The Club Owner, An Adult Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get over here and hold the doorknob!"

I did as I was told. He proceeded to bind my belly and seemed to take pleasure in pulling the rope tight which forced a few muffled groans from me. He threaded the rope between my legs twice before he grabbed a black dildo and wrapped the rope around it in an "X" shape before making a knot in front of me.

"Sit down!"

He plopped me into a wooden chair and tied each ankle to the front legs. Next he had me lift my arms over the back of the chair so that he could bind my wrists together. He took more rope and wound it above and below my breasts to cinch my torso to the chair's back.

"Smile for the camera, Amira!" He began snapping pictures with his phone. "The boss has to have something to keep him entertained when you ain't here!" He took about ten shots, and then he reached down and turned on the vibrator.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm!" I cried as the thing came to life and began sending shockwaves through my pussy.

"Heh, heh, you are a little slut, aren't you? Nobody's ever gonna believe you were extorted or blackmailed, not when they see this footage!" He set his phone up on a tripod and pointed it at me.

"N mmnn'ph phmmm nnmnnm! Pmmnphm mmph mm gn!"

"Let you go? Is that what you're trying to say?"

"Mmm hmmm!" I nodded.

Fernando tossed his head back and laughed.

"No chance of that happening, girlie! You're the favorite plaything of the Byron Reynolds, richest man in the county! You gave a helluva performance tonight, dancing and belly rolling and swaying those sweet hips! Maybe if I'm good, he'll let me have a turn at you!"

"Nmmmm!"

He laughed again.

"Like you have any day in the matter! Whenever you're in the club, you're in charge, but here, the men rule! What we say goes! Unless you want your investors to see what a slut and a tease you are! I wonder what they would do if they could see you now?"

"Mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm!"

"Be a good girl, and it will never happen. In the meantime, you wait for the boss. Enjoy the foreplay!" He backed out of the room and closed the door. I heard it being locked. Why? It wasn't like I could get free and escape.

The vibrator continued to whir and shake my already desperate pussy.

"Mmmmmmmm! Hmmmmm, mmmmmmmm!" Oh God, this felt so damn good! I don't know why, but I began to pull on my wrist ropes. When I did, I couldn't lift my arms! Had he used more rope to tie them to the cross leg under the chair? I guess he had! I tossed my head back and closed my eyes. I had enough movement to raise my butt off the chair and thrust my pussy forward. At that point I cared nothing about the camera. I just wanted relief, NOW!

"Nh Gnn, pmmnphm mmph mm cnmm!"

When the orgasm hit I swear I almost wasn't prepared. It felt like my pussy had been charged with electricity. The pleasure shot from my pelvis to my head and down my spine. It shook my whole body! My pelvis froze in the air as my breath came in short pants and muffled moans. Finally I collapsed in the chair, and my eyes fluttered shut. My chin dropped to my chest. The vibrator kept going.

"Mmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmm!"

Suddenly I felt something soft being pulled over my mouth and nose, something silky. I felt the scarf being pulled tight and tied. More silk was pulled over my eyes, leaving me in darkness.

"Get her tits," said a voice. Was it the man from earlier, the young couple that was the first at the party? Suddenly I jumped when I felt something soft brush over my right nipple.

"More Sarah! Now play with her left tit while you suck the right one."

"Hmmmmmm?"

"Hello, darling," Sarah spoke softly. "You didn't think you'd seen the last of us, did you? You were wonderful tonight. Roger and I are going to have some fun with you, thanks to our good friend, Byron. Now, if you'll just relax honey, I'll finish my meal here."

"Mmmmmmmmmm! Nh Gnn!"

"Does this feel good?"

"Mmmmmmmmmm," I nodded.

"Good."

I'd never been with a woman. Sarah's lips were soft and so was her tongue. She knew how to use it too. She made circles and swirls around my nipples like she was trying to get milk out of them! With her left hand she would massage, knead, and flick my nipple.

"Now, sit on her lap. You get some benefit from that vibrator too," Roger ordered her. I groaned when I felt her mouth leave my breasts, but I was not to be disappointed for long. I felt Sheila's bare ass on my lap!

"Uhhhhhhhhhh!" she moaned. She began to move back and forth in my lap.

"Help her out, slave! Give her some of that vibrator!"

"Hmmmmmm?"

Then it dawned on me. I began to thrust my pelvis as I had before. I couldn't see what was happening, but I could hear Sarah's wet pussy sloshing against the vibrator.

"Oh yes! Oh God, oh God, oh God!" Sarah moaned.

"Make her cum!"

I thrust with all my might.

"FUCK! Uhhhhhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhh! Yes....yes.....yes!" Sarah screamed. She grabbed the sides of the chair and pushed down against me. The action made me cum just as hard as I did before. When it was over, someone shut the vibrator off. Someone pulled down the scarf from my mouth and kissed my lips.

