All Comments on 'The Club'

by wajawhiii

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wajashit!!!

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

According to a study by the Bertalsman Foundation, 98% of all partnerships that attempted swapping, swinging sharing or cuckolding are destroyed within two years. Main reason, jealousy and / or one of the partners loses respect for the other! Good to know that the authors all know the remaining two % here. Only a real idiot will play at a 1:49 chance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So without any real discussion, they are full on swingers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

As the story ended, expected a circle back to give mom-in-law credit for 'being right'. Regardless, good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nice fantasy! Sue’s experience with an selfish lover added some realism. And they lived happily ever after with no jealousy or emotional drama. In the fantasy everything works out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So devoid of reality it makes the matrix feel like a history lesson.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

You owe me a dry pair of shorts kid, I laughed at this "Im too afraid to do a full on cucked by another man story or my masculinity and latent homosexual desires will be exposed" and it still ends up being the literary equivalent of an overflowing outhouse.

Casey steps up to the plate, here comes the pitch....he swings and, oh my god, he misses.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Glad they did not have sex with her parents. Perhaps that was not their fault, if the old folks quit the club. they did all the other taboos though. Sick people as well as sick people that dream up these tales. LP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent

ZalanaZalanaalmost 3 years ago

Interesting comment about the Bertalsman foundation, which works to promote certain neoliberal aspects of democracy and commerce...for the life of me I cannot find one quote of a "survey" on swinging or polyamory. However a quick search comes up with https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/love-without-limits/201304/the-truth-about-polyamory. which does not support the garbage "quoted" below. Marital success has not been shown to be affected by the sexual practices of a couple but I do know that sexual repression and violence is most prevalent in the "straight heterosexuals" of our world.

Nice little yarn though I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ignore the negative comments. It was a great story. Glad Sue eats pussy, especially Lucy’s. Now mother-in-law needs to get in the mix, eating daughter and fucking son-in-law.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 3 years ago

Strong writing was not able to overcome multiple plot fails, the least of which is the quantum leap from content, loving couple to swapping partners and lesbian sex with not emotional conversation other than a thumbs up. WTF?

EnjoyBothEnjoyBothalmost 3 years ago

I enjoyed it and like the last input, some of us are wondering if the mom and dad got them as well. Inquiring minds would like to know.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

There really are people who win A LOT of money at Las Vegas. There really are people who smoke two packs of cigarettes a day and live to be in their 90's. There really are people who win multi-million dollar lotteries. But most people don't. Most people lose, die early, or piddle their lunch and soft drink money away chasing the end of a rainbow. And most people who become sexually promiscuous get sick, get divorced, get knocked up, or all three. This story is a type of fiction that can lead naive or inexperienced people to make some very very stupid and tragic decisions. How does anyone "like" a story that invites you to hurt yourself and the people you love? Go ahead, light 'em up and bet the mortgage money; what's the worst than can happen?

But thanks for the effort.

ManoBlueManoBluealmost 3 years ago

Lame, how you gone let the mother in law dictate your relationship

lujon2019lujon2019almost 3 years ago

Why is it authors of cuck stories refuse to use the cuck tag?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Five pages of the worst bullshit you can read! And all is said!

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 3 years ago

Not a normal human emotion to be seen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Surprised at all of the negative comments. There was one or 2 sections that I found off. But on the whole I found it to be entertaining. And not too far fetched in most cases. Couples that swing does not mean that their marriage is doomed. I know a few couples who have and their marriages are still going strong.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusalmost 3 years ago

Strange and off-putting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I found it strange and uplifting. Overall I enjoyed it.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 3 years ago

I was surprised that I enjoyed it. Typically I don't enjoy incest stories but for whatever reason this one worked as part of the "Married extra-marital fun: Swinging, sharing & more".

NitpicNitpicalmost 3 years ago
Crock

Crock of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Total Trash

CriosCrios4 months ago

Surprised at some of the comments. I found the story pretty hot. Especially the part where he "gets" Lucy ;)

Can't help but wonder where Bill and Mildred disappeared to. Would be exceedingly naughty to have Jason and Sue "bump into" her parents

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous