The Club Owner, An Adult Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmmmn? Pmmnphm!" I stamped my feet again. "Mmmmmmmmm!" I began to wriggle my wrists again. "Mmmmmmm! Nmmn! PHnmmnnm hmmp! Nnphnm mm!"

Nobody came. I finally slumped back in the chair, feeling tired and incredibly honey. The next thing I knew, someone was shaking me.

"Boss Lady! Wake up! It's Cricket!"

The cloth was pulled from my eyes.

"Mmmmmm, mmmmmmm!"

"Hold on. I'm gonna get that tape off your mouth." She gently undid the cloth around my mouth and nose, and then she peeled back the tape. I spit out the rag that I'd been chewing on for hours.

"Uhhhhhhhh!" I took a huge breath. "Water!"

"Soon as I get you untied." Cricket worked fast. She helped me stand up and handed me a bottle of water. I downed it in one gulp, then I ran into the bathroom. My bladder was about to burst. I made it just in time. It seemed like my body had made a gallon of pee while I was tied up. I pulled that damn egg out and removed the rubber panties. My pussy was swollen and drenched! Just as I came out, Reynolds was standing there with Fernando, the Human Tree, and two other men. He clapped his hands.

"A fine performance tonight, Princess. While I did enjoy your friend, it wasn't as enjoyable as watching you."

"What are you talking about?"

He pulled out his phone and a black and white video of me tied to the chair began to play.

"You didn't think I'd let this go to waste, now did you, my beautiful one?"

"Look," I snarled, "you got what you wanted! You made me work gagged, you controlled my orgasms and tied me up, so get out!"

He tossed his head back and laughed.

"Oh my dear Amira, you have much to learn. Tonight was only the beginning."

"The beginning of what?"

"I told you that you would be mine. Did you think I was joking?"

"No! This, whatever this was, is over!"

"Really? So you wouldn't mind if I sent copies of this video to your parents?"

My mouth fell open.

"You, you wouldn't!"

"Wouldn't I? Perhaps I should send it to the staff of the assisted living facility where your grandfather is right now? Sunnyside Meadows? I wonder what the Director of Nursing would say if she could see what a whore you are."

"You bastard! You conceited, narcissistic freak! Give me that phone!"

He tossed it to Fernando. He caught it and the Human Tree got me! He clamped his hand over my mouth. Reynolds walked up to me calmly.

"Tomorrow night, you will be my personal and private entertainment. I want you to dance for me. Wear your black and silver costume. I'll send a car for you. Eight o'clock, sharp. Otherwise...dear old Gramps might not have a place to stay."

Tears burned my eyes. I nodded reluctantly. He snapped his fingers. The Tree let me go.

"Thank you for a lovely evening, Amira. Here's a little something for your trouble." He tossed five one hundred dollar bills at me.

"Tomorrow. Good night."

He left. I threw myself on the couch and sobbed.

"Amira?" It was Cricket. I was surprised that she didn't use my nickname. I sat up. She held me while I cried. When I was about done, I told her what Reynolds had said.

"You're really going to his house?"

"Do I have a choice? I can't let them put Gramps out of the home! It's one of the nicer ones! I can't let that sweet old man live out his days in some piss ridden facility!"

She rubbed my arm.

"Don't worry. I'll handle everything. You just be careful, okay? I'm a phone call away."

"I don't deserve you, Cricket!"

"You stop that! You're sweet and fair and smart! You care about the little people! You're nothing like Reynolds!"

I smiled.

"How is Tony?"

"He's okay. He's got a monster of a headache. I sent him home in a cab."

"I'll call him before I go tomorrow."

"I won't tell anyone what's going on," she assured me. "Just text me and let me know you're safe. Now, go home, get some sleep. I'll check out the registers."

I hugged her again.

"Thanks, Ramona."

As I drove home in the dawning of morning, I thought about what happened. I dared not tell Cricket the truth, that I liked being tied up. That egg did give me some powerful orgasms. Plus, the fact that I couldn't escape and was forced to just, well, take it, turned me on even more. I couldn't share that with anyone.

I knew I had a long night ahead. I was asleep almost as soon as my head hit the pillow.

That night found me pacing in my living room as I waited for my ride.

Why am I doing this? Why did I agree to go along with his evil plot?

Because you have to help Gramps. You can't let the business go under. What will happen to Cricket, Tony, and your other employees who depend on you to pay for their lights, water, and rent? Face it Amira. You don't have a choice. What Byron Reynolds wants, Byron Reynolds gets.

Even from you.

My intercom buzzed.

"Yes?"

"I'm here for Miss Amira," said a nice male voice.

"I'm coming down."