"Good job," Reynolds whispered into my mouth. "Hmmmm, I like the way your lips look tonight. I'll have to make a note to use the foam ball more often. Did you enjoy that?"

"Mmmmmmmm," I nodded slowly.

"Good." He kissed me again before pulling the scarf back into place.

"I'm going to let her have a short break before we tie her to the bed," he said.

More bondage? They are going tie me up some more? Oh, who was I kidding? I needed to face the fact that this was enjoyable for me. I didn't have to tell a soul outside of this house.

Definitely not Cricket or my bouncer, Tony.

After my break I was made to kneel on the bed. The three of them tied me up. My hands were tied to the cross posts above my head. My belly was bound and a long piece of rope from it attached me to the footboard like a long leash. My ankles were tied to my thighs, leaving my pussy completely open and vulnerable. The tape was taken off my mouth, but the foam ball stayed where it was while the scarf was tied tightly over my mouth and the blindfold was tied over my eyes. All you could see of my face was my nose. They also tied rope around my chest.

"Now my dear, you are about to experience pleasure like you never have before, Reynolds cooed in my ear.

WHAP!

"Mmmmmmmm!" A hand slapped my ass and made me jerk.

WHAP, WHAP!

"Mmmmmmmmmmm!" I cried.

"That's a good little slut," Reynolds whispered to me. "How is my pussy? Is it nice and wet? Hmmmm?"

"Mmmmmm, mmmmmm!" I nodded.

His hand came from behind and spread my lips. "Yes, you are my dear, nice and hot and wet. Are you a belly dancing slut?"

"Mmmmmmm!" I nodded again.

"Let me hear you say it!"

"N'm n hmmmm nnncnng phmnph!"

"Do you belong to me?"

"Mmmm, hmmmm!"

"Do wish for me to fuck you and make you come again?"

"Mmmmmmm!" I nodded.

"Good girl, but you have to do something for my friend too."

"Hmmm?"

I felt the bed sink under additional weight. The scarf covering my mouth was yanked down and the ball was pulled out. I felt something huge and fleshly being pushed into my mouth.

"Suck it," Roger ordered. I started sucking on his meaty shaft while Reynolds continued to finger me from behind.

"I think you're about ready!" He pushed me forward a bit and pushed his cock into my pussy.

"Mmmmmmmmm! Ummmmmmmm!"

What about Sarah? Did they leave her out? Suddenly I heard a whirring sound and felt vibration against my clit. Oh holy fuck, they were all taking me at once!

"Ummmmm! Mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm!"

"That's good," Roger moaned. "Good girl!"

Reynolds thrust hard into me. He grabbed my hips to hold me in place.

"You're such a slut, Amira! You're my slut! Let me hear you say it!"

Roger grabbed my head and snatched my mouth off his cock.

"I'm your slut, Mr. Reynolds!"

He laughed.

"Heh, heh, so formal!" He gave me a hard thrust. "I'm taking your mouth now. Roger will take your pussy."

In seconds I was being fucked in my mouth and from behind. I moaned and shook and succumbed to the spell of pleasure once more. As my mouth was free, I took a few hungry gulps of air before someone shoved the foam ball back into my mouth and this time taped it shut before adding the scarf layer. Even though I couldn't see I was aware of their eyes on me.

"She makes a gorgeous bondage model," Sarah says, "almost as beautiful as our sister wife, Aniyah."

"You have mentioned her," Reynolds says, "when will you introduce us?"

"She was a bit tired, so we let her rest. She's seven months pregnant."

"Next time we will bring her," Roger says. "I think she and your girl should meet."

"Ah, two beautiful belly dancing slaves," Reynolds says, "yes, please bring the girl next time."

Another girl? Sister wife? Slave? Who are these people?

"How are you holding up my precious?"

WHAP! He slapped my butt.

"Mmmmmmmmm!"

"Get used to it," he said, slapping my ass cheek again. "Slaves are supposed to be spanked!" The bed sank under his weight. He grabbed my hips.

"Open your legs, slave girl! You're gonna show our friends how you dance on my dick!" He slid his knee between my feet to open my legs, and then slid his finger between my legs.

"Heh, heh, still wet, eh my dear? I shouldn't have any trouble getting my cock inside of you!" He pushed me forward onto my knees and slid his cock into me. "Sit back." He pulled me into his lap.

"Mmmmmmmm! Mmmmmm, mmmmmmm!" I grunted.

"Ahhhh, go ahead! Show them! Move these sexy hips!"

"Mmmmmmm, mmmmmm." I did what I was told. I rolled my hips and torso in circles so that his cock was hitting the walls of my vagina like a spoon stirring coffee.

"Ahhhh shit! Good girl! Yes...oh this feels good....yes....fuck yes!" He slapped my ass some more. "Stop a minute!"

