The Club: Party Line

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You?"

"Yes, me. I tend to submit more to men than to... " I stopped as Steph gasped.

"You do it with..."

"Yes, I'm very much bisexual. Alicia isn't the only partner I've had who has a dick. I love cock and big manly cock at that," I smiled.

"Oh my god..." Steph covered her mouth, but I could see her eyes sparkling.

"You've watched some of that sort of porn as well, haven't you?" I winked.

"Um... yeah... especially the... Oh my god I can't believe I'm going to say this... I love the gang bangs."

I smiled, "Yeah, so do I." And I wiggled my eyebrows. "Especially when I'm getting the bang."

"Holy shit!" Steph laughed. "Oh damn, that really turns me on... Sorry, I shouldn't."

"Oh you should!" I pressed her hand again. "If something brings you joy, and you feel safe, you can talk about it. And I do so hope you can feel safe with me now. I want you to know you can trust me and talk to me about anything."

I smiled and looked down at her yoga pants. "Are you getting wet?"

She nodded.

"Would you like..." I stopped and looked up at her stricken face. She obviously needed me, but didn't want to say it.

"Here, I'm going to turn and sit behind you. You come sit here between my legs. No, with your back to me. And you just lean back and let me hold you."

"Um. Oh. Ok."

"Now, you are safe, and I'm going to touch you, and bring you pleasure, and you don't have to ask. Just enjoy it. If you want me to stop, or change, just look at me, and I'll know. Ok."

"Oh... god..." Steph shuddered against me, as I reached down and started to rub her crotch through her yoga pants, and massage around her breasts with my other hand and arm, holding her close.

"I'm going to tell you about the first time I was gang banged, and while I do that, you are going to relax and enjoy what I'm going to do to your body. It's not your choice, you don't have to feel guilty at all. Just let yourself be happy, and let your body cum when you are ready."

"Yes... Sir," she sighed. It was the first time she had ever called me that. I got a little choked up about her trusting me.

"It was during my initiation to The Club. I was thrown out a door into an alleyway. The door slammed behind me and would not open as I tried to get back in. I was standing, naked, in the cool darkness, looking down the outside wall of the building, to the street at the end."

As I described this I continued to hold Steph, to slowly rotate my hand over her clit, and cup her breasts from below, firmly holding her. I could feel her breathing against me; rapid and occasionally gasping. The smell of her hair filling my nose.

"It was an alley. Filthy. Smelling of urine and trash... and.. vomit. Then, movement, behind me, spinning around to see men. Ugly, dirty, greased back hair or bald and bearded. Leather jackets. Jeans. Metal chain as a belt. Bikers."

Steph gasped and then moaned as I squeezed her pussy tight.

"All of them were coming towards me, two moving to block the entrance of the alley so there was no hope of escape."

I slipped my hand under the waste line of her pants and wiggled my fingers down into her snatch. She arched back against me, clearly enjoying the fantasy as much as the manipulation.

"The first of them was nearly on me when he spoke: "Well guys..." he sneered, "looks like we have another reject! How long has it been since we had a play toy, huh?" He came to a stop, inches from me, and looked right into my eyes. And then... he kept looking at me. The others came up behind him, to either side and also stopped. They just all stopped and waited."

Steph looked up at me, trying to focus on my word and still be in the sexual haze my hands were working her into. I smiled down at her and kissed her forehead as I worked my finger over her clit and to the entrance of her cunt.

"There was nothing in my head at that point, Steph. I had retreated all the way down into my lizard brain, down in the non-thinking flight or fight center, unable to process thoughts, words, or anything but overwhelming fear. I was back in my younger days... expecting a violation that I'd already endured. Knowing the humiliation, abuse, horror that it had been."

Steph looked up at me with knowing pain on her face. I knew she had been abused. She had told me about that during our relationship.

"I'm not sure how long I was there, but they stood still the entire time. And little by little, my mind poked back out and started working. "It's night" my mind said to me. "You got here at 9 am, right?" yeah... "so how can it be night?" I looked up. My eyes adjusted to the dim light, and I realized the sky was missing. No stars. No moon. No city glow. Just dark. And there was an AC vent hanging in the night sky; painted black, but still visible."

Steph looked up at me questioningly, her eyes half closed as I firmly worked another finger up inside her.

"It was fake Steph! Just a set, made just for this sort of scene. I realized the alley entrance was still. No cars had driven by. No motion. It was a fresco... a painting. Looking back at the men surrounding me, at their faces. They were waiting for me."

I was fucking Steph with three fingers now, and I pinched her left nipple hard, drawing a long moan from her lips. Did I see happiness in her face? I think I did.