Hmmm, he didn't sound like Fernando or The Human Tree. I grabbed my garment bag and my makeup case and headed out to the elevator. When I stepped off, I was greeted by a handsome young man in a driver's uniform. He immediately took my bags from me and carried them outside to a shiny black Beamer. He put them in the trunk and opened the back door for me.

"I'm Henry, by the way, but you can call me Hank."

"Hi Hank. I'm Amira."

"That's a beautiful name."

"Thank you!"

He closed the door behind me and got into the driver's seat.

"Just sit back and relax, Amira. Would you like some music?"

"That would be lovely, thank you."

Hank turned on the radio and fiddled with the dial until he found a nice smooth jazz station. We chatted amicably about the music, the weather, and my business. His was the first friendly face I had seen with the Reynolds entourage. As we drove on, the road got darker and the houses fewer and further between. We turned down a road that was dark, like horror movie dark! There were no streetlights at all! The only light came from the car's headlights. I hugged myself trying to stay calm.

"Don't be scared," Hank spoke up. "I'm not going to hurt you. My employer prefers to live on an isolated piece of land."

We pulled up to a huge set of wrought iron gates that look like they are a hundred years old. Yet when Hank rolls down the window and presses a remote control, they swing open easily. He drives down another winding road to a huge house that sits atop a hill. Hank gets my bag and then opened my door.

"Come my dear. You are expected." Hank offered me his arm. I take it and climb the numerous steps to the front door. God, this place looked like a museum! Big towering columns flank the front door. A beautiful light hung outside the front door, illuminating the front porch. Hank gently knocked The door swings open. He stepped inside with me.

"This is the young woman for the master?" an older man in a tuxedo with a balding head and a proper English accent said.

"Yes, Goldman. This is Amira. Amira, meet Arthur Goldman, the butler."

The man gave me a cursory glance.

"Right this way, Madame. I'll show you where you are to get ready."

"Thank you Hank!" I called as I hurried to keep up with Goldman. For an older man he moved fast! He led me up the grand staircase to a closed room.

"In here, Madame. Someone will come for you when it's time."

"Thank you!" I called as he closed the door.

The room was a bedroom, beige walls, brown furniture, impeccably neat and clean. I went into the bathroom to begin my transformation. I worked quickly, because I don't know how when my escort is coming. I put on my stage makeup, transforming myself from an ordinary business owner to an exotic looking dancing girl. I took some dark contour and draw horizontal and vertical lines on my stomach and blend it out to give the illusion that I have a beautiful sexy six pack. My stomach is flat, but not muscular. I also used some bronzer to make it look darker and sun kissed. I curl my hair and then I got into my costume, black panties, the black skirt with the slit up one leg, the silver coin belt, the black bra adorned with silver chains and coins, and my silver coin choker. On my wrists went black bangles. I opened the door to the bathroom. I stepped out. As I walked past the bed I noticed some items, a white cloth, a roll of thick white tape, and what looked like a thick piece of square material with gold coins sewn into it. Beside them all was a note that said read me.

Hello, Amira. I hope you have found the items that will be used to enhance your performance. Failure to comply will result in the consequences we spoke about earlier, plus whatever other punishment I deem fit for your disobedience. Take the white rag, ball it up and put it in your mouth. Next, I want you to take the tape and wrap it around your head and over your mouth at least twice. Over this you will tie your veil. I will see you soon.

-Byron

I did what he told me. I stuffed and taped my mouth. As before, my speech was unintelligible. I laid the veil on my head and then pulled one piece across my face, then the the other, and tied them behind my head.

"You are ready now."

I spun around at the sound of the voice. Fernando stood in the doorway. How did I not hear him? He was as sneaky as a cat!

I nodded.

"Turn around. Put your hands behind you."

I complied. He bound my wrists, though not tightly. Then he pulled a cloth over my eyes and tied it as well. Now completely in darkness and with my hands tied behind me and my voice taken, I felt disoriented and shaky, but also a bit...wet. Was I enjoying this?

Fernando marched me out of the room, his grip tight on my elbow but not painful. I was barefoot. I felt wood under my feet, then carpet.

"Stop."

He knocked.

"Enter."

He pulled me forward.

"Kneel," said Reynolds. Thankfully, Fernando held my arm as I knelt down. I smelled something sweet, like incense maybe?

"So my dear, you are smart. You came of your own free will."

I'm only here because I don't want to lose everything, asshole! You're blackmailing me!

"I know so much about you, Amira, including the fact that you are a belly dancer, and quite good. I have whatever props you need, plus a few tricks of my own. I am going to remove your blindfold. I want you to choose a prop for your first dance. You should have it in mind to please me."

I nod slowly.