I held still.

He reached around to finger my navel. "Work this beautiful belly of yours. Hypnotize them with it!"

"Mmmmmmmm!" I nodded. By now I was used to the belly rope. I pulled my muscles in, pushed them below the rope and out. Then I'd reverse it, pull in from the bottom, then up and over the rope.

"You remind me so much of Aniyah," Sarah said in a sultry tone. "She does incredible belly rolls too, which are even more delicious with her sexy mama belly."

I felt hands on me. From their softness, I knew they were Sarah's. She laid them across my abdomen while I rolled it up and down.

"You feel so good," she whispered to me. "Let me have at these breasts again."

"Mmmmmmm! Mmmmmm, mmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm! Hmmmmmmmm!" I moaned as she began to suck and lick my nipples.

"Fuck! Shit! Uhhhhhhhh!" Reynolds froze mid thrust. I knew he was coming inside of me. He thrust a few more times before he released me.

"My turn!" Roger was inside of me within seconds. Sarah never stopped playing with my breasts. It wasn't long before Roger came inside of me, and then he said to Sarah,

"Lay under Amira and clean her up."

"With pleasure, darling."

"Mmmmmmmmm!" Before I knew it, I was sitting on Sarah's face. She was relentless with her tongue. She slid it inside of me, she French kissed my clit and pussy. Suddenly, I felt more weight on the bed and heard Roger groan.

"Mmmmmm, mmmmmm" Sarah's voice hummed against my pussy.

"Keep going while I fuck you," he said. So, while Sarah was lying under me eating my pussy, her husband was on top of her. My question was where was Reynolds?

"Keep going. You all look great! Roger, it's my turn when you're done with Sarah."

He was filming this? Shit! I'm sure to use it against me.

"Mmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmm, mmmmmm, hmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmmmmm!" I came in Sarah's mouth.

"Fuck him good baby," Roger said. Then I'm sure Reynolds got on the bed.

"Ohhhhhhh!" Sarah cried. "Fuck!"

"Keep licking," Reynolds ordered. "You," he slapped my butt, "fuck her mouth!"

"Mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm!"'I grabbed the rope holding my wrists and raised up just a tad and lowered myself onto Sarah's face again.

"Work that sexy belly," I heard Roger say.

"Mmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmm!" Fireworks were exploding in my pussy. I honestly lost track of what number orgasm this would be.

"Uhhhhhh! Mmmmmmmmmmm!" Sarah moaned.

"Take it all!" Reynolds yelled. "Uhhhhhhhhhh!"

When he reached his release, I felt him slide off the bed, and then I heard Sarah panting.

"You did awesome," Roger said to her. I heard them kissing.

"Let's not forget my slave," Reynolds said. "She pleased us all, did she not?"

"Definitely," Sarah panted. "So, what should we do now?"

"Mmmmmmmm!" I flopped my hands back and forth. "Mmmmmmmm, mmmmmm!" I jerked my arms back and forth.

"What do you think boys? Should we untie her or let her stay here awhile?"

"Nnphnm mm! Pmmnphm!"

"I think she wants us to untie her," Sarah said.

"Mmmmmm!" I nodded.

"Two conditions," Reynolds said. "One, you stay gagged until morning. Two, next weekend you come and perform with the pregnant girl, Aniyah."

"Mmmmmmmm!" I nodded.

"We have a deal?"

"Mmmmmmmmm!"

"Alright, let's get her down."

Once they untied me and removed my blindfold, Reynolds pulled me into his arms.

"You're incredible, Amira. I knew I picked the right girl when I met you." He gently kissed my forehead and then he laid me down. "Rest. It will be light soon."

I don't know how I got home this time. Honestly. I don't know if I was just that exhausted, or if he slipped me something, but I woke up on my couch on Sunday morning. My limbs ached, and my pussy was raw. I had rope marks all over me, but no burns, just marks.

What had I gotten myself into? On the one hand, it felt wonderful and on another hand, I felt like this was so, so wrong. Yet when I got word that we had not only sold our VIP tables again, we had a line out the door of the club, maybe this wasn't such an awful deal after all.

Had I sold my soul?

The next few weeks were, well, something that I can only describe as being in an erotic novel. Reynolds and his crew showed up to the club at least three times during the week. As long as I pleased him, they behaved themselves and business continued to boom. I was made to wear the flesh tape gag with the painted on lips and walk around with the remote controlled egg inside of me. Other nights I was in my office and on my knees with my hands tied behind me while I gave Reynolds head. Then he'd strip me, tape my mouth and fuck me. I did find it especially erotic knowing that at any moment, someone might knock on my door and surprise us. He had me ride him on the sofa, then he bent me over my desk while he spanked my ass, and then took me from behind. When he was done with that, he left me tied in my office chair with a vibrator tied inside of me by a crotch rope and clips on my nipples.

