The Closet of Surrender

Story Info
Narrator finds a large closet and locks themselves inside.
2.3k words
4.8
1.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I found myself sneaking into her house -- that beautiful woman of every man's dreams. Her body was out of this world! Any man would have fallen in lust with her. Her life was extravagant as she had posted her life as a traveling escort on all of her social media profiles. Every day she was living the life other women dream of. Classy hotel rooms, relaxing in private pools, taking private planes, wearing designer suits and dresses. Rumor was that her old house was in the town next to mine. As soon as I had heard that I just had to visit her. Perhaps I could find the key to understanding how a woman like her found a life of luxury.

I had parked down the block and walked to the house. It was very large and pink. The iron gate didn't have a lock on it. I guess someone didn't care about locking it. I just went right in, walked down the drive, the garage was closed but perhaps someone was still home? I knocked on the door, waited a few minutes. No answer. I knocked on the door louder. Still nothing. I checked if the door was locked. It wasn't. I stepped inside and yelled 'Hello? Hello?' No noise. The entrance was quaint. No answer still. I closed the door behind me.

The living room was spacious and mostly empty except for a couch and a desk lamp. I only glanced at the kitchen which looked classy and clean but I decided to walk past the living room. The next room was very dark like a broom closet. No windows. I couldn't tell how spacious it was at first because the living room had only brought in a little light into it from the one small window. I had reached for a wall switch for a minute but there was none there to flip. I walked into it for about 5 steps, dragging my feet to make sure I didn't trip over a few crunches rubbing my shins until a string hit my face. I pulled the string and a bright white LED light bulb had turned on above me. I had looked around.

It was a closet of clothes with soft carpet. But this wasn't any ordinary closet of clothes. It was huge. It was twice the size of the living room. On the walls were racks and racks of dresses, shirts, pants, suits, ties, underwear, lingerie, pajamas, night gowns, shorts, sneakers, boots, heels, and anything else you could imagine. An elegant 6 foot mirror hanged next to the racks on the back wall. I had turned around. The other half of the closet were large sealed transparent plastic bags filled with clothes. There were so many bags of clothes that I couldn't see the wall on that side and the piles of bags overflowed into the organized half.

'Wow' I said to myself. Then I got curious. I left the light on and stepped out of the closet. 'Hello? Is anyone there?' I yelled loudly. I made sure that each room in the house had nobody in it and made sure to check every closet. There were no signs of life. I was completely alone in the house. I had locked the door to the house to make sure only the owners came in. I then inspected the closet door and noticed that the door sealed the room perfectly. No light from the closet could spill out into the living room. The door to the closet also had a lock on the inside.

I didn't hesitate or question why there was a lock on the inside. I had tossed my shoes out the window. I made sure the lock mechanism worked. I then shut the door to the closet in on myself and with a silent room the click from the lock had almost echoed. My heart beats a little faster with anticipation. I had gotten naked as fast as possible. To start with I had found adorable outfits to try on in the mirror. Lacy lingerie from the rack paired with night gowns and dresses. They made me feel very feminine and lustful for myself while I was in them. I couldn't help but tease myself a bit while I was in them.

Then I had remembered the bags of clothes. What was in them? I had opened one bag to find shirts. I smelled them and realized that they smelled of perfume. I looked at a few more and smelled a few more and had connected the dots as they all smelled differently. They were all used shirts, likely waiting to be washed. I thought. 'Hmm. So the bagged items were the used clothes.' I then pushed through a few more layers of bags and had discovered a 72 gallon bag of panties. Omg. I did my best to pull out the other bags to grab the bag of panties.

Then I opened the bag of panties and grabbed a few pairs from the top to smell them. Oh yes, they were used, but I LOVED the smell. I then tried to bury my nose into the bag and hug the opening so that the smell couldn't escape. A steady inhale and exhale, then I got a bit more fast paced and decided to hold my breath to let the smell of panties linger into my nostrils and lungs. My heartrate quickened and I felt heavier. I couldn't hold onto the opening for very long. Not before long I had decided to sit on the floor to spill the bag of panties out to toss them around like they were hundred dollar bills. One handful after the other I smelled and tossed into the air. As the panties lay on the ground and the floor was so spacious I laid on my back to make a snow angel out of the panties. A panty angel. I was in heaven. Then after about an hour, or was it two or three or six? Time was irrelevant. I played dress up again in the mirror and even touched myself even more as I held the panties to my nose and mouth. I was in horny heaven.

