The Club: Party Line

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A lot of Men love dicks; most just can't admit it.

Alicia set me down and then knelt between my legs. She looked up at me with that excited happy smile, and took it slow, keeping eye contact, as she opened her mouth and guided it to my dick head. She held my throbbing cock in her firm little hand, long red fingernails wrapped around it, just grazing the edge as she squeezed it and pulled it towards her so a drop of pre-cum would form and then hang, just above her waiting tongue.

Oh wow. I groaned just watching as time stopped along with that clear fluid. I lost sight of it as it moved down around the end of my cock, and I re-focused on her eyes, lovely blue and green, smiling up at me. I noticed her face was covered with a very fine layer of almost invisible hair; unnoticeable from any distance, but giving her face a sort of fuzzy blur. So exotic, so lovely.

"I love you," I whispered. And I meant every word of it. I did love her. And Brent. And the women. And all of my fellow club members whom I've fucked and sucked and whipped and slapped and had all those things done to me by them as well. It is love. Yes, it's sex, and it's shallow... and... it's love and it's deep. It's a quick bang in a cum dump when I need to get on with vanilla life, and it's moments like this, when a perfect, happy, enthusiastic face filled with joy waiting for my cum to splash on it.

And Fred will tell you it takes nothing from the life long love of a man and his wife; it only adds to it. The wives will say the same.

Alicia just smiled around my dick and then swallowed the entire thing; never breaking eye contact. And if that ain't love, I don't know what it is.

Emotions overwhelmed me. As a big strong man, I don't often cry, but I could feel a tear rolling down my cheek as I stared lovingly down at this perfect little thing, happily sucking me off. I could feel the orgasm building, my breath coming in pants, the tingling warmth spreading. I broke eye contact, my mouth opening and my head rolling back as I looked up...

...directly into the eyes of my ex.

I wanted to stop the orgasm; I wanted to not look directly into Stephanie's eyes; I certainly didn't want to see the expression of shock on her face as I came. But none of that was possible, apparently. I pumped my load into Alicia's cute little mouth, then all over her face as she positioned herself to be painted with my cum. Or I assumed that's what she was doing; it's pretty common among club members to see how much cum they can collect and show off over the course of a party.

But my eyes were locked to Steph's. And the look of pure horror covering her face.

Steph was my first. And probably my worst, at least as far as our sex life. She was attractive, sort of a "woman next door" look, slightly curvy, short dark hair, smoking eyes and such a flirt. She had this low, slow, chuckle that was sexy as hell, and a sideways smile that told you she knew exactly what your male brain was thinking.

But she, like so many others, had been repressed and molested. She treated sex like something dirty, and was deeply ashamed of her sexual desires; although she had many sexual desires.

The only way she could enjoy sex is if someone was pushing her to do it. Any suggestion that she might do something for her own pleasure, or that anything was being done to her for her own satisfaction just turned her inside out. No, sex was dirty, and men wanted it, and that was the only reason to do it. So much so that she wouldn't touch herself in the bath, or shower, not even to clean herself. Oral was not happening.

All of which made her appearance in a sex shop completely amazing.

And she is running away.

"Are... are you ok?"

"Oh.. oh, Alicia, I'm fine, it was nothing you did."

"You saw someone you know? Are you outed?"

Club members really only have one major fear: being outed as "sex fiends" or "perverts" to the vanilla world; especially someone with power over us. A boss, parent, or other family member. Wives aren't usually a problem; we don't let one half of marriage join except in very rare cases where the spouse approves of it. Some marriages are beards or just very one sided sex drives. Usually those don't last, but when there is enough love, and they really want happiness, rather than ownership, for each other...

The constant sense of hiding; of being "other" and scurrying around the dark like perverted rats really gets to you after a while. Even before I joined The Club, my sex drive, bisexuality, and especially my sadism made me feel "less than" and "wrong". Joining The Club gave me a new lease on life. I sobbed when I was accepted; since then, I've found that many do.

And that feeling is why it felt so good to me to put on a show here in this shop; no shame, not doing anything wrong. Just finding joy, and giving joy. How could anyone object? But they do.

