The Club: Party Line

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I casually reached up and backhanded her, which got a gasp, a moan, and a few seconds of frenetic frigging later, what looked to be a good cum for her. I was happy she could cum, because I didn't think she would be fucking much for a while; her cunt and ass had to be sore after all the dick she got last night.

The slightly red hand-print on her cheek got me off in Brent's mouth a second later. When I opened my eyes again, I noticed the little dark haired sub at the foot of the bed was awake and watching us with one hand between her legs.

"Brent," I said, noticing that he was holding my cum in his mouth, "feed that to her" nodding toward the little cunt. "She didn't get to taste me yesterday."

"Yes, please," she begged. Her voice wasn't as annoying today, somehow. All the bitchiness must have been fucked out of her.

"If you like it, you can suck me off in a while" I smiled at her. She smiled back.

Brent held her head back by her hair so her mouth fell open and a big glob of my cum dropped half in her mouth and half on her chin. She tasted it, moaned, and licked her lips while her fingers went crazy between her legs. She came as Brent licked up her chin and face. Someone must have forgotten to turn off the pheromone spray. Or she was just a slut. Or both.

"Ok, are we all ok now?" I asked looking around.

Brent cleared his throat, holding his erect dick in his hand. I guess the bitches could have teamed up on him, but I knew what he really wanted. And honestly, I love sucking cock, so I moved over and started licking his dick.

"Fuck that's hot!" The nurse exclaimed.

"Go 69 with that little cunt," I ordered her with a nod to the slut at the foot of the bed who was starting to frig herself faster. She gasped and moaned as Onyx crawled between her legs.

I went back to sucking Brent's cock. And by "sucking" I mean deep in my mouth, hard, messy, good sucking. I don't half ass things, and for whatever reason, I really love being face fucked. I'm generally very dominant, and sadistic, but hard cock just makes my "pussy" wet, or it would if I had one.

I've never understood "straight" guys. Everyone plays with their own dick, right? And if you enjoy your own cock so much, why wouldn't you enjoy someone else's? It turns out I really enjoy a hard dick down my throat, even if it makes me gag and drool and makes my eyes water. Some part of me enjoys all that as well, I think. Great way to clear the sinuses. Anyway...

Brent didn't mind and was starting to slam his dick past my tonsils. As much as I love that feeling, I knew I couldn't take a lot more of it. Brent is hung, and he was gonna make me toss my cookies if he put it all the way in me. In that end anyway.

"Hey, cunt." I snapped my fingers at the little whore who was writhing on our nurse's talented tongue. I guess hearing herself being degraded again put her over the edge because she stared at me open mouthed, then arched her back and came long and hard. I sucked Brent's dick for a while longer; it's just wrong to interrupt a good O, even for an annoying little cunt like that.

By the time she was finished and had rested for a few seconds, my mouth was getting really sore and I had snot running out my nose and drool all down my chin. Brent's dick was pounding my throat and I was going to be horse for a while; that gravely voice that I get when I've been face fucked deep. I could take more, but my ass was starting to twitch.

Pushing myself off his cock I looked over at the little bitch who seemed to be about to cum and said, "Ok, cunt, that's enough. Get over here and lube my ass." I ordered, nodding towards the tube of gel on the nightstand. She pouted but complied. Good girl.

"Oh yeah, I'm gonna fuck the man!" Brent crowed as the little cunt pushed her slippery finger up my ass. God I love that feeling.

"Oh yeah, I'm gonna get fucked by the man!" I laughed in return, shifting my ass up in the air while stroking his cock. Did I mention I'm very bisexual? Most club members are. In fact, it should be 100% as it's a requirement to join.

"Hey, take it a little easy when you start, ok?" I looked back at Brent as he shifted back off the bed and lined his hose up with my poor little hole. I knew with a dick that big, I was going to get seriously reamed. I shuddered in anticipation.

"Fuck yes!" cried out both women at the same time. They giggled and held each other as they watched Brent slide forward into me.

"Fuck that is big!" I cried as his cock head popped my anal ring. Being a stand up guy, Brent stopped and just let his dick pulse inside me for a few seconds as my ass adjusted to the invasion. Before long, the pain was washing over into pleasure and I put my head back down and nodded.

