The Clinton Enterprises Saga Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma said, "When college work gets you down, which it will, remember you have loving friends."

"Oh god, I am crying."

We had attracted attention and the other three moved next to us and hummed. Emily pulled her head up, looked at everyone, and collapsed back down on me, her shoulders shaking.

Clara said, "You don't get to cry happy tears very often. Relax and enjoy it." More humming and now fingers from all six friends.

I had the best seat in the house. A perfect body across my knees. Five more leaning forward with kneading hands and fingers. Breasts elegant in the sunshine. I was going to get hard if this didn't stop.

Emily sat up, straddling me. Her eyes were still wet, but smiling. "You're getting hard, you know."

"I know, I'm bad." Hums turned to hisses. "Very bad."

I tossed Emily in the lake and dove in after her. The others relaxed and laughed at us. "Bad, bad, bad."

She was wrapped around my back. "What am I going to do for sex down there?"

"I don't think I should be talking about that. Abstinence is supposed to be good for you."

Her arm was choking me as she shouted to the float. "He says abstinence will be good for me."

Outraged looks. Bodies leaping into the water and submerging me. After drowning, I was hauled out on the float and pounded. Anna said in her best Russian accented dominant voice, "I thought we already had this conversation about attending to our needs?"

Emma sat on my legs and said, "Abstinence is NOT one of our needs!"

I was shaking with hopeless laughter. Women were shaking and giggling. When, I thought to myself, was anything going to get done?

Emma got out her sandwich and said, between bites, "Now that we have that matter settled, let's have a quick discussion about travel. We need to act right away on Emily's school admission, so she and Beth and Alec will fly tomorrow. I'll take them to the airport and do shopping on the way back. The other three of you put your heads together and plan to leave the day after tomorrow in the van. Clara, we can't keep doing travel out here on the float. Start building a staff calendar and get it in the computer when you get to Boston. The rest of you, keep Clara up to date. She can pretend you don't let her have your calendar, but if you aren't up to date with her, I will administer punishment."

I marveled at the quick shift from play to work. Stop worrying, a little voice said. Good advice. I closed my eyes.

Someone was tugging my hair. The others had left Emily and me and gone back. She lay on me and whispered. "I think you are supposed to make love to me. To make up for being bad. They left us alone."

I turned over and moved her on top. We kissed. Not an ordinary kiss. "Is it ok if I cry again? You all are being so nice to me. I don't deserve it."

"I don't think that is permitted. Out here in the sun with a horny guy, you are supposed to give him a hard time, think about sex and decide whether you want him on this hard wood, or in the soft grass somewhere."

She sat up, smiling and looking tough. "Alec, I never should have come out here. I didn't mean to let you get me naked. This is hardly even a first date and you've seen everything I have..."

For the second time, I threw her in the lake. She swam fast for shore and scampered off. I was hot after her, chasing a white rump disappearing in the trees. I came tearing around a trunk and almost tripped over her in a marvelous bower, hands covering her breasts and crotch. "No, no, you can't. That thing is too big. Ohhhh."

Her cunt was warm and juicy and full of energy. I gave her a hard thrust and bottomed out.

"Oh fuck, I can't pretend. Love me!"

I did. She did. We rolled around, calling each other names and laughing. I got behind her with solid strokes and she shuddered and quaked and had a great shouting orgasm.

We lay in the grass, panting, a shaft of sun on us.

She rolled into my arms and whispered, "That sure beats abstinence."

I hugged her tight and loved her and pushed thoughts of the future away. The future would take care of itself.

We showed up at the house after a while, worse for wear. The women gathered on the porch to inspect the lovers.

The other wild one asked, "Is he forgiven?"

Emily wrapped her arm around me and pressed her boob into my side. "Yes, oh yes."

She looked up at her female friends. "He took me in the grass. Didn't ask permission or anything."

Clapping.

Anna stood in front, her hard nipples pointing at me. If they were lasers, I would be a dead man.

"Alec, there is a new regime here. The wild ones have been put in charge of policing your behavior. Deviations will be noted. Punishment will be administered. Now come and get cleaned up. I have to talk to you about work."

Emily had her hand on my bare ass, squeezing. "I am going to love policing you. When I call, you better get there fast." Her elbow was sharp. Her body was to die for.

Anna was in my office. She even had on clothes appropriate for a technology partner.

We looked each other in the eyes and saw a lot of things there. I took her hand and said, "We have to go see Amy for a minute."

Amy was in the same corner as last night. Lots of pillows still there. I arranged us and closed my eyes.

"What's going on? I thought it was time for work?"

My eyes stayed closed. My hands sought out theirs and squeezed. "A while ago, Amy and I lay out in back in the sun and talked about love and work."

The hands squeezed back. There was no one around and it was very quiet.

"Yes?"

"All that loving out there today has unnerved me. It doesn't seem fair or possible or something that six women are willing to share one guy."

After a long silence, "Yes?"

And then they were both lying on me, crying.

Wet lips were competing for mine. They traded back and forth.

"He still doesn't understand, does he?"

"No, damn it.

"Have we had his IQ tested?"

Heads were up, tears were drying.

I was dragged out, led to the office and prodded into the middle of the sofa.

"Close your eyes and listen. We are only going to say this once."

"You have a special gift. We don't know where it came from, but we get to appreciate it."

Silence.

The other voice said. "You challenge us. You drive us crazy, you are so challenging."

Back to the first voice. "Being around you is like being in a race. We are always out of breath."

They were trading again.

"We are having a relaxing cocktail on the veranda, and the next thing we know, our bodies are in a race for the perfect orgasm and you are at the finish line with us!"

"We want you to calm down and stop worrying about the women in your life. If we ever get bored, or unsatisfied, or feeling mistreated, you will know about it soon enough."

"End of lecture, you can open your eyes."

The doorway was crowded with applauding women. I was totally hosed. I went around the room, pulling hair and delivering careful kisses to welcoming lips.

Anna grabbed me. "All right, the rest of you leave. I'm going to have the work conversation with him I tried to have before he went off the reservation again."

"You're helping get me straightened out, aren't you? From all this lost in love stuff."

She stepped in between my legs, standing right in front of me, all woman.

"Slap my face, hard."

She did. It hurt.

"Now the other side."

Slap!

"Now pull my hair, hard."

Yank!

"Yes, you are getting there. Maybe I can get my miserable mind around semiconductors again."

"I'm worse than you are. Making me feel special with that sapphire gift. Getting all my juices running and my emotions overflowing. You'd think I never wrote a line of code in my life."

"Clinton Enterprises would be in a hell of a spot if that were true."

She fell into my lap and said, "Thank you. That means a lot. Three weeks ago, I was a basket case. Now look at me. I've got a job doing what I want to do, I've got a lover who gives me outrageous presents and then uses his great cock on me in devastating ways, and I've found friends who are incredibly close and loving."

I kissed her lightly. "Now it's up to you and me to make some dreams come true."

"Speaking of which, I have notes on the revised kernel to drive the products. The chip needs a few changes to support the code."

Two hours later, we were winding down an intense session, with lots of notes in my machine in an encrypted file, when there was a light knock. Beth asked, "Veranda in ten minutes?"

"I don't have to perform today, do I?"

Beth and Anna looked at each other. My mother said, "Maybe we've beat on him enough for one day?"

Anna headlocked me and nodded.

I wrapped her around my shoulders and marched up to the shower.

(Cont'd in Part 7)