Of course, the brilliance of putting on a show in a sex shop is that anyone who sees it can't really tell the rest of the world without explaining why they were in the sex shop. And the glass wall had a scrim layer on the outside; a mesh of reflective wire that causes flash or bright lights to be reflected back, ruining any picture taken with a camera. The lights in the store were dim, and the shower room only slightly brighter, so a normal camera wouldn't register anything without flash. The human eye is a wonder; it can see things electronics haven't been able to see. Yet.

"It was... my ex. Before I joined the club." I smiled down at the lovely, caring, concerned face between my legs. "But it's ok. No kids, no contacts in common. It was just a surprise."

Pulling her up into my lap, I kissed her and held her close.

"That was amazing!" I looked deep in her eyes. "I don't know why, but... I really want to get to know you. Can I see you again? Somewhere private?"

"Oh, like a date?"

"Yes. Please?"

"Ok... But now you owe me!" Alicia smiled, "And before you start sucking me off, you should know I'm intersexed, AIS, so my bits are a little unusual, but don't let that stop you."

"Oh, cool! Let me see," I said, pushing her down on the bench and spreading her legs.

Intersexed persons are FAR more common than you think, and are so often scared and isolated by their parents fear of the worlds reaction to their "doesn't fit perfectly in a box" / non-binary children, that they crave the acceptance offered by The Club. As a result, we have more intersexed members than we otherwise would. I love it! So exotic, unusual and fun.

"As you can see," Alicia laughed as she started a guided tour of her junk, "my penis is generally normal, but the urethra opening is on the underside of the head, and the base has a cleft which opens into my little pussy."

I confirmed all that by licking each spot after she mentioned it. She continued to narrate with a giggle and a moan.

"It doesn't look like I have balls, but I actually do; small ones anyway. They are just under the skin on either side of my vaginal lips, which is why they look so full."

I rubbed down the side of her pretty lower lips with my thumbs, gently as her voice caught and she gasped.

"I have to be careful if I'm pounding someone with a really bony ass!" she laughed, "because I can sprain a testicle if I get too deep. But that feels really good!"

I spread her lips and moved in to lick her opening.

"Oh, nice!" she moaned, "get my slit all wet, 'cause I don't get wet on my own. Fuck! Oh, your tongue is deep."

Taking a break from stretching my tongue up inside her, I commented: "You taste like coconut."

"Yeah, because my little vag-ette isn't connected to the regular plumbing, I have to use an estrogen cream to keep it soft and fresh and the one that works... ahh... oh... right there... that works best has a slight taste, and some coconut cream hides it... yes! Oh.. fuck you have a nice long tongue don't you?" she giggled and my heart went pitter pat.

Jacking her prick with one hand, rubbing my cheeks between her lip / balls and sticking my tongue as far up inside her as I could seemed to really be doing it for Alicia, but I wanted to see what her dick would feel like in my mouth so I pulled out, and swallowed her up.

"OH FUCK! Yeah lover!" she shouted as I bottomed out in one move; her slight downward curve and taper just fit down the back of my throat perfectly and I was able to work my lower lip up and down on her inny-balls as my tongue fit perfectly into the notch in the bottom of her cock.

God I love sucking cock, and Alicia's is just a perfect fit.

Her thighs closed around my head, pinning me in place, but I could still hear her "Nnnnn, nuaaaah, ahhhh!" as her cum started pulsing out. I had to really concentrate to hold my breath and not gag, but I wanted to give her a really good O. She was special, and deserved it, but more than that, I really liked her already and wanted to impress.

I'm not 100% certain what it is about Alicia that I like so much. Her positive, happy attitude? Her desire to please? How excited she gets about everything? That big happy goofy grin?

Thankfully, she let me go as soon as I started to gag, which started when my air was about to run out. I gasped for air and coughed a bit.

"Oh! Poor baby, I'm so sorry, but it was just so good!" she laughed.

I waved her off, and assured her it was my pleasure. And it really was.

"I love your cock!" I gushed "It's a perfect fit."

"Well, thank you! You certainly have a lovely dick yourself, and what you did with your lips on my testis was perfect. Best cum I've had in awhile."

Alicia smiled and the world was good; the pure happiness just washed over and through me. It was like an orgasm of the "happy" emotion. Then she blushed and looked down.

