All Comments on 'The Club of Fools Ch. 03'

by sublocked

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great follow up!

Thanks for writing so fast, it such a great story! I will be checking in every day to see if there is next chapter ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Well your warnings are true

Violence without rhyme or reason. But unless they are going to kill him, they're all going to prison for life unless he kills them first. What's the point? He's had opportunities to trash them and leave. Why has he not taken them? It simply makes no sense. Bad story telling

sublockedsublockedalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Well your warnings are true rebuttal

Quote: "What's the point? He's had opportunities to trash them and leave. Why has he not taken them?"

You don't "get" it. This story would have ended long ago if he had WANTED to trash them and leave. He LIKES this treatment and is ashamed and excited at its awakening within him. Read the lyrics for "Sweet Dreams are Made of This" by the Eurythmics.

And I disagree; it's good storytelling, although I have had to shorten the timelines and reduce the explanations for the sake of brevity due to the lust here for quick erotic "fixes". The psychology of it is just too complex for some.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I love it

sublocked,I read this story originally when you posted it.

I loved it so much I am reading it again, and like watching a movie more than once I am seeing things I did not see before.

While most BDSM is consensual I love the blackmail aspect of this.

Jason knowing that he can not get out of the situation without losing everything.

But also cumming to understand that he not only wants this but NEEDS THIS ON SOME UNCONSIOUS LEVEL.

I applaud your story telling and appreciate your time you have spent here.

Unlike others who have posted their thoughts I truly understand both sides of this scenario, as I am an active Dom with a completely submitted slave.

I have been in the Lifestyle for 20 years.

I have seen and experienced many things, but as I said most if not all were completely consensual.

The way you are fleshing out the story here is phenomenal.

Please keep up the good work.

I love your writing.

Randee

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous