The Clinton Enterprises Saga Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth said, "I know Sam is going to worry about infringements and so on, but we also need to deal with copyright and trade secret issues. There are complicated rules about protecting our stuff, both hardcopy and digital. I'll volunteer to chase that area and work with the web people when we get to that."

Six minds, six solid contributions. I felt like the littlest player. I pulled Emma and Beth in closer and got licked.

My hands were wandering around, giving little touches of reassurance and loving. Someone started humming and soon we were all humming and laughing.

"Daddy, can we just sleep here?"

Emma stood, "I'm going to make a big pot of hot chocolate. I'll bring it back here with cups. Everyone stay comfortable."

I said, "You've impressed me with really good ideas. Maybe we need more after dinner seminars."

More humming.

The hot chocolate was to die for. Hot enough so you had to sip carefully. Even marshmallows on top.

"This is like girl scout camp, but there is a wolf in our henhouse." Lots of giggles.

I got Emma bundled up tight to me. "Thank you. Just the right touch."

She whispered, "Grandmothers are good for a few things."

A voice behind me said, "Grandmothers are good for a lot of things." Other voices echoed, "A lot of things."

A quiet voice said, "This pile is great, but if I sleep like this I won't be able to move tomorrow."

With sighs, bodies untangled and made their way up the stairs. I grabbed the pot and cups and did dish duty, checked the locks, and turned out the lights. A body was waiting for me in the dark at the bottom of the stairs. She pushed me up against the wall and said, "That was incredible this afternoon. When you drove into me like that, I thought I had died and gone to heaven."

Beth kissed me passionately. I crossed my hands under her rump and boosted her up to my lips. Our tongues dueled with each other. I whispered in her ear, "Does the sapphire have magic powers?"

"Yes! Oh yes, indeed."

"It subdues horny women?"

"I am so subdued I can hardly walk." She pulled at my hair and we climbed together.

The sun was shining brightly when I was awakened by a naked Clara sitting on my chest, offering me a cup of coffee. Emily was passing more to the others. She was naked too. Anna was sitting up against the headboard, grinning at me being uncomfortable with young pussy all of six inches from my tongue.

"Dearest Clara, may I sit up?"

"Oh look, he remembers my name. Are we finished with that first date business?"

I gave up, sat up, and pulled her crotch firmly to my lips.

Anna said, "Definitely does not look like a first date." Giggles all around.

My tongue carved up one side and down the other of succulent flesh. She moaned and waved her arms weakly. "Help please. He is doing terrible things to me."

Amy and Anna each grabbed a muscular thigh and applied their own tongues. Emily leaned down and seized a nipple.

With a loud scream, our newest addition orgasmed wetly against my mouth. She tasted very good, fresh from the shower with her own distinctive spice added.

I sat back and grinned. She lay there in the sunlight, shaking and smiling. I said, "Maybe that was the second date?"

Anna straddled me, putting my erection to good use, and said, "What about girls on a tenth date? Don't we get any attention?"

I threw her off and went to clean up. Cries of "naughty, nasty" echoed behind me. I was hardly soaped up when I was being slapped around by angry Russian hands. "You are NOT to leave me hanging like that!"

I hugged her and apologized. "I didn't want to start something I couldn't finish. We have work this morning. Would you like a raincheck?"

Another wet body pressed against me. "What an outrageous offer. A raincheck?"

I soaped them and kept apologizing. The battering slowed and stopped. "He's right, we better behave."

Beth and Emma had bowls of fruit and platters of toast on the table. Mexican omelet was being served onto warm plates. Each place had a tall glass of orange juice, and a mug of coffee.

Bodies were dressed, conversation was quiet. I thanked my stars that the team actually was ready to make the company a reality.

The meal went down fast. Emma announced the staff meeting for thirty minutes later.

I said, "You all know this, but staff meetings report to Emma. Help her get through her first one. I'm going to be in my office if I am needed."

At eleven, there was a knock and Emily came in. "I'm here to talk about the spreadsheets, and not naked ones either." She smiled but was all business.

"How did everyone survive the first staff meeting?"

She just said, "You are very sweet and we are going to work hard."