Curiosity got the best of me. I tried to muster enough strength to push more bags out of the way to see the bags that were buried in the other bags. 'What else was in here?' Then I saw one bag in particular and couldn't pull it out so I had moved many other bags to get to it. It was a 10 foot by 4 foot transparent bag of socks. This one was really buried to make sure nobody found it. I pulled it out a bit more so I could get a good look at it. It had a long zipper and was large enough to fit a very tall person. I wanted to do this right. I went up to the bag. I made sure to unzip just enough so that a small hole formed. I made sure to put my nose right up to it and the smell was strong and overwhelming. I re-zipped it up quickly. It was as if all of the smelly stench of foot sweat in the world was in this bag. I think the whole closet would smell like sweaty feet if I had fully opened it. Omg. My head was spinning as I had tried to imagine a use for this bag. It had been a pretty long time too since I had entered the closet, and I haven't even heard as much as a squeak while I've been in here.

I had decided to put on a night gown, make a pillow out of a pile of panties and make a blanket out of a large soft thick dress. I put it right under the light string and turned the light off. It was completely dark as I found my way under the soft dress and laid my head on the panties. With a yawn a dream in my head started to form after a few minutes of dark silence. My mind couldn't get off of the bag of socks. I had imagined what I should do with it.

- - - - -

Without lifting a finger my entire body was inside the bag of socks. The smell was thick and pungent as I had first smelled it. I had hugged the pile of socks. The pile swallowed me up and took me in. I was now one with the socks. The strong smell of sweat asphyxiated me. I had tried swimming among them, and I did. I swam perhaps 10, 15, 20, 30 feet of nothing but strong sweaty pungent socks hitting my face each inch I swam in them. I was lost, almost in a panic but I had felt a calm rush over me. This was where I wanted to be. Buried in a huge pile of old sweaty socks with no end in sight. I had tried having a sense of direction but it was like water. I couldn't tell which way was up, down, inward or outward any more. I was trapped with no sense of direction. Only swimming into more socks.

After swimming for a long while I heard voices. I swam in the direction of them. The voices of ladies giggling. I had surfaced to what seemed like a pool. I was surrounded by beautiful ladies sitting on the side of the pool of dirty socks, wearing long socks themselves. I tried to speak but I still could not gather any oxygen. I had gone under again, trying to swim to one of them. I had poked my head to the surface. A brunette with full thick long hair said 'shhhhh'. I did not speak, just breathed heavily. With one foot she inserted one of her socks into the other one. These socks were designed to conform to each of her toes. She wiggled her finger to beckon me closer to her. I lifted from the surface then she slowly put her socked big toe and index toe into my nose. Like magic the remaining sock flew off her foot and got shoved into my nostrils. The sock itself was deep into my nostrils now, and now acted as a filter for the smell of the pool of socks, the filter sock itself housing an extra pungent sock soaked in sweat. The surprise of it pushed me back into the pool. I swam to the other side of the pool.

A beautiful blonde beckoned me like the other woman. She had lifted the nose sock with one foot and the other foot she shoved into my mouth. Like magic the sock in my mouth lifted from her foot. It was thick and extra soaked, containing many other pairs of socks. It remained in my mouth as the toe sock remained in my nose. I had spent a few more minutes with my head above the pool of socks as the ladies laughed and laughed. I had no available exit. I didn't dare take the socks out of my mouth or nose. A young lady with long black hair, huge bright green eyes, a goth look, pale skin, black tattoos all over her beckoned me. I had no other clue what to expect. I went a little deeper in the pool on approach. My face surfaced. I stared at her eyes. She took her socked foot out and pointed at the bottom of her foot with her index finger. She then extended her foot as if to say I should put my face right up to it. All of the other ladies snapped their fingers and pointed at her sock too. Slowly I put my face right up to the sole of her sock. 'Mhm' the ladies hummed. As she made sure and felt my face was really forcing itself into her sole the other ladies laughed. She slowly lifted her foot up near out of the pool and I had followed it with my face making sure she knew it was right up to it, stretching myself as my torso was almost out of the pool.

In a final magical moment the socked foot pushed me under the surface of the pool of socks, and deeper! In that moment the sock my face had on it had pushed me 10 feet deep and had left my nose and mouth socks extra wet, like a hose of sweat pushed me so hard and deep all at once. It was a final nail in the coffin that was the pool of stinky socks. With my head soaked I had the taste of sweat overwhelming my mouth and lungs. The wetness of sweat directly filled my sinuses. I couldn't catch my breath nor would I need to. I succumbed to the socks. The nose and mouth socks fit too perfectly to even try to take out. I may as well surrender to the soaked socks.

I swam in the opposite direction of the surface. As I got deeper and deeper I found the socks to be more and more wet. Soon the light from the surface dimmed low as the socks became an shower of sweat. The oncoming wetness was obvious now. I had found where it was more sweat than socks. More darkness than light. Deeper and deeper. After many minutes of swimming I had found where the socks floated in the sweat. Minutes later my entire body was submerged and surrounded in the ocean of sweat. The sea of socks now a huge wall floating in the ocean of sweat, blocking all visible light. Here is where I would stay. Only knowing her sweaty foot stench for all eternity.