"Were you serious about dating? You know I can't have kids or anything like that," she blurted out. "And my little vag is only about an inch deep so we can't even fuck, except a..."

I stopped her with a finger to her lips, then took her hands in mine and looked deep in her eyes.

"Hey, I'm not asking because I want to fuck you. I like you. And we are in The Club; there is always pussy, ass, dick and whatever else available. What doesn't exist anywhere else is another you; and from what I've seen so far, I would be a complete moron to not want to get to know you better."

Alicia smiled brightly and kissed me, throwing her arms around me tight. I melted inside. I would have asked myself "is this the one?" but I already knew.

As happy as I was to have this bundle of joy in my arms, in the back of my mind, I knew that running into Stephanie here wasn't a good thing. She knew my family, and they were very much NOT sex positive. And although sex parties where becoming more common and bigger as the The Club grew, it wasn't enough to pay the bills alone; my regular, non-sex party planning service was still critical, and could be damaged by rumors and allegations... although I knew Club members would do all they could to help out behind the scenes.

I was going to have to talk to Steph and try to get her to see the light.

EXPOSED

Tracking down Steph the next day turned out to be impossible on my own. I actually had to hire a private investigator to find her. And when I say "investigator" I mean one of The Club's members who happened to be a PI.

And when I say "hire" I mean take it up the ass.

Mac loves anal. And his huge fucking dick meant I was walking funny after our visit. His cock is not that long but fat as fuck and damn it hurt going in. He made me "squeal like a bitch" which got him off quick, but I wasn't sure I liked it nearly as much.

Ah well, I'll try anything twice and I do like having my ass gaped... just usually not that fast or hard. Mac was really concerned after he realized I wasn't as into it as he had expected; hurting someone who doesn't want to be hurt is never desired by anyone in The Club. I reassured him it was just a minor miscommunication; and emphasized how badly I needed to find my ex.

Every ass reaming is an opportunity. Mac found Steph in short order.

And as I approached her house in the 'burbs, another ass reaming is what I was expecting. Or an explosion of fear and her calling the police. I didn't expect the door to open as I was walking up. I really didn't expect to see her smile nervously at me.

"Hi," She said.

"Hello," I replied. We stared at each other for a bit.

"Still with the witty banter I see."

"Ha! Well, you know me, man of few words."

"But big action," And then she blushed.

"Look, I really hope you aren't upset about what you saw the other day?"

"No. I'm not. I've... " she paused and motioned me in. "Let's talk inside?"

"Sure."

"I've come out of the closet a bit since you knew me."

"Good to hear. I kind of hoped because you were in a sex shop."

"Yeah," she laughed, motioning me onto the couch while she sat at the other end. "I guess that's a clue, huh?"

"But I'm sure you didn't expect to see me there, or to see a live sex show featuring your's truly?"

"That... was a bit of a surprise."

"And your reaction was..."

"I was just... shocked," she said seriously. "Actually, I was upset that you saw me, more than I was that I saw you. You were always... adventurous."

"And it was always difficult for you..." I said, frowning sadly, "Hard to enjoy sex, impossible for you to ask for it." I paused when I noticed her expression. She was upset.

"I... It's... I..." She stuttered. I quietly picked up her hand and held it.

"Steph, please, please believe me! You have nothing to be ashamed of. I don't know who told you it was wrong or that you were a bad person. But whatever you enjoy, whatever brings you joy in life, you should have. I will never judge you, and no one else should judge you either."

"I... like it... " she was almost hyperventilating at this point but finally she drew a deep, shuddering breath and almost yelled "DIRTY! I like it dirty! I like being used and called names and being slapped around." She looked up at me in shock, as if she couldn't believe she'd admitted it.

"Yeah, I know, and that's ok," I reassured her quickly. "I've always seen that you enjoyed being humiliated, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that, Steph. I like being humiliated sometimes too." Well, a bit of an exaggeration, but, in rare cases...

"You... you do?" She gasped.

"Yeah, and a lot of other people I know are into that more than I am. I don't know why, and it doesn't matter why. If that's what gets those people off, then that's what they should have."

"But..."

"Look, if a woman is being abused and it makes her feel small and wrong, then that abuse is horrible and wrong and I would put a stop to it with every ounce of my being. But, if the person she is with knows that she likes being smacked around, and does it in a safe way, because she enjoys it, then it will make her feel loved and appreciated. In that case, it's a good thing, right?"