Quickly, we had four spreadsheets defined and she was beginning to do the style sheets. I left to give her some quiet and went to look for Emma. She was in the kitchen preparing a quiche for lunch. I grabbed a rolling pin and went to work on the dough. "You taught me how to do this a long time ago. Am I to be trusted?"

Her arms went around me. "Probably not, but go ahead anyway. Your helpers and I had a good meeting and they are all off beavering away. Paul's people are here today, erecting the forms for the basement walls. That 4x6 utility blockout needs to be more like 6x8, doesn't it?"

"You're right, thanks for catching that, I surrender the dough back to you."

I sought out the job foreman and asked for the running change. "Easy enough to do now. Less concrete too." I thanked him profusely and noticed Clarissa's car driving up.

Her voice was warm. "Welcome back. I hear you had great adventures in Boston."

"We did, and even found a new recruit. Clara Lisston is going to be our office manager in the Boston office. She is here for a few days and I will introduce her if I can find her. By the way, when you are free, I need a moment of your time."

It turned out I was already completely upstaged. She was here to review layouts for the communal bath and exercise facility. Emma grabbed my elbow and hurried me up the path before I could get back into the house.

"I have orders to distract you for an hour while the girls work with Clarissa on the exercise building."

"Distract me?"

"Is that so difficult a concept for your male brain?" She giggled and I swept her up in my arms and found some deep grass and shade.

She settled down and let my hand find its way inside her blouse.

"Kiss me," she said. It was long and lingering and filled with tongue.

"Hmm. Better. Don't you think it is a good idea for them to take ownership of the bathing and workout space?"

"I do. There's probably more female IQ in there than half the village. Do you suppose by the time they get done, there will be any urinal space?

She laughed and said, "They have urinals for women now, you know."

"I've heard they are not well liked."

"Have you seen what a woman has to do to use one? I'd rather squat in the grass!"

We lay there laughing and keeping our arms tight.

"I almost dropped my pants when Emily came in all business and got me to help define the first set of spreadsheets."

"You haven't said anything to her about the online business?"

"No, and did you catch that Clara comment about tutoring?"

"Here's a wild thought. What if we got her into one of the good colleges in Boston. She could live at the house with the other women, and still do as much financial work for the company as is reasonable. And with Clara there, they could be quite a team."

"Marry me."

She lay half on me and her tongue traced my lips. "You keep asking me that, and I keep saying yes. What's holding you back? Your PhD partner already has an engagement present."

Her eyes were flashing in challenge.

"Damn, Emma, you know I have trouble juggling all these relationships. No man is perfect. I'll marry you tomorrow if we can find someone who believes in multiple, virtual marriages."

"That cock of yours doesn't feel too virtual to me. And your mother is still shaking from her encounter with you yesterday."

"All due to Emma's storytelling! God, that was a rush. You had me acting out the Great Khan and his great cock!"

"Nothing virtual about it, is there?"

"Thank god, no. I felt to my core every last tremor in both of us yesterday. Do you remember when I accused you of thinking up existential reasons for not getting over sex?

"Yes, I still am. Especially since you are here chasing me around with that hard thing and getting me aroused and dripping and all soft inside."

"If I marry you, there has to be a honeymoon."

"We could go to Niagara Falls. Neither of my previous husbands took me there."

"Are you serious?"

"Sort of."

"I'll do it. I'll do it in a minute."

"What about the Emily and Clara business?"

"Fantastic idea, as usual. She will be even more excited about this idea than my online idea. She loves the other women, and she's beginning to realize how much hard work it has taken for them to get where they are."

"Anna and Amy beat on me last night. Said I was wrecking their work habits by making Clinton Enterprises such fun. I reminded them that the race doesn't always go to the swiftest."

"If I didn't have to go take the quiche out of the oven, I'd make you do me right here."

"I already had to give out one raincheck this morning."

When we got back, Clarissa was free and looking for me. "Hi, let's walk over to the excavation."

We looked into the hole, where concrete forms were going up rapidly. "We're going to beat the frost, aren't we?"

"Yes, and Paul's people already have the building steel staged in town. We need the walls and the ground level slab. Maybe two weeks to steel."

