The Club Owner, An Adult Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We got out of the car, and when I got a whiff of their coffee in the air, I suddenly felt hungry as hell! We went inside and thankfully there weren't many people, maybe a couple of guys at the counter who looked like truckers. We slid into a booth at the back. We both ordered pancakes and eggs and bacon. While we waited for our food Cricket said,

"Amira, tell me the truth. I'm coming to you as a friend and not as an employee."

"Okay."

"Do you...is he hurting you at all?"

"You mean?"

She nodded. I figured she was trying to be discreet. I followed her lead.

"No. He hasn't hurt me."

"He left you tied up in your office," she lowered her voice. "If I hadn't come down to check on you..."

"But you did," I quickly interrupted her. "You know you wouldn't have left without making sure I was alright." I reach across the table to touch her wrist.

"Amira, why are you sticking up for him? He's extorting you!"

"What can I do about it? If I say no to anything, he will ruin me!"

For the first time, I feel ashamed of what I've been allowing Reynolds to do to me. He's been playing me like an instrument.

"He has videos of me doing sexual things, with him and...other people."

I expect Cricket to be shocked. She just looked at me with sympathy.

"How do you feel about what he's making you do?"

I sighed.

"Conflicted."

"How?"

"On the one hand, I feel like a teenager sneaking around with her forbidden boyfriend, but on the other hand, I feel like I'm being used in some evil plot."

"Do you like what he's doing? I mean, like when he's got you tied up?"

"Please don't think I'm a freak!" I choked back tears.

"Amira, come on, don't! Please don't cry! I'm not judging you. I want to help you, if you want help."

I nodded.

"It's so weird," I sniffed. "I feel turned on when he's controlling me, but I know this can't go on forever, can it? I couldn't even date someone else right now if I wanted to because I know he'd be furious! I know he'd find a way to ruin that relationship. I feel so...torn!"

The waitress brought our food. We ate in silence for a few minutes. I did feel better having poured my heart out, but the reality of what I said hit me. Right now I couldn't have a boyfriend if I tried. Byron Reynolds was hardly a boyfriend. All he wanted me for was sex and entertainment!

"You asked me if I wanted help?" I said between bites.

"Yes."

"I do, but how can you help me? Reynolds said that he's got the entire police force on his payroll. Besides, all he has to do is show someone the videos of me and that's it! Any lawyer will say that I gave consent to everything that he's done to me, and that I clearly enjoyed it. I'm totally screwed!"

Cricket reached across the table and touched my arm. "Do you trust me?"

"Yes, of course!"

"We're going to get your life and your club back."

"How?"

"I don't know exactly, but give me a few days to brainstorm. Trust me, Byron Reynolds is going down."

For the next few days, I heard nothing from Reynolds, no texts, no phone calls, nothing. Business at the club continued to boom. Nobody caused any trouble. I didn't find any bugs or vermin anywhere. Then one night, I was at the bar when a gentleman in a gray vest, black shirt and gray pants came and sat in front of me. I had to do a double take. He was very good looking! His skin was the color of freshly harvested cinnamon. His jet black hair was cut close to his head. A dark goatee surrounded his full lips.

"Good evening," he said to me.

"Good evening, Sir. What's your pleasure tonight?"

"Mmmm, how's your Sex on the Beach?"

"Pretty good, if I do say so myself." I giggled. "Sorry, I couldn't resist."

He chuckled a bit.

"Two Sexes on the Beach."

"Oh, one for your date?" I looked around.

"One is for you, that is, unless your boss has a problem with you drinking with a customer."

His voice oozed like velvet. It was deep and smooth.

"I don't think she would object. I would love to have a drink with you."

He reached into his back pocket and handed me his credit card.

"It's not necessary. These are on the house." I pushed it back to him.

"Really? Your boss must be a cool lady."

"She is. She's a very lovely woman. Two Sexes on the Beach coming up."

I mixed the drinks in no time. When they were done, I put them on a tray.

"Come," I said to him. "I'll take you to my favorite table."

I led him to one of the private booths in the back. I set the drinks down. The man slid in one side and I the other.

"Forgive my manners," he said. "You should know the man you're drinking with. I'm Ken."

