no girl sex during the day."

Emma put her arm around me and whispered, "Time for a swim?"

We were going up the path and I had a hand inside the band of Amy's shorts. "You nasty perv, that's not permitted." I pinched the tight ass, which made her jump. "I'm missing Roscoe."

She turned and climbed into my arms. Her wet kiss was passionate. "I am too. Do you suppose he would have survived the back of the van?"

"Guys are tough." I kissed her back. "You Asian girls sure know how to push my button."

"You know what I was thinking the first time I came up here with you?"

I kissed her again. We weren't keeping up with the others. "Tell me."

"I was thinking, 'He's awfully smart, and he has these incredible women hanging on him. You don't stand a chance.' "

"Maybe we should go back and sort that out a bit. Find out what your chances are?"

She swung around on my back and kicked my sides. "Get this horse moving. You already checked me out and told me what my chances are."

"Emma told me I had to keep checking with each one of you about getting enough."

"I shouldn't admit this. I've had more orgasms since I met you than in the rest of my life."

"When you come after me and rub those fancy tits in my face, I just lose it."

"That's nice to hear. A girl likes to know that when she flirts, the guy actually wants to get some of what she is offering."

"How did you avoid being one of those brainy cold girls who flirts but doesn't come across?"

"I was lucky. My mom climbed in bed with me one weekend morning when my dad was away and conducted a mother-daughter seminar on advanced facts of life."

"She got you off?"

"You bet. Then she made me masturbate with her, both of us side by side. We yelled and giggled and screamed. She explained to me about harmless flirting and flirting that was going to get me in serious trouble if I didn't make out properly with the guy."

She got down and we scampered up the trail to see naked bodies arranging themselves on the swim float. The lunch sack was already out there. She beat me to the float by a body length. Damn athletes.

Clara was really white and Emily was applying sunscreen and making sure important places got attention.

Clara raised her head and asked Emma, "Does one get molested all the time?"

"Emily is trying to win a prize for being chief sexpot. Alec keeps threatening to take the hairbrush to her, but she doesn't threaten well."

Female bodies, glistening in the sunlight, sat up and got Emily stretched out with several sets of slippery hands working on her and in her.

"Ooh, that's not allowed. Stop pinching me there, it's very tender. OMG, I'm coming."

The quivering body was placed face down on her towel. The rest of us broke out the sandwiches and lemonade.

I beckoned Clara and she settled in the lotus position in front of me, facing the group. I worked her neck and shoulder muscles and left her boobs alone.

I said, "Clara has to be more than an office manager. We need someone who can be a central player in keeping the company on track. I'm already impressed with how she is picking up on your personalities. And her performance this morning was fabulous. Clara, do you remember those first lines you used on me? Let's hear them again."

"Mr. Clinton, I don't know how you got me up here naked, but it doesn't seem right for a first date. My dad would beat me if he knew." Loud applause.

I kissed the back of her neck and said, "I think you are going to be an extemporaneous star for us. Now, imagine yourself back at the new office, dressed to kill. The receptionist has called to say that Mr. Arbuckle has come in, asking for Anna. Anna has already told you he is an idiot, but we can't afford to offend him, just get rid of him. Give us your best effort to do that."

Clara twisted around and asked, "For real, not a joke?"

I nodded, for real.

She stood and wrapped a couple of towels around her torso. "Mr. Arbuckle, thank you so much for coming to visit Clinton Enterprises. I hope you like our new offices. Ms. Petrova was expecting to meet with you, but I just received a text from her saying that her flight has been diverted to Portland and we will not be seeing her today. I am so sorry about this unfortunate event. I would be delighted to reschedule, but she has her calendar with her and doesn't let the office staff make appointments."

Thunderous clapping. "Bravo!" Clara colored up and launched herself at Anna. They wrestled across the deck and Clara hollered, "Yes, Ms. Petrova, when do I get access to your calendar app?"

Anna had one of Clara's tits in her mouth and was mooning the rest of us with a terrific view of all her woman parts. Beth said, "I think we better make sure Ms. Petrova does not get caught like that by any of the visitors."

After the giggles died out, I said, "Clara, that was terrific. You are a born actress."

She sat back down in front of me again. This time I did wrap my hands around those boobs. She said, "Ok, these are my demands. One, I get to spend one week a month up here. Two, he has to catch me by surprise and do me at least once a week. Three, Emily wants me to be a college tutor for her and I get to do that."

She leaned back and tilted her face up for a kiss. I went at her with a lot of love in it. Several women said "Awww."

I arranged Clara across my knees and said, "Nonnegotiable demands are not allowed." Slap!

"But reasonable demands are considered." Slap!

"I guess you meant those to be reasonable demands?" Slap!

"You weren't pretending to be Lady MacBeth?"

Before another slap could come down, I was buried in bodies threatening violence on my person for attacking our newest member. I started throwing them into the pond and jumped in myself. The water was great and everyone was smiling and laughing. Clara swam up, got her arm around my neck and squeezed. "How did you know beating my ass turns me on?"

I dunked her. She grabbed my foot and pulled me under. We clinched and floated back up. "I'm going to get you in trouble for showing me too much attention."

"Are you competing with Emily to be chief sexpot?"

"Aren't the youngest girls supposed to be the wildest?"

I swam us over to Emma and said, "Clara says she and Emily get to be wild because they are the youngest."

We were hanging onto the side of the float and Emily appeared next to me. "Clara and I have bonded as the wild kids. But I'm not sure I want your hand the way she just got it."

Both of them giggled. Emma had her hands on my shoulders, supporting herself in the water. She said, so they could hear, "Alec, we have to channel this wild energy into something besides nonstop sex."

As we trotted down the hill, mostly naked, Emma announced a general house cleanup. "If we all pitch in, it won't take hardly any time. Alec has volunteered to barbeque again, so he is excused for now."

I did my part by cleaning the barbeque grill and emptying the ashes. Everyone gathered their dirty clothes from the trip and we started the washer. The wild girls were making a show of nudity. The others were in their oldest underwear.

I was sitting in the office making notes about the building project when Anna announced an end of the day lazy run. I groaned, knowing that lazy for Anna was torture for me. She appeared shortly in running gear and pulled me up by the ear. "You, especially, need a run."

She stepped into me and whispered, "I haven't told you today I love you and love my birthday present." Her tongue was deep in my mouth when Amy yanked her away. "Come on, slut, you are leading this run!"

I caught up to Beth and wiped my hand across her butt. "Hey, sexy, we haven't had a chance to talk lately."

"Finally, you notice your own mother!" Her frown dissolved in laughter. "So, you and Emma are going to tame the wild ones?"

"Can you believe all that? Incredible."

"Make sure you keep it that way. They are more vulnerable than the rest of us and have never had a loving sex relationship with a guy."

"Oh, laying a mother trip on me, are you?" The hand on her behind was a swat this time.

"You know what I mean."

"Yes. I do."

"Alec?" She looked to the side at me.

"I want to wear the sapphire."

OMG. The instant she said it, I knew her need. Speaking of vulnerable, being forty didn't make you impervious.

"Just wear it, or the whole works?"

"One guess." Her look said it all. Yes, the younger women had trimmer bodies, but damn it, she had something going too.

When we got back to the house, I yelled, "Drinks on the veranda in half an hour."

Beth gave me a look and disappeared. I ran through the outside shower and went to make the drinks. Emma helped with munchies. She only had briefs on and rubbed against me. "What was Beth talking to you about?"

"She wants to wear the sapphire and get the whole treatment."

"Does that happen to me too?" Her teeth were worrying my shoulder muscle.

I lifted her over my head, one hand firmly lodged between her legs. Three twirls and she was back on the deck, clinging to me. "I promised you the very first to marry you. Don't forget that. If you want me to take you again out on the veranda in the dying sunlight, with that jewel flashing between your boobs, just tell me."

The hug was very tight. "I will, I will, I will."

I found a decent pair of shorts and we carried the drinks upstairs.

We were sitting in our familiar positions, on yet another fine Vermont evening, when Beth made her entrance, with the wild ones as handmaidens. Not a stitch on any of them. But the bodies had been worked over. Glistening lotion, eyes made up, hair very fashionable. And, of course, the jewel. Every woman it adorned seemed to glow. The effect of it lying casually between the breasts was electric. The absolute height of sensuality. The women around me were actually holding their breath.

Anna said, "Oh my, Beth. You look sooo good in that new outfit!"

That broke us all up. I handed around champagne and made a toast, "To the woman who holds a special place in my life and always will, to Beth!"

She sat on the edge of the sofa, in her naked glory, the flashing of the sapphire mesmerizing the rest of us.

Emma beckoned her to the rail and began the ritual, but suddenly the words were different.

"Beth, I have been researching the history of the sapphire. It seems that the Great Khan Alexander of Gordostan took it from the Turks after victory at the Black Sea. Alexander sent all his father's concubines away when he ascended the throne. He made it known that only a few special women would enjoy his bed. Any woman who aspired to be taken to bed by the Khan had to pass a very difficult test. She was prepared by the Khan's sisters, who fastened the sapphire so it lay between her breasts. She was led to a veranda and cautioned not to lay eyes on the Khan without permission, under pain of death. Only the strongest and most beautiful young girls of the kingdom were even permitted to audition for the test, and only a very few were given the opportunity to know the Khan on his veranda."

