The Club - Arc 01 Ch. 06

Story Info
Frustrated student gets more than she bargained for.
3.5k words
4.6
5.4k
6
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 07/14/2023
Created 06/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Regnus
Regnus
32 Followers

Julie crawled sensually off the bed and stood behind Steve. She kissed his cheek and began to stroke his muscular chest and six-pack. "Look at Steve. Isn't he sexy?"

Nina couldn't help but agree. "Yeah" she breathed.

"He's done such a good job licking and fucking you... but we both came - and he didn't... and still won't be allowed to for a while," Julie winked at Nina, "I think he deserves to be rewarded."

"Huh?" Nina did not know what Julie meant, but she approved nonetheless.

"Come down here and suck his dick with me." Julie all but ordered her.

"Holy shit, Julie! Have you got a plan in mind?" Steve asked.

"Yes, I have" she stated confidently. "Will you follow my lead?"

"I'd never get in the way of one of your plans." grinned Steve.

He stood up and pulled his boner from Nina's pussy. Julie kneeled next to him, took hold of his shaft and first eyed Steve's wet dick and then Nina, who still laid in bed.

"What's up?" she teased. "Got cold feet?"

That drew Nina from her horny daze, and she sat up, got off the bed and kneeled opposite of Julie, on the left side of Steve's cock. She eyed it with curiosity. It really was a nice dick and so cleanly shaved, too! None of her boyfriends up to now had been that thorough...

"Good" Julie kissed her on her messy cheek and grinned. "Are you ready to taste your pussy again, my little princess?"

Nina nodded slightly before fixating on Steve's cock that Julie was holding out to her, opening her mouth, and slowly sucking in the head and circling it with her tongue as she looked up at Steve with her blue eyes.

He closed his eyes and groaned with pleasure. Julie watched with fascination as Nina advanced further until she had about half of Steve's length in her mouth -- without breaking eye contact with Steve -- and her lips grazed Julie's hand that still held onto the shaft.

Julie quickly let go, thinking for a moment that Nina would deep-throat Steve right then and there, but this was the full extend that she went to. She slowly moved back, working her tongue tirelessly to replace the lubrication of her pink slit with a generous coating of saliva. Then she began bobbing back and forth on Steve's erection still looking up in his eyes.

"Oh hell... you are amazing, Nina." he sighed. Julie could scarcely believe that the girl who was so hesitant to even kiss her not even an hour ago was capable of blowing a guy this sexily and watched in amazement for a minute before joining in.

She started kissing the root of Steve's dick and moved down to suck his balls for a while. Steve had closed his eyes and was simply enjoying the moment, his face relaxed and mouth opened in a silent expression of ecstasy. He had put a hand on each of the girls' heads but wasn't doing much steering -- the girls knew what they were doing. Julie worked both balls at first and then made her way up the right side of the shaft, licking, sucking, and nibbling until Nina had to make room for her. They made eye contact and slid back and forth on their respective side of his dick. Then they paused at the head and began to lick and suck from both sides, culminating in them starting to make out with the head of Steve's dick between them.

Nina loved it -- for the first time this afternoon she was on familiar terrain. Every guy -- all three -- she had sucked off until know had complimented her blowjob skills. She'd never done it with another girl before, but the cooperation and competition with Julie came naturally and made it all the more fun.

They got messier as they went on, the look in Julie's eyes goading Nina to become sloppier and sloppier. Soon, spit started to occasionally drip from Steve's dick and Julie and Nina kept finding new rhythms to get into.

Steve's breathing grew ever more laboured, and his brow furrowed, before he gently pushed their heads away from his dick as he groaned: "You have to stop, I'll cum if you continue like that."

Julie grinned mischievously at Nina. "Aww, the pretty boy can't handle us."

Steve tried to calm down and relax as he snorted. "You are not helping right now! Whew! What an amazing blowjob!"

"Well, if you need a bit of a breather right now, then I have time to fetch something." said Julie.

She got up and sexily swaggered to the cabinet, opened it, and retrieved a bottle. She gave Nina a dirty smile. "It's time your ass got a little more attention, little princess."

So much for familiar terrain. Nina swallowed.

Julie nodded towards the bed. "Go on. Get on the bed and show me that ass."

Nina's legs got a bit wobbly as she complied and took the step back to the bed, kneeled at the matrasses' edge and went on all fours.

Julie tutted as she strutted towards her. "You can do better than that -- arch your back down and push your ass out."

Nina moaned softly at being ordered around like that and did as she was told.

"Good girl, a lot better." Julie said lecherously. She slapped Julie's butt hard, which drew a yelp from Nina the second time that day. Then she knelt behind Nina, put the bottle down, spread Nina's butt cheeks and licked a few times through her entire crack, over her pussy and butt plug both.

Nina gasped.

"Are you ready for a new experience, little princess? Ready to get dirty with Steve and me?" Julie cooed.

"Holy crap, Julie..." Steve mumbled, fully captivated as well.

"Yeah" Nina breathed.

Julie strutted around the bed, bent down and supported herself on the mattress to look Nina in the eyes, face to face.

"Do you trust me, Nina? We're gonna get reeeally dirty soon... will you do as I tell you?"

Nina swallowed nervously, not knowing what to expect. They already had had sex messier than anything she had done before. She hesitated for a moment, but at this point, Julie was her personal goddess of sex. She'd do anything Julie told her to.

Nina nodded and quietly breathed. "Yeah."

Julie grinned victoriously. "Good."

She turned to Steve who had followed the exchange with an open mouth and a raging boner.

"Get ready to fuck Nina's ass" she ordered him.

He shuddered, the horny atmosphere capturing him. "Alright -- I need a moment."

"You'll have a moment -- I'll get Nina ready for you." she assured him as she sat right at the edge of the bed where Nina was on all fours -- her ass stretched upwards. She laid her left arm over Nina's lower back and stroked down her ass crack with her right hand.

"W-What's the bottle for?" asked Nina who just remembered it.

"That's coconut lube, little princess -- now relax." Julie said, as she took hold of Nina's butt plug and carefully started to pull. Nina gasped -- it had taken her a while to get it in -- after her enema -- and the feeling now was even more intense. Nina closed her eyes as her sphincter slowly got wider and wider, until the thickest part of the plug passed, and the tapered end slipped out. And yet, an opening of maybe half a centimetre remained. Julie watched in fascination, before she lowered her face to Nina's butthole and started to circle it with her tongue without entering it -- the butt plug still in her hand. Nina panted -- her asshole was quite sensitive right now and the sensation of a tongue around there was so... taboo... and so exciting!

Julie kept circling Nina's ass and occasionally dipped down to Nina's pussy until the girl relaxed again. She stopped licking Nina's crack, picked up the bottle of lube, and opened it.

"Maybe it feels a bit cold in the beginning..." she warned Nina, who braced herself.

A horny, expectant smile never leaving Julie's face, she put the bottle to Nina's ass and pressed a dollop of the thick, gooey substance directly onto her asshole. Nina briefly panted, the lube cool to the touch, but not unpleasantly cold.

Julie then slathered the tapered end of the butt plug in lube, but the bottle to the side and whispered "Relax" to Nina. She placed the lubed-up plug against Nina's asshole again and started to push. Nina moaned as her ass accepted the plug once more -- and easier this time.

Most of the lube on the plug was pushed into Nina's ass and Julie began twisting the plug around to better spread the lube. She pulled the plug out, which let Nina shudder. Before Nina's sphincter could fully close, she took the bottle and pressed another small dollop directly into the ass and plugged it immediately after.

Julie thought that this was enough lubrication and while Steve tried to clear his mind and think as unsexy thoughts as possible to calm down somewhat, Julie began to gently fuck Nina's ass with the plug, moving the thickest part across the threshold again and again, to loosen Nina's asshole.

This already got Nina moaning. After a minute or two, Julie let go of the plug, leaving it in Nina's ass once more. She smiled at Steve. "I think our princess is ready -- you too?"

"Yeah..." came the slightly exasperated answer, "I think I'll manage."

"Great! Now, come here."

Steve stepped to Nina who still obediently stretched pushed her ass up in the air. He tapped a discreet button to lower the bed slightly so that Nina's ass was in the perfect position for him.

His erection had somewhat softened, but that quickly changed, when Julie squirted a generous amount of lube into her hand, made eye contact and thoroughly slathered his dick with it. The naughty grin and glint in her eyes gave him an idea what she planned -- and he mentally fortified himself not to cum, because if he was right, it was going to be a serious turn-on.