"Amira." We shook hands.

"Amira. That's a beautiful name. Doesn't it mean 'princess?'"

"It does. You're very astute, Ken."

"So," he took his glass, "what should we toast to?"

"New beginnings," I said with a smile.

"To new beginnings," Ken said. We clinked glasses. He took a sip of his drink.

"That is the best Sex on the Beach I ever had! Your boss should give you a raise."

"How do you know she doesn't pay me well already?" I twirled my straw in my glass. "So, Ken, what do you do for a living? Your voice sounds familiar."

"I'm a disc jockey for WJYZ."

"You! I...my girlfriend turned your show on the other night when we went out for breakfast!"

He smiled. His teeth were gorgeous!

"Did you enjoy the show?"

"I love jazz," I admitted. "You spin beautifully."

"Thank you. So, Amira, what do you do when you're not tending bar?"

"A little of this, a little of that," I smiled and sipped my drink.

"So, would your boyfriend mind terribly if I asked you to breakfast?"

He's asking me out!

"I don't..." I stammered. Reynolds is not your boyfriend. He's an extortionist and a criminal! Say yes, fool!

"I...don't have a boyfriend."

"Are you married?" He eyed my left hand.

"No," I shook my head.

"I find that hard to believe. A lovely young lady who owns her own business is single? What a shame."

I almost choked on my drink.

"How did you know I run a business?"

"I have my sources," he said with a wink. "Your friend should've warned me how pretty you are."

"My friend?"

If he's a spy for Reynolds, I will absolutely die, then I'll have Tony throw his ass out!!

"Ramona."

"How do you know Ramona?"

"Well, seeing as how we have the same mother and father, you'd think I would know her pretty well."

My eyes widened.

"You...her brother? She never mentioned you before!"

Ken smiled and sipped his drink.

"I asked her not to. You'd be amazed at how many women go crazy when they find out what I do for a living. She did tell me that she had this amazing boss that I just had to meet. She thought we would hit it off great."

I smiled.

We ended up talking and laughing for the next hour. Ken seemed like a really nice guy. He was working on his Master's in Communications. He loved music, swimming, and long walks, especially on the beach. We talked about our childhoods. He told me a couple of funny stories about Cricket when they were kids, and swore me to secrecy that I wouldn't tell! Around ten thirty, he said,

"I gotta run, pretty lady. My shift starts in a half an hour. I'll be back to get you, say about ah, five?"

"I'll be here."

He helped me out of the booth and gave me a gentle hug. Then he kissed my hand.

"Oh, before I forget," he handed me some folded money.

"No, the drinks are on me." I tried to give it back, but he pushed my hand back.

"I always tip for good service. Don't work too hard, Princess." He kissed his fingers and motioned to me.

"See you when the sun kisses the horizon."

I watched him leave. I unfolded the bill. I almost fainted. He gave me a hundred bucks! I smoothed my hands over my skirt and hurried to find Cricket. She was behind the bar, counting out change for a customer. She winked when she saw me. When the customer walked away, I pulled her to the side.

"You didn't tell me that your brother was the radio DJ from the other night!"

She smiled.

"He didn't want me to. He wanted to see if you'd go for him anyway. I talk about you all the time."

"He's taking me to breakfast in the morning."

"I know. He told me about this little place overlooking the beach, much nicer than Casey's."

"That's where he's taking me? Oh my God!"

I hugged her. "Thank you!"

"Alright Boss Lady, don't go getting all mushy on me!"

"I owe you," I whispered.

"No you don't," she whispered back. "You deserve to meet and nice man who is going to like you for who you really are."

I practically floated through the rest of the evening. The place stayed crowded and busy. There were no fights or underage kids trying to sneak in. We did have a couple of guys who grabbed Cricket's behind. Tony promptly threw them out. Other than that, we had a very good night, and no sign at all of Reynolds and his cohorts.

At four-thirty, Cricket said,

"Go get freshened up. We can handle things up here. Kenny will be here soon."

"Right! Thanks again!"

I hurried to my office and locked the door. I went into my private washroom washed my face, brushed my teeth and applied fresh makeup. I freshened up my curls with the curling iron and spritzed on a small amount of perfume. I liked what I saw. I hoped Ken would too.

