The Club (My First Visit)

Story Info
The first of my adventures in a gay spa/cruising club.
982 words
4.08
12.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The club is a place for like minded men to meet. If it's your first time here you'll be guided through so that's what I'll do for you now.

I enter via a discreet street entrance, pay my entry fee and receive a towel and a locker key. On my left is the locker room and I enter, rows of lockers either side and benches in the middle. I disrobe somewhat shyly, this may seem crazy knowing what goes on in this club but it was my first time here after all, I'm nervous and excited all at the same time. I store my clothes in my locker and glimpse myself in the mirror I'm now naked and attempting to wrap a small towel around my dignity (I know). I'm not in the best physical condition but as it's my story I'll describe myself as a little overweight.

The showers are next, there are two men in here already, a short, hairy bodied, balding man and a taller, slim, older man. I unceremoniously hang up my towel and shower down trying not to stare obviously at the naked bodies either side but I can't help but sneak peeks at their cocks and wonder what will happen later.

Once I've dried off there is a large hot tub in front of me, a stream room to my left and a sauna to my right. Past the hot tub are the stairs up to the cruising area, there aren't many people around the area so I opt to try the sauna. The instant heat hits me and I know I won't be able to stand it for long. I sit down on the warm wooden bench, opposite is the shorter man from the showers. he's laid back on one of the benches one leg bent and one straight, towel by his side brazenly stroking his hard cock. I can't help but stare as the sauna great causes sweat to head on his skin. The head of his cock is large and in total the whole may be 6 inches long and I'm flustered by this display. In the end the heat is too much for me and I leave relishing the cooler air outside on my skin.

I decide to head upstairs to the cruising area, knowing that's where the real action will be which I'm nervously eager to take part in. It's darker up here, the corridors are all red. to my left a series of cubicles all with padded benches inside, ahead a curtain above which is simply says 'dark area' and to my right I can hear the sounds of the hard porn being shown in the cinema room. as it seems a good place to start I walk in and there are three tiers of padded seating. I'm alone in here so I sit in the middle row watching a guy deepthroating a massive cock. In walks a muscular guy with a shaved head, his towel draped over his shoulder exposing his large clean shaven cock easily as large as the guy in the sauna but this one isn't hard yet. I made eye contact, briefly able to look away from his impressive manhood and smiled turning back to the screen knowing he wouldn't be interested in me. Next thing I know his hand is on my shoulder and his cock is next to my face, I look up at him and take the hint by kissing the very tip of his hardening length. I can't believe I'm in an open area about to perform as though a mirror image of the cinema screen where anyone can walk in.

My tongue darts out and I lick at the swelling head, running my tongue around it's underside. Without saying a word he pulls back slightly, I'm feeling deflated that I've done something wrong but he takes my hand and silently leads me out of the cinema and towards the cubicles. He selects one and we go in, I close and lock the door behind us and turn back to face him, dropping my towel as I do. I'm naked and exposed before this muscled man and he sits on the edge of the bench, no going back now I kneel before him, looking up whilst I finally take his cock head into my mouth. Whilst I caress his balls I work my way down his fully erect 8 inch member, my tongue swirling around the head. My own cock is now raging, I'm so turned on by being his obeying slut I can't even believe I'm thinking of myself in this way and finding it even more of a turn on.

As he starts to thrust and push my head down further I take him into my throat, this causes me to gag but I'm enjoying myself too much to care and he pushes deeper and deeper until he cums a large amount in my mouth. I greedily lap it up and swallow as much as I can although it is a struggle to keep up. I keep paying him attention, kissing, sucking and licking it'll he pulls his softening member from my ministrations. I rise to my feet as does he and he kisses me deep deeply tasting his cum in my mouth. He then apologises for cumming so soon as he wanted to fuck me! I'm flustered by his display of lust for me and I'm thankful he didn't as I don't think I could have taken his size. We go our separate ways and I'm no longer bothered about wrapping my towel around my waist so hang it from my shoulder and go to look around more feeling aroused by my shamelessness...

***

Thanks for reading, this is my first story and there'll be more to come if you want to read them. Constructive comments are very welcome.