She leaned gently back against me. "You have an extraordinary group of women helpers. I've never seen anything like their talent and dedication. To say nothing of their extracurricular tastes!"

"I would sure like to hit on you sometime. But that's not what I needed to talk about. We have some security concerns. Reading the technology trade press, it pays to be paranoid these days. I think that utility trunk needs to be a potential escape route in both directions. I asked the job foreman this morning to make the blockout over there 6x8 instead of 4x6. And when we get up to the house, we will want to do the same thing. It is desirable that nothing about this, or other security features, gets into something the public might see. So please don't make any revisions to the plans or the as-builts."

She continued leaning on me and gazing at the hole. "I'm with you. Don't worry. We'll find a way to keep the inspectors out of it too."

She spoke softly, "You remember when I was here before and I got that great hug and accused you of making me wet?"

I guided her away from the hole and the workers. "Let's check the layout of the other sites."

Her fingers had firm hold of mine. "When I first noticed all the action with your women, I thought to myself that this young guy was just another womanizer. Can't get enough and all that."

"Yes. Guilty as charged."

"No!" She turned and pressed up against me. "You're not."

"I'm not?"

She smiled and flicked her hips up at me. I was hard and she could tell.

Her lips were on mine, soft and insistent. "You're different. You have some kind of magic. Even the women have it. It's soft and loving, but hard and passionate at the same time."

She went back to kissing me. "You know what you are going to do?"

I nibbled on her ear and whispered, "What am I going to do?"

Her hands were busy and she handed me her briefs.

"You are going to keep kissing me while you put your fingers in there and get me off." Her voice was low but sultry. The hotness came through in every movement.

I worked us a bit deeper into the trees and swept the dress up with one hand. Her back was writhing against the tree as I entered her wetness. "Oh god, yes, please, more."

I sealed her lips with mine as she groaned and came with a great shudder.

She held me tight. "Thank you. I needed that so much."

We slowly returned to the house. I kept my head turned as though we were in deep professional conversation. Actually, she was telling me that her sex life was nonexistent and after what just happened she was determined to do something about it. I told her quietly that she was wonderfully orgasmic. That she deserved sex and orgasms every day.

She looked up at me and smiled. "Do all of those women get a daily orgasm?"

"Clarissa, that is a very personal question!" We broke into a laugh and I said, "Tell Emma your story and ask her that question."

As we got to the house, she headed off to her car and said there would be plans for the bathhouse in a few days.

Accusing eyes greeted me in the kitchen, along with a divine smell of fresh quiche.

I said nothing but sat down and started in on my lunch.

"God damn it, Alec, she's a married woman!"

"Ask Emma what I told her when she was here before."

"He said he didn't make advances on married women."

"Well, what was going on out there? Why did you disappear in the trees?"

I took another bite of the delicious cheese and eggs.

"If I don't tell you the truth, you'll beat it out of me, so the truth is that I was telling her about the changes in the foundation for security and she said we could count on her to keep it secret. Then she guided us back in the trees and stuck her tongue halfway down my throat. The next thing she was handing me her briefs and cramming my fingers into her sex and telling me to make her come. So I did."

"Oh shit, not again."

"On the way back, she said her sex life was nonexistent and after coming like that she was determined to change things. I told her women should have all the orgasms they want."

I smiled, and added, "She wanted to know whether you got all the orgasms you want, and I told her that was a very private question but she should ask Emma."

"That's the truth, the whole truth..."

I was dragged to the living room sofa and set upon. Indignant persons beat me unmercifully. Soon, the beating turned to kissing and laughing.

"What are we going to do? Every female that shows up here falls for him."

"We could cage him up when there are visitors."

I had Emily in my arms and kissed her. She wiggled and pressed her boobs in my face.

"Hey everyone. Emma had one of her spectacularly good ideas this morning and we'd like to tell you about it if this is an ok time?"

"It has to do with this mess of sexy woman in my arms, who has to calm down for a few moments."

"I guess you know we are scheduled to lose Emily in two weeks to college. She needs college but we need Emily."

Loud humming. Emily turned over and kissed me. I pushed her down on her side next to me.

"You also know that Clara and Emily have been talking about teaming up on our financial operations, although no one has figured out how to make that work with 200 miles separating them."