"You are good to go, pretty boy." she said.

He took a deep breath. "Will you help me with the plug?"

"Naturally"

Julie wiped her soggy hands onto Nina's butt and took hold of the plug again.

"Are you ready to get fucked in the ass, little princess?" she asked teasingly.

"Oh, yeah" moaned Nina who could hardly wait any longer. "Don't you use a condom for anal?" she asked curiously as she looked back at Steve and noticed the missing piece of plastic.

"No, my precious, no we don't." With that, Julie pulled out the plug and Steve immediately took hold of her ass with one hand and guided his cock to press against Nina's shrinking hole.

He carefully pressed until her sphincter let him pass and half of his length plunged down her ass.

Nina groaned loudly. "Oh, fuck my ass, this is good!" she moaned.

Julie chuckled. "Look at our innocent princess! So crazy for anal, can you believe it?"

Steve just grunted as he carefully pushed further and further into her. Nina's breath hitched every time he pushed in and continued to go quickly after. Her eyes were closed as she fully focused on the feeling of having her butt filled for the first time. After tense and exciting two minutes, Steve bottomed out in Nina's ass, grabbed onto her hips with both hands and ground his hips into her ass, to get every millimetre of penetration he could. Nina growled deeply at the feeling of having Steve balls-deep in her ass.

Julie still sat next to Nina on the bed and watched the unfolding scene enthralled with an almost manic smile on her face. The lathered plug was still in her hand.

Steve closed his eyes as he relaxed and let his penis slide out of Nina's ass maybe halfway before he thrust back in -- gentle yet determined.

He started to fuck her ass with slow but deep thrusts and Nina screamed out her pleasure. Her entire lower body was shuddering, her arms felt like jelly, so she lowered her chest down to the bed and just focused on keeping her ass, the source of her pleasure, pushed up high. The feeling was amazing! This was better than the best vaginal sex she had up to now. She was such a dirty girl, she got fucked deep in the ass by a guy she barely knew, who did not even wear a condom, and loved every moment of it!

She could not help but chuckle between her loud moans and gasping breaths, the emotions and pleasures in her struggling for dominance.

Then Julie bent down to her and cooed in her ear.

"Would you look at that... I still have this plug here... now what to do with it? Hmm..." she mock wondered, before grinning down dirtily onto Nina. "Oh, I just know where to put it!"

"Wha..? Nina's mind was too addled with pleasure and emotion to comprehend what Julie had said, but then she felt Steve sliding out of her and not thrusting back in right away, because Julie leaned over her ass and touched the soggy plug to the lips of her pussy.

"Huh" Nina pushed out in a high, slightly panicky voice as she caught up with what Julie was planning. She looked over her shoulder as best she could, and the devil turned woman grinned down on her with a glint in her eyes.

"There is such a good place to put this soggy mess... and right below your asshole, too!"

Julie applied a bit of pressure and the tapered bit started to part Nina's pussy lips and glide into her. Nina closed her eyes, gasped, and panted.

The plug had been in her ass for almost three hours! She had cleaned her ass, yes, but she had sweated on the plug and it was covered in lube. And now Julie slowly pushed it into her pussy! This... this was so, so dirty... and yet... she panted and screamed with horniness and the knowledge of what was happening, but did not tell Julie to stop, as she inserted the plug millimetre after millimetre.

Then it was completely inside her and Julie shuddered and groaned with pleasure.

"You enjoyed that, you dirty girl, didn't you?" Julie purred.

Steve chose that moment to grab hold of Nina's ass and thrust his dick inside her as deep as he could, fully bottoming out in Nina's still shivering body.

Nina's mind went blank and she came hard. She could not tell if she lost consciousness at some point, but she realised she'd drooled on the mattress as she came back to herself -- not that it made a difference after she had pushed her messy face into the same spot all the time before anyways.

She let out a long, drawn-out moan of bone-deep satisfaction. Nina gazed over her shoulder at Julie who watched her with a strange eagerness in her eyes.

"Are you alright, little princess?" she asked.

"Uh, huh." she grunted, completely exhausted, speech still failing her.

"Good, because we are not done." she smiled eagerly. "Steve, would you let her ass relax for a while? I think she needs a moment."

"Not just she..." mumbled Steve.

"Oh hush, don't be like that -- I know you can take it."

