The Club Owner, An Adult Fantasy

Story Info
A club owner is blackmailed into being a man’s sex slave.
18.2k words
4.59
5.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. Any similarities to actual events and persons living or dead is purely coincidental. The author does not condone violence against women. This story is for entertainment purposes only. It is meant for mature audiences over the age of eighteen years. All characters depicted are over the age of eighteen unless otherwise stated. I want to extend my sincere thanks to the man I chatted with here on Literotica who inspired this story!

ABOUT THE STORY

When Amira is approached by Byron Reynolds, a career criminal, she refuses to give him a portion of her business. She soon finds out that saying no to one thing means saying yes to much, much more!

"Two more tequilas Boss Lady!" Cricket slid her empty tray across the bar to me.

"You don't have to call me that," I said with a smile. "You can call me by my first name."

She shook her head. Her long dark curls flapped against her back.

"You're so modest, Boss Lady. You built this place from nothing. You could be sitting back and chilling, yet you're always helping us."

"It's my business. Besides, I don't do well sitting on my butt. I get antsy. My father always said that you get out of a business what you put into it."

I quickly mixed the drinks and put them on her tray.

"Oooh, don't look now, Boss Lady," Cricket leaned in close so that I could hear her over the thumping music, "but we have company."

I looked over towards the door. Byron Reynolds was coming through the door. To my amazement he was alone. Usually he had an entourage with him. As usual, he as dressed in a suit that would set most working class folks back six months salary, a silk shirt and shoes so shiny they caught the colored lights of the dance floor. He carefully removed his shades as he walked. As usual, the patrons parted to let him pass. A few girls tried to get his attention.

"Is he on the VIP list tonight?" I asked Cricket.

"No. I checked when I first came in. He's coming this way! Let me know if you need me!"

"Thanks."

She grabbed her tray and went to the table she was serving. Byron made his way to the bar and slid onto a stool.

"Good evening. How can I help you?"

He leaned on his elbow and looked at me. I had to admit, he was a handsome man, and I'm usually not into white men. His straight dark hair was a contrast to his pale skin. He had a fine dark mustache and a thin beard surrounding the edges of his face. He also had eyes so dark they were almost black.

"How much?" he asked me.

"Excuse me?"

"I said, how much?" He covered my wrist with his hand. I snatched it away.

"I am not that kind of girl!"

He chuckled.

"You misunderstand me my dear. I meant, how much for a drink?"

You idiot, I scold myself.

"Oh," I struggled to find my words. "N...name your poison."

"What is your best selling top shelf liquor?"

"That would be Don Julio 1942."

"That will be fine. Very neat with lime." He passed a couple of bills toward me. I looked. They were both hundreds!

"Let me get that started for you. Please forgive my mistake a moment ago."

I made the drink and brought it to him. He picked up the glass and took a sip.

"Very nice. My compliments to the owner. He keeps a fine stock."

"I will tell her that you said so, Sir."

"You mean this fine establishment is owned by a woman?"

"Yes, Sir."

He took another sip of his drink.

"I would like to speak with her about a business proposition."

"I am sure that she won't be interested, Mr. Reynolds."

"How do you know this, my dear?"

"Because I am the owner, and I know who you are and what kind of man you are. I'll let you drink here because I am a businesswoman and you haven't caused me any trouble, but it goes no further than that! You aren't exploiting me!"

"My dear Amira, you do realize that you are the last hold out?"

I stumbled backwards.

"H...h...how did you know my name?"

He leaned back with his drink.

"You'd be amazed at what I know and can find out. So, since you are a businesswoman, I will be fair. I will offer you sixty-forty, your favor."

"No."

"You drive a hard bargain, my beautiful one. Seventy-thirty."

"No!"

"Eighty-twenty, my final offer."

"What part of no don't you understand Mr. Reynolds, the N or the O?"

He tossed his head back and laughed.

"I see you are a proud woman, but not a very smart one."

"What is that supposed to mean?"

Suddenly I heard a crash. I looked up, and I saw broken glass at one of the tables and two men arguing.

"You see Amira, one of those men are with me, one of my bodyguards, Fernando. Since you refused my offer to be invested in your business, he is going to start a little trouble."

"What? No! You can't do this! Call them off!" I started to lift the door to exit the bar, but when I did, a huge man in a suit grabbed me.

"What the hell? Let me go!"

"Relax," he said in a deep commanding tone. I looked up and saw a human tree. The man had to be damn near seven feet tall, with arms the size of one of my thighs and solid as thousand year old boulders. His chest felt like a metal plate. His skin was dark and smooth like bitter chocolate. His bald head shone in the light.

"Let me go! You can't do this!"

I twisted in his arms, but he had an iron clad grip on me. I weighed maybe a hundred and thirty soaking wet. There was no way in hell I was escaping this great ape! I watched helplessly as Fernando punched the other man, who reeled backwards. When he regained his composure, he glared at Fernando.

"Mother fucker!" He threw himself into Fernando, and the two of them started going at it. Punches flew, curses were yelled, and then a chair was broken.

"Cricket!" I yelled. "Where's Tony?"

"I don't know, Boss Lady!"

"Call the cops!" I screamed.

Cricket ran over to the bar and picked up the phone.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you, Ramona," Mr. Reynolds used Cricket's real name. She froze while holding the receiver. "You see, since I own the police department, I doubt very much that they will come to your rescue." He placed his finger on the button.

"Where's Tony?" I asked in a shaky voice.

"Oh, your bouncer? Ah yes, seems that he's sleeping off the potion I had one of my men slip him earlier."

"You bastard!" I spat at him. "You planned this shit! Call it off right now! They're gonna tear my place apart! You can't do this to me!"

"Ah, but I can and I am, my dear. What are you willing to give me to save your club?"

I heard more glass breaking and saw two more dudes had jumped into the melee, but Fernando was holding his own.

"I'll give you half! I'll make you a partner!"

"Boss Lady!" Cricket's eyes widened in surprise. Mr. Reynolds calmly lit a cigarette and took a long drag.

"I'm afraid that the price has gone up, my dear."

"What do you want?" I was close to tears.

"Something more precious than your business."

"W...w...what?"

"You."

He was so calm it was frightening.

"No! I'm not for sale!"

He gestured to the fight behind me.

"Then I tell them to keep fighting until the place is trashed or someone goes to the hospital."

"Boss Lady, you have to do something!"

"Fine! Fine! We have a deal!"

"What was that?"

"I said, we have a deal!"

I hung my head so that he couldn't see my tears. I heard what sounded like snapping fingers. Just as quickly as the fight began, it stopped. Fernando took the three men he had been fighting and hurled them out the back door. He came back looking like he didn't have a scratch! I saw a little blood on his lip and he had a couple of hairs out of place, but no bruises or cuts.

Mr. Reynolds snapped his fingers again. The human tree pushed me and I landed on Mr. Reynolds.

"You bastard," I hissed.

"Flattery will get you nowhere, my sweet."

"You won't get away with this!"

"Oh? Who's going to stop me? The police? The mayor? I think not, my beautiful one." He signaled to the DJ, who started playing again.

"What do you want?"

"Go clean your face," he said calmly. "Then put these on." He pushed something into my hand. I looked down at what he gave me. I saw a small silver metallic egg and what looked like bikini panties.

"What are these?"

"The egg goes inside your pussy," he whispered to me. "The panties go where panties should go."

"What are you going to do?"

"I will signal Fernando again if you don't comply with my demands. Now, to the ladies' room."

I grabbed the stuff and ran to my office, which did have a private bathroom. I shut the door and locked it. I couldn't do this! Why did he want me to put a silver egg inside of me? Then again, if I didn't, his men might tear my place up! Knowing Mr. Reynolds, he probably had my insurance company in his back pocket too, and they'd either double my rates or cancel my policy! I hated to admit it, but he had me against the wall. I went into my bathroom and washed my face and put drops in my eyes. Then I got out of my stockings and my real panties. To my surprise, the egg went inside of me easily. I pulled on the panties, which weren't cotton. They felt like they were made of rubber. What the fuck? I got back into my stockings and stepped back into my shoes and put my black skirt back on. As soon as I fixed my clothes, I felt vibrations in my pussy.

"Uhhhhhhhh!" I had to grab the sink to keep from falling over. Oh my God! Oh holy shit! How was this thing...Reynolds! I should take these things off and call this whole thing...oh good Lord! I doubled over. The egg was merciless in its attack on me. I had an idea. I bore down like I was pushing a tampon out. The egg did move, but as soon as it hit the rubberized panties, it slid right back inside of me! So unless I took my clothes off again, I couldn't get it out! Someone knocked on the bathroom door.

"Uhhhhh! J...just a minute!" I struggled to get to the door. I unlocked it and opened it. The human tree stood there. The egg stopped immediately.

"My boss has something else for you," he said in his deep and menacing voice.

"W...what?"

The man grabbed my arms and spun me around. He shoved something soft into my mouth. Before I could protest, he slapped something sticky over my lips. Then he turned me toward the mirror. I gasped. It looked like I had no mouth!

