The Club - Arc 01 Ch. 04

Story Info
Frustrated student gets more than she bargained for.
1.8k words
4.45
6.3k
4

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 07/14/2023
Created 06/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Regnus
Regnus
32 Followers

The inside of the house could not have differed more from the outside. Where the facade was dominated by a boring greys and mirrored and shuttered windows the corridor Nina walked in now was flooded with light, the floor an expertly laid parquet, the walls adorned with murals in warm and welcoming colours and on top of all that modern decorations that almost shouted their outrageous price from the walls and floor.

This was a level of taste and presentation she'd expect in the offices of a high-stakes law firm, like the one of her parents. Not... in a sex club.

Apparently Nina's thoughts made their way onto her face, because Julie commented: "Surprised? Yes, we do our best to keep the place pretty. This is the public area by the way, available to all members."

Julie stopped next to a locker wall.

"You can leave your cell phone in one of the safe boxes. Other valuable, too if you like. Theft has yet to occur in the club, but we have it anyway. Do you have the signed non-disclosure agreement when we are already at it?"

Nina handed her the thin folder she'd brought. Julie opened it, looked at the signature on the last page, and smiled.

"Alright! That's the bureaucracy taken care of! Let me show you what's actually important."

She put the folder in one of the larger lockers and stepped to one of the numbered doors that lined the corridor in generous spacings. "These are bedrooms to use for dates. All members can reserve them for a limited time." she explained.

Nina peeked into the room. It looked a lot like an upscale hotel room, well decorated, a generous double bed, a bathroom. The bed seemed to have an adjustable height -- that she had never seen before.

"The bathroom is stocked with all kinds of hygiene products. Use it at your leisure -- everything is restocked regularly and covered by the Club. If you think of something that is not there and would be nice to have, tell us about it, or -- even better -- write one of the managers." Julie continued.

"There are managers?" Nina asked surprised.

"Sure, all of this needs a surprising amount of organisation. They do a good job -- that's why you almost never notice that any organisation is taking place at all." she smiled.

"The cabinet in the room contains all kinds of... equipment and toys to play around with." she wiggled her eyebrows at Nina. "You can explore those later on your own -- we have a tight plan ahead of us." she said, overly pronouncing tight and drawing it out.

Nina swallowed -- her nerves were getting to her more than a bit right now. Was this a good idea? No, she was committed now.

She followed Julie past other 'hotel rooms' -- several of which were occupied as indicated by the red light at the doorknob. They rounded a corner and Julie found herself standing at the entrance to a huge lounge. Comfy sofas and discreet tables dominated the area, as well as a large kitchen with two isles.

"This is the public lounge. It is, apart from the corridors, the only area in the Club where you really should not have sex. This is for the community to come together and relax at all times. The kitchen is fully stocked, again the Club takes care of it. Cook and take whatever you like, whenever you like, but be prepared for some backlash if you stink up the place!" Julie laughed.

"There are some other public facilities we have, but you can explore them whenever -- the rooms and the lounge are the most important ones. Now" she clapped her hands and grinned mischievously at Nina, "all the public stuff is on the ground floor. The full member areas are upstairs... Do you think you are ready for it?"

Nina had bit of a dry mouth, she remembered feeling like this prior to her first exam at university, but never since.

"Uhm, I am not sure."

"Well, then let's see." said Julie and led Nina to an elevator by her hand. The doors opened and closed and Julie held a key card to a panel above the buttons for the three stories. She pushed the second one.

Almost soundlessly, the elevator rose for a moment before the doors opened and granted a view of another lounge that was like the one below in some manners. There also was a kitchen -- a smaller one. A few additional cabinets stood along the walls and even though the furniture looked perfectly fine, Nina couldn't avoid thinking that while the furniture below was maximally plush and comfortable, the furniture here looked comfortable as well, but seemed optimised towards being... easily cleanable.

Of course, the largest difference to the empty lounge below, the difference that had Nina's face flush and jaw drop, were two guys who looked like Californian surfers spit-roasting a thin, almost pale white girl with straight dark red hair in a kinky schoolgirl uniform.

"Hey guys, leave something for the rest of us!" Julie hollered enthusiastically.

The guy who screwed the girl doggystyle without even taking her skirt off looked towards them and grinned, but never stopped pounding away.

"Yeah, sure! Hey! Aren't you Nina? The new candidate for full membership?"

