The Club: Party Line

Story Info
A bisexual sex party planner gets more than he planned for.
13.2k words
4.4
16.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is another in "The Club" series. So, of course, it's about consensual non-consent, sexual humiliation, BDSM, masochism, sadism, a little bondage, and not much discipline. There is lots of bisexual action, female and male. There is BI MALE action in this story. Very naughty words are used to describe people and their parts, you faggot cunt. It's HARD porn. If that sort of thing doesn't get you off, please stop reading and go vote down something else? Thank you!

It wasn't easy figuring out what category to put it in. I could have done BDSM, but there really isn't that much of that in the story; really only at the start. It's not Gay only, although there is male on male action in it. No Bisex category, sadly. And most of the themes are about consent and non-consent in one form or another, so here we are.

Many thanks to Daperling for her help in editing and guiding this story.

Thanks also to Onyx03.The setting is the party that she describes so wonderfully in her series "Sara's Undoing." (Don't miss parts 2 and 3 and be sure to give them all the 5 star rating and positive comments they deserve!). But while Sara is experiencing the front of the party, this story is about what goes on in the "back" *wink* with the party planner, staff, and toys. And by toys, we mean the people who are there to be toys for the guests.

Brent, in this story, is a slightly older Brent from Onyx03's story "Pleasing Mrs. Jones" which again, deserves 5 stars and an encouraging comment for her to finish the story of Brent's initiation in the Club,

All of these stories, and a few others, got started from "The Club: How I Found the Love of my Life in a Sex Club" which is published. The backstory of The Club's founders is told in "The Key" and "The Lock" series, and in "Mind Control: Respect and Pheromones" which was written in collaboration with Jasmine27.

The caterers, Fred and his wife Honey, are from that story. Jasmine27 (aka queenassbitch) has also collaborated on another "Club" story: "What Would It Take?"

This story goes a little more into the behind the scenes of a rapidly growing Club, many members, businesses, and more than a little disorganization. It goes into the Club's efforts to promote sex positivity, safe sex, and kinky, consensual non-consent BDSM bisexual fucking. How the Club is a haven for those who are made to feel wrong and alone. It also explores what happens when things go wrong; the possible errors, their consequences and how they can be managed.

One of the characters, Alicia, is intersexed, not trans. She is genetically male but has AIS (Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome) as a result, she has a small penis, her balls are tiny and recessed, she has a shallow vagina, and her pee hole is on the underside of her penis. I hope I can keep this link to provide some information for anyone who is curious, but if not, please take a moment to search for those things and read up on them?

Ok, story time!

*******

The Club: Party Line

Yeah, she's ok, she spread her legs on her own and put her cute little ass in the air. I wasn't sure she was really into it, and couldn't ask because I'd already gagged her and tied her arms' down; spread out left and right along the banister, so her chin was resting on the rail. I probably should have waited to gag the little slut, but I was so sick of hearing her whiny voice begging to come to the party that I just couldn't deal.

Seriously! She wouldn't shut the fuck up, so I'd pulled out one of my spare gags and held it up to her face. Her eyes had gone wide, but she hadn't resisted and eventually she opened her mouth and took it. I pulled the strap over her slicked-back, short, reddish-brown hair. She would have been mousy if it hadn't been for the deep red dyed highlights.

This fuck toy was new to me, and I was still learning her mind and body. So far she had proven to be a common BDSM slut: a whiny brat who was always testing boundaries. She needed to realize I'm not a Dom to play games with; I honestly don't have time for that shit.

I don't think being gagged was what she expected, but I guess she figured it was her price of admission? LOL. More like a down payment. I'd dragged her along with me in the limo, refusing to let her sit on the seat. No, she needed to understand her place was below me - below the rest of us - on the floor.

Based on the way her nips hardened up and she kept shifting position, it was a place she enjoyed. Being put in your place and humiliated a bit can be such a turn on. That feeling of giving over control of your body is... delicious. God knows I love it when I switch.