"Turn around," he ordered. I did and he lowered himself a bit. He had a tube of lipstick. He carefully traced over where my lips would normally be visible.

"Mmmmmmm!" I couldn't talk! My mouth was taped shut! However, the tape was the exact same color as the rest of my skin, so unless you were right up on me, you couldn't tell.

"You're gonna get back out there and work like everything is cool, you got it, cunt? You don't touch that gag!"

"Hnmm nm N phnppnphmn phn mmnrh mmhmn N cnn'ph phnmh?" I pointed to my mouth.

"Can't understand you," he said.

I went to my desk and found a pad and pen. I wrote, How am I supposed to work if I can't talk? People are gonna know something is up!

"Tell then you got a sore throat," he said. "Your hands are free. You can write."

I'll stay back here!

"You do and by the time you get up there, your club will be in shambles or flames, cunt! Your choice!"

I hung my head and reluctantly grabbed the pad and pen.

Up front, things had calmed down and returned to normal. Reynolds was sitting at the bar talking to one of the female customers. The tree let me back behind the bar. He gave Reynolds a single nod.

"Barkeep," he signaled to me, "my friend here would like what I'm having. Put it on my tab."

I glared at him and went to fix the drink. As I was pouring, the egg began to vibrate.

"Mmmmmmmmm!" I struggled to hold it steady. I managed to pour the drink. I sat the bottle down and tried to act normal. The vibrations were sending waves of pleasure from my pussy upwards. I knew there was no way in hell that I could risk putting this back on the top shelf. Instead, I crouched down with the bottle against me. Fuck, fuck, fuck! I stole a glance at Mr. Reynolds and the girl. He was talking and, she laughed and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Uh Miss, that drink now?" He glanced at me. I glared back at him as I struggled to stand upright. The egg was relentless. Come on Amira. Don't give in. This is what he wants! Just try to ignore it. Put one foot in front of the other.

I closed my eyes and took some deep breaths. I took one step, then another, and another, until I made it to them. Is managed to set the glass in front of the girl.

"A refill if you don't mind, my dear." He pushed his empty glass to me. Oh shit, what if I drop it?

"I'll help you with that." Cricket came up behind me and grabbed the empty glass. "Don Julio 1942, no?"

"Yes, my dear." Reynolds smiled and slid a $50 to her. "Just a little something for your trouble. Your boss looks as if she's not feeling too well."

"Oh, I've got you, Sir. No problem."

She whispered to me,

"You okay, Boss Lady?"

I squeezed her wrist. She looked at me. I gave her a pleading look and then signaled downward with my eyes. Without missing a beat, she fixed the drink and gave it to Reynolds, while I turned my back to them. I squeezed my legs together. I gripped the lower shelf to steady my trembling body.

"Boss Lady, I need you in VIP a second," Cricket said loud enough for Reynolds to hear. She got another one of my employees, Trish, to cover the bar.

"Take my arm," Cricket said. I did. She walked me swiftly to the VIP section, which was empty, thank God. She pulled the curtain.

"What's wrong? What did he do to you?"

"N'm gnggmn! N'm gnnnn cnmm nnn N cnn'ph phphnp nph!"

I grabbed her arm.

"Mmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmmm! Nh mm Gnn! PHhnph!" My body trembled and shook. My eyes rolled back in my head.

"Boss Lady, are you...are you coming? Like having an orgasm?"

"Mmmmm, mmmmmm!" I nodded. I fell to my knees and grabbed my belly. Then I sprawled out, and my pelvis began to buck and thrust on its own. "Mmmmmmm! Mmmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm!"

"You sound like you're gagged!"

I nodded again. Then the vibration stopped. I lay there panting and breathing hard through my nose. Cricket knelt down and helped me sit up.

"You're gagged?"

I nodded again.

"I can hardly see it! I thought your face looked a bit odd, but it's hard to tell in the club lights. We have to take it off!"

She reached to peel the gag off, but I caught her hand.

"Nn! Mnn cnn'ph! Hm'ph mnhnng mm nn phhnph!"

"Aw shit, I don't understand, Boss Lady!" Cricket took her pad and pen out of her apron and handed it to me. "Here! Write!"

I can't take the gag off.

"Why?"

Reynolds is making me do this. He's blackmailing me. If I don't go along with what he says, he and his goons will trash the place.

"What? Why, that son of a bitch! We should call the cops!"

No! You heard him! He's got the department in his back pocket! They won't do anything! I'm trapped! I wouldn't give him a part of the business. Now he's exploiting me another way.

"Why did you come just now?"

I have a vibrating egg inside my pussy. He made me wear these rubber panties. Even if I wanted to push it out I couldn't. He made sure of that! It must be remote controlled.