I couldn't believe it, but all of us were following the new story raptly. Emma gestured to me to approach from behind Beth.

"The story goes on, Beth, that the chosen women were arranged in lovely positions over the rail, their womanly virtues laid bare for the Khan to observe. Many times, he was displeased and left immediately. But when a comely body impressed, he approached, his giant male instrument rampant, and laid his hand upon the small of her back."

Emma gestured and I did lay my hand on Beth.

"The Khan, knowing that the woman had been prepared, speared in to her without delay, searching for the joy of coupling he desired."

I was balls deep in Beth, her sex clutching me fiercely as Emma finished the new tale.

"And when the Khan was pleased, he uttered only three words, "You are mine."

I loved Emma and I loved Beth. In my strongest male voice, I loudly spoke, "You are mine!"

She came, she squealed, she screamed, she couldn't stop shaking. Everyone clapped wildly.

Clara threw me a towel. I wrapped Beth in it and carried her to the laps of the other women, who were almost as overcome as she was.

I went to quickly wash and came back in fresh clothes.

Emma was mobbed. "Where on earth did you get that? OMG, when she came, so did I!"

The wild ones were all over me. "Great Khan, when do I get a chance at your bed?"

There was intense touching going on. Emma whispered in my ear, "Great Khan, your rampant instrument impressed the hell out of me." She reached down to pinch him, but I deflected her hand by kissing and licking it.

Amy had wormed her way in between us. "Great Khan my ass. If the two of you make me scream like that, I'll lose my mind." She stuck her tongue in my mouth and her hand on Emma's boob.

Slowly everyone collected themselves and we headed downstairs to dinner. The handmaidens and Beth went to shower and get dressed. Looking down the dinner table, there were many flushed faces. Emma sat at the other end, her smile triumphant. The brood had loved her latest sescapade. Grandmother was keeping up with the hot sex crowd.

After dinner, people sat around, looking at notes and getting ready for Emma's staff meeting in the morning. She appeared at my office door and I motioned her in. She was folded up in my lap in a moment.

"That went over well, did it?"

"If Clara is our best young actress, you are the best storyteller around. You've gotten me in a lot of trouble with that Great Khan stuff."

She kissed hungrily along the line of my jaw and onto my lips. "Will you be my Great Khan?"

"OMG, you too?" I rubbed her front and pinched a nipple.

"Did you come in here to molest me?"

"No, I wanted to make sure I was supposed to run the meeting tomorrow. That is what you want?"

"There are all sorts of things the EVP worries about so that the CEO doesn't have to. I'm not laying a trip on you, but it would be wonderful if you took that job on."

"You have more confidence in me than I do."

We rocked back and forth in silence.

"We are bonded, you and I. We don't pull punches with each other. If this isn't working, we'll feel it and do something else."

She hummed in my ear and left.

Security needed more attention. I went in search of Amy and Anna. They were in a corner on pillows and leaning on each other. They both were writing on yellow pads. I pulled a thigh loose and settled down inside it.

"Look who is here." A toe explored me.

I said, "Is it permitted to interrupt the executives?"

"He's even asking permission. Must be serious. Yes, interrupt us." Another leg was laid across mine. I used hands to caress and fondle and settle us together in one pile. Amy grabbed the sofa blanket next to her and spread it on us. I might sleep before I got to security.

"We need to pay more attention to security. I've been reading online about some of the exploits. Nasty. And that's not even considering physical intrusion. We can't run this place like a penitentiary, but it can't be wide open either. Got any ideas to offer?"

Anna said, "If Sheldon joins, maybe one of his students is a conduit to a smart network guy who would like to work for us."

"Great. Write that down on your list of Sheldon items."

Amy said, "Even among friends, we need to establish a baseline of commitment to security and nondisclosure. Get signed copies in a file."

"Another great one. Keep going."

The wild ones were crawling our way, blankets in tow. "Can we listen?"

The pile grew. Warmth and touching.

I said, "Emily, when we get going, there is going to be a possibility of bad guys breaking in. In addition to doing strong doors, good locks, etc., we are going to need someone to keep an eye on the place at night. Probably with cameras too. Do you know anything about security services around here?"

"I'll ask my dad. He goes to Kiwanis with all the business people and can check around."

Emma and Beth were standing there with pillows and blankets. Emma gestured upward.

"This is work, not play. Join us."

The pile was now total. Total warmth and touching. I explained, "We are talking about how to improve security as we get the company going and have things that need protection. Everyone is throwing in good ideas."

Emma said, "What if I told the neighbors I was finally so disgusted with the damage to my flowers that I was putting up a deer fence. It could be that, and more."

Clara said, "Somebody should go to one of those seminars where they show the latest techniques and tools for corporate security. I'll go if no one else wants to."

"Done, both of those," I said.