I opened the bathroom door and bumped into a huge chest.

"Ooooh! What the..."

"Hello, Amira."

It was The Human Tree.

"What are you doing here? I'm closed for the night! Get out of my way!" I went to sidestep him, and he did too. I stepped to the other side, and he blocked my path.

"You've been a naughty girl, Amira. The boss wants to see you."

"Tell your boss that it's over! He doesn't love me! I'm nothing to him but a plaything! Tell him to find someone else, because I quit! I'm done being his sexual fantasy! I have a date with a nice man, so for the last time, move!"

He stepped aside.

"That's more like it!" I started to walk forward when suddenly, something soft was slapped over my nose and mouth.

"Hmmmmmmm! Nmmmmmm!" His arm encircled my torso with his iron grip.

"You ain't going nowhere except where I tell you! Take a nap, baby!"

"Nmmmmm....mmmmm...."

Dark circles swirled before my eyes. My ability to fight was diminishing. I tried to resist and twist free, but it was no use. I began to slip into unconsciousness. Only one thought crossed my mind.

Kenny, I'm so sorry. This is never going to end, is it?

I slowly came back to consciousness. When I tried to move, I realized that I couldn't. I was tied to a wooden chair. As usual, I was blindfolded and gagged. I wriggled a bit. My clothes were gone!

"Hello my dear," Reynolds said in his signature calm, but cold tone. "Did you really think I would let you go that easily?"

"Pmmnphm! Mnn cnn'ph hmmp nnnng phhnph phn mm! Mmph mm gn!"

"Ha, ha, you entertain me with your attempts to communicate, my dear Amira. Apparently, I haven't been clear in showing you how serious I am about our relationship. You see, I am a man who believes in keeping his lady close. I will only share you with those that I see fit. Ah, your radio friend," he paused, "doesn't fit my standards. So I'm going to have to keep you here with me."

"Hmmmmm?"

"Don't fret my dear. It won't be forever. Maybe a few days of being bound, gagged, and at the mercy of endless orgasms will bring you back to your senses."

"Nmmmm! Mmph mm gn!"

I yanked and jerked in the chair, but that was when I felt a rope dig deep into my pussy lips.

"Fernando, please start the vibrator."

"Sure, Boss."

"Hmmmmmmmmm!" The vibrator roared to life.

"Let's leave her for a couple of hours," Reynolds said. "When she's come a dozen times without a break, I think she will come around to our side."

"Nmmmmmm! "Pmmnphm nnn'ph mmnfm mm mnhm phhnph!"

I heard their footsteps walking away.

"Mmmmmmmmm!" I groaned. I was trying so hard to be strong and not give into the powerful feelings that were taking me over.

I can't give in this time! I cannot! I'm not his slut or his plaything! I deserve to be happy! I deserve a real relationship! This can't be it!

All rational thoughts were pushed out of my mind as the vibrator continued its assault of my clit and pussy. Coupled with the rope binding my belly tightly and descending between my legs and splitting my lips, it was driving me almost mad to try to be strong.

"Nh Gnn! Pmmnphm! N'm gnnnn cnm!"

I gave in. I thrust my pussy forward. I rolled my torso in circles. I groaned and moaned into my gag.

"You're a slut, Amira! His slut! Ken is never going to want you now! You might as well face it. You belong to Byron Reynolds until he's sick of you.

I groaned and screamed as I started to come. I didn't just stop with one orgasm.

There was a second, and a third, and eventually, a fourth, before sleepiness began to wash over me, as well as pain from the ropes.

If I could just...just...

Suddenly I heard loud footsteps. I heard a gasp.

"Amira? Amira!"

Wait...Ken?

The blindfold was pulled from my eyes. Someone was untying me. Something soft was placed on my shoulders. Ken's handsome face came into my view.

"Princess, are you okay?"

"Mmmmm," I nodded.

He gently peeled the tape off my mouth and took the ball out. I don't know why, but I pulled him to me. Our lips met in a perfect, soft, tender kiss. When he released me, I said,

"I'm fine. A little embarrassed, but fine."