And when the rest of the core staff piled into the limo for the ride out to the mansion, she didn't appear to object when Nancy put her feet up on the bitches shoulders, either side of her head. But then, she also didn't move in to nuzzle Nancy's clit, so she obviously wasn't well-trained.

Anyway, that's how you end up tied at the top of a staircase in the back of a mansion before one of my big parties. And spreading yourself with your cute little butt swaying in the air is a good sign that you are going to get fucked senseless.

I flipped her dress up and was about to pull her panties off when I realized they were split crotch. Bitch was kinkier than I gave her credit for. She obviously knew she was here to be fucked, although I think she may have expected it was just me and whatever rich guy she landed that she would be fucking, not the entire party. Her choice. I wasn't fucking her, I didn't have time. I'm a very busy guy.

I throw sex parties for the richest people in The Club. Well, I throw big parties for all sorts of people, but for The Club, it's always sex parties. Why? Because it's a sex club; a club devoted to BDSM and Consensual Non-Consent, where every member consents in advance to lots and lots (and lots) of sex. If you choose to join the club, you choose to give up the right to say "no" to sex.

But every group has layers, levels, strata; whatever you want to call it. I cater to the top tier. The richest, oldest, whitest (sadly) cocks and their trophy sex toys. Parties where there are no problems, no rudeness, except the very careful and very horrible rudeness of old money. And problems are for someone else (me) to solve.

I run sex parties for the top 1%.

Her ass was too white, with those red split-crotch panties contrasting with her milky white cheeks. That wouldn't do. She screamed after the first swat when I spanked her. But her ass came back up after each strike. OK... a nice blush was developing on her ass cheeks. And I could smell her quim as she started leaking; she would be fine.

Besides, I had other things to do; check on sex toys (living and not) and restraints. The fucking caterers had better not be getting off before the food was perfect. Fred and his wife Honey were famous for getting distracted by any new waitstaff and "taking a break" to fuck them. Fred especially loved strange cock, not that I could blame him, god knows I do too. But none of that shit on my watch, the guests would start arriving any moment and their needs came first.

This party made me nervous anyway. It was a cherry popping party for a friend of a Club member, sponsored by Rethlake and one of his submissives, Tina. I guess it's a friend of hers and Tina is betting this friend will have a positive reaction to finding out about the Club. I'm always more than a little concerned that we might be exposed, or sued, or even criminally charged if people aren't approached a bit more carefully and, well, felt out before they are felt up!

But so far, it has always gone well. We have the pheromone spray that gets almost everyone in the mood, and all our members are very, very well trained in asking for consent and ensuring a pleasant experience. Even if "pleasant" means being tied to a banister and spanked until your ass is red. Lots of kinky people in The Club.

With one last swipe at my little friend's now pinkish cheeks, I turned to go, leaving her alone. Some dick would find her soon enough.

"There you are!" Said a soft female voice from behind me. I was confused for a second because the only female back here had been that little slut, with her high and weedy voice; this voice was smooth and soft like butter.

Turning around, I saw the nurse I'd hired to check the staff and performers for any last minute health issues. What was her name? L something... I couldn't remember her real name but despite being blonde and very white, I remembered she went by Onyx.

"I've finished checking everyone. Except you," she smiled.

"No need," I grinned, "I've been busy since my last checkup and haven't had my cock in anything." I like referring to my sexual partners as things. It's part of my sadism; dehumanizing others. But only when they enjoy letting go of their humanity.

"Well, ok then..." she paused, "Can I join the party?" She smiled a very crooked, dirty smile and winked. Slutty little cunt, I remembered. I'd fucked her a couple of times in years past, at one Club function or another. Once when she was tied to a tree in the woods up at Master Colin's camp, taking on all cocks from a group of us happy campers. Another time at a beach party where a bunch of Doms were breaking in new submissives. She had been really nice to a couple of the new members who weren't used to being used quite that hard; leading by example and showing how to take a good dick beating and love it.

"Suit yourself," I shrugged.

"This spot looks like it could be fun," she said, pointing to the open space next to the tiny whore tied to the middle of the banister.

"It will work with my fear of heights," she explained as she unbuttoned her top, letting her tits out and then pulled up her uniform skirt to expose her shaved slit.