He removed my blindfold and untied my hands. I looked around and gasped. I was kneeling on a marble floor. Flameless candles lit the corridor leading to the bed, where Reynolds lay sprawled out. The walls were beige and gold and draped with sheer curtains. Before me, the doorway was rounded and then slanted a the bottom like a huge keyhole. An ornate gold light fixture hung above the bed. Recessed lighting in the walls gave the room a very soft, romantic look. Smaller columns flanked the doorway. The bedding and the pillows were also beige and gold. It felt like I had walked into an Arabian palace. To my left I saw a scimitar, zills, and a tray of candles. I picked up the scimitar.

"Very good choice. Dance for me, Amira." He clapped his hands. A soft melody filled the room. I pretended that I was dancing for the sultan of a great caravan. I placed the sword on my head as I concentrated on making small wavy movements with my arms and wrists. As the song went on, I began undulating, making snake like motion with my body that extended to the floor. Before long I tightened the movements until only my belly was moving. The sword stayed in place. I laid it on my shoulder as I slowly knelt down and rolled my hips in a circle. I held it in my hands as I rocked back with my torso, then up, then back, up, and finally back. I rested the sword on my belly as I rolled toward the ceiling.

"Come closer, my pet," he said breathlessly. "Let me feel your belly move."

I put the sword back on my head and came over to him. I had to admit that I was enjoying it. He placed his hands on me.

"Yes! Oh yes, that's beautiful! You hypnotize me with your movements!" Reynolds softly pulled me to him. I was surprised when he kissed my abdomen.

"You have no idea how beautiful you are to me." He licked my navel, slowly and sensually.

"Mmmmmm," I moaned. "Wait, did that...it felt good!"

"Did you enjoy that kiss, my beautiful one?"

"Mmmmmm, mmmmmm," I nodded.

"Mmmm, your gagspeak is such a turn on. Tell me, how does it feel not to be able to speak or cry out?"

"MMhnph nn mnn mmnnph mm phn phnm?"

"You can't say, can you my dear? Try again."

"N hnnmm mnn cnn'ph nnnmrphphnnn mm mmnphh phhnph phnpm nn mm mnnphh." I pointed to my mouth. "N cnn'ph phnm n mmnrn!"

"That tape is sticky, no?"

"Mmmmmm!" I nodded.

He held up a rope.

"I have a gift for you. Turn around and hold your arms up."

I did. I felt him wrap a rope around my waist.

"Suck it in. This is going to be tight."

"Mmmmmmm!" I grunted as he pulled the rope tightly around my waist. He would wind the ends, then pull, wind, then pull, until he made a knot. Then he took my wrists and tied them behind my back.

"Now you are truly my bound belly dancer!" He reached under my skirt and pulled my panties down to the floor.

"Out of them! You won't be needing them any more tonight. Now!" He slapped my ass.

"Mmmmmmmmm!" I cried.

"Come and belly dance on my cock!" He pulled me backwards and sat on the bed. His hard member poked my ass! He reached under my skirt snd fingered my pussy.

"Shit, you're wet! You know you want this as much as I do!" Reynolds grabbed my hips. "Sit!" He pulled me down.

"Mmmmmmmmmm!" His member quickly filled my hollow tunnel.

"Ohhhhh," he moaned. "Nice and tight. Come on," he slid a finger under my belly rope, "do some of those sexy moves!"

"PHhm rnpm nph phnghph!"

"You know I can't understand you! Uhhhhh, good effort though! Come on my pet! Move that ass and that belly!"

I planted my feet on the floor and spread my legs as I fought to stay upright. Indeed, the rope tied around my waist was tight. I was having to take shorter breaths, but pretty soon, as I rolled my belly, it was feeling kind of good.

"Yes, move slow, girl! Tease my cock! I don't want to cum too fast! I wanna enjoy your pussy." He sat up and pulled me to him.

"You don't know how long I've waited to be inside this sweet pussy of yours. Uhhhhh," he groaned. "Come on, move!" He held my bound belly. "Talk to me!"

"Nh mm Gnn! PHhnph fmmmph gnnn! N'fm nmfmr hnn phmgh phnmn np!"

"You ever been tied and gagged before I came along? Huh?"

"Mmmmm, mmmmmm," I shook my head.

"I broke your bondage cherry?"

"Mmmm, hmmmm!" I nodded.

"So tell me," he reached down to rub my clit, "does this feel good?"

Say no! Say no!

"Mmmmmmm," I nodded once more.

"Good."He reached around me and fingered my clit.

"Mmmmmm, mmmmmmm!"

"Somebody's turned on! Shit! Awwww!" He lay back on the bed and bounced me on his cock. "Fuck me, Amira! Fuck me like I hold your life in my hands! Dance like the rent is due tomorrow!"