"The new idea is to see if we can arrange a last minute transfer of Emily from college in Burlington to one of the good four year schools in Boston. She could live at the house with the Boston staff, and do finance work for the company when her studies permit."

Pandemonium. Emily was leaping three feet in the air. Clara was screaming. Beth and Amy were laughing and giggling. Emma and I sought refuge to one side.

She said, "We must be crazy to put the wild ones in the same place." She kissed my face and whispered, "Another conquest with Clarissa. Alec, you should be ashamed. Truly ashamed." She was laughing.

I said, "But, it wasn't..."

"I know, she threw herself on you. And she is a warm, talented woman that you care about."

"Did I do the right thing?"

"Yes, but we're not supposed to admit it. Bad for you."

"Yes, bad for you." Anna was behind me with a controlling arm.

"What are you going to say when she calls. I have a terrible feeling she is going to ask you how to get me in bed with her."

Anna said, "Of course she is, do you think we were born yesterday?" Emma nodded.

Emma said, "I'm going to give you the serious answer, so the two of you keep this to yourself. I am going to tell her she can't just cheat on her husband. She has to go to a sex therapist and a counselor. Unless she is sure she wants a divorce. If she does, then she has to visit some dating sites and get her life organized around being a single woman looking for a man."

Anna said, "And?"

Emma smiled, "And, if she does all those things, she gets to fuck Alec in my bed."

I groaned and buried my face in Anna's chest. She slapped me around the head and shoulders.

Inquiring eyes looked at us. She slapped me a few more times and said, "He is being punished for being a rogue. Emma has the Clarissa situation under control and the details are private."

I fastened my lips on a nipple and the beatings resumed.

The wild ones came over and separated us. "Stop that. This is working hours, except that Emma and Alec just gave us such good news that we think the rest of the day should be a holiday and we should go swimming!"

I smiled at Emma, "When the sheriff delivers the bankruptcy papers, we will all be at the pond!"

The wild ones had convinced the varsity runners to get crimson boy shorts, which looked fantastic scampering up the trail ahead of Emma, Beth and me. I said to Emma, "I guess I have to find a way to pull strings and get her into an entering class at the last minute."

Beth said, "I'll sit with them and look at websites tonight and see if there is a match with a place that is good, but not overstuffed with applicants. Maybe you could ask for an exception to help a budding corporation with its new staff development program."

Emma said, "Go for the jugular. Get an appointment with the Admissions Dean, both of you. Tell him or her Emily is already making contributions to the finance department, but should be in college. Show her the transcript. Tell her that if there is a possible admission, you can have a completed application on her desk tomorrow. And, by the way, the staff development program at Clinton Enterprises includes a matching grant to the school of 100% of tuition for every enrolled student."

There was an air of grandmotherly firmness in her words that did not invite negative comment.

Naked bodies were already stretched on towels on the float.

"We'll need to sort out travel again." I was making a pile of clothes and wading into the water.

I sat next to Beth, opening the lunch. "What if Beth and Emily and I fly and the others bring the van down? Anna and I have a dinner with Sheldon and Carol next week, so I have to be down there anyway."

I saw Emily turn over and said, "With this new Emily crisis, things are more complicated than ever."

That got me a full body slam. These athletic women were getting harder and harder to dominate. As if I ever did.

"What Emily crisis?" Her front was pressing into my back and her lips were working over my neck.

"Emma has been giving Beth and me marching orders about how to get you into a good school."

"Do I get to know?"

"No. Top Secret. Only to be revealed after you get in. Have you checked out any schools yet?"

Her teeth were sharp and her voice was low. Her hips were bucking against me.

"This is not nice. Are you trying to hand my education to me on a platter?"

Beth placed her face down across my knees. "Relax, college girl. Answer his question about schools."

Both of us worked on her back and butt. "No. I never dreamed of being able to go that far away."

Beth said, her fingers digging deep, "Dreams are good. Dreams set your sights high."

Emma sat and worked over Emily's face and scalp.

"Why am I getting all this attention?"

Her attendants hummed.

"You are going to make me cry."

More humming, more work with busy fingers.