"You... you used to..."

"Yes, I was a little rough with you sometimes," I admitted. "And honestly, sometimes that was out of frustration, more than just wanting you to have what you wanted."

"I used to push you..."

"I know, I know. You would frustrate me on purpose to get me to be rough with you, right?"

"Ya... Yeah." She nodded. "At first I didn't even know..." She gasped and looked down.

"You didn't know why you were being a tease and provoking me?"

She nodded. "But when you... " She gulped and continued "used me, it was good." She smiled, defeated, finally admitting what she liked. "Even if sometimes I said it wasn't because I was so ashamed."

"Oh Steph," I smiled, "I'm so happy you can say that now!"

"It's not easy. All the feminist in the world would be shocked and disgusted."

"But true feminists would want you to be happy, and strong, and being strong enough to ask for what you really like is what they should want for you."

"I guess." she paused, thoughtful. "So if I like being used, and the person I'm with is showing me they love me by using me, then it's actually empowering. But I doubt most people would see it that way."

"Yeah, I get that, and it's certainly not something you should go around telling everyone," I laughed.

"Oh god. I live in fear of anyone finding out!"

"I know, Steph, I know. They might use that against you, or use you sexually not because you like it, but because they can claim you like it even if you didn't want to with them."

"Yes! It doesn't make any sense when you say it, but, we understand each other, don't we?"

"I do understand Steph, and there are a lot of people who understand, who would understand."

"Like that... "

"Like that person I was with in the sex shop." I nodded, "And she goes by she, and is intersexed, which is far more common than people realize."

"You mean she has both..."

"Yeah, she has both," I laughed. "But... well, it's her body and up to her to share if she wants, but look up 'intersexed' and learn about it. There are a LOT of people who aren't typically male or female. And her name is Alicia."

"Are you..."

"I'm not in a relationship with her, other than just starting to date."

"But... you were..."

"Yeah. Ok. I'm going to trust you with something and I need you to promise to keep a secret ok?"

"Ok, if it's not illegal or something," she nodded, concern evident on her face.

"If it is illegal in some places, the laws are really old and not enforced," I reassured her.

"Fine then, what are you part of some sex club?"

"Ah! You are a sharp one, Steph. Always have been. Yeah, she and I and a bunch of other people are part of a sex club."

"So... you have... like... orgies and stuff?"

"Yes, we have orgies from time to time, but mostly we just enjoy sex with each other."

"So, it's like a long string of hookups?"

"Well, not really, but... I guess so, in a way." I paused, thinking about it, "It's not... cheap. The people involved are very carefully vetted to ensure that they really care about others, that they want to bring joy to other people as their top priority. That they are "sex positive", do you know what that means?"

"That they are whores?"

"That's... No. That's not it at all," I rubbed my temples. "It that they believe that sex can be a positive thing. We know it can be horrible, wrong, ugly, sad, all those bad things. But we also see that it can be wonderful, beautiful, giving, and so, so right."

"But you all fuck each other all the time?"

"Only if we want to. We are always sensitive to what the other person wants. It's just that, we select people who pretty much always want it!" I laughed, "We are people who nearly always consent, to the point that we pretty much don't even have to ask."

"But... what about people like me who don't want... " Steph paused and a tear rolled down her cheek. She looked a little surprised at the depth of her reaction.

"Oh Steph! That's exactly the thing: The Club is very much accepting of Consensual Non-Consent. It's actually our main thing, it's what we like best."

"Consensual... NON consent? What the heck is that?"

"Well, like you, a lot of people really like being used for dirty, hard, rough sex. Or they just don't like being asked. They enjoy being taken, maybe being humiliated a little, being dominated or told what to do."

"I watch BDSM porn!" Steph blurted out.

"Yeah, like that, but always with concern for the well-being of the submissive. And a lot of trading back and forth of who is the submissive as well. Although we do have members who are almost always dominant and others who are almost always subs."

"You were always..."

"Yeah, I'm generally a Dom. And for whatever reason, a lot of men are. But a lot of men are also submissive. And, believe it or not, I like to submit sometimes."