"Why do blondes shave their twats?" I asked, stepping forward to rub my fingers up her slit. Personal contact is encouraged and expected in the Club. She would have been put off if I hadn't felt her up.

"Don't like it?" She asked, smiling before she moaned in response to my gently slapping her lips.

"It's fine," I answered as she turned away from me and spread her arms out on the bannister, one hand taking hold of the young slut already tied there. She had positioned herself on the side over the lower part of the stair and she closed her eyes to avoid looking down. When they popped open after a hard thrust she would get an extra rush.

Sighing, I grabbed some more rope from my backpack of toys (always well prepared at these things) and started tying her wrists down to the railing. She was going to make me late, but a train of pussy down the banister was just too nice to pass up. Especially given the contrast between the skinny little bitch next to her and this nurse's mature and lovely curves. A cunt for every cock. Or an ass. Cute little brown asshole. My dick twitched. Ramming it in there and hearing her scream would be fun for a confirmed sadist like myself. She was definitely going to get it up the ass.

Seemly reading my mind she spoke up:

"Hey, I know you're in a hurry, but spit on my ass? Or lube me? I forgot." She gave a cute little pout. She knew her butt hole was gonna get action.

I nodded and pulled out a tube, placed a dollop on her backside and pushed it in with one finger. She sighed.

"And if you have a ball gag in there?" Another request, this time with smoky eyes. She was obviously ready for it. I nodded, rummaging around.

"But before you gag me, could you slap me around to get me going?"

I froze. Nothing, and I mean nothing, turns me on more than slapping bitches around. Or bastards, I'm an equal opportunity ethical sadist.

I should explain: not every woman in the Club is a masochist. Not by a long shot. Probably only a quarter are into pain and only a little more than half are even submissive at all. A greater percentage than the men, certainly, but our society is what it is: biology, or evolution, or some shit. I don't know why but more women are submissive than men, and many women get off on pain but only a very few really like to be slapped around. Those are the ones I love.

I'm really a sadist: someone who gets off on hurting other people sexually. But I'm an ethical sadist which means, as I define it, that I only get off on hurting people who actually want to be hurt. The very thought of hurting a woman who isn't kinky enough to get off on being hurt literally makes my manhood wilt. Worst. Possible. Thing.

Best. Possible. Thing? Being asked by a pretty face to fuck it up. Before you judge me, go watch "THE SLAP" by uptomyknees. And try slapping yourself next time you masturbate. Start gentile... you will get harder as time passes because, and I know this is counter-intuitive, but trust me: it feels so good.

My dick raged. I almost passed out from the blood rushing to my cock. I had to take a breath to think straight. Does she understand what she is asking? Yeah, she's a nurse, she should understand head trauma and concussion and all that shit. It's seriously dangerous. My heart was pounding.

"Are you aware of the dangers of this kink, and do you specifically request that I slap your face hard enough to possibly cause serious damage?" The words flew out of my mouth in the meter of a well-rehearsed query. I almost never get a "yes" answer to that.

"Yes, I know, I like being hit, I've done it many times, and I trust you to be careful."

Part of my brain exploded. Another part carefully justified taking time to do this, knowing I would be walking around with a huge boner for the first part of the party. That would actually be good... the old rich fucks loved having younger guys get hard looking at whatever sweet young flesh they brought as their sex toys to the party. They wanted to see their taste in cunt appreciated. The trick would be not fucking one of these holes after I did this. Fuck it, no time.

I grabbed her hair and backhanded her as best I could have given the awkward setup with me beside her leaning over the railing. She yelped and then moaned.

"Yeah! But harder!" She yelled. "Please just fuck me up?" Her eyes flashed and she turned her face the other way, exposing the cheek that didn't already have a red knuckle print forming.

Oh fuck me, this was going to make me cum in my pants. It was in slow motion, my hand swinging down as I held her head firmly by the hair. Not firmly enough as it happened, because she actually turned her face into the slap, making it harder than I had intended.

"Fuck," I said.