Nina could only nod.

"Amazing outfit!" He gave her a thumbs up. "Have fun in the induction!"

The girl was too occupied blowing the guy in front of her to even notice the exchange. Going by the expression on the guys face, she knew what she was doing, enough so that he did not notice them as well.

Nina could not help but keep staring with an open mouth. They just... kept at it. They continued fucking as if Julie and her were not even there! As if it was the most natural thing in the world to have a threesome with two girls watching and commenting! Well, one girl commenting -- Nina still had not uttered a word.

Then Julie lightly slapped her naked butt cheek below her skirt and drew a startled yelp from Nina and her attention away from the threesome.

"You're so precious." she almost cooed at her. "Come with me -- things are about to get interesting." she grinned almost lecherously at Nina.

Nina dry-swallowed again and followed Julie.

"Is this normal?" Nina asked, still a bit befuddled.

"What? People fucking? Yeah."

"They did not seem to care at all!" Nina exclaimed incredulously.

"They don't, we don't, not in here. This is our fortress, our safe space." Julie explained. "In here almost any fantasy can be fulfilled without judgement, with admiration even. It is a world separate from outside, with different rules."

Nina had to think about that for a moment, as Julie led her down another corridor to a room that looked like the hotel suites below, but was a fair bit larger. A single couch was in there. A separate bathroom, two beds with adjustable height, one single, one double -- both without bedposts and accessible from all sides. A larger cabinet stood against one of the walls.

Just like outside a faint smell of sex hung in the air.

"This is the induction room -- it is used for nothing else. And today, you have the honour to occupy it." Julie announced with a broad smile that really brought the playful dimples in her cheeks to the fore, which showed whenever she smiled.

Nina looked around.

"So, this is where I'll have my threesome then..." Nina said thoughtfully. She looked towards Julie. "It is actually real, isn't it? The Club, all of it?"

"Yes, it is. It is quite a lot in the beginning, I know." Julie's smile turned gentler. "You prepared as the doctor told you to, right?"

"Yeah" Nina nodded absently as a sudden thought crossed her mind. "What happens if I don't want to be a member any longer? Is there any...? Are there any hoops you must jump through to leave?" she swallowed again.

"Oh no!" Julie assured her and took her hand. "The Club is just about having fun in a safe environment. There are no things you 'must' do as a member. Everything is voluntary and depends on you. Even if you are inducted, if you did not want to, you would not have to see anyone of us ever again. But I reckon you will come again." her smile had turned a slight bit aggressive in the end once more.

Nina closed her eyes for moment and took a deep breath.

"Have you ever had a threesome before?" Julie asked matter of factly.

Nina shook her head.

"Have you ever had lesbian sex before?"

Another headshake.

Julie raised her eyebrows "Have you ever had anal sex before?"

"Yeah... kind of... not really. I really wanted to try with my last boyfriend, but we did not get far into it, because my boyfriend was grossed out, even though I had washed my butthole right before, and he wore a condom." Nina admitted.

Julie whistled softly. "Well, Nina, you certainly know how to jump in at the deep end..." she clapped her hands. "Then let's cross some things of that bucket list!"

"What?" Nina looked at her uncomprehendingly.

"Let's have sex!"

"What? Right now? But shouldn't I be inducted first? Who are the people who'll induct me anyway?"

"Nina, I am the lucky girl who gets to induct you. The guy will join us later once we are finished with most of the lesbian stuff. This is the official start of your induction if you want."

Nina flushed completely and licked her suddenly dry lips. "Oh... that is... don't you like to have a coffee before or something?" she said, still a bit hesitant. She had met the girl not even ten minutes before, for fuck's sake!

Julie chuckled again. "Oh my, you really are precious! This is a bit sudden? That's part of it. In parties and orgies in the Club it can happen that you have sex with people you see for the first time right in that moment. So, I'd rather fuck you right now. I think you are an absolute bombshell! Don't you find me attractive?"

Julie started posing suggestively in front of Nina.

"Of course!" Nina hurried to say and flushed even more. "It's just..."

"What?" Julie smiled teasingly.

Nina closed her eyes and took a deep breath. This was what she came for. It was true, it was real, she just had to take what, who was right in front of her.

"Fuck it" she said, took a step towards Julie, put an arm around her neck and enthusiastically kissed her on the mouth. Julie reciprocated right away.

Regnus
Regnus
32 Followers