The Club - Arc 01 Ch. 08 - Epilogue

Story Info
Frustrated student gets more than she bargained for.
1.2k words
4.7
6.6k
3
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 07/14/2023
Created 06/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Regnus
Regnus
32 Followers

Ramon sat in the common lounge in a plush and read a book, occasionally sipping a malibu sunset he'd mixed before. He'd heard passing voices before but had not gotten up.

Now though, steps approached and he looked up from the pages. Steve plonked down in the couch next to him, a look of deep satisfaction and exhaustion on his face.

"Going by the look on your face, the induction was memorable?" he asked.

"Oh pal, you have no idea... Nina is... I mean... wow. She has a body to die for, but that's not the half of it. She has this... inexperience to her that stoked a fire in Julie like nothing I've seen before. You know how she gets when she's turned on."

"Wow... and Julie turned up was not too much for her?" Ramon inquired and swirled his cocktail in the glass. "She looked rather shocked when she saw me railing Liz upstairs earlier."

"No, surprisingly not! Once she was comfortable and felt safe, she just fell deeper and deeper and enjoyed every moment. At one point I thought that Julie had finally gone to far when she told her to suck my dick clean after I fucked Julie's ass with coconut lube, but no! Once she overcame her initial inhibition and tried it, she enjoyed it! Deepthroated me even to match Julie! And all that maybe half an hour after she had proper anal sex for the first time -- it was wild!"

Ramon whistled. "God damn that sounds amazing... I am curious how she'll take to Liz. That will be fun to see..."

"Yeah... that too. But the dynamic between Julie and Nina was the hottest thing I've ever seen." he shook his head somewhat disbelieving and contemplated for a moment.

"Say Ramon... this program you wrote for next weekend's party... would it be an issue to have one girl more?"

"Nah, should be alright. A fourth guy would be more difficult, but a fourth girl is easy. I'll check and change some things if not. You wanna invite Nina?" Ramon inquired, and Steve nodded.

"You sure? Going straight to a hardcore orgy a week after the induction? Don't you think she'll just want to play around a bit before?"

"Maybe, but I reckon she will love it. I'll just ask her. She has a good grasp of what we get up to now."

"We'll need Cat's help to get an outfit ready for her." Ramon pointed out. "Tell me early enough, alright?"

"Will do. Whew -- that party would have been amazing anyway, but if Nina joins... I am already excited!" Steve could not help but grin.

"Then let's hope she wants to attend. You got me curious as well." commented Ramon and matched Steve's grin.

========================================================================

Nina walked up the stairs to her flat completely exhausted, but deliriously happy. Her hair was a mess and even though she'd taken a shower in the Club, at least her mini skirt showed some residue from certain liquids that had come into contact with it in the heat of the moment.

Again, she was lucky in that she encountered nobody who knew her on the way back to her apartment -- she'd certainly drawn more than one lewd gaze on her way to the parking lot after leaving the Club, which let her stomach tingle. She could have changed in the Club... Julie surely would have lent some clothes to her, but... the thought of someone catching her was exciting.

Nina still had not arrived back in her normal mindset. She knew that taking this risk was quite stupid, but even so, she wondered if people would even recognize her. Her stance and confidence had transformed within the afternoon. When she'd entered the Club, her slutty costume had been precisely that -- a masquerade. Plainly visible, she had not had the confidence, the daring to be what her outfit represented.

Now though... Now, the outfit was hers. She knew that this side of her was a person she could and relished to be.

She unlocked her front door, entered, and dropped onto her couch after she got rid of her high heels. She sighed contently -- not once in her life before had she been this satisfied.

She tried to clear her head and absently took the member card she'd been handed from her purse and marvelled at it. A stylised grey C on a card in an understated black with her name on it in embossed golden letters and nothing else. She still had a hard time reconciling the events of the afternoon with her life so far.

"Did all of this really happen?" she wondered to herself.

Suddenly her phone rang. She looked at the screen and smiled when she saw the name and answered it. "Hey Steve, what's up?"

"Hey Nina, I wanted to ask whether everything was still alright, for one thing..."

Nina smiled. "Absolutely peachy, don't worry. I can't remember when I felt this good for the last time."

"I am delighted to hear that! There is one other thing... even though you'll probably want to take it slower and more casual for the time being -- test some amenities in the Club, sleep with some people over the app... I thought I'd tell you that there is a party, well, an orgy planned for next Saturday."

A tingle immediately crept over Nina's stomach. "Say no more, I'd like to come."

Steve laughed. "Are you sure? It will get quite wild, you know?"

"I am counting on it! Will Julie be there?"

"Among others, yes. She would not miss it for the world, especially if you come too."

A fierce grin spread across Nina's face. "Then I'll be there. Thank you for asking."

"Do you want some information about what we have planned?"

Nina thought about it for a moment. "Nah... I think I'd rather be surprised."

"You naughty girl." Steve chuckled. "Then I just need one thing from you: Could you send me your measurements until tomorrow?"

"Yeah, I am. And sure I will, no problem." Nina answered happily. "See you on Saturday."

"See you -- I am already excited." said Steve and hung up.

Nina bit her lower lip in anticipation. An orgy! What would they get up to? There was just a workweek between her and the next day of excitement and pleasure -- she could hardly wait.

Well, there were two exams the coming week -- she'd be fully occupied, especially if she wanted to keep up her training regime unabated. Staying in shape and sexy had just gotten a bump on her list of priorities.

Back to work, she thought and smiled.

She understood now. She knew why Steve could laugh so honestly about the ridiculousness of the notion, when she confronted him about being a member in a sex club. Because at least in part... he had not truly lied.

The Club was a parallel reality, an ephemeral dream, iridescent and fascinating like the swirling colours in a bubble of soap. When you were in the Club, you were someone different. A person without limits and inhibitions, with boundless confidence and pride. The outside world, boring and grey like the Club's façade turned into an afterthought, was not real anymore. The difference was simply too large -- the Club and the normal lives of the members did not fit into the same Universe.

So, they took turns being real -- mutually exclusive existences turning each other into dreams. And they, the members, were the dreamers who dared.

Regnus
Regnus
32 Followers