He rolled his eyes, but grinned and slowly withdrew his stiff dick from Nina's ass. As soon as he slipped out, drops of lube dripped out from her still slightly gaped anus and ran down over the plug in Nina's pussy before dripping on the bed.

Nina just collapsed onto the bed and took a few moments to recover her wits somewhat. Then she rolled over and looked up to Julie who had patiently waited -- still with that eager smile.

As she realised that she once again had Nina's attention, the smile turned to an artificial pout.

"Look at that plug here" she got up and pointed to the green plug in her ass, "My butt wants attention, too -- it's my turn now and I am gonna need your help. But look at the mess you made of Steve's cock!"

Nina shifted her gaze to Steve's erect dick, but Julie continued. "No! Come up and take a closer look!"

She took Nina's hand and pulled her up to sit on the bed's edge next to her.

Nina took a good look at the cock dangling before her. From the root to the tip it was lathered in lube, glistening in the light. The balls were in a similar state. Nina looked up at Steve -- he also had an anticipating grin on his face that matched the eager smile returning to Julie's mouth.

"Are you ready to get dirty, Julie?" asked Steve with low rumble in his voice. Julie gazed up to him and coyly replied. "I am always ready to get dirty."

Julie looked back at the uncomprehending Nina. "Just look at how messy his cock is!" she smiled that dirty smile again.

Nina had to agree -- his dick looked downright slovenly as it was now. What was she... oh... no, she wouldn't dare that.

"Luckily... I know a way to fix that..." she grinned with the naughtiest expression yet on her face. "Look at how dirty it is... at how... delicious... it looks."

Nina gasped -- the idea alone was almost too dirty to think about. "You don't dare doing that!" she exclaimed.

"Oh, I dare, I dare. I am gonna be a naughty girl now... Watch and learn, little princess, watch and learn." Julie said with a husky voice.

Steve stepped closer to her and without breaking eye contact with Nina, Julie opened her mouth and slowly sucked the tip of that messy cock into her mouth. She rolled her eyes and moaned with pleasure at the taste.

"Oh... damn." groaned Steve.

Then she opened her mouth again slightly and advanced until she had about half his dick in her mouth, careful not to push the lube down the shaft but take all of it in. She worked her tongue and slurped noisily to get it off.

Julie looked over at Nina again. She stared at her wide eyed and open mouthed and a gaze down confirmed that Nina was so wet again that it was obvious even with the butt plug in her pussy. She had her.

Julie winked at Nina, relaxed her throat, and pushed further.

Nina could not believe what she was seeing. This was the single dirtiest act she had ever witnessed or even heard of! And it happened right before her very eyes! Then Julie winked at her and deep-throated Steve's cock. She opened her lips and pushed further until her upper lip pressed into his pubic area. Steve moaned deeply and loudly. Then she closed her lips and slurped off all the remaining goo in one go as she let his dick slip out of her throat and mouth. She gasped for a breath, swallowed, and smiled triumphantly at Nina, who still watched her open mouthed, with hard nipples and dripping pussy.

Julie opened her mouth and stretched out her tongue briefly to confirm that -- indeed -- she had swallowed.

"This is what we are about -- we have dirty fun with each other and are proud of it. Think you can handle it?" she teased.

Nina felt a burning nervousness in her stomach and a lump in her throat, but also dripping hotness and a fuzzy feeling in her nether regions that spoke of other things entirely. "Uhh" she just managed to utter with uncertainty.

Julie had an evil grin on her face. "Will you be a naughty girl with me and kiss me?" she asked. Nina was hesitant because she was a little bit grossed out, but also felt a powerful urge to do it for exactly the same reason. This would be so naughty. She leaned forward slowly and daintily gave Julie a peck on her lips. Julie put an arm around her neck, pulled her into a deep kiss and plunged her tongue into Nina's mouth. Nina squealed for a moment, before the taste of coconut and sex overwhelmed her and she started to moan and suck on Julie's tongue. After a minute, they separated, both panting heavily. Never had Nina been this turned on by a kiss before.

"That." Steve commented drily, "was the hottest thing I have seen in a while."

Nina snorted and could not help but start chuckling. What crazy things she had seen and done!

Julie laughed along with her, picked up the bottle with lube and pushed into Nina's hand.

"My turn." she simply stated.

Regnus
Regnus
32 Followers