"Oh yeah, oh... oh... fuck! Oh FUCK!" I panted as Brent started taking me deeper and deeper. A sweat broke out on my brow as the waves of fullness and joy washed through my body. God I fucking LOVE it up the ass!

Dude, if you've never been ass fucked by a big dick and a man who knows how to use it... oh, you poor thing, you just don't know. Seriously, go out and get you some dick. But unless you are in the Club, where everyone is regularly tested for STDs, make sure you put a condom on it first, huh?

I didn't have anything to worry about, and could enjoy the hot flesh of Brent's monster reamer up in me and feel his hips pounding my butt. I spread my legs a bit, lowering my ass and changing the angle so his dick head was hammering my prostate with every stroke. I usually lost my erection when I got butt fucked, but having the two lovely women in the bed, and watching them play with each other and themselves as they watched us was a major turn on.

Being watched in general is such a turn on. Knowing you are being someone's filthy little slut and everyone can see just makes it better.

I could tell Brent was getting close because he was pounding me so fucking hard but a little slower, jerking to a halt as he emptied his nuts, both barrells, up in me. He froze, his dick pumping, no sound... then gasping and shuddering as he came down from the O.

"Oh fuck man... oh fuck that was good... " he panted. I smiled back at him as he pulled out of my ass with a pop.

"You, bitches, get over here." I pointed in front of me as I got back up on my knees and started stroking my hard dick.

They scrambled over and laid down with their mouths open and up like little birds. Both of them knew right away I wanted to cum on their faces. Natural cum sluts. What a joy.

I made sure to miss their mouths and also tried to make sure I didn't spooge in their eyes. The nurse got it down her cheek along her nose and the little dark haired slut got it in her mouth and chin, two strokes.

"If you don't lick it off, and let it dry on your faces, I'll take you all to breakfast and then out shopping." I promised with a wicked grin.

"To a sex shop!" the nurse said with a big smile on her face, and the little cunt next to her giggled.

"What will you buy us?" she asked.

"We should visit that new Club sex toy shop with the live shows," Brent suggested.

"Oooh," both the ladies pretended to blush. It was cute, but it didn't really work since they'd both had like a million dicks in them a few hours before and had my cum on their faces. We all laughed.

"Do you have any plans, anywhere you need to be?" I asked the little slut. I knew Onyx had the time since her family knew she was working the weekend.

"Nope, I texted my parents I was over at Mellony's while I was on the floor in the limo," she said excitedly, "and I told Mel to cover for me 'cause I was finally gonna get my cherry popped."

It's hard to describe the silence that followed that outburst. We all, Brent, I and Onyx just froze. Then Brent quietly moved a pillow over his dick.

"Um...didn't you get your cherry popped when you joined the Club?"

"What club?" she looked around, a worried expression forming on her pretty little face.

"Oh... shit... man...." Brent said all slow and drawn out. "Didn't you pick her up from the meeting?"

"I did!" I cried, "Or right outside! She was waiting and dressed in that cute little sundress and I asked if she was Susan and she said yes!"

"Well, I AM Susan, that's my name," she cried back, panic rising in her voice. "And you said we were late for the party and I wanted to go to a party so I just got in. And then you didn't say anything so I was just trying to start a conversation and I asked how you liked the weather and did you think the party would go well and would there be nice people and you gagged me!"

"But, but... I just held up the gag, and you opened your mouth and took it," I tried to defend myself. "Your voice was really annoying," I said before I thought about it.

She glowered at me

"But you were, ARE... are... really pretty."

She smiled again.

"Yeah, I took it," she said, "I've watched a LOT of BDSM porn so I knew exactly where a ball gag goes." Her voice defiant, but her hands fidgeting in her lap.

"You use it to shut up a submissive slut, so I wasn't surprised when you motioned for me to get on the floor." She looked down and then back up. "I've always wanted to be someone's sex slave, and it was turning me on so much."

"Right... I remember your nips were hard as ice and I could see you were shifting around on the floor like your cunt was slick."

"Yeah! I was so fucking wet." She smiled, "And when the mistress put her legs up on me? I felt like I was home for the first time in my life. Like I was finally where I was supposed to be. I've been on the pill for like months now just waiting to turn 18 and find a nice cock and I found, like, a bazillion!"

Her face fell and a tear started to slide down her cheek.