He had laid a blazer over my shoulders.

"How...what are you doing here?"

Cricket and Tony stepped out of the shadows. I blinked. They were both holding guns and wearing badges around their necks.

"Ah...so...someone want to tell me what's going on?"

"Amira, Tony and I...we're federal investigators."

"What? But how?"

"Amira," Tony said, "we have had Byron Reynolds on our radar for a long time. We knew what he was doing to you and other business owners, but we never could find enough evidence to make anything stick on him. Then when you fell into his clutches, well it uh...just worked itself out."

"You mean, he's going to be arrested?"

"Absolutely," Cricket replied. "We have him on charges of extortion, bribery, blackmail, and now kidnapping."

"So the other night when you said..." my voice trailed off. Cricket nodded. She knelt in front of me.

"I wanted to tell you then, but I couldn't risk blowing my cover."

"Am I going to jail too?"

"No way! Amira, you were a victim, as were all the other business owners, who have agreed to testify against him."

"And...Kenny? Are you? Was this part of it too?"

"No." Ken reached down and stood me up. "Everything about me is true and real. I knew you were a strong woman, Amira. I just had to meet you. Now I see you are even stronger than I believed. I do care for you. I hope this won't make you not want to have dinner with me."

"Dinner? Hey wait a second, you said breakfast!"

"It's a little late in the day for that, I'm afraid."

I shrugged.

"Well, I guess you uh, already saw me naked."

"Yes, and the view was beautiful. I think you'd be more comfortable in these."

Cricket handed him a pile of clothes, my clothes. I quickly got dressed.

"We have a lot to talk about," Cricket said as she led me from the mansion. I saw Reynolds in the back of an unmarked federal agency car. He looked at me briefly. I raised my middle finger to him and turned away, smiling.

Finally, it was over.

EPILOGUE

The sun kissed the horizon goodnight as it slipped out of sight. Ken wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer.

"I love sunsets," I said. "They're my favorite time of day."

"The sunset pales in comparison to how lovely you are, my royal Princess."

"Oh Kenny," I whispered. "You say the most wonderful things to me."

He cupped my chin and kissed me softly.

"I'm so proud of you, after everything you've been through."

"You were at my side the entire time," I said, gazing into his dark eyes.

"Wouldn't have it any other way."

It was a year later after my encounter with Byron Reynolds. When word got out that he was going to stand trial for his crimes, almost every small business owner in the town came out against him, their fear of being harmed or having their businesses shut down eliminated. Reynolds tried to delay as long as he could, but soon the pressure became too much. He caved in and changed his plea to guilty and got a nice lengthy prison sentence, as did all of his lackeys and cohorts, except for his driver, Hank. Hank made a deal with the DA and ended up with five years probation and community service, which he served working for me. Actually, I was glad to have him on my team, having lost Tony and Cricket. Hank was the first one at the club and the last one to leave. No job was beneath him, but I didn't give him too much scut work, not with how good he was with people. He had recently been promoted to selling the VIP tables, which he was very good at. Kenny also helped by promoting me on his show.

I still got my breakfast date, and my dinner date, and many other dates. I deliberately didn't sleep with Ken for the first six months we were together. I wanted to see if he would stick around and still treat me well. I didn't tell him that I belly danced either, not at first. Then I surprised him for our six month anniversary. He was so impressed, and turned on! Our first lovemaking session wasn't as wild as my bondage sessions had been with Reynolds, but it was sweet and lovely and satisfying. Ken took his time with me, and he made sure that I was comfortable with every aspect of it. Even now, as we sat together on a bench gazing out at the sea, I always felt safest when I was with him.

I did let him tie me up, but he never left me alone and made sure that I was comfortable and safe. We didn't do it every single time we had sex, but enough to keep our relationship spicy.

"You are the strongest woman I know," he said. "I love you so much."

"I love you too, Kenny!"

We held each other close and watched as the sky began to darken and beautiful oranges and blues streaked across the sky as the first stars began to appear. Right now, my future felt as bright as the setting sun and as open as the sea stretched out before us.

Thank you for allowing me to tell my story.

May you too, find your happiness in whatever you're passionate about.

Like I did.

The End