"Fuck yes," she said, her face quickly turning red, and her eyes rolling. She started shaking, and I was afraid she was concussed, but then she moaned and I realized, she was cumming.

Bitch. How dare she get off and leave me hard?

But just then one of my assistants found us and launched into some harang about my playing with the help when the other help was fucking off in the dungeon, and the pheromone sprayers weren't working or some shit... I couldn't even think through my erection and excitement.

"Stay here and watch this toy," I ordered. "Make sure she is ok. And here," I said, handing him the ball gag, "Gag her." Turning to leave, walking away with difficulty, I called over my shoulder. "Feel free to fuck the little cunt if you like, the party might as well start now."

As one thing led to another, it was hours before I could make my way back to the staircase. I found my friend, Brent, with his arms spread on the section of banister next to the little bitch, opposite the nurse. He had his pants around his ankles and was getting dicked by an older black guy. Regular sized dick; the hype is only true part of the time. Brent wasn't tied, but he didn't have to be. Brent is a cock slut; he is always begging for a stiff dick up his ass. I've never fucked him, but not for a lack of his trying. Just not my type; way too consensual. LOL.

There were two guys behind the nurse and three behind the whiny bitch. Both sluts were covered in cum, with fluids of one sort or another dripping out of their asses, cunts, and down their legs. There were puddles on the hardwood under them.

The little cunt was crying, sobbing with each thrust. Shit. I hope the old fuck currently dicking her had checked into making sure she was ok. I glanced at the nurse and she smiled back at me through heavily lidded eyes.

"She's fine. Just a life changing experience," the nurse said between grunts. She was being ass fucked by a middle-aged guy with a huge cock who was also stroking the dick of the guy waiting behind him. Getting him ready; nice of him.

I squeezed in on her other side and pulled her head around by the hair.

"Why the fuck aren't you gagged bitch?"

"Couldn't ask them to hurt me with it in," was her simple answer. Her ass was bright red. Like "not going to sit down for a week" red with little welts and bruising already starting to form.

I pulled the sharpie I always carry out of my pocket and uncapped it. Bending down, I wrote "HURT ME" across her upper back.

"Won't be a problem now," I said, sliding her gag back into place and tightening it. She looked up at me with a smile and then with longing. I knew just what she wanted.

*slap* "moan"

*slap* "Ohhhhhh"

"Ah, she's cumming... FUCK!" said the guy fucking her as he emptied his load in her ass.

She was gaping as he pulled his thicker than average cock out. The next guy was in her cunt in no time and her butt hole started to close up causing sperm to ooze out around the sides as he fucked her with his longer, thinner dick. He was lifting her hips because her legs had started to give out, but the guy was obviously a bodybuilder, so keeping her cunt lined up with his dick was no strain.

I needed a hole. There were still two guys behind the stupid little bitch, but Brent was just finishing off the guy dicking him. Whatever. Any port in a storm. As he pulled out, I pulled up.

"Stay where you are Brent, I'm going to dump this cum in you," I said, whipping my dick out and lining it up with his greasy, well-used hole.

"Oh cool!" Brent gushed. "But drop your pants? I don't want that buckle in my cheek and I want you balls deep ok?"

Not into pain, that one. So sad. Still, I was raging and needed a fuck. I dropped them, and pushed into his ass in one shove, much to Brent's delight.

The guy second in line for the little cunt was watching us, his rather small dick hard and stroking it.

"You mind?" He asked, pointing to my butt.

*sigh*

"Ok, sure," I said, horny as fuck as I bent forward a bit to give him access.

"But lube me up first," I winked at the nurse. "I forgot."

INFILTRATED

The weariness was bone aching. But I still woke up hard. Like every morning. It helped that Brent's mouth was going up and down on my cock. I reached over and stroked his big dick, which was just in reach.

Turning my head the other way, I came face to face with the pain slut nurse. She was awake, smiling at me. She turned her head, yawned, and pushed the covers down to play with her slit. There were a few bruises on her tits, and a hell of a wrap around from someone's belt down her side, but her face didn't look damaged, thank god.