"Aren't I supposed to be here?"

"Oh honey," our nurse said, moving in to hold the girl, "You are right where you are supposed to be, no question baby. You just didn't get here the way most people do."

"Yeah, I think you proved yourself out there on the banister," Brent chimed in, "You took a LOT of dick and kept your ass up all the time for more. But... you did start crying..."

"Oh! I was crying because I was so happy, but so tired and I'd cum so many times I didn't know if I could keep going." She smiled again turning to Onyx, "I saw how you were taking it and they were whipping the shit out of you, and I wasn't sure I could manage anymore pain."

"But that's ok!" soothed our nurse, stroking her hair and cheek, "It's about what YOU like, and you don't have to like pain if you don't."

"I just like being in my place, and doing as I'm told. I'm a good girl and I need to make other people happy." She said it in a heart-breakingly sweet and innocent voice. And then she smirked, "Especially people with dicks that are full of cum." She touched her chin where my spooge was almost dry.

"Well, you certainly made a lot of dicks happy!" I said, still recovering from the shock.

"And at least one pussy," Onyx said, softly.

"Oh, and I loved doing that too!" our little slut chirped. "Mellany has been trying to get me to lick her slit for a while but I've been so cock hungry that I didn't want to do it. I'm going to dive on her muff when I get back home, first thing!"

We smiled.

"But... wait... you really hadn't been fucked before you came here?" I asked. "Didn't the first guy who took you notice any blood?"

"Oh, I popped my own cherry a long time ago... in the bath with the handle of the toilet plunger," she giggled, "And my ass, and I learned to deep-throat with that as well. That handle has been everywhere. It has these little ridges that are just perfect and it makes me cum so nice.

"But not nearly as nice as cock! Oh my god, I've never had so many O's! And I thought I was just going to get fucked and then I'd be experienced enough to have a boyfriend or get married or something, but I can't ever be with just one cock now that I know how many different shapes and sizes there are!"

"And every cock fit's in you differently and presses on different places and makes you cum a different way!" She bubbled, "And! And, did you know that a cock in your pussy makes you cum one way, and that exact same cock in your ass makes you cum another way!?"

"It's so fucking cool!" she cried, her eyes wide, "I wanna fuck every single cock!"

We looked around at each other.

"Well, I said... if you haven't been with anyone else, you can't have picked up any STDs," I breathed out a shaky breath. "So I didn't destroy the Club... but I could have."

"Yeah... but you didn't," said Brent, a comforting hand on my cheek, "and you know to check better in the future."

"I guess. It's exactly the sort of thing I've been scared to death of when these rich pricks bring in an outsider. And now I've done the same!"

I looked around at a whore nurse, a male bi slut, and a fresh little cunt who had survived a trial by fire of cock and cum, and laughed. It's impossible to be unhappy when I'm around my people. I had a phone call to make to Susan, the Susan who had expected a ride to the party; she probably thought I'd just forgotten her. And... I'd have to explain myself to my Club sponsor and see how much trouble I was in. But... for now, I had good people with me and I was happy.

"Let's celebrate by showing our freak off on a shopping trip"

OUTED

"Your Pleasure" is a sex shop owned by the Club. It's a new open, part of our outreach program; trying to find sex positive people in a careful, expected, setting. All the employees are Club members, well trained, and experienced with recruiting. It's a tough job, because you really have to keep your wits about you and not get drawn into fucking the public before they are vetted and tested.

And the Club is getting big enough now that it's hard to know everyone in it. Actually, that's probably impossible. We've grown so fast in the last few years, since our founders returned from their year of working in a brothel overseas, and met the chemist who made our pheromone spray, and the real estate magnate who financed the first Club location.

Most clubs have a secret handshake; we just make the international symbol for fucking: one finger pushing in and out of a circle formed with the fingers of the other hand. It's funny. And no one ever does that with someone they've just met. We can start subtle: just rest one finger in the circle. If the other person does the same, then we start moving them, and if we both smile and keep going then it's 99.9999% that we are both in the Club. Or should be. LOL. If only I'd done that with Susan; little Susan, new Susan.

If we are in private, or private enough, we usually move into a nice long kiss and feel each other up. If we have time, we fuck. Or suck. Spank. Or whatever we are into.

Board meetings take a while to get to the actual business.