"So stay back here and do some paperwork!"

I can't! He said if I'm not up front, they will trash the place.

"Boss Lady, you've been good to me. You're always looking out for me and everybody else. Look, I won't say anything, but let me help you out."

How?

"I've seen the way Reynolds looks at me. I'm sure I can keep him busy so he won't be able to press that remote. Just stay behind the bar, okay? If you need a break, act like you're gonna take the tequila down and put it back."

I owe you.

"No you don't. I owe you. You took a chance on me despite my horrible past. I'm not gonna let you down now. You're the best supervisor I ever had."

I hugged her tightly.

"Alright now, don't go getting mushy on me, Boss Lady!" She wagged her finger at me. She opened her blouse a couple of more buttons so that her cleavage was visible.

"Now, let's go show that turkey who's a strong businesswoman!"

I gave her a thumbs up. We went back to the main room. Cricket went behind the bar and put her tray down. She went right up to Reynolds.

"Hey Handsome. Since my boss isn't feeling too good, how about I take care of you and your friends?" She leaned down so that he could get a clear look at her chest. Cricket was probably a C cup, but she wore a black lacy bra that set the girls off nicely.

"Mmmm," Reynolds cleared his throat. "I uh..."

"Oh come on darling," she stroked his cheek, "I see you're a man of impeccable taste, no?" She slid a basket of imported peanuts over to him and the girl.

"If you're allergic, I can get you something else."

Reynolds gently pulled at his tie.

"Uh, no, um...this will be fine."

"Just ask for Cricket, Handsome. Only the best for you."

I swore I saw his cheeks turn a little pink. I laughed inside.

I had to hand it to Cricket. She kept her word and kept Reynolds and his men busy. She told the others that I was coming down with a sore throat and needed to save my voice. No one was the wiser. The others pitched in to keep serving. The rest of the evening was peaceful, except that at one point, the egg did go off again.

"Mmmmmmmmm!" This time, I had to get out of the main room. There was someone in VIP, so I hurried to my office. I locked the door and threw myself on the couch. I curled into a ball while my pussy shook. Then my whole body splayed out as the second orgasm took effect.

"Having fun, Cunt?"

I opened my eyes. The Human Tree stood there. The egg stopped.

"Change of plans." He grabbed one of the wooden chairs from the table where I interviewed employees. "Sit! Put your arms over the back of the chair!"

I did as I was told. He knelt behind me.

"Mmmmmmmm!" I screamed as he trussed my wrists together.

"You're gonna stay here until closing time." He wrapped rope around my torso, further fastening me to the chair. He then bound my thighs and ankles together. He pulled out a long white cloth and stood behind me. He yanked the cloth over my mouth and nose and pulled tightly.

"Mmmmmmm, mmmmmm! Nph'ph phnn phnghph!"

"What was that?"

"Nph'ph phnn phnghph!"

He made three knots behind my head.

"Now, one more time."

I sighed angrily.

"Nph'ph phnn phnghph!" I tossed my head back and forth.

"Too tight?"

I nodded.

"Nah, you're still able to breathe through your nose." He held his hand in front of my face. "You're passing air. You won't die." He pulled another cloth over my eyes. The egg started up again.

"Mmmmmmmmmm!"

"Don't worry. We'll let you loose before we go. In the meantime, you enjoy yourself."

"Nnn'ph mmnfm mm hmrm mnhm phhnph! Pmmnphm nnphnm mm!"

My door closed. I heard a key turning in the lock.

"Mmmmmmmm! PHnmmnnm hmmp!"

Nobody could hear me. I was stuck here with this goddamn vibrator! I wriggled and struggled.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm!" I screamed in frustration. This dude knew how to tie knots! Unless someone came and untied me, there was no way I would get free on my own. Meanwhile, the egg rattled and shook my pussy walls.

"Nh Gnn!" I thrust my pelvis forward and back, then forward and back again. In fact, my pelvis was the only thing I really could move, other than my head and neck.

"Mmmmmmmm! Mmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm!" I cried. Fuck! This did feel amazing! I grasped my hands and then wriggled my fingers. I tossed my head back and just let the muffled moans take over. I continued moving my hips and butt back and forth, and then in a circle. I was going to come again! Just as I was about there, the egg stopped. What the bell? Did the batteries quit? Oh come on, I was so close! My pussy was on fire by then!

"Mmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm!" I stamped my feet in frustration. I waited for the egg to begin again. Nothing. Oh come on, this wasn't fair! Was Reynolds doing this? He would be the kind of man to bring me to the edge and then leave me there!