"Now my dear, you enjoy yourself. I will see you this weekend."

"Hmmmmm?"

"I have another engagement."

"Nmmmmm! Nnn'ph mmnfm mm hmrm mnhm phhnph!"

"Oh don't worry. I'm sure one of your employees will free you before closing. Until next time, my pet." He kissed me across my taped mouth and closed my door.

"Hmmm!" It was no use. With the music blasting, there was no way I'd be heard. "Mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm!" That vibrator was going to town! "Mmmmmmmmm!" I bore down on my pussy. The thing pushed again the rope an slid right back into me. Oh Jesus, what if one of my male employees found me naked and tied up? I'd die of embarrassment! As far as I knew, Cricket was the only one who knew my "secret".

"Mmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmm!" I wriggled my jaw. The tape wasn't budging. Because I had a foam ball inside my mouth, trying to push my tongue against the tape might push the ball into my airway! Oh that vibrator! Oh fuck, fuck, fuck! Why did he have to leave me all tied up? "Mmmmmmmm!" I clasped my fingers together. I managed to hook one finger around the crotch rope and gave it a slight tug.

"Mmmmmmmmph!" Shit! The rope tugged on my clit and dug further into my pussy. Face it Amira. You're a bondage slut. You know this feels fucking amazing. You might as well enjoy yourself until someone comes to free you.

"Mmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm!" I tried to lean forward, but of course the ropes around my chest pulled me back. "Mmmmmmmmm!" I was able to raise my pelvis into the air. I thrust forward. "Mmmmmm, mmmmmmmm!" I shifted my ass in the chair and the rope just kept on rubbing.

I'm gonna fucking come! Oh shit! Shit, shit!

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmmph!" The first orgasm was a powerful one. It made me jerk and quake until I sagged back in the chair. Once I calmed down, I went to work on the second one. This time, I not only pulled the crotch rope, I shook my breasts back and forth. I thrust my pelvis upwards. I did some belly rolls until I came again.

"Very good Amira," said a voice.

"Hmmmmmm?" I looked around wildly. There was no one there!

"Do not be frightened my dear. It's only your precious master. Oh yes, I am watching you on my hidden camera. I see you've made good use of the state I left you in. I am sure you can make yourself come a third time, no? There will be a very handsome reward if you do. Carry on, my pet. I won't disturb you, just watch."

I was tempted not to move since I knew now that he was watching, but I couldn't ignore how my body felt. It was like I had to come. I squirmed, I struggled. I moaned and groaned. I called into my gag. I bore down on my pussy so that the vibrator would be pushed in and out of me. Inevitably, I came a third time. After that, my chin dropped to my chest. I was exhausted by then. Even the vibrator couldn't faze me any more.

"Boss Lady! You alright? Can you hear me?"

"Hmmmm?" I sleepily lifted my head.

Cricket pulled the tape off my mouth and pulled the foam ball out.

"Uhhhh, thank you."

"He left you like this?"

I nodded silently.

"What a fucking jerk!" She started to untie me.

"Shhhh! He might hear you!"

"Hear me? How..." then she got quiet. She finished untying me and helped me stand up. She whispered in my ear,

"Get dressed and meet me outside."

I nodded and quickly got back into my clothes. I glanced at my watch. It was almost four o'clock in the morning! Jesus! How long had I been tied up or out for that matter?

I met Cricket outside.

"Come on," she opened the door for me.

"Where are we going?"

"We're getting the hell out of town for a few hours," she said. "We're taking a small road trip."

"Are you okay to drive?"

She held up her hand.

"I ain't too tired if that's what you're asking me. I'm used to being up all night. I'll be fine. You in the meantime, just sit back and relax."

She put her key in the ignition. The car she owned was old, but reliable. She pulled out of the lot.

"I need music when I drive," she said.

"No problem," I said with a yawn. She switched on the radio. I heard,

"Alright my little night owls, we are approaching the four o'clock hour. I'll be with you until the hour of six a.m. Coming up next I got some more soothing jazz tunes to slowly ease you night workers into the daylight. Keep your station tuned right here to WJYZ, the station for smooth jazz and golden oldies."

"I like his voice," I said. "Nice and deep and melodic. Mmm..." I laid my head back and drifted off to sleep.

When I opened my eyes again, we were in front of this place that looked straight out of the fifties with its silver airstream shape and bright neon lights illuminating it. CASEY'S, read the hot pink sign on top of the building. Underneath that it read, BREAKFAST, LUNCH, DINNER, OPEN ALL NIGHT.

"What is this place?"

"Someplace that I like to come once in awhile," Cricket said smiling. "I figured we needed to get away from any business that had Reynolds' touch on it. Plus, their breakfast is to die for! I don't know about you, Amira, but I'm starving!"