"Mmmmmmmmm!" Completely under the spell of pleasure and control, my body moved in sexy and seductive ways until at last I reached a climax.

"Ohhhhhhhh! Shit! Shit! Damn!" Reynolds grabbed me as his own body shook. I knew he was shooting stream after stream of cum into me. He shivered and then sat up. He stood slightly and eased me off his cock. He turned me to him. His pajamas fit him like a glove. He'd already returned his cock to his pants. He cupped my chin in his hand.

"You look sexy," he said to me. "Did you enjoy this?"

"Mmmmmmmm," I nodded.

"So, you like being all tied up?"

I hesitated to answer.

"I know you do. I think deep down there is a true submissive."

A submissive? Me?

"Am I really to believe that you came here to save your business, your grandfather, and your reputation?"

I nodded.

"You will be mine, Amira, mine to control and spoil as I see fit!"

He spun me around and untied my hands, but he held my arms.

"I want you naked right now. Do not think about escaping. One of my men will return you to me, and there will be consequences. Strip!"

I carefully removed my costume and laid it over a chair that sat in a corner.

"Good girl. Come here."

I walked over to him. I felt very vulnerable without clothes! He pulled more rope from a drawer and spun me around. My wrists were quickly bound together. Reynolds took more rope and tied it above and below my breasts, cinching my arms to my sides. He made a V in front of me with the rope.

"Spread your legs! Now!"

I stood with my legs apart. He took rope, threaded it through my belly rope and pulled it between my legs and through the rope on my back. He wound it through my legs again before giving it a tug. The rope dug hard into my pussy.

"Mmmmmmmmmm!"

He pulled the rope forward and attached it to my breast harness before making a knot at my waist. I was forced to thrust my chest forward and bend at the waist.

"Now, for those legs!" Reynolds bound my thighs and ankles, then sat back to admire his handiwork.

"Sexy," he declared. "That rope is a nice contrast to your tan skin. Oh, I almost forgot." He pulled out a long white cloth and tied it over my mouth and nose, as his henchman did before. He pulled it tight and made at least three knots behind my head.

"Aha, you look so fetching when you're all tied up, my pet. What have you got to say for yourself?"

"N cnn'ph mnfm! PHhmphm rnpmph nrm phnghph!"

"You can't move, you say?"

"Mmmmmmm, mmmmmm!" I nodded.

"You can move. You just can't walk." He looked lustfully at me. Guess you'll have to hop." He put his hands on my hips. "You have no idea how delicious you look right now. Your breasts look especially tasty. Mind if I have a snack?"

Reynolds covered my left breast with his mouth, devouring my nipple.

"Mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmm!"

"Hmmm," he swirled his tongue around my hardening nipple, "tastes good. Oh forgive me, you do have two, don't you?" He then went for my right breast.

"Mmmmmm, mmmmmmm!" I cried.

"What are you trying to say, my sexy captive? Don't tell me I'm the first man to enjoy these luscious tits." He buried his face between my breasts and licked me.

"Ummmm, mmmmmm!"

"Untie you?"

"Mmmmmmmm!" I nodded.

"Now why would I want to do that? The fun is only the beginning. Don't tell me you don't like being all tied up!"

"Mmmmmm, mmmmmm!" I shook my head. He laughed.

"Please! Your nipples are hard! Your pussy is wet! Your cheeks are red! You are enjoying this on some level! Your body is betraying you! Heh, heh! Alright, let's raise the stakes a bit. If you can get free in five minutes, I will release you. If not, you are mine for the night! You leave in the morning! Time begins now, my dear! I suggest you get out of those ropes."

"Mmmmmmm!" I scooted around and took a few small hops. My breasts jiggled as I landed. "Mmmmmm! Mmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm!" I hopped away from him. There had to be some way to get my hands free! I stopped at the door.

"Four minutes, Amira!"

"Mmmmmmmmmm!" I grunted. I tried to hook my wrists on the door handle, but they were tied too tightly. I tried to twist around to reach my belly rope, but with my arms tied to my sides it was impossible. The rope between my legs was beginning to dig into my pussy lips.

"Fnch! Nnmn nph!" I pulled myself upright, but the rope pulled me right back down in a bending position. My breasts hung like udders between the ropes.

"Beautiful sight my pet. Two minutes!"

"Mmmmmmmmmmm!" I tried to wriggle my wrists together, hoping that the friction would loosen the ropes. Nope. I laid against the wall. I rubbed my head on it to loosen my gag. Again. No doing.

"Time is almost up!"

I tried to open the door, just as I heard a buzzer.

"Time is up!"

Reynolds appeared behind me.

"You're not going anywhere until morning. I must admit, it was lovely to see and hear you struggling. You got me hard again."