So when we walked our fat bellies full of pancakes and bacon into "Your Pleasure" and were greeted by a cute little sandy redhead, we all made the symbol so she would know who we were. As if the cum on our faces wasn't enough of a tell.

Then we each kissed her one after the other and Onyx slipped her fingers down between her taut legs for a moment. Little Susan followed our lead and may have made our hostess cum; it can be hard to tell as we've all O'd so many times we are used to holding it together if we need to.

"So, now that we are all in the mood again, thanks to... Alicia," I said, glancing at her name tag, "what sort of sex toys are we interested in?"

"Other than me?" Alicia said with a bright smile and a giggle. Her happy expression held a slight hint of need and perhaps sexual desperation, but mostly it was just... joyful. I was amazed at the glow of excitement that seemed to just permeate her being.

Finding it impossible to do anything but smile and laugh, I asked "Are you a sex toy?"

"Oh fuck yeah!" Alicia replied. "Working in this place keeps me horny all the time." She shivered.

"What is it that gets to you?" I asked "The sex toys? The porn?"

"The need!" Alicia said a little too loud. Glancing around and continuing at a lower volume she explained, "Every swinging dick and the few clits who come in here are all desperately in need of sexual relief."

"Oh, I remember that feeling," I said, thinking back on the time before I joined the Club. When I was often horny for days, even if I jacked off. Masturbation doesn't fill the need for human contact; "skin hunger" is what the shrinks call it. Much less my perverted needs for causing pain to others who love pain. And I know I'm not alone, even if other people aren't sadistic, the need to feel other skin, to make someone else cum, to bring others pleasure (or pleasure / pain) is a gnawing hunger.

"And I'm not allowed to get them off!" she pouted "Which I understand is best, since they haven't been tested for STDs, and they wouldn't believe I wanted to anyway, and even if they took me and didn't freak out, they'd probably fall in 'love' or some other stupidity."

I nodded. Confusing love and sex is a common issue in our society. Love is love, and sex is sex, and sex is better with love, and love is better with sex, but they are not the same.

"So anyway, having Club members visit and knowing you all could actually fuck me just makes me crazy hot." Alicia gave her best naughty smile, "Wanna fuck me?" she asked. Somehow, she didn't look the slightest bit slutty; she looked innocent, happy, guileless... wholesome. The girl next door, accepting the wildflowers you picked for her. Then spreading her legs and taking you to heaven.

Despite having just cum a few minutes ago, I felt a bit of a rise. I looked at Brent and saw the battle he was having between wanting to bone this tasty morsel and knowing his dick was sore. The ladies both shook their heads, but then Onyx said, "I might be able to suck on you a little," which I thought was strange.

"Oh, that would be so nice!" beamed Alicia, "Come on, we have the perfect place for it, and I'll get extra points," she said, bouncing ahead of us, leading us with her pert tits and rounded ass rolling around under her short knit dress. I was admiring how tight and trim she looked. Obviously a workout fanatic.

We followed her around to a door, which she unlocked via a key on a plastic coil around her wrist. She herded us into a small locker room which opened up into a brightly lit shower room. It had multiple shower heads, but no curtains or privacy walls, and there were padded benches and what I recognized as sex furniture in the center.

The lighting was coming from a huge floor to ceiling window that took up most of one wall. I realized it looked out into a part of the store, with racks of porn and toys behind it.

"Oh... wow..." I heard Susan breath.

"Yeah!" said Brent, "An audience!"

And suddenly we were all stripping our clothes off and pushing them into lockers or hanging them up on hooks, rushing to be the first to fuck while the patrons watched us.

I caught sight of Alicia out of the corner of my eye, and stopped cold when she pulled down her little panties to expose a small but lovely cock. Sucking her off was now on my "to-do" list alongside Onyx. And watching it bob around while I fucked her ass. And several other fantasies which flashed through my mind before I realized I was rock hard and she was smiling at me. Her thousand watt smile just lit up the room. Stunning.

She led me out to one of the couches in front of the glass window. I could see a small crowd was gathering already as Onyx and little Susan had started kissing and touching each other already. It was all men watching of course, and it was fun to see their eyes darting guiltily over from the two women to the two dicks; one very male, the other on the very female Alicia, as we sat next to the women.