"They were not waiting for my permission, Steph... no... I was going to be violated, no doubt about that. But they were waiting for me to accept it. They knew I wanted it, I'd said so before. They were waiting for me to remember... that... this was my choice. I had bought a ticket to ride this roller-coaster and it was already clinking it's way up the first lift. It was going to go over the top no matter what. But I had another choice... to enjoy it, or hate it. To live it, or let it kill me. I looked into his eyes, nodded only in my mind, and they were on me."

Steph looked into my eyes and nodded. And I started slapping her tits in time to my thrusting into her puss.

"It was on my terms, Steph. And when I want it, I think gang bangs are excellent! God help me I love them. Just cocks in everything and hands everywhere else. Sweating, grunting, fucking, cumming... heaven." I was pounding her cunt with my hand and slapping her tits around.

Steph was close now. Her breathing was heavy and her face flushed, eyes rolling back, going away. I slapped her back to the present, gently so as not to cause a concussion, but I wanted her eyes open, looking at me. I wanted her to watch me love her as she came. To see me smile happily as I forced her to orgasm. To know that I would never be disgusted by her need, but instead always share her joy and feel pride that I could bring it to her.

She stared at me wide eyed as she came. Hard. Huffing and cramping and convulsing in my grip. It went on for what seemed like minutes and when it was done, she cried. I just kept holding her, my fingers still firmly up inside. I kissed her forehead.

We stayed like that for a long time.

"That was..." she said. But she couldn't form the words and just looked up at me and smiled.

I smiled back at her and then gently started moving my fingers, getting ready for round two.

She gasped.

"Now, Stephanie," I continued in my best lecture voice. "Of course, in real life gang bangs like that can be very dangerous; STD's, unwanted pregnancies, bastards who don't actually give a damn about the person they are using, the possibility of exposure if someone records it, and so on. But at The Club, it's all good. Safe, sane, consensual... well... consensual non-consent."

She nodded up at me, a slight smile flickering on her face as I mauled her breasts and worked my thumb up alongside my fingers in her sopping gash.

"In fact, little Steph, I go and get gang banged regularly. It makes me feel wanted, satisfies my need for cock (trust me, hard to satisfy) and afterwards I usually feel... warm, safe, even kind of loved. I think you would feel the same, just like you feel now, right."

Steph gasped and nodded rapidly. It was obvious she was working quickly towards another good cum.

"That first gang bang at The Club was no different. The guys were wonderful. They put on condoms from a bag, which was amazingly sexy... they always did it right in front of my face, making me watch them roll it down, knowing I was about to get fucked with that, but that I couldn't catch anything. That's why I'm not fucking you with my cock Steph, I'm just using your cunt with my hand to keep us both safe, you see?"

"Uhhh... I wannnn...." was all she could get out.

"Yes, little Stephie, you are going to get lots of cock, but you have to be tested first. Everyone at The Club is tested all the time."

She nodded and smiled. The little cunt was already thinking about her first gang bang, I'm sure.

"Don't worry, at a Club gang bang, they are forceful, but at the same time, make sure you are generally enjoying yourself. That first time, if I started to get tired, or raw, they would give that hole a break and someone would produce some lotion from a saddle bag and keep me lubricated. Not that they took it easy on me. When my jaw ached, and I scraped one of their cocks a little with my teeth, I got a head ringing slap and they used a ring gag to keep my mouth open from then on. When the big one got to my mouth, he gagged me on it until I threw up, and when I was done, he was right back down my throat again."

Steph whimpered and her head went back, eyes closed, hair tossing. This next cum was gonna be a monster. I shifted my legs to hold hers down a little.

"Oh Steph, I remember it like it was yesterday: my ass was on fire from the whipping. My hair was pulled and nipples pinched and I was fucked silly... it was great! At the start, the smells and the dirt bothered me. The one really ugly little guy pulled down his pants and moved my head in towards his crotch and the smell was awful, like piss and shit left to fester for days. I struggled and tried to turn away, but then I just stopped myself, almost laughed, and pushed my face right into it, sucking one of his big hairy balls into my mouth and sucking on it. I was gagging from the stench, but pretty soon the smell didn't matter... I was a filthy slut and that was it."

I whispered into her ear, "you are a filthy slut too." And she was off. Bucking and screaming. Thrashing against my hold, cumming like a freight train.

EPILOGUE

Steph joined The Club, of course. She had some difficulty with the screening, and was required to go to a Club sex therapist for a while to deal with some very deep seated issues. I recommend therapy in general, it's certainly helped me deal with some of my issues. Anyway, she got there quickly and I enjoyed gang banging her with the rest of the alley rats for her first multi-cock experience. She wasn't as comfortable in the "Heaven" initiation, but she was eventually able to very politely ask some of the "angels" there to do things for her. Of course, she rocked "Hell" and the BDSM club it opens up into. The little slut was sore for weeks after.

I was kind of impatient because I really wanted to introduce her to Alicia. And Brent. And our favorite nurse and her fuck toy Susan and her new college boyfriend.

That was a fun weekend.